Thread: Likability

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Likability

If you like a function more than an other, does that mean that the function is more likely to be a dominant function or a dual-seeking function? I'm not sure if this is true and I want you guys to help me find this out. I'm going to order all the functions from most liked to least liked from my opinion. You guys can particpate to rate the functions rather than your own dominant ones, so we can figure out if likability has anything to do with your type or your dual-seeking type.

Non-Dominance

EDIT: Dominance

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Creepy-

Without considering :

3-4. ,

is in 4th place normally (because it's an annoyance I have little control over)
    slips to 4th place when people are stepping on mine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lyricist

"Supposing the entity of the poet to be represented by the number 10, it is certain that a chemist, on analyzing it, would find it to be composed of one part interest and nine parts vanity." (Victor Hugo)

Creepy-

Wow, tempus, we have very different values...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know! I guess there's lots of variety among INFps. Then again, the test at socionics.us told me I'm an ESFp...
    Lyricist

"Supposing the entity of the poet to be represented by the number 10, it is certain that a chemist, on analyzing it, would find it to be composed of one part interest and nine parts vanity." (Victor Hugo)

Creepy-

We're both hidden agenda whores, though.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeing that I do not really see the functions like the rest of you do, this question will be a bit difficult to answer. Uh, but I'd have to say I like the most in other people, and my own dominant function in myself. But anyway, sort of like:

Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Seeing that I do not really see the functions like the rest of you do, this question will be a bit difficult to answer.
    How do you see the functions?

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ishysquishy
    Seeing that I do not really see the functions like the rest of you do, this question will be a bit difficult to answer.
    It's quite easy of course, whenever I use extraverted intuition. You can actually see this: basically floating all around me, it is an acquired trait that takes many years training under the great Master Sushi.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    It's quite easy of course, whenever I use extraverted intuition. You can actually see this: basically floating all around me, it is an acquired trait that takes many years training under the great Master Sushi.
    I was asking Cone, and you shouldn't skip your meds. You don't want me to call the white coats do you?

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I always understood that the functions you value consciously are not giving you the full picture, since alot of the functions you value are unconscious.

I always thought that your values were, in theory:

1st and 5th functions-most valued
    2nd and 6th functions-valued, but less
    3rd and 7th functions-not in quadra values
    4th and 8th functions-least valued

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    I was asking Cone, and you shouldn't skip your meds. You don't want me to call the white coats do you?
    You read too much into cukoo nests' and what not . Seriously speaking I guess seeing the functions means that when someone is talking in a certain manner, you know that person is using a certain function like . So, if you are talking to an ESTj and he starts using discussing a certain topic from history or the present into greath depth with a high usage of facts and knowledge then you would pick up that this person happens to be using .

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Yeah, call me strange.

Creepy-

w00t, someone else put their PoLR above their creative function!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm bumbing this.

I want to discuss whether or not anyone thinks that it is natural to actually value your quasi-identical. Apparently in socionics, all of their values are contrasting to yours, yet they still see rather intriguing. It's like some of their behaviors are a little irritating, yet at the same time, helpful. You can see some people here have already listed their 7th and 8th funcitons highley. I think these functions can very well be sort of a "cure" to protect against letting your 1st and 2nd functions get out of hand.

For what it's worth, here's my list:

MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From others I like:

SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's mine:

I like: