0 Thread(s)

experts

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta ST like creating the rules but don’t implement nor want to follow it. It’s due to the preference for Ti (structural order) over Te (implementation of order). So while LSI defines their order (Ti), they often object to following the external codes of order (ignoring/control Te). They supervise SEE who actually wants and supports external order (mob/launcher Te), but don’t clearly define their own order (PoLR/brake Ti). To show that you’re weak or vulnerable with Ti is to show an internal inconsistency, someone who doesn’t live their life in an orderly or methodical way, whose principles are inconsistent. At its default, Ti compounds into routine, hence, consistency and order. Ti isn't “figuring things out.” It’s about the constraints of what one already accepts, the rigidity of logical concepts that cannot be changed.

It just so happens that I do have developed Ti so my PoLR is obscured, much like C sub for LSI. Development of Ne PoLR for LSI is less rigidity than default LSI and a little more unpredictable. Development of Ti PoLR for SEE is more restraint and less impulsiveness than default SEE. This doesn’t mean that LSI-C is unpredictable and wild like SEE, but just for LSI. And it doesn’t mean since I’m SEE-N that I’m predictable as LSI, just more predictable for an SEE.

BTW Bureaucracy itself is a theoretical Ti structure, Beta hierarchical to be exact. But the implementation and real life execution of bureaucracy is actually Te.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Beta ST like creating the rules but don’t implement nor want to follow it. It’s due to the preference for Ti (structural order) over Te (implementation of order). So while LSI defines their order (Ti), they often object to following the external codes of order (ignoring/control Te). They supervise SEE who actually wants and supports external order (mob/launcher Te), but don’t clearly define their own order (PoLR/brake Ti). To show that you’re weak or vulnerable with Ti is to show an internal inconsistency, someone who doesn’t live their life in an orderly or methodical way, whose principles are inconsistent. At its default, Ti compounds into routine, hence, consistency and order. Ti isn't “figuring things out.” It’s about the constraints of what one already accepts, the rigidity of logical concepts that cannot be changed.

It just so happens that I do have developed Ti so my PoLR is obscured, much like C sub for LSI. Development of Ne PoLR for LSI is less rigidity than default LSI and a little more unpredictable. Development of Ti PoLR for SEE is more restraint and less impulsiveness than default SEE. This doesn’t mean that LSI-C is unpredictable and wild like SEE, but just for LSI. And it doesn’t mean since I’m SEE-N that I’m predictable as LSI, just more predictable for an SEE.

BTW Bureaucracy itself is a theoretical Ti structure, Beta hierarchical to be exact. But the implementation and real life execution of bureaucracy is actually Te.
    For me its how things work, how they are connected into a working system, or the logic and patterns behind reality: logos / reason. I don't make rules and regulation, don't enforce rules or regulation and generally am like Northstar in this regard: I don't care for that aspect and find it annoying. Its more like I come up with or find and create or just use classifications & systems to explain reality.. sometimes thats science, sometimes its Plato's republic or Kant's transcendental idealism lol, sometimes its how a car works or a information network, the mind.

..what makes sense kind of enforces itself tbh..

Arbitrary rules about what is allowed or not, especially if nonsensical or if I simply disagree.. get on my nerves tbh. Bureaucracy is cancer.

Definition of Ti: Introverted logic is an introverted, rational, and static information element. It is also called Ti, L, structural logic, or white logic. Ti is generally associated with the ability to recognize logical consistency and correctness, generate and apply classifications and systems, organize systematic and conceptual understanding, see logical connections between things (including logical similarities, differences, and correlations) by means of instinctive feelings of validity, symmetry, and even beauty. It is like common sense, in that it builds on one's expectations of reality, through a somewhat personal, though explicable, understanding of general truths and how they are manifested.

Source: https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...on_elements/Ti
    Last edited by SGF; 02-26-2021 at 05:38 AM.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, on the intellectual level of Ti it’s logical patterns. But I was mainly talking about how Ti manifests on the physical level as order and routine. Beta STs have a disregard for applied logic due to rejection of Te.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, on the intellectual level of Ti it’s logical patterns. But I was mainly talking about how Ti manifests on the physical level as order and routine. Beta STs have a disregard for applied logic due to rejection of Te.
    I'm disorganized however. Routine is in place tho.

It can be simple common sense stuff tho like at work the heating system is almost always on because the boss had the thermostat moved to the small hallway with no radiators where people constantly come and go, opening the door to the outside. She then complains that its too hot... e_e and I explain to her why the thermostat is supposed to be in the office if she wants to regulate the temperature.. but she just casually discards the logic and does nothing with it. She so fucking retarded.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may call it as “common sense” but your Ti vs another person’s Ti will play out differently. She may have different reasons for not wanting the thermostat in the office. Ti on intellectual level is also multi-angle thinking. What you’ve determined to be logical order isn’t the same as her logical order.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may call it as “common sense” but your Ti vs another person’s Ti will play out differently. She may have different reasons for not wanting the thermostat in the office. Ti on intellectual level is also multi-angle thinking. What you’ve determined to be logical order isn’t the same as her logical order.
    Whatever reasons she has they are stupid and make no sense. How the heating system works is not up for debate lol. She is the kind of SJ tho who likes to make and enforce arbitrary normative rules and regulation aka what one should and ought to do. She usually gets outraged and is a stereotypical moralizing type 1 who fails to pick up on the group emotional atmosphere and gets blind-sided by other people's attitudes towards her. ^^' she once sent someone to take the bones they bought for the dogs back, because they were a few cents too expensive and in principle they should learn to follow her instructions to the letter and buy the bones exactly from where she told them to.

This was yet another thing I thought was kind of weird, who cares about dog food being slightly more expensive or about her authority.
    Last edited by SGF; 02-26-2021 at 06:32 AM.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you’re still annoyed by the dog food costs. Sounds like Control Te- getting stingy to maintain order.

She actually sounds like LSI because it’s her Ti that’s higher on the employment hierarchy therefore, it’s her normative rules that must be obeyed. You may think it’s stupid because you don’t agree, but oh well. That’s hierarchy. She treats people according to their role as it makes sense to her structural logic.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not LSI specific.. but I highly relate to almost anything MBTI ISTP related.. bizzare levels of this type being a near perfect describer of how I am.. so weird..

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI

Ni - The Force
    : We shall see all.

Fe: We shall be all to all.
    Si: We shall not brush our hair or wash the dishes. Only when we feel like it.
    Te: We shall challenge your dowdy conventional ways--taxes don't really need to be filed!
    Se: We shall go forth and conquer. Maybe.
    Ti: We shall know all. Or atleast, we try.
    Ne: We think opportunities are "okay" but the all-knowing Ni rules supreme.
    Fi: We think saying please and thankyou is "okay" but your manipulative backstabbing is "bullshit."

The perfect balance between concise, accurate, and informative

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI IMs using Joseph Stalin Quotes:

Ti-Se

“We don't let them have ideas. Why would we let them have guns?”
    Fe-Ni

“This creature softened my heart of stone. She died and with her died my last warm feelings for humanity.”
    Fi-Ne

“When there's a person, there's a problem. When there's no person, there's no problem.
    Te-Si

“Take some exercise, try to recover the look of a human being.”
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice post.
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thinks sles needs pains in their asses and some little manipulation, so they get scared, so they get redirected; otherwise they're gonna disrespect and bore and annoy you to death. timings and whinings; otherwise it's all gonna be just one big nein-ings.