Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I'm not sure if I mentioned it before too much, but I typed him EII when you were typing him before.

It's not my place to comment more then this and I didn't comment before because I am not sure if what I'm saying is correct either, but here goes.

I don't think LII are closed-minded in sexual matters, because it is a act of legitimizing a relationship(Ti/Fe).

The types I've met who have serious problems with what their girlfriend does has been a EXI-Fi that I've met. EXI-Fi was that his girlfriend bit him and he was totally against that, the girl seems some sort of LSE or ESE but could also be LSI.

I think she is with a LII now.
    I typed them, him ENFp and her ISTp...but I don't want to start a riot; I don't want you to bring your mom into the picture and focus on your relationship with her and what you are saying is supervisory...we will deal with that issue later; but for now, try to ask and gather advice on your problem. Mariella is a good source.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vixen´s an ISTp ?

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I typed them, him ENFp and her ISTp...but I don't want to start a riot; I don't want you to bring your mom into the picture and focus on your relationship with her and what you are saying is supervisory...we will deal with that issue later; but for now, try to ask and gather advice on your problem. Mariella is a good source.
    I don't really know their types conclusively. I think they could be any combination or Si/Ne valuing types except maybe ILE and SEI.

For me a type is just another hypothesis until we get some scanning technology.

I should note I take my hypothesis probably pretty seriously.
    Last edited by mu4; 04-17-2010 at 06:22 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought Vixen was ESE. I guess I missed that discussion...
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I think they could be any combination or Se/Ni valuing types except maybe ILE and SEI.
    I suspect you mean Si/Ne... you are talking about Vixen and her boyfriend, right?

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    I suspect you mean Si/Ne... you are talking about Vixen and her boyfriend, right?
    Oh yea, whoops...