READ THIS BEFORE ANSWERING
I was wondering if there is any meaningful correlation between what type you most want to be and the type you actually are.
If you read type descriptions (or function descriptions) then there is probably a type (or maybe several but lets assume one here) that looks like "Wow, I would really much like to be that type but I'm afraid I am not".
So what relation you think that type has with your real type? I have picked several options:
1. Your own type -> well you most likely want to be your own type no?
2. Your dual type -> maybe you want to be like your dual?
3. Your conflictor type -> who knows, maybe conflictor sounds like something you would like to be but you can't?
4. Your supervisor type -> maybe you want to have the strenghts of your supervisor?
5. Your benefactor type -> how about your benefactor?
6. Your super-ego type -> maybe your super-ego block is what makes you yearn for more
7. Some other type (if you choose this explain why) -> maybe some of the other types?
8. There is no meaningful pattern -> Nah..too dependent on the individual. Some want to be duals, some benefactors, some super-egos etc. There is really no pattern involved.
Edit: hmm..I could have constructed the options differently but it is what it is let's see if anything comes out of this