View Poll Results: Do you think that the following type relations are possible between me and Rocky?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conflict:[ENFj/ISTp][ISTj/ENFp][ESTp/INFj][INFp/ESTj]

4 66.67%
  • Super-Ego:[ENFj/ESTj][ISTj/INFj][ESTp/ENFp][INFp/ISTp]

0 0%
  • You and Rocky are some other type relation that does not get along.

2 33.33%

Thread: Conflict relation or Super-EGO relation?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Conflict relation or Super-EGO relation?

For those of you who do not know what this means, it means that our types can be any of the following.

Rmcnew's types: ENFj, ENFp, INFj, INFp

Rocky's types: ISTj, ISTp, ESTp, ESTj

If I am not one of the type above for me or Rocky is not one of the above for him, then we have to be another type relation. Whatever type relation we are it is a pretty messed up one where we do not understand where each is coming from.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    It could be something unrelated to Socionics as to why you two don't get along.
    See, people say that ... BUT, and it is a big but, we have been misunderstanding each other for who knows when, continually missing each others points, and have viewed each other as egotistical and have gotten pissed off at each other THE EXACT SAME WITH WITH THE SAME EXACT PERCEPTION OF EACH OTHER since God knows when.

So, if you think that is not an intertype relationship ... I wouldn't know what one is then.

Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THIS is a big butt

is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    It could be something unrelated to Socionics as to why you two don't get along.
    See, people say that ... BUT, and it is a big but, we have been misunderstanding each other for who knows when, continually missing each others points, and have viewed each other as egotistical and have gotten pissed off at each other THE EXACT SAME WITH WITH THE SAME EXACT PERCEPTION OF EACH OTHER since God knows when.

So, if you think that is not an intertype relationship ... I wouldn't know what one is then.
    Maybe you could be mirrors? I'm basing this off my experience with only one ENFj, but so far mirror relations suck and I am pretty much morally opposed to everything he says.

Plus I get along with Rocky and he's my super-ego :wink:

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who knows ...