Thread: masculine female ISFps

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default masculine female ISFps

Okay, perhaps "masculine" isn't the best word... I'm talking about ISFp females who like to be tough and strong and don't like to act stereotypically feminine. Regardless of how successful these attempts at virility are... do you know any ISFps like this?

Also, what causes this? It seems to me that it's an attempt to step outside of a stereotype... the female stereotype. I HATE being stereotyped, and I think it's because of my PoLR. Any ideas?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was wondering if this had something to do with subtypes. One subtype being a little more masculine than the other. My guess being that the sensory subtype is more masculine.
    ISFp, SiFe, , or SEI....whatever we're calling ourselves these days.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: masculine female ISFps

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I'm talking about ISFp females who like to be tough and strong and don't like to act stereotypically feminine.
    That = being masculine.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do I recognize a female ISFp I'm not sure if I've known any. Or male ISFp for that matter. I might know them but I have some problems visually separating ISFjs and ISFps...I know some people who possibly are either ISFps or ISFjs but can't say which...I guess ISFjs...blaaaaaah

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFps are usually more artsy...imagine an INFp, only not quite so...ebullient, and more down-to-earth. ISFjs can be pretty outgoing and assertive, and might remind you of a less-cushy INFj; an INFj with some ESFp zip, even.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    ISFps are usually more artsy...imagine an INFp, only not quite so...ebullient, and more down-to-earth. ISFjs can be pretty outgoing and assertive, and might remind you of a less-cushy INFj; an INFj with some ESFp zip, even.
    What a desription...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chop-chop.
    IEI subtype

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleesha
    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    What a desription...
    Yeah I try to keep that in mind when scanning the ISFxs So ISFp is like an INFp who is not dressed in Gothic clothes and has realistic goals and ISFj is like INFj who can kick your ass in the physical sense of the word.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    Don't take any of these too seriously of course....
    Very good! And I take everything you say seriously Hmm...in my mind anger _is_ weakness btw.

Edit:
    Oh yes...from these I could more or less be...
    ENTp = cross between warm and cold
    ENFj = cross between sanity and insanity
    INFj = cross between caring and coldness

perhaps even...
    INFp = cross between an angel and a demon
    ISFp = cross between love and hate
    ENFp = cross between love and fear

and maybe ISTp too. It was so interestingly defined

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transigent, I really like most of those descriptions. I don't know that I understand the ISFp one though.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay ISFps... another question. How do you feel about other ISFps? I have a really hard time being around them when I don't think they're being strong. However, when they are, I become so ecstatic. Even if I'm watching a movie, if the actress is ISFp (the character doesn't have to be, just the actress) and she starts totally kicking ass, inside I'm cheering for her like I cheer for no other character. lol

SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, perhaps "masculine" isn't the best word... I'm talking about ISFp females who like to be tough and strong and don't like to act stereotypically feminine. Regardless of how successful these attempts at virility are... do you know any ISFps like this?

Also, what causes this? It seems to me that it's an attempt to step outside of a stereotype... the female stereotype. I HATE being stereotyped, and I think it's because of my PoLR. Any ideas?
    One of my ISFP friends would like to elbow me in the stomach.

Does that count?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay ISFps... another question. How do you feel about other ISFps? I have a really hard time being around them when I don't think they're being strong. However, when they are, I become so ecstatic. Even if I'm watching a movie, if the actress is ISFp (the character doesn't have to be, just the actress) and she starts totally kicking ass, inside I'm cheering for her like I cheer for no other character. lol
    I have two friends that are ISFP's. What I like about hanging out with other ISFP's is that when I'm down there good at bringing me up and otherway too. But there one I met. that we act so much alike it scaring both of us, lol. About ISFP character in movies sticking for herself and/or others, yeah I cheer for them too.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hate being stereotyped, and i like being different from most girls.
    ISFp; SEI