Thread: Type with the worst temper

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I realized I´m not LSI actually...I definitely have Si in Ego block and I´m something you could call a very easy person to put into flames, and I mean a real change in behavior.
    So I was wondering by this line of reasoning, I´m really LSE, Maritsa was right, for good or bad.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    I realized I´m not LSI actually...I definitely have Si in Ego block and I´m something you could call a very easy person to put into flames, and I mean a real change in behavior.
    So I was wondering by this line of reasoning, I´m really LSE, Maritsa was right, for good or bad.
    Maybe you just have problems with impulsivity and mood lability in an NTR sense? I don't know. I only have a vague online impression of you, but from that I would assume LSI>LSE for you.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Maybe you just have problems with impulsivity and mood lability in an NTR sense? I don't know. I only have a vague online impression of you, but from that I would assume LSI>LSE for you.
    Interesting , why do you assume that, Ashton?

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    Interesting , why do you assume that, Ashton?
    Ah man... how to put that in words... it was something in the way you spoke of the abyss of life, acceptance of suffering, your leanings towards spirituality, etc. Something in all of that—the general quality, the overall characteristic—struck me as an essentially Beta kind of outlook.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also think E8 has the worst temper. E1 has the most of rage but it erupts from time to time, E8 is confrontational all the time but not necessarily enraged.