0 Thread(s)

Default Function Insults

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default :(

If used against hidden agenda of any human, this can seriously offend him/her. For, ENTP male it would be very good to say: "You don't know with women. You can't tie yourself to any woman because you're a coward. You're afraid of a woman! You don't know which one do you really like! You dress like a dork. You can't even get the collors right!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very funny. all very good and true. it is sad how much time us ENTp types can spend thinking of how to hurt other people though.

i know i spend a little too much time doing it. i suppose alot of good insights come out of it though.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    (Ni) You have no faith in anything. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean its not there. You have to read between the lines. There are things out there that defy comprehension.
    Well, that defy your comprehension. :wink:

Your INTp friend,

Cone
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, maybe that describes the Ni-Te axis of the id, but of course, I don't think so. Here's something:

I often expand upon situations that have passed, playing them out as if something other than what happened occurred. It's almost like living inside my imagined event: every detail, every action, every person is controlled. Strange though, this often happens whenever something bad could have occurred, i.e. like my drunk uncle starts going crazy. Afterwards, I play out a scene as if he actually tried to kill someone. I see myself fighting him, or running from him. Then I become conscious that I'm thinking this and say to myself, "I'm sick!" I often have dreams like this, ones of life or death situations (especially running from a serial killer.)

Now, if someone really makes me mad, I just have morbid, very elaborate imaginations of me killing him or hurting him or something...

Your INTp friend,

Cone
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well then, what kind of dreams do you have?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Either "complicated adventure/exploration" or "real love" type stuff.
    Other than my morbid dreams, I have dreams about really stupid, esoteric stuff that people often question my sanity on.

You know, I've never, ever had a dream about any type of love or girls or whatever...

Maybe certain types have certain dreams?

Except when I am doing something bad, then I have dreams of being caught!
    Haha, me too!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow you guys have dreams that are similar to reality? I have weird dreams like playing tug-o-war with Aretha Franklin and the Olsen twins. In that same dream I was also motorcycle hopping over the grand canyon several times and I entered a latin dance competition o.O What's wrong with me?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha! Pedro, i have noticed INTj's dream about things like that. My ex-girlfriend used to dream about eating with the characters from looney toons and i know another INTj that dreamt about characters from the book "where the wild things are". Maybe there is a correlation.

My dreams are peculiar. I had a dream once that I murdered my first love after arguing in a field. Her soul was transplanted into the head of a doll which was buried in the dirt beneath her heart. The doll head started to talk to me and beg me for a new body. I kept saying to it "i promise you i will take you to a doctor and give you a new body so long as you promise me you will love me forever" this was one of the most traumatic experiences i have ever had while dreaming and the only dream that i have ever had about killing someone I know and who i cared about.

ENFp's have really strange dreams. I knew an ENFp that would come to work every day and have a new and awesome tale to tell me. they are rarely conceptual but the symbolism can be amazing.

But i have also noticed i do become vengeful sometimes in my daydreams. i also often talk to myself about what i would say in confrontations with people, or spend alot of time imagining arguments or potential fights. this occurs most often in stressful and lonely times such as now for me. I tell you all, especially ENTp types; this is a waste of time and it is a sign of weakness, stop doing it.

smile, be happy, and stop thinking about revenge. you'll waste so much of yourself away doing this. people like warm nice and caring people. they like to be around a warm smile and love receiving a warm brush on the shoulder. its so difficult to do sometimes, i know, but really, just do yourself the favor of using your energy to make yourself feel happy and make others happy- that way you won't have to worry about revenge, ever.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just glad it's not just me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth
    smile, be happy, and stop thinking about revenge. you'll waste so much of yourself away doing this. people like warm nice and caring people. they like to be around a warm smile and love receiving a warm brush on the shoulder. its so difficult to do sometimes, i know, but really, just do yourself the favor of using your energy to make yourself feel happy and make others happy- that way you won't have to worry about revenge, ever.
    Yes!

The cognitions developed around motivations of revenge disable productive interaction, which becomes self defeating.

I've said this before - you seem very evolved!
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    o.O What's wrong with me?
    Nothing. My dreams are crazy like that too, most of the time. The only exception is if I'm really worried about something, then I'll have dreams about that and they'll be more realistic. Though, the realistic parts are often intersped with nonsensical stuff.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience not overly focused but they do have a dark side that manifests randomly. I'm not sure about their insides but yeah.... It can also take the form of whining a lot like WW said.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn! Just when I was sure of my type you spring this on me! Maybe it is just a personal thing, but I will see...
    No, no, I still know you are an ENTp. But what you said provides some good insight into the mind of the ENTp (something I need right now.) This is probably how every ENTp thinks, it's just that most people catch them in the first stage of anger (mulling over it a bit like you said.) But the second stage is what most people don't see. They don't see that person that can't hold a grudge, no matter how hard he tries. They only see the outside, not the inside.

In this, Transigent, I must say I am very much like you in terms of emotion, but mine takes a quite different approach. I can't hold grudges against people because I forget about them too quickly. If someone makes me angry, I'll mull over it for about a minute, then somehow forget about it. The next day when I see the person, the emotion completely turns around. Now, I am afraid that the person still holds that grudge against me, so I try to avoid him, and I become very nervous (perhaps people think INTps hold grudges for a very long time because of this?)

Now, the only time when I mull constantly over something is when someone holds a grudge against me. I can't have negative opinions of me floating around in people's heads! So I obsess over the situation, thinking, "I can't believe myself! Why did I do that?" It becomes hell for me, because I can't get it out of my head, and I never forget it. I can't admit that it was his fault; it's always mine.

So, to make a rough generalization, here are the "revised" hidden agendas of the ENTp and INTp:

ENTp: "To be loved and not to hate anyone."

INTp: "To love and not to be hated by anyone."

Hmm...maybe the second part is the conscious, obsessive part of the hidden agenda? PoLR maybe?

Anyway, just trying to provide some insight into weak Fi-Fe.

Your INTp friend,

Cone

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All good points made by all. Cone and Transigent, the 'mulling over' phase is what i was referring to. it occurs in different degrees of intensity for me depending upon circumstances.

But just to respond to Transigent: My vengefulness usually applies more to individuals I have had traumatic emotional encounters with. I agree, Transigent, I do often put myself in the shoes of others. I'm assuming it is It is an area of creativity, albeit a weak one. I suppose it becomes so radical and sinister only when I feel rejected or threatened by someone I had made a strong emotional connection with. I am unaccustomed to expressing the emotion, so i imagine expressing it, whereas i am more experienced expressing my thoughts, so i am more apt to apply them practically. I can be very sympathetic, which actually made me think I was an ENFp for a little while. But comparatives are just that, they are comparative.