Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rational extroverts.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can easily image an ExFj losing emotional control by breaking into tears or taking an overly victim-like attitude, but for them to manifest an offensive angry attitude is out of place. That seems to take more of an Se (has raw force, might as well use it) or Tj (has a vested interest in some practical effect that they might defend with impunity) ish stance.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    I can easily image an ExFj losing emotional control by breaking into tears or taking an overly victim-like attitude, but for them to manifest an offensive angry attitude is out of place. That seems to take more of an Se (has raw force, might as well use it) or Tj (has a vested interest in some practical effect that they might defend with impunity) ish stance.
    That seems a depressingly unrealistic view of people. I'd have a hard time imagining that most ExFj males (or females for that matter) would take that approach heh.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That seems a depressingly unrealistic view of people. I'd have a hard time imagining that most ExFj males (or females for that matter) would take that approach heh.
    It was a purposely exaggerated statement. What I think is that most people can relate to the view that ExFjs on the whole more easily slide to the victimized, defensive side of emotion than to the aggressive, offensive side. Males wouldn't be too much different from females in this regard.

ps. how else would it be that the "victim" sexual attitude can pair with Fe whereas the "aggressor" attitude is to such an extent incompatible with it that a combination with it is fully inconceivable.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    It was a purposely exaggerated statement. What I think is that most people can relate to the view that ExFjs on the whole more easily slide to the victimized, defensive side of emotion than to the aggressive, offensive side. Males wouldn't be too much different from females in this regard.
    Eh. This all just strikes me as a rather silly attribution altogether.

ps. how else would it be that the "victim" sexual attitude can pair with Fe whereas the "aggressor" attitude is to such an extent incompatible with it that a combination with it is fully inconceivable.
    Um, how is that? And what about Te pairing?