View Poll Results: Do you listen to House Music?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: House Music and Beta Quadra

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default House Music and Beta Quadra

Do you like House Music?
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love it. One of the first times I heard it was a NYE night that an EIE took me to. It was dark, deep, earthy house. I'm no good with dj names but house music will be a life long passion and learning experience for me. I like techno too. But house is special. There's a bit in the film Good Will Hunting were the guy goes to therapy (I think) and he says he likes going to clubs. I think maybe house music/techno is soothing for people with anxiety/depression. I remember going on holiday once and they played gentle house music by the pool all day, it was the most relaxing experience of my life haha.

From Good Will Hunting..

He says: "‎The music like owns you. Its like that house music. Its like bomp bomp bomp bom-bomp bom-bomp boom boom boom boom"

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always liked electronic/techno music, I remember listening to Tiesto as a kid lol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you kidding? This genre of music is one of the most acceptable to me, so, yes, I listen to house music. I know this option is not the most popular among the community, but I like to spend time listening to genres like house, indie, country, blues. Instrumental, in general, always sounds great and very soulful. That's why I love these genres. I also try to create my own music to further my career. I know there is a lot of competition in this business right now, but I try to find music promotion services to speed up the process of gaining popularity.