Thread: Criticisms of type descriptions

Creepy-

Default Criticisms of type descriptions

Ok I thought this would be a great way to make it apparent what portion of the type descriptions are irrelevant to you and especially what you think is irrelevant to your type in general. Just post a SMALL portion of text with your comments on it.

Let me give an example:
    [url=http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=ru_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww. socionika.info%2ftip%2flii.html]

1. L - structural logic
    Clean theoretization, philosophizing, the torn from the life reasonings - not for it.
    I try to incorporate "life reasonings" now if only to increase the applicability of my theory and it's chance of being accepted.

3. R - ethics of the relations
    It is indifferent to the criticism from the side. It does not fear negative relation to itself.
    Not true at all when stressed I get more and more depressed through focusing too much on what people think of me.

8. T - intuition of the time
    It is proud of its punctuality and organization.
    Not at all. Let me post something really quick:

6. S - sensorika of the sensations
    When discomfort for long surrounds it, this it conducts to the accumulation of negative emotions. In the course of time its patience can break, a., which formed a deposit by boiling "splash out outside.
    When the above happens I don't care about the things that an INTJ stereotypically cares about.

4. F - power sensorika
    It is very balanced and sustained.
    Also that gets completely ignored and I become like a black hole that sucks the life out of everything. I become overly wrapped up in my own world and feel there is no hope for the future. I begin to think nothing is worthwhile etc etc.

It seems like these descriptions describe the "healthy" type only not the really depressed side of each type.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was me above... also the whole text was supposed to link to the original site which can be found here.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    It seems like these descriptions describe the "healthy" type only not the really depressed side of each type.
    Or rather, it describes the self-delusional type.

But then again, I don't think these Socionists ever asked a person representative of a certain type what he or she thinks of all this.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then we should. I am. So say em!