0 Thread(s)

asdf

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should I keep posting sites or are do you guys bother to look at them?

I would like to have a discussion about this topic. Is there any one else that is willing to join in?

Creepy-bg

I'm not so sure of this stuff but have you ever heard of reverse speech?

old topic... http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=476

check out the analysis of Dubya...
    http://www.reversespeech.com/bush.htm

Like I said this stuff is somewhat loony but interresting nonetheless.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, I can debunk some of the "Loose Chenge" video. There seems to be a lot of misinformation on both sides of the argument.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Creepy-bg

I think that's a standard tactic to control the discussion. Keep both sides focused on depunking the other by injecting misinformation in each. While the arguement on who's lying to who rages on nobody thinks to focus on the questions in the middle which might lead to some truth.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bin Laudin confession tape was fake.

Flight 77 most likely hit the Pentagon.

http://www.oilempire.us/pentagon-photos.html

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/..._evidence.html

Physics 9-11 did not do a good experiment. It is one thing to try to get reception over the northeastern U.S., but it is a different story over Canada. The phone calls may have been possible after all, as far as I know.

The collapse of building 7 is unusal at best. Silverstine used the term "pull" in a documentary. Some say that Silverstine confessed to imploding building 7, but these people fail to realize that he could have also been talking about pulling the firefighters out of the building.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol you know whats really weird, is that i tend to think conspiracy theories fall flat because i find it really hard to believe that people can be "evil", or have the gumption to carry out plans to the extent that is required. Which is really weird.. considering i hold general INTj assumptions that people generally are selfish and have bad motivations.. i guess i think since they are also stupid that the conspiracy theories aren't realistic.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, a good indicator to look for when you read into this stuff is how big the conspiracy allegedly is. Take the "no plane at the pentagon" theory. 1.) There were people driving down the highway in view of the pentagon, not to mention bystanders; is the CIA really that big?!!! 2.) Another question: why would you use anything but a jet liner to hit the Pentagon if you needed a propaganda ploy? Would those partly responsible (or were, depending on how you look at it) for the attacks used anything but flight 77 to crash into the building, and risk blowing a cover up?
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12