Thread: What do these photos look like?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What do these photos look like?

if you can id a kid maybe you can give me an idea about mine? I'd love to know what type she might be. I looked for some photos where she isn't really posing. Would she be delta because her father and I are?

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's baby-Joy!
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldn't possibly take any suggestion of her type too seriously at this point. But I'd like to have an idea of what it *might* be.

I've heard it said that kids' personalities aren't that set until they're older, but wow having a kid and being around her and my friends' kids and my niece and nephew, I'll say that kids have very distinct personalities from each other. I think that personalities are set earlier than what people generally think.

The reason I couldn't take a guess at her type seriously is because some behaviors that people might think are due to personality could be due to developmental learning. Like my daughter is very interested in organizing things right now, but to some extent all kids are age are interested in that so it isn't fair to assume that's a personality trait and not just a developmental stage.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    it's baby-Joy!
    THIS is baby Joy:

(what type does my mom look, BTW?)

Transigent, I DO totally agree with you. I just posted that thread about Travis primarily because I was bored. I'm pretty certain he's ENTp, but with that level of hyperactivity, he could very well be ESTp. He talks about a lot of very Ne things though, especially for his age.

Nicky, she looks ENFp to me. :wink:
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: What do these photos look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky
    if you can id a kid maybe you can give me an idea about mine? I'd love to know what type she might be. I looked for some photos where she isn't really posing. Would she be delta because her father and I are?

I'm not getting any strong vibes. VI is good when someone is a prototypical manifestation of a type. I'm guessing, though, that she will grow more introverted as time goes on. Looks like she's in the running to become an ISFj. Hopefully you don't take these seriously, because it would suck if you started erring your child too much to the way to you think she should be, rather than allowing nature some say. It would suck if you were offended by what a 20 year old with no child is saying, seeing as how you have at least some experience.

Hey, BTW.. cute kid.. where are the F's.. I think she wants to get all pumped up about how good her kid is.

Hey, this is taking a turn. Eh hum.

ISFj.
    thing.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She IS adorable. Reminds me of Travis a few years ago. *sighs*
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't care what type she is going to be, and I don't think anyone could know now, it's just fun to guess.

I thought Joel was saying he was an ISFj but I guess I read that wrong so I edited that out. LOL
    -Mark Twain