Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 119 of 119

Thread: Maritsa's type, again, to get it out of Minde's type thread

  1. #81
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,987
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    Maritsa, I think you misunderstand her. You said that people aren't accurately typing you because you have to know someone IRL to really know them well enough to accurately type. And I think that's a very reasonable argument. So anyway what she said is that you've been typing people like Minde and Marie, while only knowing them online - that your argument should also apply that to yourself and your ability to accurately type Minde and Marie while not knowing them IRL.
    Remember that one quote I used to type you?
    I read profiles and I read for that type of information...it may seem trivial and very specific and it may seem to you to be irrelevent but when you look at the picture from another point of view (which is hard for people to do because, often, they can only look at it from their own) you will see what stands out for me as far as type is related...it's too hard to explain anyway and may seem too trivial to you, but it just takes a little acceptance and understanding.

    Anyway...moving on...

    What do you think about me dating someone 14 years older then me?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  2. #82
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You just said I was INFj...
    It doesn't matter what anyone thinks, you have to live with the individual to know who and what they are and how they complete you; just talking to someone over the net does not show them the complete them to you.
    Maybe it's just me but it seems that Maritsa might be referring to the inter-type relation, ie Airborne is saying that he gets on with ENFjs (and INFjs) ergo she's mentioning that to get full impact of 'duality' as opposed to super-ego that it has to be in face to face interaction more so than interwebs.

    I do see what others are saying as well, kind interesting to watch all the F types talk it out, heh.

  3. #83
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,987
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Maybe it's just me but it seems that Maritsa might be referring to the inter-type relation, ie Airborne is saying that he gets on with ENFjs (and INFjs) ergo she's mentioning that to get full impact of 'duality' as opposed to super-ego that it has to be in face to face interaction more so than interwebs.

    I do see what others are saying as well, kind interesting to watch all the F types talk it out, heh.
    What? I didn't understand a word you wrote.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  4. #84
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    What? I didn't understand a word you wrote.
    Ah, OK then, I didn't understand you either then it seems (on basis of my reply not making sense or sth).

    Edit: Not sure what was not to understand in my reply, hence I must not have understood you either! Not to worry.

  5. #85
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,814
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Remember that one quote I used to type you?
    I read profiles and I read for that type of information...it may seem trivial and very specific and it may seem to you to be irrelevent but when you look at the picture from another point of view (which is hard for people to do because, often, they can only look at it from their own) you will see what stands out for me as far as type is related...it's too hard to explain anyway and may seem too trivial to you, but it just takes a little acceptance and understanding.

    Anyway...moving on...

    What do you think about me dating someone 14 years older then me?
    First, I won't accept your typings because I think you're a bad source of information. Also, I don't like typing off similarities to type descriptions because they can easily be misunderstood and misapplied.

    Second, I think it's fine for you to date anyone you get along with who treats you well. I know several people happily married to people that much older.

  6. #86
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    No, please try to explain.
    I was explaining what I thought you meant, i'd assume you'd be better at that.

    OK, how can I say it when i've already said it?

    Airborne said you might be ENFj because he gets on with ENFj, you said something along the lines of he would have to be around you irl to experience duality with you, ergo you type him as ESTj and you as INFj, so if he met you he'd realise that he gets on with you not because you are ENFj but because you are INFj.

    So you are talking about experiencing an inter-type relation IRL rather than the internet, as opposed to you just typing people on the internet or something which is (at least somewhat) different.

    I don't think I can explain it anymore.

  7. #87
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,987
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I was explaining what I thought you meant, i'd assume you'd be better at that.

    OK, how can I say it when i've already said it?

    Airborne said you might be ENFj because he gets on with ENFj, you said something along the lines of he would have to be around you irl to experience duality with you, ergo you type him as ESTj and you as INFj, so if he met you he'd realise that he gets on with you not because you are ENFj but because you are INFj.

    So you are talking about experiencing an inter-type relation IRL rather than the internet, as opposed to you just typing people on the internet or something which is (at least somewhat) different.

    I don't think I can explain it anymore.
    Yes, I suppose it's not easy to tell on the internet how much a person can't really stand Se. and Redbaron has said several times that she really likes it and wants it, which I can't possibly have of it. I love Te....well people who use Te anyway.

    One of our members might be comming to stay with me for a week, at the end of this month...
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  8. #88
    Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    TIM
    EII 6w5
    Posts
    2,080
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So Maritsa... how does it feel like being ENFj.

  9. #89
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,987
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    So Maritsa... how does it feel like being ENFj.
    It feels just the same as being me...human!
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    17,983
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    So Maritsa... how does it feel like being ENFj.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    It feels just the same as being me...human!
    That cracked me up.

  11. #91
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,159
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok, so it's settled then; Maritsa is ENFj. And human.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  12. #92
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,987
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Ok, so it's settled then; Maritsa is ENFj. And human.
    I am INFj type...you're invited to spend a week with me to proove that if you'd like.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  13. #93
    Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    TIM
    EII 6w5
    Posts
    2,080
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I am INFj type...you're invited to spend a week with me to proove that if you'd like.
    Dear, there's an "E" instead of the "I" there.

  14. #94
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,887
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENFj almost seems like a cop out, honestly - like it would be 'too easy' for me to say that she is it.

    But, really, do I have anything to say against it? No. It makes everything fit nicely.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  15. #95
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,887
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akra View Post
    Then why do you go around doing that exact same thing to others? Such as Minde or Marie or myself? If you can do it to others, it sure as hell can be done to you missy. You know nothing of us aside from talking at us over the internet.
    Right.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  16. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    17,983
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Lobo, you are upsetting me. You can come spend a week with me as well if you like.
    Who is this mysterious person you're spending a week with - Mariella ?

  17. #97
    Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    TIM
    EII 6w5
    Posts
    2,080
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    ENFj almost seems like a cop out, honestly - like it would be 'too easy' for me to say that she is it.

    But, really, do I have anything to say against it? No. It makes everything fit nicely.
    I'm not saying it as a cop out. It just dawned on me yesterday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Lobo, you are upsetting me. You can come spend a week with me as well if you like.
    Is this person Airborne?

  18. #98
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,987
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Is this person Airborne?
    No.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  19. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    17,983
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    No.
    I knew it. It's Mariella.

  20. #100
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,814
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No, I have kids to take care of. I can't up and go to california.

  21. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    17,983
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    No, I have kids to take care of. I can't up and go to california.
    That complicates matters a bit, don't you think, Maritsa ?

  22. #102
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,555
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It feels just the same as being me...human!
    holy shit!

    I just read this.

    see the topic abt. Maritsa´s source of raw energy and you´ll understand how incredibly amazed I am right now... I went to physiotherapy and let the pc on, then came back and wrote about what came to me, that Maritsa is in fact an alien with a holographically produced human body, and then I read that she was enforcing that she´s 'human' two hours before I exposed her!

  23. #103
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,987
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    holy shit!

    I just read this.

    see the topic abt. Maritsa´s source of raw energy and you´ll understand how incredibly amazed I am right now... I went to physiotherapy and let the pc on, then came back and wrote about what came to me, that Maritsa is in fact an alien with a holographically produced human body, and then I read that she was enforcing that she´s 'human' two hours before I exposed her!
    So warm and funny. See....I don't feel Se here...I don't know why. I do with Mercutio's sharp comments.

    See Here:

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/651055-post24.html

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/651054-post23.html

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/645625-post93.html

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/645626-post94.html
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-13-2010 at 08:54 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  24. #104
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,987
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    No, I have kids to take care of. I can't up and go to california.
    Is your husband funny? Emotional sentimental?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  25. #105
    tereg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    EII/INFj
    Posts
    4,684
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I wouldn't mind it in the future that I could come and visit you. I love kids and I would help babysit.

    You can do a criminal profile background check on me for comfort of safety, if you like....lol.

    Did I tell you guys that I love to dance ballroom, modern, salsa, swing, armenian, persian, arabic (not belly), I never took hip hop, but looks interesting...lindly groove has dancing lessons for $7 per session on Thursdays here in pasadena.
    o rly



    So what exactly do they do in Pasadena, Kansas?
    INFj

    9w1 sp/sx

  26. #106
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,814
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Is your husband funny? Emotional sentimental?
    He is occasionally funny, but generally just quiet and reserved. He does sometimes get sentimental, but not usually. When he gets like that I'm always surprised. But generally I'd say no.

  27. #107
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,159
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Is your husband funny? Emotional sentimental?
    Honey, is that you in your avatar? Or do you have a younger sister? Is she an ENFp and is she single?
    Last edited by Park; 05-13-2010 at 11:17 PM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  28. #108
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,159
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I am INFj type...you're invited to spend a week with me to proove that if you'd like.
    I'd love that. But you should be aware that I have a very strong sexual appetite for busty ENFj brunettes.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  29. #109
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,358
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm about 99% sure of EIE now

    Interesting.
    All I have to do is ask my dual and I don't have to ask nicely because it's assumed that we care when we address one another, and no formal or formality with "kindness" or tone except cursing or direct slurs and insults need to be provided in order for our communication to continue. We can be more direct and not get hurt by each other's tone. However, with SLE and LSI, I need to be "nice" and "polite" in my tone of addressing in order to get anywhere peaceful with them.

    JWC3, would you kindly address number ten in my question? Thank you.

    *It would really bother me to be in a relationship with an SLE because I am very direct and that's how I want to be*...LOL
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post653323

    devaluing
    HA
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  30. #110
    Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Posts
    144
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lmao this whole thread

  31. #111
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,987
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh this thread lol
    Mind is still SEI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  32. #112
    Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,684
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Oh this thread lol
    Minde is still SEI
    It's an awful thread. I don't know any good reason to revive it. But I do honestly think Minde is the EII she thinks she is. She is not SEI. I think you and Minde are EII, and probably different subtypes. @Minde I think is Fi (perhaps she may think otherwise), and you may be Ne**, although the corpulent figure, obviously is not you! Other than that ONE thing not fitting you from the Ne description*, the other parts of the Ne description do seem a very good fit for you. I am thinking from this subtype description: https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...INFj/subtypes/ . I have two longtime EII friends - one of each! If you read those two subtype descriptions, they are so different you might even think they were two different types.

    I think sometimes if you are looking at someone as being just like you because they are your type, that is being too narrow, because obviously there are more than 16 or 32 types in the world... Or, Minde might be a completely different astrological star sign than you, one you do not relate well to, and because you don't relate well you think you are not the same Sociotype. Could be that.

    *I know another very trim EII-Ne, and she was born with a "twisted-stomach", and ate little growing up, and seems to eat plenty now, but she has never had excess fat; she is noticeably fat-free. So not not all EII-Nes are corpulent, maybe only in the right conditions. I do know one very attractive EII-Ne with plenty of padding on her lushly hourglass figure though.

    * I am thinking that the Ne subtype might be you especially because of this overall description: "emotional, composed, and firm". Yes. And, ". Sensitive, vulnerable, uncertain and erratic. Prone to taking offense despite his best attempts to hide this.... Tries not to say unpleasant things to people, but cannot always restrain himself and may burst out in disagreement or indignation." Warning: don't become corpulent, or your gait might become "a bit clumsy and waddling"!
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 03-03-2019 at 03:28 AM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  33. #113
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,987
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    It's an awful thread. I don't know any good reason to revive it. But I do honestly think Minde is the EII she thinks she is. She is not SEI. I think you and Minde are EII, and probably different subtypes. @Minde I think is Fi (perhaps she may think otherwise), and you may be Ne**, although the corpulent figure, obviously is not you! Other than that ONE thing not fitting you from the Ne description*, the other parts of the Ne description do seem a very good fit for you. I am thinking from this subtype description: https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...INFj/subtypes/ . I have two longtime EII friends - one of each! If you read those two subtype descriptions, they are so different you might even think they were two different types.

    I think sometimes if you are looking at someone as being just like you because they are your type, that is being too narrow, because obviously there are more than 16 or 32 types in the world... Or, Minde might be a completely different astrological star sign than you, one you do not relate well to, and because you don't relate well you think you are not the same Sociotype. Could be that.

    *I know another very trim EII-Ne, and she was born with a "twisted-stomach", and ate little growing up, and seems to eat plenty now, but she has never had excess fat; she is noticeably fat-free. So not not all EII-Nes are corpulent, maybe only in the right conditions. I do know one very attractive EII-Ne with plenty of padding on her lushly hourglass figure though.

    * I am thinking that the Ne subtype might be you especially because of this overall description: "emotional, composed, and firm". Yes. And, ". Sensitive, vulnerable, uncertain and erratic. Prone to taking offense despite his best attempts to hide this.... Tries not to say unpleasant things to people, but cannot always restrain himself and may burst out in disagreement or indignation." Warning: don't become corpulent, or your gait might become "a bit clumsy and waddling"!
    Sorry but she's SEI; she is certainly a merry type and she prefers Ne over Te in that in any environment she would rather not have the rigidity of Te but the flexibility of Ne
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  34. #114
    Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,684
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Sorry but she's SEI; she is certainly a merry type and she prefers Ne over Te in that in any environment she would rather not have the rigidity of Te but the flexibility of Ne
    I am not seeing merry, so in what way do you see merry? Positivist, perhaps, and you EII's are positivists...

    Hmm, you are saying she prefers Ne over Te... But there should be a preference for Ne and an interest in Te for an EII.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  35. #115
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,987
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I am not seeing merry, so in what way do you see merry? Positivist, perhaps, and you EII's are positivists...

    Hmm, you are saying she prefers Ne over Te... But there should be a preference for Ne and an interest in Te for an EII.
    I have considered her type extensively in the past and it's not going to change; it is SEI and that's final. As a J type I don't like rehashing things I've thought about well and have closed the case on. I believe that I am great if not one of the best at typing people and I don't want to sit there and have to explain the details of SEI vas EII. I have already. SEI have way more sudden "cry fit" like emotionality than EII.

    And, subtypes don't exist. There's one EII.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  36. #116
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    ILE-Ne 3w2
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I have considered her type extensively in the past and it's not going to change; it is SEI and that's final. As a J type I don't like rehashing things I've thought about well and have closed the case on. I believe that I am great if not one of the best at typing people and I don't want to sit there and have to explain the details of SEI vas EII. I have already. SEI have way more sudden "cry fit" like emotionality than EII.

    And, subtypes don't exist. There's one EII.
    So others can't tell you your type but you can dictate others' types. Hypocrite.
    https://www.pinterest.co.uk/socionicstypological/ - Celebrity Tying Database

    ILE-Ne
    Dominant Subtype
    3w2-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  37. #117
    Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,684
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I have considered her type extensively in the past and it's not going to change; it is SEI and that's final. As a J type I don't like rehashing things I've thought about well and have closed the case on. I believe that I am great if not one of the best at typing people and I don't want to sit there and have to explain the details of SEI vas EII. I have already. SEI have way more sudden "cry fit" like emotionality than EII.

    And, subtypes don't exist. There's one EII.
    LOL. Well we can agree to disagree! It's funny, but I was just thinking, "Maritsa is not going to revisit this because she is a "j" and she has decided, and that's that", and here you are saying exactly what I was just thinking!

    LOL, also you are bold in your assertion about your typing ability. I have a more "P' evaluation of myself in that - open-ended. But you are final on that, too. You know that I think you have some good insight into typing, and I think that you are a good typer, but sometimes, you know, I disagree with your decree! I also think I am a good typer, as, at times I can be quite quick and insightful about what a person's type is, and then as time goes on, more proof comes to me that I was right. But I can guess wrong too. I prefer to be right, though, and since I have a strong belief that "pride goeth before the fall", I avoid growing confident in myself those times I am right.

    I usually accept someone's self-typing until something really pops out to me to show me they are they are wrong. But you were the one that that helped me see that sometimes it's best not to tell someone their true type if they don't want to know. Yes. If they have chosen it and they strong identify with it, one can make them pretty mad by telling them otherwise... and I don't want to upset their peace or mine.

    Subtypes - to me, they make sense. Especially if I know someone's type, which of the two subtypes they are is usually clear to me, in spite of the "overlapping" I perceive (less so with DCNH, which has so much "overlap", to me, that I get confused). And the person usually agrees with me when after seeing the two choices for themselves. I haven't found otherwise - yet.
    _____
    (I am curious if @Minde thinks she is Fi subtype (Did I guess right, Minde? However maybe this thread brings back bad memories* and you don't want to answer here. If not, you can PM me!).

    *Because as you taught me, Maritsa, sometimes, for some people, it can be painful to be told by a person, with strong conviction, that they are not the type they think they are...
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  38. #118
    thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    8,113
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I have considered her type extensively in the past and it's not going to change; it is SEI and that's final. As a J type I don't like rehashing things I've thought about well and have closed the case on. I believe that I am great if not one of the best at typing people and I don't want to sit there and have to explain the details of SEI vas EII. I have already. SEI have way more sudden "cry fit" like emotionality than EII.

    And, subtypes don't exist. There's one EII.
    "As a J type I don't like rehashing things I've thought about well and have closed the case on."

    That's not about rationality, it's about preferring Ni to Ne.

  39. #119
    MrsTortilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This thread just blew my mind. I read it like watching a car wreck I couldn’t look away from. Illuminating, to say the least...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •