Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Type search through functions

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type search through functions

Trying to type myself through functions...it seems the only way I can get a result I can trust

Lets start...

not (Si > Ni)
    not (Ne> Se)
    not (Te>Ti) (Recent interaction with Te types show I fall to using Ti or Fe when I'm debating with them)

From first rule -> not ESTj, ISTp, ESFj, ISFp
    From second rule -> not ENTp, INTj, ENFp, INFj
    From third rule -> not ENTj, INTp

So we are left with: ESFp, ISFj, ENFj, INFp, ESTp, ISTj

To get further I should figure out Fi vs Fe. Not 100% percent sure but

not (Fi > Fe)

From this -> not ESFp, ISFj

So we are left with ENFj, INFp, ESTp, ISTj

Next thing to figure out is Ni vs Se or Ti vs Fe...

At the moment I would say...

not (Fe > Ti) (but this can change)

From this -> not ENFj, INFp

So we are left with ISTj, ESTp

Next thing to do...Fi vs Ne...

I think...not (Fi > Ne)

From this -> not ISTj

Thus at the moment it seems I'm ESTp unless I change my mind about the assumptions or there is a problem with the logic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Type search through functions

bump...can someone verify/criticize my assumptions, logic and conclusions I think I'm getting close to the solution now...

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think your latest conclusions are probably wrong, simply because I can't see you as ISTj or ESTp. You don't seem to have as PoLR, nor as base function.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    I think your latest conclusions are probably wrong, simply because I can't see you as ISTj or ESTp. You don't seem to have as PoLR, nor as base function.
    I doubt them seriously too But I won't change my mind unless you can say which of the assumptions made is false? At what point my logic fails? If you can pinpoint that I will change the conclusions I think this kind of approach is the only way I can trust the result...because it gives one objective answer. Only the assumptions are subjective and they can be evaluated one at a time
    which is easier than trying to wholistically understand everything.

So which of these assumptions is/are wrong? Personally the higher the assumption is in the list the more I trust it to be true.

1. not (Si > Ni)
    - Ni is equal or greater than Si

2. not (Ne> Se)
    - Se is equal or greater than Ne

3. not (Te>Ti)
    - Ti is equal or greater than Te

4. not (Fi > Fe)
    - Fe is equal or greater than Fi

5. not (Fe > Ti)
    - Ti is equal or greater than Fe

6. not (Fi > Ne)
    - Ne is equal or greater than Fi

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX

I would say it looks okay up until this part. Why do you say not (Fe > Ti)? I agree with Expat that you don't seem ESTp or ISTj, but I could definitely see ENFj.
    NiTe | Socionix

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh crap, yeah, I'm supposed to help you find your type through description. Yeah, hold on, I'll get back to that.

But from everything I can surmise so far, I see a definite dominant Ne type, probably ENFp. One reason for this is that your life seems quite interest-based, in the way Rick described Ne as "a life motivated by pure interest".
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah

I would say it looks okay up until this part. Why do you say not (Fe > Ti)? I agree with Expat that you don't seem ESTp or ISTj, but I could definitely see ENFj.
    Why do I say not (Fe > Ti)...this is my wife's opinion (I'm not sure). My wife is pretty sure she is ESFj and her Fe and Si are strong (not 100% sure but 95%).

So she claims we have certain differences..e.g.

She has always had very clear opinions how one should behave in social situations. Where as I don't. We have been together for years and I have learned from her and I'm nowadays trying to mimic her "rules of behavior" because they work. Example below...

In social situations (especially formal ones) there are many many "unwritten rules" that I had no clue about or I just didn't care too much. Now I better understand why they are there and respect them. At least I accept that if I don't follow them then many people will dislike me so better be safe than sorry. Still I would like to have less formalities in behavior. I mean if I interact in a positive way but break some unwritten or subjective rule then I think in the end it is stupid if someone gets annoyed

Also I have learned to let people finish their sentences and let them explain their whole point of view instead of aggressively interrupting them at the first fallacy/falsehood they spit out (this goes for "heated" argumentations not for normal interaction). My normal interaction and argumentation style have differences. Mainly I change from accepting to aggressive quickly if needed. I would think Fe primaries are more consistent (no?).

Now if we both had strong Fe how could I have learned this stuff from her? Or is it because I don't have Si that makes the difference? What is the difference between FeNi and FeSi?

About Ti...hard to evaluate how much I have that. I have been in jobs where you have to use it and I don't think it is my PoLR or anything near that. And I think when confronted with strong Te I may fall into using Ti to defend (or Fe...I'm not sure, lol). But this is very subjective. Mostly this is based on the fact that my wife "thinks" or "feels" that I show more Ti than Fe but she isn't an expert on this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    Okay, the best starting point would probably be to type what quadras your favorite friends are in.
    I will get back to this later. Now too many approaches are presented here makes me all confused

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    Oh crap, yeah, I'm supposed to help you find your type through description. Yeah, hold on, I'll get back to that.
    Yes I forgot to kick you forward

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    But from everything I can surmise so far, I see a definite dominant Ne type, probably ENFp. One reason for this is that your life seems quite interest-based, in the way Rick described Ne as "a life motivated by pure interest".
    This is true...but many Ne dominants claim they don't see much Ne Rick's test in one thread some time ago said INFj or ENFp. But because of criticism from ENFps I dropped the idea (at least temporarily).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XoX, have you read the Stratiyevskaya functional descriptions? You should be able to see yourself in one of them.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    XoX, have you read the Stratiyevskaya functional descriptions? You should be able to see yourself in one of them.
    Umm...I doubt. Are they in socionics.org? I have to check them. Damn I need to study, exercise and sleep too!! Damn socionics. Oh and I forgot the family needs occasional attention

Edit: Hmm..are those descriptions on this site (too)? I go find...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Couldn't find them...and babelfish had some problems..instead I'm trying to use descriptions from here: http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com

Let's try again based purely on those descriptions...

not (Si > Se) -> ISTp, ESTj, ISFp, ESFj are out
    not (Ni > Se) -> INTp, ENTj, INFp, ENFj are out
    not (Ti > Fe) -> INTj, ENTp, ISTj, ESTp are out

ENFp, INFj, ESFp, ISFj are left...

INFj and Se PoLR -> not working, INFj out
    ISFj and Ne PoLR -> not working, ISFj out

ENFp and ESFp left...

Ne vs Se? Can't tell for sure.

Ok..very different result because the functional descriptions made different impression than what I'm used to.

Function by function:

Ni: http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/in...intuiting.html
    - I have no clue what that is about

Si: http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/in...edsensing.html
    - Partly matching but especially the end part is weird

Ti: http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/in...dthinking.html
    - Hmm..wtf?

Te: http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/ex...dthinking.html
    - Interestingly enough, I think I can relate to this

Fi: http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/in...edfeeling.html
    - Well...I can relate but how well??

Fe: http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/ex...edfeeling.html
    - I can relate to some extent

Ne: http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/ex...intuiting.html
    - I do this

Se: http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/ex...edsensing.html
    - I can relate well I guess

My mind may change because I have problems comparing my actual behavior to a theoretical description of it.

Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm saying ENFj with no proof what so ever

You dont have any V.I materials btw?
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up as ISTP.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    I'm saying ENFj with no proof what so ever

You dont have any V.I materials btw?
    Well I have Transigent syndrome so I don't want to put too much personal information here. So far maybe 3 people could identify me from what I have said in this forum. I want to keep it that way. I have shown several pics to about 20 ppl in the chat and ENFj is most popular choice. ESTp second. ENFp, ESTj, ISTj even ISTp have at least one vote. I think many types have at least one vote but ENFj, ESTp are only ones which always seem to surface (especially ENFj).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up as ISTP.
    Lol, Rocky. Sad part is you might be right My wife and one friend of mine still kind of think I'm MBTI ISTP. But they are open to other options since they don't know that much about the type theories...Si is the biggest problem with socionics ISTp. I just can't grasp it Related to that aesthetics (lack of it) is another problem. Plus of course the fact that 99% of people say "NO WAY AN ISTp. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS. " when they see my pics...too goofy, too much emotion and energy, too nerdy/geeky, ... of course pics are just moments in time not the real life me...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, what do you bring to the group? Why does that half that you like to hang out with like to hang out with you?
    Well speaking of leisure time...I guess I do goofy stuff...which makes people amused...then I say funny stuff...which makes people laugh...I bring lots of randomness into the group. I'm fun to watch sort of. People can't "grasp" me which draws them to me and amuses them more.

Sometimes when I'm out of energy and don't feel like goofing around I feel I contribute nothing Occasionally I go into serious mode and start talking about really serious stuff and be argumentative and then no one likes me So I try to avoid it and just goof around for the best results.

provides tons of ideas and opportunities for things to do, new things to look into
    Maybe. I do this to some extent but that sounds a bit too much.

provides physical settlement and fun, comfort and carefulness, experience
    Hmm..fun..yes..physical settlement..umm what is that?...comfort and carefulness...hardly.

provides organization and motivation, feeling of status and power from a goal oriented outlook
    Uhh..doesn't sound familiar. I hate status. Makes me vom when I hear that word. Power is ok when used with care.

provides guidance and insight, trouble avoidance, memory of events, and possible motivations of people and meaning of what happens
    I'm not sure but I might do this actually.

provides a system with which to rationally expend energy, benifit production
    I don't think so

provides relationships and connections, how people feel about each other
    I guess I could do this But to what extent...

provides emotional expression, analysis and expression of moods, state of being of people
    I guess I could do this too. But how much...?

provides a guiding structure with which to make decisions, a way to simplfy things by dividing important from non-important
    Somehow this T stuff sounds so not familiar.

I have to ask about this stuff from someone I know...stay tuned...good questions i think

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XoX... I have not read this thread... but you're not psycho enough or annoying enough to be an ESTp.

<3 superman
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...too goofy, too much emotion and energy, too nerdy/geeky, ... of course pics are just moments in time not the real life me...
    ... so?

Oh, and VI don't count if WE are the ones doing VI, because we aren't that great at it. Send Sergei Ganin a PM of your VI, at least he will only say what he is sure of (e.g. I__p, E_F_, ES_p, etc.)
    I don't trust Ganin's VI at all. Used to, got burned, realized it wasn't worth it.

in ISTps is just based on making things comfortable and avoiding negative sensations, as i understand it. it doesn't necessarily make things /lovely/.
    I would disagree. Too much of an over-simplification, which happens with all the functions IMO.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About these three descriptions...

ISTp
    http://socion.info/cgi-bin/index.cgi?loc=desc&type=6
    - Might be me, many things considering day-to-day behavior matches
    - Problems: the emphasis on introverted features, emphasis on "coldness" and being in an emotional shell, the mental descriptions do not feel that much me even if the behavioral stuff matches much better

ENFp
    http://socion.info/cgi-bin/index.cgi?loc=desc&type=3
    - The mental attributes match better than with ISTp but the behavioral stuff doesn't. The pleaser-individualist paradox sounds familiar as the boredom and goofiness parts and the way they interact with people. But somehow the "utopistic" and "idealistic" view of the world seems not that much me. And the genuine interest in everyone sounds a bit exaggerated. I'm actually way more selective than that. And I can't visualize myself as a tree-hugger.

ENFj
    http://socion.info/cgi-bin/index.cgi?loc=desc&type=11
    - Now this is a paradox because here I somehow seem the sacrificial mental attributes a bit like me. Even though in the ENFp description I felt the individualist part might be me. Maybe I am more sacrificial in the end. I'm not sure if it is possible to be sacrificial individualist...I guess so. Seeking for life-long relationships sounds me as the chameleon like behavior. I'm a decent mentor, I like win-win situations and I'm suspicious of strangers until I get a "grasp" of what kind of people they really are. I like to think I have intuitive understanding of people (but maybe just an illsion) I can influence other people's decision making processes too I guess. Many things match. The problem again: sound a bit too much people oriented and too "mystical". I mean I enjoy people and playing with weird ideas but these ENFx descriptions seem to imply a strong _need_ for people. I'm not that dependent on people as these ENFx descriptions portray. Also they portray a tree-hugger or mystic impression but I like to think I'm well-grounded realist in the end. I have to admit I'm not THE most realistic person I know but I have seen worse.

From these the ISTp behavioral description probably closest although many of the mental attributes sound more scary to me than ring a bell. Description was written by ISTp so I guess I should be able to feel the mental attributes as me too (not only behavior).

ENFj feels better than ENFp but hard to tell. I think ENFj mental description is closer than ENFp but hard call. Comes down to individualist vs. sacrificial and idealist vs. "mystical". I would choose sacrificial and "mystical" so more likely ENFj than ENFp but this is very subjective.

From these ISTp/ENFj more likely. ENFp not impossible but I have never been an idealist and probably never will be.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't expressed a genuine emotion in my entire life I don't think (and never will), but I can be goofy/silly in the right atmosphere.
    What!! So all these things you say in your weak moments are just...fake
    Don't be silly now, I don't believe you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be careful, those don't match up entirely with socionics.

Use Rick's site instead:

http://www.socionics.us/works/socion2.shtml#1
    Let's do this again...now based on these descriptions only...

Ne: I can relate I think. Of course not all and hard time to figure out how strong this ability is in me. But it is there.

Fe: I can relate though the part that says "can alter the moods of others" it only partly true. It can work the other way around too. As in some people can spoil my mood for hours. If I have a negative emotional experience my conscious mind can forget it but my subconscious can't sometimes. I have to find something fun to do to make my mood go up again. Sometimes I think I mirror the moods of those I interact with. If they interact with me cheerfully, I respond cheerfully. If they interact with me angrily I respond angrily. I can control my moods/feelings well when alone but with other people I tend to "grab" the overal mood and mirror it.

Se: I can relate to the part which says "This perception implies the ability to tell what reserves of "kinetic energy" people have and how useful they can be in getting things done. It defines the individual's ability or inability to exercise his willpower and energy in opposition to the will and energy of other people." i.e. the perception part and the willpower to resist.
    But not to :"These people are known for their striving to materialize their will, energy, and power, and for their desire to impose their will on others." i.e. not that much with being "materialistically" proactive and forceful.

Te: Well, doesn't sound like my leading function but I can't say that it is my PoLR either.

Ni: Again, something too mystical about this. I agree with the strategy part. I can choose the right time to do things. But I am not bitchy about time and I can lose track of time sometimes. So, not my leading function or PoLR I guess. Hard to tell if this could be creative function or just some "lower" function which I think might be strong but is not. Any case I distrust it. As in I often get the feeling of impending doom or great success trend in something but I don't whole heartedly trust it. Just try to keep it in mind. Well, I do have problems of putting effort to things that I can't see growth potential and good future. Even at work when I am "supposed to" put effort on something because my boss sees growth potential but I'm don't. In these cases I do trust my own vision more which leads me sometimes to confrontations with the authority figures.

Si: "We might say that such individuals have the ability to impose their understanding of aesthetics and comfortable living on other people."...nononono...that is my wife not at all like me. I let her do this stuff for me since I have no clues about aesthetics or comfortable living. For example right now I use this computer from a sofa in a very weird position that is slowly destroying my left shoulder and my lower back or something. But I can't seem to care enough to do something about it. I just take the pain In the end I know my wife gets pissed off about it and makes me buy a good desk and a chair. Until then I just keep on doing this in the most uncomfortable way you could imagine. I get a lot of headache too because my neck is in a weird position, hehe. I'm in a semi-sitting, semi-lying position which is very very ackward but I can sort of just forget about it when I concentrate on doing stuff with computer.

Ti: I don't know..I read it ones but still I have hard time to grasp Ti (as always).

Fi: "like and dislike, love and hatred, the desire to obtain some thing/object", "When this perceptual element is in the leading position, the individual possesses the innate ability to perceive and evaluate wishes/desires — both his own and others'. He always knows who wants what from whom.". Does not sound like me. Actually I'm not sure if I have any right to "desire" anything. The word itself sounds very selfish. In the end I probably do desire many things and act in a selfish way every now and then but I have hard time admitting this and I can judge me and other for being selfish. If I had strong Fi I guess I would think desire is an important and natural part of me not something which should be put off.

Let's do some logic....

not (Si > Ne) -> Again all Si-types are out: ESTj, ISTp, ESFj, ISFp
    not (Fi > Fe) -> This time Fi-types are out early: ENFp, INFj, ESFp, ISFj
    not (1st, 2nd Te or Ti) -> not ENTj, INTp, INTj, ENTp, ISTj, ESTp

Left with ENFj, INFp

not (Te PoLR) -> INFp out

So this time ENFj is the winnah. I might have Si PoLR because I often try to ignore it. I wouldn't say I hate it or it bothers me if someone else use it. I just don't want to use it. Of course this might mean it is not PoLR but dual seeking function (I rely a lot on my wife's Si) which would make me ENFp. Ti PoLR is not impossible idea since I'm not sure when I use Te and when Ti.

Anyways this time I ended up with ENFj. If I only think the role of Ne and Si (and perhaps Ti) then ENFp could be viable option. It comes down to understanding Fe/Fi and Ne/Ni difference. Mostly Fe/Fi.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My wife's quick take...

provides tons of ideas and opportunities for things to do, new things to look into
    hardly

provides physical settlement and fun, comfort and carefulness, experience
    Measured against her: no. Measured against our common friends: maybe. Not a clear no anyways.

provides organization and motivation, feeling of status and power from a goal oriented outlook
    nope...

provides guidance and insight, trouble avoidance, memory of events, and possible motivations of people and meaning of what happens
    Cautious yes. Was a bit hard to decide between Si and Ni but in the end thinks Ni>Si.

provides a system with which to rationally expend energy, benifit production
    She couldn't figure out. Not dominating feature in home environment or leisure time but perhaps more in work environment. She couldn't say much about this.

provides relationships and connections, how people feel about each other
    nope...

provides emotional expression, analysis and expression of moods, state of being of people
    slightly cautious yes

provides a guiding structure with which to make decisions, a way to simplfy things by dividing important from non-important
    occasionally yes but not a dominating feature

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's change the type list...I dropped the Se stuff out. These are left:

Most probable:
    ENFj, INFp

Possible:
    ENFp, ISFp

Maybe:
    ISTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your wife could be INFp (IEI)!

What is your relationship like? What do you like most about her? What does she like most about you? What attracted you to her? What attracted her to you? How do you spend time? How do you argue? What things bring you together? What things tear you apart? Do you like her friends? Does she like your friends?

You don't have to answer all these, I am just giving you things to keep in mind.
    I'm pretty sure I already answered this post...but I can't see my answer anywhere...the original post was longer but the point was...that was my wife's quick take on me not her own profile So I could be INFp (or ISFp).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Describe Fe in yourself.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...I still say ExTp.
    I say that too For you hehe. No, xNTp for you.

For me...

Fe>Fi
    Ni>Si (probably)
    some Ti
    lowish Se
    lowish Ne
    Te high, low, what???

So functional analysis and VI and majority opinion and relationship analysis together point most strongly to -> FeNi / EIE / ENFj.

Behavioral analysis / matching against decriptions...not 100% match so there is still room for discussion. But EIE is much more than 50% probable and seems more probable than any other type.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Describe Fe in yourself.
    Enormous, red, hot and fiery.

Seriously...I can't because it is subconscious

More seriously...describing functions is hard...describing them in yourself is harder (at least for me). I have to think about this more before I can answer. I have to get used to my new type and see if I can really spread that Fe like I should be able to. Here is some for your PoLR <3<3<3

And thanks for everyone who participated...I think I let this sink for a while before I will go on (if I will go on).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok...what does this say about my type?

I often initially try to please annoying people for the sake of peace, harmony and prosperity. I try to find new ways to approach and interact with them and the situation and hope/believe there is a better future (even take lots personal bullshit in the process) until it goes too far and I can't see any other way but to use force...sometimes this takes a looooong time sometimes it can happen relatively fast. Depends on the other person and the seriousness of the issue.

When I run out of patience I may initially use forceful means only to "wake them up" and show where the path they have chosen leads to (but this doesn't happen purely calculatively and "coldly" and I feel really, really emotionally pissed off at this point). After first "burst" of force/anger/displeasement I usually cool down, feel unsure of the justification of my behavior, and go back to pleasing mode to see if the dynamics have changed for the better. If everything is as bad or worse it can escalate into an open conflict or I might just walk away from the whole situation. I like win-win situations and if it goes to open conflict there is only one winner (or none) so at this point I consider myself failed. But well sometimes open conflict just can't be avoided.

Now I have to add that by using "force" I'm referring to mental "force", blunt statements, showing displeasement in a very direct and non-polite way, sometimes even hitting "below the belt" if I'm really really pissed (metaphorically of course ) but not physical use of force or physical intimidation. I would go physical only in self-defense situations and using physical intimidation as a way of forcing your point of view is not my kind of thing to do. I'm not sure if I even could successfully do it if I tried. I mean the other person would probably notice my hesitation and that I'm not ready to back up my mental intimidation with physical force in the end. However I can defend myself physically quite well so physical intimidation doesn't affect me too much if someone else tries it (ok, maybe I can get a little hesitant if confronted physically but not enough to have any real effect ).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

llalala f4g

omg! lol! long quote! l-l-loooser!

HA HA!
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast