Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dumm Dee Dumb

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The unconcious is sorta like a purposely disconenction portion of your brain that protects and watches over you in certaina spects, but restricts access so that life is more of an adventure for you and so that you must work with others to get things done. It is what makes you feel bad when you make some sort of logical or ethical violation that correlates with an unconcious function. It is as if your brain allows you to make the mistakes, but then lets you feel the shame for it. It is also what makes people blink their eyes when someone stares at them, even if they arent concious of their periferal vision (that part is just my theory, but its based on observing hyperfocused S people (who have very narrow periferal vision) react this way to such kinds of things from myself and others.).
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    Maybe this means that I am not ENTp and I am INTp or something, and there actually are people who cannot conciously feel thier bodies, but I don't think that this is the case. I think it is more likely that I am misunderstanding this concept, and it would be great if anybody has any information that could help me clear up my misunderstanding.
    I will say this now, Transigent, and explain later: I can definitely see the extraversion in yourself from what you say and think.

Your INTp friend,

Cone
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)