0 Thread(s)

LSI not SLI

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    Beautiful! But alas, she is too cute for me. If I had a nickel for every dual I turned down without even trying...

This portrait is spot on. My SEE friend from highschool looks just like her.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Among those, I am probably most similar to this LSE woman (as far as facial expression / structure goes):

I have a friend who looks almost exactly like that! I actually typed her LSE too, because she activates me big time....
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Haha, as much as I hate to say it, this guy reminds me of me:

Actually now that you mention it, i can TOTALLY see the resemblance (sans mustache).

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by protoss View Post

LSI not SLI
    Agree. He looks like that one american actor---i forget his name...

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    ILE

some relative of Sergei's possibly
    that guy looks like Adam Sandler!!

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    ILI \ INTp

I worked with a guy who can take poses where he looks just like that!! (especially on pictures). And I typed him ILI as well from analyzing him. I enjoyed working with him, really friendly, hardworking, benign sort of guy.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

moved this thread to the Articles subforum.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish those old (but more recent) Russian photos still had working links, or that a forum member with excellent foresight saved those galleries... There was some VI gold in there.

In these photos, the expressions don't look natural in a lot of cases. I can imagine Filatova saying to that one ENFj -- the one resting his chin ponderously between his fingers -- "ok, now look a little like ******.. No, no! Don't go overboard..."

Also, from these photos, I find it somewhat surprising that the 70s were an androgynous decade even behind the Iron Curtain... Looks like they were feeling the Alice Cooper & Bowie influence as well... Or maybe they still have eunuchs over there?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This other page still the clearest source for VI I've seen http://gallery.socionix.com/, especially now that its fuller than before.

Really is something worth studying and getting down, the obviously common expressions of each type.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like it better than the Filatova one because at least this one uses people that I can identify as male or female, (which I consider helpful.)

That site's always done a good job with the Fe types, in my opinion; however, personally, I find that that site's typings become inaccurate with the Fi types. I've known the people who've compiled that site and personally, I believe that there might be some self-justification in the Fi typings.

For example, typing Bob Dylan as ISFj -- his biography is full of religious conversions, dramatic Fe lyrics (e.g. "Sara,") and manipulating people... None of it connotes or denotes Fi, yet that's supposedly his leading function according to that site. The Dylan/John Lennon car ride sequence helped me with their types.

Did anyone save that old (but not too old) Russian VI from a conference that they had..? There was gold there.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I'm going to take it back: the Fes have gotten quite skewed as well, it seems... Al Gore next to Sean Penn should raise eyebrows.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    For example, typing Bob Dylan as ISFj -- his biography is full of religious conversions, dramatic Fe lyrics (e.g. "Sara,") and manipulating people... None of it connotes or denotes Fi, yet that's supposedly his leading function according to that site. The Dylan/John Lennon car ride sequence helped me with their types.
    Bob Dylan is definitely ESI imo. John Lennon seems really adverse to him the same way I get with my ILE brother. But overall he just has that attitude I associate with perceiving subtype Fi-doms. It's hard to explain but relatively easy to pick up on. The flow of feeling is very inward and subjectively accepted, and unlike any Fe-creatives. This is why its exactly like every conflict situation I've seen: the more oblivious end (Dylan) takes over and the other (Lennon) is left uncomfortable and a bit confused/annoyed trying to match them for positive interaction, but failing in almost every way.

If you think its good with Fe typings then I'm curious why you think Dylan supposedly fits with them? That description you give doesn't fit with how I mostly perceive him or Fi. You might understand his Fi-ness better if you read Jung, watch more ESIs/SEEs, or get a better idea of how he's like, or even read Reinin for the serious quadra differences--he doesn't give me any Fe vibes, yet people may call him that because he can be kinda dramatic and lively in his own ways, but I mostly see this as how internally playful more freer-spirited Fi types can be, usually perceiving subtypes.

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Actually, I'm going to take it back: the Fes have gotten quite skewed as well, it seems... Al Gore next to Sean Penn should raise eyebrows.
    Eh. Not all types are equal. I personally can't see either of them as a different type. They're both in the dramatic show boat category too, though most dominants aren't usually 'crazy' full of expression ofc. You could put all those types of people together (like Jim Carey's energy and crazy-like persona of dramatism) and get a variety of motivations, but the selection would not be very realistically large or encompassing, nor most importantly would it be very representative of their cognitive differences. There's a more thoughtful way to go abouts categorizing people.

+ I wonder why people chose to bring these sorts of disagreements up when the purpose and achievement of the VI page is valid and respectable. Just go through each Fe-ESFj image and see how extremely similar the eyes and overall expression are to one another. There's no way I would confuse this expression for another type, or hopefully anyone who has their types correctly. It's understandable if you don't rely on VI or have your own approach, but I rely on VI only because it matches up well with the types.

I'm sure you're familiar with the typing of Fe-INFp for you. Then it would be most beneficial to see the similarities there, I personally think they're more obvious than with ENFj, because you have an introverted and calm expression and energy, mostly inwardly focused. Looks like my Fe-INFp sister. I've seen some of your videos too and it just my personal impression.

Anyway I'm sure we'll agree to disagree, that's how I operate.
    Last edited by 717495; 09-25-2011 at 01:48 PM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm laughing at some of the comments. Seems reliable, thanks alot! It would be nice to have a few more ethnicities in there though.

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    This other page still the clearest source for VI I've seen http://gallery.socionix.com/, especially now that its fuller than before.

Really is something worth studying and getting down, the obviously common expressions of each type.
    I just had a look through. A few mistypes, but good non the less.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do half of those pictures look like portraits of serial killers. I don't like the pictures of the SLE's either lol they all look intense and not in a good way, like they're staring which is what somebody said earlier. I don't notice any similarities in myself, but thats probably because im so used to looking at myself which makes me wonder how people see me. The INFp I definitely see similarities in that I like, I automatically am attracted to people who look similar in real life.

That link that poli posted...many of those typings make me cringe.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by walker31 View Post
    I'm laughing at some of the comments. Seems reliable, thanks alot! It would be nice to have a few more ethnicities in there though.

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post

I just had a look through. A few mistypes, but good non the less.
    which ones did you think were mistyped?

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn...these people are really ugly, some of them don't even look human.

@Subterranean those weren't the actual people were they? They did look like some of them.
    Last edited by Leader; 09-26-2011 at 07:46 AM.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I refuse to believe many of those typings on that socionix gallery site, some of those I believe to be highly subjective but then again don't ask me to explain since im too lazy to explain my reasoning. Anyways, it better to see how those people act in interviews to have a more accurate experience on how they act. Although through VI typing, you should be able to see similar facial nuances in each type no matter what face their making, but those portraits (like most in general) are one dimensional and were created to convey a specific message.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agee View Post
    Why do half of those pictures look like portraits of serial killers.
    They are serial killers.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Walker idk. For instance just for basic starters, Bill Clinton is obv EJ temperament, Hillary uses Fe too much to be ILI, Amy Winehouse is IP, Marshall Mathers is serious quadra. I think many well-rounded Ti egos can seem social and emotive like they're using Fe more than serious types, but other than that Katie Holmes at least VIs ISTj. I don't know much about her tbh.

But I like the fact you're using VI to your advantage and wish I could say that about others.
    Last edited by 717495; 09-26-2011 at 09:12 PM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh sorry btw I didn't mean to say "uses" Fe, I just mean that's how she comes across. But she doesn't have the emotionality I'd expect from an Fe ego ofc.

Also, another typing I've never really understood was George Lucas as SEI. He seems strong-IJ and delta to me, I don't sense any trace of Fe anywhere...

This guy looks totally like a motorcyclist i know ,he has Crazy amounts of Se ,but he is an INFp.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Maybe.

ISFp

ENTj

ISFj

Last edited by suedehead; 04-15-2014 at 12:01 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The following have been the most accurate/useful in my experience (only gonna do Alpha and Beta becuz this is taking forever):

ILE

SEI

LII

ESE

SLE

IEI

LSI

EIE

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post

ISFj
    This for sure.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Clearly View Post
    The following have been the most accurate/useful in my experience (only gonna do Alpha and Beta becuz this is taking forever):

LII

SLE

The first looks like my sister, 2nd looks like a serial killer and the 3rd looks like Freddie Mercury.

Which IEE portrait do you look like Chris? And have you ever seen anybody else who you think is on Filatova's IEE list?

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Which IEE portrait do you look like Chris?
    I'm like a cross between these two:

And have you ever seen anybody else who you think is on Filatova's IEE list?
    from this thread:

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Model T is the only system of Socionics with a tested VI system - he VIs with a specific written criteria and then tests with a specified written inventory four Reinin dichotomies during interview. The VI on this thread is not to be used, people here are using it like phrenology. Good VI, if any can be built, can be built from studying outward attitude and comparing it to surveys of inward attitude. It must have a method and not be mere guessing.

If you want to VI from Filatova then you need a system to classify and describe the physical face (as in an etiology) - like some Wikipedia article on the female genitalia.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulva Plastic surgeons have a similar classification system for the face. After you find one for the face, then you have to establish its relationship to some other tool that indicates their type.

Here is what the end product should look like:http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...e-******-youth Many people disagree with this study's conclusions:

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(only gonna do Alpha and Beta becuz this is taking forever):

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero11 View Post
    all right, you convinced me

SEE

ILI

ESI

LIE

IEE

SLI

EII

LSE

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Maybe.

ISFp

ENTj

ISFj

LSI

ESI

SLI

Long, oval-shaped head, etc.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI

ESI

SLI

Long, oval-shaped head, etc.
    you're not IEE

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you're not IEE
    Lol why, because of VI?

hey you kinda look like that old user called huitzlopuchtli or sth.i think his dating profile still appears on socionics.com

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ILIs and LIIs definitely feel like the dork archetype based on these. (probably because they are)

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    Damn...these people are really ugly, some of them don't even look human.

@Subterranean those weren't the actual people were they? They did look like some of them.

no, unlikely to be them

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

image.jpg

I look like this LIE

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

These two are actually pretty close to my typical expression. Even the eyebrow thing.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olduvai View Post

ILE

SEI

LII

ESE

SLE

IEI

LSI

LOL WTF-it looks like a cross of me and my friend-more me tbh.

EIE

I just had to comment on the lsi picture. It's...strangely reminiscent hah. Bit too elongated for my proportions, but still lol wtf O.O

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast