Thread: DCNH Forum Member Typings

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    You didn't answer my question about how what i had said (that you called C subtype) fit with the strengthening functions quote thingy.
    Well an IEE doesn't have to be Harmonizing subtype to value Si. The main point is how you compare to other IEEs.

Personally I tend to think Normalizing would make more sense for you overall, given that you seem somewhat emotionally subdued compared to, say, an extroverted subtype like Kim (probably C), and your obvious emphasis on Ti/systematic knowledge points in this direction as well. You seem relatively calm, stable, etc. unless you are sort of dragged outside of the intellectual arena you assumed you were being engaged in, which is a classic IJ temperament feature.

I would say the flightiness you describe could simply be chalked up to simply being IEE The fact that you did, at some point, place emphasis on trying sincerely to "push things through" points away from Creating subtype, IMO; they are sort of stereotypically the types to say "I am what I am and all else be damned"

And you say some people mistake you for Fi dominant. So it all kind of makes sense
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it similar to temperament? I'm guessing archon and I are H-ILE?

I seem to like the 2 subtype model so far (and always previously), seems catchier. 4 subtypes is just a little, overdone, for my tastes.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Archon is probably H, yeah, along with Steve. I guess you probably would be too. TBH though I'm pretty unsure about you as ILE; you do seem vastly more IP to me.

Under cerulean skies...

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but actual type wise I'd fit ILE more, Ti creative, Fi-PoLR, not Fe creative, and I have good reason to think SEI is my dual. I think Ti-ILEs will often have some IP traits, especially if they're enneagram 5s.

But I'm not afraid of another typing. I just idealistically believe that I'm not an ethical type, and that SEIs are my dual, and that I'm attracted to IPs dual-wise more than EPs, and that I don't exude a typical IP carelessness of bodily motion in times of need. Usually with IPs, I think I'd be the one to drag them along, or they'll ignore me and stay back while I go on without them, and then I have to turn around because I'm by myself (metaphorically speaking).

Creepy-male

Someone do me (give me a DCNH subtype)....

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Someone do me (give me a DCNH subtype)....
    I'd say D

What would I be? C too?
    Last edited by FDG; 08-11-2010 at 11:52 AM.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought Vero was D.
    JRiddy D.

Gulenko says there are vast differences even between subtypes.

Ashton D btw.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, Ashton is C. He seems D-ish in some ways, just as people confused me for D sub, because we're EJ. But you have to remember that temperament is going to carry some overriding tendencies, and that really subtype mostly indicates the difference between the members of each type.

Under cerulean skies...

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I So, basically, I haven't a f'n clue what the heck the DCNH stuff is supposed to be describing. The OP's link didn't help clear it up for me, either. Reading it feels like reading a bunch of random stuff that got thrown together willy-nilly. Seeing that others grasp it..or claim to...doesn't do much for my self-confidence.
    I share a little bit of your confusion with it.

Looking at the dichotomies, I thought I identified most with distant, initiating, ignoring, but no subtype seems to exist for that combination. I'd say the most likely would be either Normalizing or Harmonizing. The connecting/ignoring bit seemed to have the least amount of info written on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikisocion View Post
    Strengthening function gives alarming-over-anxious behavior. This is the primary-axis setting, which does not require formal commitment to traditional rules.

Strengthening function leads to the formation of formal-pedantic behavior. It is secondary in nature in response to the satisfaction of common group needs. It is based on regulation, instruction and official laws.

Both these models of behavior can act together, strengthening each other. Conscientiousness and pedantic relation to one's responsibilities are considered two sides of normalizing behavior.
    Since the above were the only two out of eight I could relate to, I guess I must be Normalizing > Harmonizing.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

No subtype exists, or has been described, for my combination of dichotomies. Though if I had to guess, I'm stuck between C or N.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

what one am i?

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    what one am i?
    the annoying one

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    No subtype exists, or has been described, for my combination of dichotomies. Though if I had to guess, I'm stuck between C or N.
    I would say C for you; you are reasonably outgoing for an ILI without being overly imposing or invasive, and you have the same sort of sporadic jumps in confidence/assertiveness that are visible in Ashton.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    what one am i?
    Definitely D.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    I always thought Vero was D.
    JRiddy D.
    idk abut JRiddy. Vero is definitely D, but JRiddy I am inclined to think of as C, just because of his highly sporadic energy levels and extremely playful, carefree nature, especially compared to someone like Vero who, while she is definitely playful, has a more severe edge.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I would say C for you; you are reasonably outgoing for an ILI without being overly imposing or invasive, and you have the same sort of sporadic jumps in confidence/assertiveness that are visible in Ashton.
    I'm definitely leaning more toward C anyway.

A note about the highlighted section, however: I never used to be as outgoing as I've become, I used to be way more in my shell and abhorred social interaction in every form (early teenage years). Somehow I've become cured of this disease over the years, and developed a semblance of self-esteem and an ability to communicate effectively with others and form relationships. I believe this "evolution of character," if you will, was probably driven by some desire to not be lonely for the rest of my life.

Creepy-female

awww Cpig it's ok! You made the laughing smiley look so sad and depressed lol. It's like laughing before it's about to cry.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

People say I'm the life of the party
    Because I tell a joke or two
    Although I might be laughing loud and hearty
    Deep inside I'm blue
    So take a good look at my face
    You'll see my smile looks out of place
    If you look closer, it's easy to trace
    The tracks of my tears

god i am so emo....

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vero View Post
    Judging by the breakdown of the dichotomies for each subtype, I would expect to be a C sub-type. That said D-ILE would explain a lot of the reasons why I waffle towards EXE. I'm certainly either D or C.

I'm not particularly familiar with DCNH to do anything beyond applying what I've just read of the theory. Any thoughts/suggestions Gilly?
    I would have thought you might be a D or a N, I haven't met you IRL so I can't tell.

Riddy is a C or a D.

I'm a C or a N but it depends on the situation, overall C is better then N.

Creepy-female

LOL so emo.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    LOL so emo.
    awww, eeyore. I am so making him my profile picture.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well tbh it's not really just the sociability so much as the fact that you give a fairly lighthearted vibe for an ILI; H sub ILI would be more melancholy (I work with one, he's your same type, ILI-Te 5w6 sp/sx [not sure what your stacking is] and his energy is much more subdued than yours), and D subs of any type tend to give off an edgier, more insistant vibe.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I would have thought you might be a D or a N, I haven't met you IRL so I can't tell.

Riddy is a C or a D.

I'm a C or a N but it depends on the situation, overall C is better then N.
    I would guess N for you. You seem too steady for C sub; higher emphasis on Se could be due to Ti/Fe axis subtype, which you clearly are. Also I think C subs of any type are generally the most sociable (initiating and contact) compared to other representatives of their types, and you seem more reserved.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I would guess N for you. You seem too steady for C sub; higher emphasis on Se could be due to Ti/Fe axis subtype, which you clearly are. Also I think C subs of any type are generally the most sociable (initiating and contact) compared to other representatives of their types, and you seem more reserved.
    I'm just older I think. I'm a Ti-subtype in the two subtype system but I'm not really normalizing. I'm definitely a ignoring subtype, but I'm more a contact type but probably Fi-polr makes it not super expressed, and sort of in between on initiating and terminating. I'm certainly more stable then I was when I was in my 20's and more orderly in some ways.

I'm also fairly social, although I'm slow to form any real attachment to people.

It makes sense on the surface to associate C with this sort of sporadic activity because of EP temperament, but I don't think this is a correct conceptualization of this subtype. The way Gulenko describes C, it isn't like that at all.

Ds are much more concerned with engaging their environment, activating others around them, and generally being extroverted in the classical sense. That's because of connecting. Cs are ignorers.

C are mostly concerned with, and think only about, the components of their theoretical systems. They quite literally don't care about the environment around them and very quickly lose interest in it in favor of what's going on in their heads. Gulenko talks about Archimedes (ILE) as the classic example. The Romans found him drawing diagrams in the sand, and when they came to arrest him (and probably execute him), he asked them if he could have a few more minutes to finish his diagrams.

They're extroverted in the sense of needing to share their ideas with other people. They might impulsively decide to strike up a conversation. But because of ignoring and initiating, they quickly lose interest even in that and go do something else more mentally stimulating.

Extroversion is more evident in things like a high rate of energy expenditure and desire for mental stimulation than it is in being a socialite.

So don't let the extrovert description fool you, they're not social butterflies like D. It's hard for any ignorer to be.
    I'm more C the anything by the descriptions that Gulenko put out. I'm more N probably now then when I was younger.

If I had to type myself via 16 subtypes like Gulenko is planning to do, it would be ILE-LSI with accentuated 2nd and 3rd functions.

I think subtypes can change so it's possible I will be a N subtype as I get older.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It makes sense on the surface to associate C with this sort of sporadic activity because of EP temperament, but I don't think this is a correct conceptualization of this subtype. The way Gulenko describes C, it isn't like that at all.

Ds are much more concerned with engaging their environment, activating others around them, and generally being extroverted in the classical sense. That's because of connecting. Cs are ignorers.

C are mostly concerned with, and think only about, the components of their theoretical systems. They quite literally don't care about the environment around them and very quickly lose interest in it in favor of what's going on in their heads. Gulenko talks about Archimedes (ILE) as the classic example. The Romans found him drawing diagrams in the sand, and when they came to arrest him (and probably execute him), he asked them if he could have a few more minutes to finish his diagrams.

They're extroverted in the sense of needing to share their ideas with other people. They might impulsively decide to strike up a conversation. But because of ignoring and initiating, they quickly lose interest even in that and go do something else more mentally stimulating.

Extroversion is more evident in things like a high rate of energy expenditure and desire for mental stimulation than it is in being a socialite.

So don't let the extrovert description fool you, they're not social butterflies like D. It's hard for any ignorer to be.
    Do you have more descriptions like this? Like maybe some for the Harmonizing and Normalizing subtypes? Your descriptions seem to make more sense to me than Gilly's attempts.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C-ILEs sound sexy then. It would make more sense for me to be one, when you put it like that.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I'd say D

What would I be? C too?
    I'd say C, I could also see D, but I think it's what Gilly said about the ExxJ tempermant. I think specifically the C (Se) subtype works well for you. You never seem like the intellectual fantasy, mental masturbation type for C (Ne), you much more instinctively creative and straightforward like a C (Se) subtype... it also explain why you've considered yourself as ESTp in the past.

Also I think you hit the nail on the head with me, I thought I was D. I was afraid people would say C for me, but I think that's b/c I have an Exxp tempermant and Ne is my dominant function.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Do you have more descriptions like this? Like maybe some for the Harmonizing and Normalizing subtypes? Your descriptions seem to make more sense to me than Gilly's attempts.
    This was once on Wikisocion I think. But here's a post with the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    Gulenko and Meged's original article is here: Compatibility and Duality. (Google Translate version). Note: for some reason the "Connecting Initiator" and "Connecting Terminator" descriptions are switched. No-one knows why, as it doesn't even make sense in the context of the article itself.

Gulenko also has a blog where he discusses DCNH occasionally, here.

Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot DCNH stuff out there at this point in time.

[Edit: I went through his blog and found Gulenko's descriptions of Dominant, Creative, and Normalizing. I couldn't find Harmonizing; I'm not sure he ever got around to writing it up. They're all in Russian, of course, but I trust you people are intelligent enough to use one of the Internet's many translation websites to make it partly intelligible. ]

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dominant
    First, an overview of mental function. I interpret the function of mind, not as informational aspect, but as an intentional act of a reflective nature - that is the specialized act of perception and reaction to mental stimuli, which requires for its realization of energy. Functional status - this particular proyalenie mental function in these conditions in a given medium. Thus, mental function, we do not observe directly, but through it generates the functional state of the media psyche.

And if the mental function always congruent, then the functional state may be mismatched levels of communication space. Most often this mismatch manifests itself as a discrepancy between words and actions, verbal statements and nonverbal signals. For example, someone claims that he - a strong personality, a leader, and the gestures, postures, tone of voice issuing flaccid, easily offended, not as recognized.

Such duality allows us to oppose the speaker's Man Man performs. The man speaks stretches to information Socionics, a manwho makes century - to the energy.

Consider now the functional state characteristic of the dominant personality.

General characteristics of dominance: the expression of commitment with a predominance of terminal operations on meditation. D-personality obsessed difficult task, which is constantly "itch" in the brain, is haunted. Reporter Max figures strongdesire th, she tries to get his time on the other. I can not. But his hands are not omitted. On the contrary, more like. Includes what is sometimes called the "fighting spirit", sometimes - go to the principle. " P is supported through E, there is a functional response. Sometimes this obsession comes to bigotry. Maximum motivation tseledostizheniya. Sample in a third time already in a different way. Appears flexibility, ingenuity (connects power sensing F). Jam, as we see, does not end with a blunt repetition. Dominant comes the other hand, delay action for some time. Sooner or later, with such concentrated energy and mobility shifts begin. Supporters appear ready to follow the leader. Awakes satisfaction. Following the result achieved would like to set new challenging goals, etc. In practical psychology known techniques for materializing goals: it should represent it graphically and tangibly, regularly check progress. So, the dominant personality and learning do not, she owns the well.

PEFI - its ideal functional profile. There is respected and considered them.

The energy of motion to the goal, as we see - the main resource of brilliant leader. People, despite the fact that there are media types - parts of a whole, but to join in socion not really in a hurry. This requires special conditions, particularly strong motivation.

For example, to justify the teamwork needed a particular challenge in resource-limited settings. Even animals are combined in a pack in order to survive. If environmental conditions are favorable, everyone wants complete freedom and does not want to subject their collective action problem. Flock disintegrates into separate groups. And if you survive quite simply, a society dominated by singles. But the climate has changed dramatically, raided the enemies or something else like that, and stark reality makes unite. At first, everything happens spontaneously and through self-organization, which resulted in the distinguished leaders - those who can manage the energy group. And then they overgrow rated, harmonizing and creative. And now we are on the way from quaternion to socion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The main characteristic of creative people - a paradoxical way of thinking and behavior that is not allowing to solve the problem of special complexity, intractable habit, previously activated in the methods.

The main secret of creative energy - inINTERNAL concentration to such an extent that completely ignores the external environment.

I want to recall in this connection epizod of ancient stories about Archimedes, who drew geometric figures in the sand, not paying attention to the Roman soldiers, who had broken at that moment his home town of Syracuse.

This condition internal compression and painful struggles that accompany the psychological "birth" of new ideas, rather painful. In this state does not want anything to eat or drink, the world loses its color and temptations, I want only one thing - quickly push this idea, which is tossed inside.

However, the formula for creativity necessary to write more and the function E, by which generated the idea served the public in a garish memorable way. Archimedes, as you recall, shouting "Eureka!". It is hard to deny the special magnetism and manic inherent creative.

Here we find a formula IFE. But we must not confuse creative inspiration from the emotional pressure of a dominant personality who uses the tool much more effective and far superior to the creative power of influence on the psyche of people.

Inevitably nrodolzheniem merits creative are its shortcomings, whichs very annoying those around. First and foremost, we are talking about Mr.eravnomernth efficiencyand and extreme individualisme. alternated periods of inspiration from him with stagnation and even depression. Individualism stems from disregard for the accepted norms in the team. Chief Creative forced to make concessions to him, or else risk losing talented Unicum (remember the series of Dr. House).

Creative subtype with a specific person, of course, can be combined with additional accentuations (and any). For instance, Leo Tolstoy, though he was creative (a function I had just keptasmiling through F), but at the same time focused on nonviolent resistance to evil, which indicates an accentuation of the functions R +. This combination of functionsin which one function reduces the other, selectst have rights much energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Normalizing
    Consider the ideal formula for the normalizing behavior - LRT. In reality, man performs the role of normalizing participant in the group, of course, remained close to this formula. And closer to the sample can be two ways - through R (ethics), or through L (logical rules).

Rationing Ethics primary. It appears for the first time when people are just beginning to stick together, not having yet no formal organization. Psychologically, the state of R is expressed as anxiety and tenderness, devotion to his own faith traditions. Normalization of structural logic - secondary, as is formal in nature and occurs later.
    It is based on knowledge of and compliance with laws («dura lex sed lex»), which requires certain psychological qualities - steel and impassive. Functions L and R support each other: law-abiding is not stable because of fear of punishment, but of conscience.

Third, an additional function for normalizing behavior - T (infatuated). Normalizing man brings stability, as it measured and orderly, and therefore quite predictable. He has a good memory, suggest what traditions have withstood the test of time. Society is very interested, so that people with N-conduct were numerous. This is especially true of a society which is in a state of anomie.

Normalizing people, thus forming the foundation of any society. Without them there would be order and civilization. Civilized people - especially the one who respects the laws and regulations. What do you think why Robinson Crusoe is not wild on a desert island? The main reason (although it is not the only one) should be sought in the fact that he abide by all the forces - sensory and hygienic, economic, religious and ethical, and led Calendar!

By the way, its prototype - the real British sailor Alexander Selkirk, who spent more than four years on the island of Mas a Tierra, normalizing clearly was not. Rather, the robber-creative (primary creativity - from the excitable F). It is known that even in the sea Selkirk came out from behind that serve out his killed his alcoholic father and trying to escape from justice. So Defoe's Robinson Crusoe altered identity on a didactic way. And he was right. Because buyany and adventurers just an episode, the inevitable tribute compensation strict and boring orders prosperous societies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonizing
    Harmonizing the option type (also known as N-subtype) is formed as a result of sustained gain in the functional profile of any sociotypes susceptibility adaptive functions S and T. And if you take the three functions, the STR. That's looks like a perfect formula for harmonizing behavior. But why?

First, the primary is still on the harmonization of S. Remember the cruise Latin phrase "Mens SANA in corpore Sano"(healthy mind in a healthy body), indicating a consistent relationship of these functions to achieve a harmonious state of mind. Secondly, a more natural way of growth from sensory to intuition, rather than vice versa. So, in yoga, you first pass the lower level - Hatha, touch, and then the spiritual and intuitively - Raja.

We take into account also the third option. It is though an additional, but provides important nuances. "R"as the third component of the profile will provide a more adequate harmonization than L. After L - is cool and indifference, blunting nuances and trims. And where do without them in the harmonization?

Equivalence (vzaimoobuslavlivanie) and sensory intuition (written " S ↔ T") is often carried out by immersing the person in trance. Great success in this business has reached a well-known psychotherapist Milton Erickson. He was able to immerse people in a trance state through a clever suggestion, relaxation and challenge the images of memory ( so-called "Ericsonian" hypnosis).

True, there are more radical, but at the same time, and more dangerous methods. In particular, artificially cause altered states of consciousness (T) through the administration of chemicals (S) are trying to representatives of various psychedelic practices.

Inner harmony is not a welcome improvement, as well as a complete image of existence long ago developed in the East. It is based on the principle of non-action (in Taoism is called U-Wei). The rationale here is. Any arbitrary activity violates the natural course of things. Every action causes the same reaction. All places in the system that is already taken. If the system is complex and varied, the long-term consequences of our actions, we can not know. Consequently, the flutter and hang out senseless.

In western culture, rejection of the application of efforts to external change has emerged as a social phenomenon, known as escapism, it is an escape from real life into the world of dreams, fantasies, thoughts. In addition to the escapism has always existed and are more primitive, but almost easier voplotimaya in life strategy harmonizing personality - pofigizm. Now it is quite common among young people.

A few words about the indispensable role of harmonizing the individual in a stable group. Harmonizer intended to provide feedback to the communication system. It sends signals to the correction, as an indicator of psychological atmosphere. N-subtype, first sharply and even violently resist compulsory, but then gradually humbled and adapts to it. On the one hand, it is the weak link, but on the other hand, without his contribution to the system loses its vitality in the deficit of energy resources.

Here are the google translated gulenko descriptions including harmonizing.

Link to original here.
    http://goul.socionics.kiev.ua/2010/0...uschiy-podtip/

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you, hkkmr
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly don't understand these descriptions...they seem gibberish to me. I'm guessing I'd be C just by what you said, but it said something in H that I related to, and couldn't understand anything else it said. Need real life examples.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone remember what the single-letter function names are when translated from russian? R, S, T, F, P, E, L, I...what do they stand for?

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-male

The Alpha elements all translate directly from their respective types.

That is,

LII = LI = Law (Ti) + Intuition (Ne)
    SEI = SE = Sensation (Si) + Emotions (Fe)
    ILE = IL = Intuition + Law
    ESE = ES = Emotions + Sensation

--

L = Law (Ti)

I = Intuition (Ne)

S = Sensation (Si)

E = Emotions (Fe)

F = Factors (Se)

T = Time (Ni)

P = Profit (Te) [EDIT: Thanks Glam, had this as "Production" before, lelles]

R = Relationships (Fi)

I've given the English names here, but they're technically from Latin.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah in Latin they are:

S = sensus (Si)
    I = intueor (Ne)
    L = lex (Ti)
    E = emoveo (Fe)
    T = tempus (Ni)
    F = factor (Se)
    R = relatio (Fi)
    P = profiteor (Te)

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanks Arthur View Post
    P = Profit (Te) [EDIT: Thanks Glam, had this as "Production" before, lelles]
    actually "production" works fine too

Type names - Wikisocion

Creepy-male

Ahaha, ok.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just like any description, I think these are kind of unnecessary if you understand (a) the functions and (b) what subtype indicates.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Here are the google translated gulenko descriptions including harmonizing.

Link to original here.
    andreas04: close to attraction
    That's some really good material, thank you hkkmr. Should clarify completely any doubt about DCNH.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the processes make sense for object and field, respectively. Te<–>Fe<–>Se<–>Ne implies a broader refinement of perception created by filtering nuances of information (beginning and ending on abstract, alternating internal/external). Si<–>Ni<–>Fi<–>Ti implies consistency within a frame of reference achieved by shifts in perception (beginning and ending on external, alternating abstract/involved).

Creepy-cinq

Any opinions on Pied Piper's subtype? (assuming he is ENTp here).

If the consensus for Vero is ENTp-D, and given PP's animosity towards her and other ENTps, I'm thinking he is ENTp-N. What would best describe the subtype inter-relations between PP and other ENTps?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast