Thread: Boot states

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Boot states

Does anyone notice that the functions you're aware of are different when you're waking up?

For example, sometimes when I'm just getting up, I think I'm feeling with . Then thoughts kick in, and when I'm really going, I become , which may start to be organized with or depending on the day, and becomes by default...something like that. Or at least that's one way it can go.

At any rate, the metaphor of a computer booting up and adding various services, components, etc., seems appropriate sometimes.

Anyone feel that way?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm usually too tired to analyze my thought processes and turn them into functions right when I wake up.
    Interesting point. Maybe the fact that I have this thought process observing that I'm waking up in a mode where I'm just sensing what's around me proves that in fact I'm not, but because the process that's observing that is there.

Nevertheless, I still have this feeling of the balance of the functions being different when I haven't fully gotten up yet.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm more than any other time when I'm waking up, and for about an hour after words. If I post something or send someone a PM/TM (this is rather irrelevant these days) first thing in the morning, when I read it later, I'm like "WTF?!"
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-

I am simply a scrambled mess. Not a morning person.