View Poll Results: Do you accept me as Beta?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes of course, you are more Beta than the ESTps!

5 31.25%
  • Go hug a tree you Delta biatch!

6 37.50%
  • Beta, Delta, Zelta who cares!

5 31.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XoX's type Yo Yo Beta

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default XoX's type Yo Yo Beta

Do you accept me here or should I go back to the wise and stable Delta quadra? Or perhaps continue my search of da perfect quadra?

Now this is a serious question so no playing with my feelings!!!

Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just changed your avatar!

Major malfunction here!

You, I.. well, I dunno I dont think you're delta.. I think you're fun

I cant say! I say later!

is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant find an option to choose if you're beta though.. hmm
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    You just changed your avatar!
    Hehe yes. I do that often I went back to one I have previously used. This is the one that has been liked the most so far. I'm a pleaser so...

Cant find an option to choose if you're beta though.. hmm
    I know I made the first option a bit too much Beta...hehe I should have added "possibly Beta" option too...so this poll will not show the real result And I'm sure many Delta's will come and vote for Delta so that I would go back

TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will vote for beta then sell you really expensive to the deltas!

Creepy-

XoX you are lovely and if would be awesome if you were Beta, but I'm quite sure you aren't. But feel free to visit any time! I'll even make you cookies - though I wouldn't eat them if I were you (I can turn pancakes into a catastrophe ). It's the thought that counts anyway.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleesha
    XoX you are lovely and if would be awesome if you were Beta, but I'm quite sure you aren't.
    The real question is...are you Beta?

But seriously, do you see me more likely as Delta/ISTp/ENFp or possibly Alpha/ISFp or something else? You didn't contribute in my typing thread so I would be interested to know?

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    XoX you are lovely and if would be awesome if you were Beta, but I'm quite sure you aren't.
    The real question is...are you Beta?
    Good point! But people have stopped replying to my type thread so I'll assume I am for the moment.

But seriously, do you see me more likely as Delta/ISTp/ENFp or possibly Alpha/ISFp or something else? You didn't contribute in my typing thread so I would be interested to know?
    Delta. I think you're insane for thinking ENFj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta. I think you're insane for thinking ENFj
    Fcuk...you know I have done LOTS of research and analysis on and of the forum, alone and with other people...it is not as if I just decided to be ENFj But anyways, now all I need is Kraus and Transigent to mock my ENFj:ness and I reopen my typing thread I already have the feeling Rocky thinks Fe is more likely my PoLR than leading function and would never accept me in the same quadra, hehe.

Sometimes...life sucks But thanks for the opinion

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stop worring and accept the fact that you are istp
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited...
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    I don't know if it is obvious to anyone else Woodie, but you seem to choose a type for yourself and then "innocently" interpret things your own way to arrive at your already expected conclusion.
    Well, I'm just trying to construct an argument and see if it holds the test of time (or something). But yes the approach is: choose a type, build an argument, start a discussion, after discussion decide whether the argument still stands or not. This can be done for maybe 6 types at the moment. But not to others. For example I can't build a case for ENTj.

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    The only way to really know your type is to see how you relate to others, and that is a little beyond the scope of what anybody here can really know for certain.
    True. But I try to be honest when talking about my relations as I perceive them. And of course how I relate here to others have some meaning. But I'm working on this in real life too. You can almost call it a hobby Problem being I don't have too many friends interested in socionics (I try to involve couple of people and sometimes my wife but they are not interested enough to get really involved) so I can't know their types for sure (and I may perceive our relationship wrongly) which means I can't trust my real life interpretations 100%. I'm more likely to be discouraged one way or another by the possible interpretations of my real life observations if I do them alone which kind of sucks I guess I have to meet some socionist face to face or something to get to the bottom of this.

But I'm positive. I'm making progress and I'm down to about 6 types for sure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Another Type Guess

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSoul
    @XoX
    Have you considered ISFP?
    I mean if you used to test as an ISTP, it would make a whole lot more sense to presume that you have got one of the four scales wrong rather than all four.
    My typing history again...

First MBTI test when I didn't know what it was about: INTj. But I was working in an NT job at the moment, working hard and making steady progress so of course I was very J, very T, very N, and well I was quite absorbed into it and not interacting much with people in social sense just working so I-type of course. E-types socialize and sell stuff for living and I-types work hard behind closed doors, right?

My friend (who didn't know anything about types really) read the MBTI desciption of INTJ, said that is not quite me then read INTP and said I'm more likely INTP than INTJ.

At this point I was starting to doubt other parts too, especially the S/N part remembering that as a child I was much more into sports than books and was bored at school most of the time. So I changed to ISTP. And yes I wanted to be a police when kid and I had motorbike when younger and I like driving cars. And hey, of course I'm a risk taker!!!...um...I guess. Clearly ISTP

I didn't think about type much back then...then later found socionics and started the process again this time more seriously...first I took ISTp as socionics type (when I came here) because ISTp description seemed more me than ISTj. I didn't even check the others really. I guess I tried to behave in ISTpish way at first or something. After getting deeper into this I started doubting the E/I...then T/F....then S/N...then j/p...

Current feelings...more likely F than T. E and I quite even. j and p...can't say because socionics defines them differently from MBTI. In MBTI more likely P I guess. S and N...more likely N but not sure.

So xNFx is current impression which can change I doubt I'm any xNTx type or any Te dominant type. Who knows about the NT:ness though..I was NT when this whole process started after all

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XoX you are lovely and if would be awesome if you were Beta, but I'm quite sure you aren't. But feel free to visit any time! I'll even make you cookies - though I wouldn't eat them if I were you (I can turn pancakes into a catastrophe ). It's the thought that counts anyway.
    Forgot to say that this was a very nice and sweet and very F way to express the cold hard (slightly subjective) truth And I doubt your cookings are a catastrophe if you put as much <3 in them as you put in these posts Betas are lucky to have you around. If you decide to change quadras they will cry for days I'm sure (even ESTps )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok...it seems with all the recent analysis...I can only accept ENFj or INFp if no more data comes forward. Sorry Betas

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha you know i always thought you were such a player so it might be the x-ray thing between mirrors you know? and after reading this post..
    http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...?p=74990#74990 you know all the probing sounds like some FeNi/NiFe thing to do? yeah i can buy ENFj but i remain doubtful.

Secondly it was a way to keep up the conversation in the thread and with Krauser. It would have been interesting to see whether she finds this kind of comment funny, neutral, boring or annoying. Would have helped to understand her better and adjust my behavior accordingly.
    Fithly it serves the purpose of bringing in light the ethical aspects related to these kinds of conversations and activity. In a forum and world so lacking ethics nowadays it is not a bad thing if someone reminds of them every now and then. If it happens in the form of jokes it is not as patronizing hopefully, hehe. In the loooong run it might even affect some people who read this forum, then their families then the whole world and -> WORLD PEACE. Or something.
    Well, that pretty much sums up the purpose of that particular post Smile There is humor, short and long term goals, socialicing, and whatnot involved
    it does sound like the things i do.
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm doubtful that an ENFj woud:

1- Mold in its environment

2- Be concerned about harmony in its surroudings

Both points are totally conflicting with the supposedly dramatic traits of an EIE personality; and are, instead, more charateristic of or . Therefore, I'd say that you have one out of the two aforementioned functions as your base function.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They do have problems at first at merging into new places as I've observed. But once they decide they will stay or find any purpose/benefit they'll eventually try to merge to some extent or completely. Anyone remember how he was having a hard time merging while being in the chat? The stuborness and the criticizm and his habit of underlining the big differences of his lifestyle/ethics compared to the people on the channel? it's like he was searching for a reason to stay or trying to resist the merging, trying to find a reason for staying there?

They are concerned about the harmony in my experience. Even i've been criticized by an ENFj friend of mine for not keeping it/ruining it.

Both points are totally conflicting with the supposedly dramatic traits of an EIE personality
    I can recall he was too concerned with some things and being almost dramatic about them as far as i can see it in an online communication. like worrying about the world/his country, worrying about people not being ethical? Hey XoX what do you think about these things ? =)

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They do have problems at first at merging into new places as I've observed. But once they decide that they will stay or find any purpose/benefit they'll eventually try to merge to some extent or completely. Anyone remember how he was having a hard time merging while being in the chat? The stuborness and the criticizm and his habit of underlining the big differences of his lifestyle/ethics compared to the people on the channel? it's like he was searching for a reason to stay or trying to resist the merging, trying to find a reason for staying there?

They are concerned about the harmony in my experience. Even i've been criticized by an ENFj friend of mine for not keeping it/ruining it.
    Well, it looks like you have more insights about this

And I have experience only with an ENFj girl, but she has probably some mild for of some mental disorder, that's why she's not particularly interested in harmony

I can recall he was too concerned with some things and being almost dramatic about them as far as i can see it in an online communication. like worrying about the world/his country, worrying about people not being ethical? Hey XoX what do you think about these things ? =)
    Yeah, yeah, I was probably ignoring infos. Also, there is the usual problem of perception, which would play an even higher role given the different intertype relationships.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG

Both points are totally conflicting with the supposedly dramatic traits of an EIE personality; and are, instead, more charateristic of or . Therefore, I'd say that you have one out of the two aforementioned functions as your base function.
    Fe is concerned with how the external world is in accordance with interpersonal importance. As such, Fe in both the first and second function are definitely concerned with the harmony in its surroundings. What the person does with the harmony or lack of harmony may be a different story.

Fi is concerned with how external events accord with intrapersonal importance. As such, Fi in both the first and second function would be concerned with the harmony between external events and personal values. Again, what the person does with the perceived harmony or lack of harmony may be a different story.

XoX's posts primarily refer to interpersonal relationships. More so than anything else.
    Even his approach to typing himself follows the interpersonal direction as He seems to prefer typing himself by how he interacts with people who know their types.

Regarding whether or not he belongs into Beta, while he may not have the ESTp or INFp attitude/factors....he clearly isn't an ESTp/INFp, however, he does have an Fe Beta-ish attitude. Which is a far cry from the Fi Delta-ish attitude.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very good post, thanks

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, after that I'll probably refrain from futher posts, you conviced me!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean if you used to test as an ISTP, it would make a whole lot more sense to presume that you have got one of the four scales wrong rather than all four.
    I have a good explanation for this now MBTI ISTP has TiSe as main functions. I remember when I used to think I might be TiSe (and even in this forum I have suspected SeTi). I think this situation is analogous to Joy and perhaps to Kristiina :wink:. For some reason in the past I have overused my "dual functions" making me think I'm TiSe. I was encouraged to do physical things by family and friends (sports etc) which made me hold on to those functions even more. Only after going to college I started to realise the real me i.e. the FeNi me.

There is of course a chance that I'm actually TiSe trying to act like FeNi _now_. I can't be 100% sure about that right now but people keep dismissing me being ISTj pretty strongly...Anyways because of my past my Ti and Se might be "overdeveloped" for an ENFj and my Fe and Ni "underdeveloped". Who knows.

In any case...
    <333 Anndelise
    <333
    <3 to be FDG look-a-like. I wish I could extend that to physical world too :wink:
    Kraus = pwned = bend that Se and accept the truth . Here is some <3333 for you to make the process less painful

Edit: and oh yes...Aleesha=pwned too. You may start baking the cookies now

TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*activity*

I cant feel anything!

Internet sucks.. lets all come to my place! come naked, bring beer!

(I'm getting paranoid about not doing useless post so I'll try to add something of value)

Hmm, hmmm. So hard

I just come up with questions that can be answered by searching :wink:

XoX, welcome! What kraus said is true, however there is hierchary.. I am the highest chicken here! You're our newest member, you'll be the picking hen! mouaahhhaah...

ghaa... lot's of value there, eh? Are you sure of ENFj? lots of people seem unsure about it..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(I'm getting paranoid about not doing useless post so I'll try to add something of value)
    Nah your posts are fine. This one made me think about my type.

XoX, welcome!
    Thanks To Krause too!

What kraus said is true, however there is hierchary..I am the highest chicken here!
    Great! I can be the rooster ! Metaphorically of course.

Are you sure of ENFj? lots of people seem unsure about it..
    Nope I'm never sure Except that I'm Beta. I could be ENFj who once thought to be ISTj. Or I could be ISTj who now believes to be ENFj. The duality paradox. I made a thread about it in general discussion. People sometimes seem to confuse themselves as their duals.

So far my forum/chat personality has been way more ENFj to people than ISTj. No seems to think of me as ISTj so I guess I'm ENFj. I'm still thinking about it though (oops..not thinking..I meant feeling about it).

And I made a poll in Beta. Go vote for activity or mirror which ever is closer!

Creepy-

I only bake cookies for visitors

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only bake cookies for visitors
    <- Me waiting for the cookies. Have mercy on me!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. I think it is time to end my public type discussion. I still encourage those who haven't voted yet to vote in my poll(s). They are open for about 7-14 days depending on the poll. I'm still open for PM, IM and IRC discussions regarding my type but I try to cool down the public discussion (enough is enough and not much more progress can be made as stated by several people and I have no desire to become the official attention biatch around here).

It is true that in the end type can be verified only in real life and probably only in situations where there is lots of competition and "fighting for survival" (in a way) which makes you rely mostly on your strongest functions. In internet or during any "peaceful real life times" there is no such pressure and your less preferred/"weaker" functions may stick their ugly head up.

I wan't to thank everyone who participated. I won't name any names here but YOU probably know how much YOU contributed and I'm especially thankful to those who were there when I needed information and/or support and/or encouragement

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    Holy crap, you're moving in. I...I thought you were pulling a gilligan.
    I seriously hope I'm not But time will tell. Right now I'm too confused to answer. It is hard to jump from ISTp to ENFj and be 100% confident about your opinion If at any time you Beta members start to think I'm definately in the wrong crowd don't be afraid to say it. I don't want to live in an illusion for the rest of my life

Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    Your good friend is sick with the cold. (oh, and you are on your usual normal life schedule. Take into consideration the real time you have available)

a. Easy, you take the time to make her(I'll be using that pronoun) a warm healthy pot of chicken soup. Or if you can't cook, you do something that is supposed to make her feel better. You seek to comfort her because it's the right thing to do. You feel the obligation.
    b. You talk to her (over the phone, *you don't want to catch whatever it is that is invading her body*) and empathize.
    c. You think and maybe say that it's that time of the year. Make sure you take supplements and take it easy. Offer to bring her some new herbal stuff that you recently found out about.
    d. You tell her that you hated when you were sick and relate how being sick always messes up your plans. But you've accepted the fact that it's your body's sign to slow down and nurture your weak immune system.
    e. You tell her that you wish the common cold could be eradicated already.
    f. Reaction depends on WHICH good friend is sick with the cold, of course.
    g."Fuck, do I have toooooo take care of her? I have so much shit to do. Can't someone else take this one?"
    i. Probably all of the above, you talk a shit load.
    j. None of the above. You've done this....(insert personal experience)

BTW, I just want to play. This is my way of welcoming you into our quadra. Good luck figuring out your type.
    Thanks for welcoming me here And as far as the "test" goes...

a) <- yes, except I don't feel "obligation" to do it really I might just want to do it

b) <- yes, if my real life situation is such that catching the cold would not be too disastrous

c) <- might be the most common case

d) <- blah, no I don't want to relate that deeply. I want to forget the times when I was sick

e) <- interesting way to approach the situation, but no I doubt I would say that

f) <- I think it mostly depends on my own situation as in if there is a trip or work/school deadline approaching fast and I don't want to catch the cold...anyways I think I would treat all good and not so good friends rather equally.

g) <- If I'm really, really busy and stressed...then maybe...but not usually

i) <- nah

j) <- nah

So option c) is most common followed by a) and b) and rarely g)

Nobody can cook pancakes! They are a pain in the ass!

Hey betta. :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI subtype

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kannettava...

Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    XoX: Käyhän että tuon kannettavani saunaan?
    Oh Krauss.
    Let's have some conflict.

-Is it OK that I take my laptop to the Sauna?
    -No, I'd rather you didn't. It will only melt away, and I ain't gonna pay for a new one.
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Kannettava...

Oh Krauss.

-No, I'd rather you didn't. It will only melt away, and I ain't gonna pay for a new one.
    CS! Don't shoot my messenger!!! I will gladly pay for a new laptop in cases like this Hidden agenda ready....here it comes....
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh Krauss.

CS! Don't shoot my messenger!!! I will gladly pay for a new laptop in cases like this Hidden agenda ready....here it comes....
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    ....... oh brother.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh Krauss.

Okay, you asked for it!
    Tarvitsen teiltä virtsanäytteen. :wink:

Hyvä iltaa! Minä pidän pavuista. Mielestäni teillä on söpö presidentti.
    Yeah very cute!! The most cutestest!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    ....... oh brother.
    Hi Topaz Did you know visitors get cookies here

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    ....... oh brother.
    Hi Topaz Did you know visitors get cookies here
    Just break me off a piece of yours

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast