TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default DUALITY <3

Dualisation is amazinggg.

I feel way more confident, I am setting up routine, I am objective - not indulging in emotions; doing what needs to be done on impulse, getting tidy and organised and engaging in life like a healthy four should. And that is like with no work on myself what so ever, just hanging with my dual every day for 3 weeks.

I will never underestimate duality again

!
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

how long do you think it'll last?

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha Merky that's terrible...I approve.

I often wonder if the quest for an ideal partner and the urge to find a theory that defines it doesn't marr what could have been a half decent type-theory in socionics.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, get a dual haters! Jealous bitches .
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    Haha, get a dual haters! Jealous bitches .
    I love the concept that because I do not share the same view as you, there must be something wrong with me or something that I am missing.

Better idea: explain why you feel the way you do about your views and I will listen and maybe even change my mind, rather than attempting to refute me by way of personal attack. Please. I'd quite enjoy that and then be laughing at your response, or possibly even enjoying it for entirely different reasons.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khola View Post
    I love the concept that because I do not share the same view as you, there must be something wrong with me or something that I am missing.

Better idea: explain why you feel the way you do about your views and I will listen and maybe even change my mind, rather than attempting to refute me by way of personal attack. Please. I'd quite enjoy that and then be laughing at your response, or possibly even enjoying it for entirely different reasons.
    Haha. I was obviously joking! God, lighten up
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. Find a dual. Have sex with that dual.

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    how long do you think it'll last?
    Mercutio have you been wrongdone or something, or are you just the most sceptical fuck on the planet?

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Yes. Find a dual. Have sex with that dual.

Mercutio have you been wrongdone or something, or are you just the most sceptical fuck on the planet?
    I suppose I am kind of skeptical. You're more like Romeo, you'd die in vain for infatuation believing it was love. Whereas for me, I feel like I could get hurt by others foolish love games.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you always so excited?
    Pretty much.

I suppose I am kind of skeptical. You're more like Romeo, you'd die in vain for infatuation believing it was love. Whereas for me, I feel like I could get hurt by others foolish love games.
    Romeo and Juliet is the story of a pair of IEIs, so that wouldn't work.

You really do need some love, man. I feel sorry that you take this view. Really.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Pretty much.

You really do need some love, man. I feel sorry that you take this view. Really.
    Well maybe you're a fucking idealist. And maybe I'm a little older than you.

It's much easier for kids to believe in "ideal love" and other fairy tail fantasys. But most people actually have to focus on the real world and not some chlidish love games.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty much.

Romeo is LSI, though. Juliet is definitely Beta NF, but sometimes I wonder if she isn't EIE over IEI. Mercutio, interestingly enough, actually is SLE.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I think he's having a bad day.

I can relate. don't you love it? :]

Amazing !
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he's having a bad day.
    Yeah but he's always like this! What's up?

I can relate. don't you love it? :]
    So you ARE dualised!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So you ARE dualised!
    That's how SLE are like and that's why they need IEI, but you don't seem to get how that is different from you and what you are.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    That's how SLE are like and that's why they need IEI, but you don't seem to get how that is different from you and what you are.
    I can't get over how sappy that boy is.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Well... considering I'm the one who dualised her... I think that pretty much destroys your Ti view of me, don't you think?

I think it's quite clear you should get some real world experience. Start off with getting a good hard angry fuck from discojoe. He definitely wants you, Maritsa.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

So you ARE dualised!
    are you always so excited?

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

fwiw...

maybe i'm biased... but i've seen too many people get high.. and drop out ..

i don't exactly expect people to be completely rational at the time. people lie, life is unkind, life is cruel blah blah. you know, i'm realistic. i think it's
    just sometimes sensible to keep your eyes open, and be aware.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    Dualisation is amazinggg.

I feel way more confident, I am setting up routine, I am objective - not indulging in emotions; doing what needs to be done on impulse, getting tidy and organised and engaging in life like a healthy four should. And that is like with no work on myself what so ever, just hanging with my dual every day for 3 weeks.

I will never underestimate duality again

!
    That's awesome! ^_^

Duality is indeed amazing. Not every dual is right for you, but the experience of duality is priceless even when it doesn't work out. And right now I'm totally seeing an IEI do the very thing you're talking about.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just saw this thread for the first time, lol

wanna throw in the fact, for mercutio, that dinki is indeed a woman. and a beautiful one at that!

best wishes to you guys.

mercutio, I hope beyond hope that you find an IEI and that she becomes the love of your freakin life and that you're back here one day, telling us all about it.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why do you think you can't indulge in emotions and still be confident. Emotions give me power. if I didn't feel anything, why would I be pushed to do something different, that's better for me.

=/
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 08-20-2010 at 10:14 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Even if I was gay, I guess Ashton (he seemed to get off on it most) doesn't really have a life, so he'd rather giggle away to himself every night that someone prefers the opposite sex.
    That's your number one insult but you're here a lot, doing the very same thing you criticize others are doing. If you don't want people to think you're a self-hating fag, stop acting like one. =p

I don't think you're gay either, not anymore. Just umm frat boy ish. Besides the joke is getting old. It used to be, it was funny cause you were gay and closeted. But then, it was like people just started making fun of the 'gay' part. There are real full-blooded homosexuals round these parts, and that of course doesn't sit well with me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sigma View Post
    I've found a dual on the net. I've known her for almost 3 years. During this time we met 3 or 4 times and every time was amazing from my point of view. She on the other hand had a different perspective on things. Maybe she liked her man more rugged and I failed at that... who knows.
    Anyway, about 2 months ago I finally convinced her to let me visit her in a weekend. And I did and it was an amazing weekend. She agreed to meet again the next weekend. And we did and this time it got sexual and it was beyond amazing even if she had to restrain herself (relatives in the next room and such). I went and visited a couple more weekends and finally I convinced her to spend my work vacation together. She came to my place, stayed a couple of days and then we went to the sea side for a week.

Then all hell broke loose. Due to various reasons, I got very very tired. I felt into a kind of low energy emergency mode. Everything started to fall apart, even parts of basic hygiene.

So she saw me like this, lifeless and considered that all the time we had together until then was a show, theater, and that what was before her was the real me. She wanted to do so many things when we went to the seaside and had no partner to do it with as I was incapacitated and seam to just want to sleep.

So yeah, duality can fail. In the end it didn't matter how amazing the sex was or how good we were together in some of the moments. I just didn't measured up to her wishes, I wasn't able to "keep up".
    Are you sure she was your dual? This sounds like a socionics issue - I'm thinking mainly of your ability to "keep up", which is something like, I dunno, a non-IEI not being able to keep up with an SLE (refer to wikisocion to see what I mean), whereas an IEI can.

Obviously you're introvert, right? And so yes your dual is an extrovert, but what are you, LII or something? Sounds like your dual should be helping you; noticing when you're feeling tired and shit. This person clearly did not. From my perspective though, you started not showing initiative, then you showed some initiative, which she liked, then your true character came through. I'm not sure a few weekends, or a month, is enough to know that this person was definitely your dual.

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    That's your number one insult but you're here a lot, doing the very same thing you criticize others are doing. If you don't want people to think you're a self-hating fag, stop acting like one. =p
    I come here maybe once a day or something. I don't really care if people think I'm a "self-hating fag" especially not the people on here. It's okay for them to be wrong.

I don't think you're gay either, not anymore. Just umm frat boy ish. Besides the joke is getting old. It used to be, it was funny cause you were gay and closeted. But then, it was like people just started making fun of the 'gay' part. There are real full-blooded homosexuals round these parts, and that of course doesn't sit well with me.
    Haha, yeah, no shit Sam. These people are the gay-bashing Republicans Friedman-arse-licking retards.

a non-IEI not being able to keep up with an SLE (refer to wikisocion to see what I mean), whereas an IEI can.
    link.now.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewaster View Post
    link.now.
    Aggressor - Wikisocion

"Victim: Aggressors tend to perceive Victims simultaneously as pleasantly able to "keep up" regarding more "intensive" interactions, and also as not annoyingly prone to always wanting "to win". Aggressor women perceive Victim men as totally devoted yet reassuringly "strong"."

"Infantiles tend to perceive Aggressors as a bit too "rough" and even slightly scary on occasion, or perhaps just as obnoxious"

"Caregivers tend to perceive Aggressors as a bit over-the-top in their approach to romantic interactions and sexuality and ultimately not pleasant to have stable intimate relationships with."

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewaster View Post
    link.now.
    Aggressor - Wikisocion

"Victim: Aggressors tend to perceive Victims simultaneously as pleasantly able to "keep up" regarding more "intensive" interactions, and also as not annoyingly prone to always wanting "to win". Aggressor women perceive Victim men as totally devoted yet reassuringly "strong"."

"Infantiles tend to perceive Aggressors as a bit too "rough" and even slightly scary on occasion, or perhaps just as obnoxious"

"Caregivers tend to perceive Aggressors as a bit over-the-top in their approach to romantic interactions and sexuality and ultimately not pleasant to have stable intimate relationships with."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you sure she was your dual? This sounds like a socionics issue - I'm thinking mainly of your ability to "keep up", which is something like, I dunno, a non-IEI not being able to keep up with an SLE (refer to wikisocion to see what I mean), whereas an IEI can.
    I know the Aggressor-Victim thing BUT I discovered that I wasn't a worthy Victim.
    I collapsed physically first, I ended up without stamina and in the end she was right, we could have done much more and didn't.

As for the question "Is she my dual?" I believe she is indeed a SLE but a very strange SLE.
    She got a lot of "hits" and ended up retreating into the safety of her original environment where she renounced the idea of going back into battle, effectively putting her life on hold.
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duality can be scary.

I’m being stalked by a SLE named Alejandro. I thought I was rid of him, but he's calling people who know me & yesterday he just showed up at my job, out of nowhere... wtf. Why would a SLE do this?
    He wants to fuck.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Royksopp is so great.