Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 76 of 76

Thread: ILE-IEE Kindred/Comparative relations (ENTp & ENFp)

  1. #41
    Haikus Sirena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GAH, US
    TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Posts
    2,545
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    yeah. why did you use brackets for E(N)Fp?
    I think she is trying to emphasize Ne subtype vs. Fi subtype.

  2. #42
    Creepy-

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    I think she is trying to emphasize Ne subtype vs. Fi subtype.
    Yes.

    Look at that, Sirena - is that duality at play, or what? lol

  3. #43
    Haikus Sirena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GAH, US
    TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Posts
    2,545
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    Yes.

    Look at that, Sirena - is that duality at play, or what? lol
    <3 <3

  4. #44
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,900
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, I've debated whether or not to comment here, but I think it's worthwhile. I've been saying this for a while now. Though I enjoy ENFp randomness and I can enjoy their sometimes philosophical bent, I very often find that ENFp's drive me flipping insane. Particularly when they try and use Ti. It's probably the same when I try and use Fi to them I'm recalling that argument with JuJu again. So long as conversation with ENFp's stays in a relaxed Ne atmosphere then I'm ok. I can even have fun. But when I sink deeply into Ti and I want to have a serious discussion on a theory of mine I get really really annoyed by ENFp's because I feel like they never hear what I'm saying and whatever they contribute to the discussion is totally useless. This isn't to be mistaken with me seeing ENFp's as stupid. I know quite a few brilliant ENFp's. I just find it frustrating and annoying to slow down the Ti ball for ENFp's. It might even annoy me more because they are similar in perspective and not application. It's as though they see what you see, but their opinion is completely different. That, to me, is more frustrating than talking to someone who is entirely different from you.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  5. #45
    diljs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    348
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    Yes. An E(N)Fp is so similar to ENTp that they get along well, all other things being favorable to good relations. In the E(N)Fp/ENTp best friends that I'm thinking of, their differences seem miniscule, and their personalities compliment each other well. Also, neither one takes offense at what other people might see as callousness; they register the "offense" (lack of sensitivity, usually on the ENTp's part, for example), but it doesn't phase them.
    Hmmm brother must be Ne subtype then, we get along extremely well.
    ILE - Ti.

  6. #46

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,833
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I don't get it...ENFps and ENTps??

    just about all of the guys who ask me out end up being ENTps...why?? Then we end up getting into a "discussion" which ends up seeming like a fight to me (because I don't like to debate, but I also feel the need to prove my point for some strange reason...). This has happened so many times...why??

    Do they think ENFps are their identical maybe? Or ENTps must more gutsy? It always ends terribly...
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

  7. #47
    Topaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the answer is simple. You come off to them like an ISFP. Stop doing that.

    Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

  8. #48

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,833
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you could be right...gotta stop that somehow!! Maybe it's because my mom is ISFp? this suuucks....
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

  9. #49
    Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,779
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I often get along great with ILE's, until it becomes clear to me that some of their behaviors that I'm initially attracted to, are causing issues of an unethical nature for both of us. When I point that out, I'm often accused of something to the effect of emotional manipulation, which in turn enrages me.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

  10. #50
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,315
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    you could be right...gotta stop that somehow!! Maybe it's because my mom is ISFp? this suuucks....
    You know, I think I used to come across as INFj. And I wonder if that's because my mom is INFj. You never know. I have some mannerisms that are like her.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  11. #51

    Default

    Hi, I'm new!

    Your observation about ENFP and ENTPs arguing is interesting. I am ENFP and my identical twin is ENTP. We are best friends but we fight ALL THE TIME. I'm not an expert on types by any means, but I think the types are attracted to one another because we both like to philosophize and have deep, passionate discussions. But when we argue, or our discussions turn heated, I think ENFP's are more likely to "lose", because we are sensitive, and we need people to like us more. ENTPs on the other hand, do not care at all what people think of them (this is probably the BIGGEST difference between my sister and I).

  12. #52
    I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Posts
    3,562
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't have anything to add, I'm just swooning over the comments on ILEs here
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .



  13. #53
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    "Come with me if you want to live"
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,907
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    just about all of the guys who ask me out end up being ENTps...why?? Then we end up getting into a "discussion" which ends up seeming like a fight to me (because I don't like to debate, but I also feel the need to prove my point for some strange reason...). This has happened so many times...why??

    Do they think ENFps are their identical maybe? Or ENTps must more gutsy? It always ends terribly...
    You may be slapping each others POLRs

    Describe the "discussion" more?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

    ~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

  14. #54
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    You may be slapping each others POLRs

    Describe the "discussion" more?
    Wow. An ENFp and an ENTp have a disagreement and you describe is as "may be slapping each other POLRs" Why don't you charge us for these gems of insight?

  15. #55

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,833
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    You may be slapping each others POLRs

    Describe the "discussion" more?
    OK, so the major problem was the ENTp would state an opinion, but phrase it like an argument.

    Examples:

    1)

    "People who choose to be religious are idiots"

    I argued that one for a couple of hours w/ the guy. I'm not religious myself, but there are lots of reasons that is false, and I see the benefits of religion, even though I'm not.

    It turned out, it was just his opinion, and he had no actual facts to back it up with. just vague phrases about how they must not be "scientific" if they were religious. We then got into a convoluted thing about whether science or religion was more "true" and how could you tell because both were based on believing some assupmtions that couldn't be proven (that was my point). he ended up just crossing his arms and still not agreeing, but I backed him into a corner where he couldn't actually disagree w/ what I said. I left exhaauuusted and annoyed. He seemed to enjoy it.

    2) Another ENTp told me he went out of his way to be nice to female staff at work, since women are lower status and need all the help they can get. He said women in general are not respected as much as men, because men are more powerful.

    I pretty much lost it there and argued for a good hour. He ended up eventually agreeing with me that women are equal to men, but he said that in our "society" they are not treated equally and need "special" help (which I didn't completely buy into). I felt that was condescending and he was putting himself on a pedestal to help the poor little women. ick.

    3) Another ENTp argued with me that he could absolutely not be put into a box as far as personality types. Then when I started listing his traits, he eventually backed down, sorta blushed and admitted it was all true. He then argued something about how he had the right to try to "get with me" as it was just his human instinct and it was my fault since I'd worn mascara.

    4) Another ENTp told me he thought women were out to trick men into getting them pregnant, so the men would have to pay for the rest of their lives. He said it wasn't the men's fault because they have "urges" women don't have and couldn't be blamed for "listening to their bodies."

    I argued that men have equal choice in the matter and if they make a stupid mistake, they pay for it. Just like women do when women make stupid mistakes. He didn't seem to agree. He again argued the same thing another ENTp had, about how women were basically "lower" than men and how nice he was for trying to help them at work.

    I don't remember what else they said, but that seems to be the general theme. I should have just dropped it, but felt a strange need to get them to listen to my point and admit they were wrong.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

  16. #56
    Errant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENTps tend to do that. It's not that they're attracted to you or anything, it's just their way of interacting with other people. They present their opinion as fact; if you stand up to them and argue your point against them, they have more fun. If you back down and agree or whatever, their opinion remains fact and they move on, bored with your lack of challenge. The problem is that you feel drawn to stand up to them, but don't get anything out of the experience.

  17. #57
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGator View Post
    Hi, I'm new!

    Your observation about ENFP and ENTPs arguing is interesting. I am ENFP and my identical twin is ENTP. We are best friends but we fight ALL THE TIME. I'm not an expert on types by any means, but I think the types are attracted to one another because we both like to philosophize and have deep, passionate discussions. But when we argue, or our discussions turn heated, I think ENFP's are more likely to "lose", because we are sensitive, and we need people to like us more. ENTPs on the other hand, do not care at all what people think of them (this is probably the BIGGEST difference between my sister and I).
    I don't know if bolded part is strictly true-but I think I know where you are coming from. imho, the ENTp is less likely to take the debate personally. I can relate to this, because when I debate with someone, i'm more likely to see it as an intellectual discussion and seperate me liking the person with the discussion of the topic.

  18. #58
    Éminence grise mikemex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Third Planet
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    1,635
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It is easy to explain why ILEs seek IEEs: they like to be liked and IEE like people very much. IEE also provide

    About discussions, I'm very quiet and always let my ILE friend carry on with the conversation. From time to time I catch him inventing things and I stubbly start to send signals that I'm annoyed, but I rarely confront him directly. He picks up the signals and usually feels ashamed; he has even developed a 'tic' of rubbing his nose.

    I believe it's a matter of maturity; about developing esteem for oneself. I'm aware that I'm not perfect and I don't consider random mistakes to be an indication that I'm not intelligent or knowledgeable. So criticism doesn't strike me as bad because I do not have an idealized perception of myself.

    That is something socionics doesn't describe: how developed are you according to the potential of your own type.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

    You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

  19. #59

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think that when ISTPs extrovert themselves it comes out as ENTP and when ENTP is a lot less verbal they come out as ISTP. This related to the Semi-Dual fatalism where both individuals can see the motives behind their behaviors but there is little validation for that behavior which frustrates the semi-dual partners. Personally I think an ENFP-ENTP relationship would be one of an adventurous and intellectual manner.

  20. #60
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,747
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    OK, so the major problem was the ENTp would state an opinion, but phrase it like an argument.

    Examples:

    1)

    "People who choose to be religious are idiots"

    I argued that one for a couple of hours w/ the guy. I'm not religious myself, but there are lots of reasons that is false, and I see the benefits of religion, even though I'm not.

    It turned out, it was just his opinion, and he had no actual facts to back it up with. just vague phrases about how they must not be "scientific" if they were religious. We then got into a convoluted thing about whether science or religion was more "true" and how could you tell because both were based on believing some assupmtions that couldn't be proven (that was my point). he ended up just crossing his arms and still not agreeing, but I backed him into a corner where he couldn't actually disagree w/ what I said. I left exhaauuusted and annoyed. He seemed to enjoy it.

    2) Another ENTp told me he went out of his way to be nice to female staff at work, since women are lower status and need all the help they can get. He said women in general are not respected as much as men, because men are more powerful.

    I pretty much lost it there and argued for a good hour. He ended up eventually agreeing with me that women are equal to men, but he said that in our "society" they are not treated equally and need "special" help (which I didn't completely buy into). I felt that was condescending and he was putting himself on a pedestal to help the poor little women. ick.

    3) Another ENTp argued with me that he could absolutely not be put into a box as far as personality types. Then when I started listing his traits, he eventually backed down, sorta blushed and admitted it was all true. He then argued something about how he had the right to try to "get with me" as it was just his human instinct and it was my fault since I'd worn mascara.

    4) Another ENTp told me he thought women were out to trick men into getting them pregnant, so the men would have to pay for the rest of their lives. He said it wasn't the men's fault because they have "urges" women don't have and couldn't be blamed for "listening to their bodies."

    I argued that men have equal choice in the matter and if they make a stupid mistake, they pay for it. Just like women do when women make stupid mistakes. He didn't seem to agree. He again argued the same thing another ENTp had, about how women were basically "lower" than men and how nice he was for trying to help them at work.

    I don't remember what else they said, but that seems to be the general theme. I should have just dropped it, but felt a strange need to get them to listen to my point and admit they were wrong.
    whoa. these guys just sound fucked up.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  21. #61
    meatburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A Quazar named Northern Territory
    Posts
    2,625
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    "People who choose to be religious are idiots"

    I argued that one for a couple of hours w/ the guy. I'm not religious myself, but there are lots of reasons that is false, and I see the benefits of religion, even though I'm not.
    I tend to share his line of thinking. I think they are "being" idiots but are not neccessarily actual idiots. I also see the bad parts of religeon. Like war

    We then got into a convoluted thing about whether science or religion was more "true" and how could you tell because both were based on believing some assupmtions that couldn't be proven (that was my point).
    Im certian i would agree with him here. Some ideas in science are a long way from being proved, but i suppose a good scientist would not have blind faith in his theory until more evidence cropped up. The earth could be flat or it could be round.... In general science is a lot more more verifiable than religeon.

    Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    3) Another ENTp argued with me that he could absolutely not be put into a box as far as personality types.
    I have this same argument with an INFp girl and ESTj guy. I dont think i will ever get anywhere trying to convince them otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    he had the right to try to "get with me" as it was just his human instinct and it was my fault since I'd worn mascara.
    Yeah women shouldn't do that. It makes us male animals go wild
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaďs Nin

  22. #62
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,871
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I've been dumped by an IEE

    Again!
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  23. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    17,949
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    How is she feeling?

  24. #64
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,811
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    How is she feeling?
    Now now, if people actively tried to keep up-to-date with the mood swings of delta NF's they wouldn't have time to breathe!

  25. #65
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,871
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    How is she feeling?
    I dunno
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  26. #66
    without the nose Cyrano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio USA
    Posts
    1,013
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What's her number?
    ISTp
    SLI

    Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

  27. #67
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,871
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Duality never comes when you need it!
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  28. #68
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,871
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    What's her number?
    Thanks for your support!
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  29. #69
    without the nose Cyrano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio USA
    Posts
    1,013
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seriously, I am sorry to hear the news.
    ISTp
    SLI

    Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

  30. #70
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,871
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    Seriously, I am sorry to hear the news.
    Don't worry. There is nothing a horny ESE cannot fix after all
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  31. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    17,949
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Now now, if people actively tried to keep up-to-date with the mood swings of delta NF's they wouldn't have time to breathe!
    Hmm, I thought the same thing about SEEs.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    I dunno
    Well, girls are like phones - they love being held and talked to but if you press the wrong button you will be disconnected.

  32. #72
    Éminence grise mikemex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Third Planet
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    1,635
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEE girls are quite an issue...
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

    You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

  33. #73
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,410
    Mentioned
    636 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Um, twice is what?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  34. #74
    lkdhf qkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Inferno 13th floor
    TIM
    IEE-Ne1w9/5w6/4 SPSX
    Posts
    578
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynch View Post
    Well, I've debated whether or not to comment here, but I think it's worthwhile. I've been saying this for a while now. Though I enjoy ENFp randomness and I can enjoy their sometimes philosophical bent, I very often find that ENFp's drive me flipping insane. Particularly when they try and use Ti. It's probably the same when I try and use Fi to them I'm recalling that argument with JuJu again. So long as conversation with ENFp's stays in a relaxed Ne atmosphere then I'm ok. I can even have fun. But when I sink deeply into Ti and I want to have a serious discussion on a theory of mine I get really really annoyed by ENFp's because I feel like they never hear what I'm saying and whatever they contribute to the discussion is totally useless. This isn't to be mistaken with me seeing ENFp's as stupid. I know quite a few brilliant ENFp's. I just find it frustrating and annoying to slow down the Ti ball for ENFp's. It might even annoy me more because they are similar in perspective and not application. It's as though they see what you see, but their opinion is completely different. That, to me, is more frustrating than talking to someone who is entirely different from you.
    Yes, IEE's Ti-Polr is pretty slow. I don't have anything to contribute when my LII and ILE friends discuss, but it's still nice because they make me think about stuff I've never even considered before. New perspectives and understandings are pretty valuable.

    When talking with my ILE-Ne sister, most of the time I just say something like "I understand, this blabbliblö contradicts tralalali, and therefore your principle is more yallallala!"; it seems very important to her that I acknowledge her point of view/analysis, as if her identity was tied to it. So I try to make her feel understood. Some ILEs however can be too socially unaware to have interesting input, and sometimes what they actually want is some Fe-uproar . "What if we killed all babies on the planet to solve climate change?" kind-of-stuff, which is 'provocative in a childish and boring way'(thus lame and not funny) and completely socially unrelevant. I'm thinking "We're not 10 anymore, bro".

    In general ILE-Ti share their ideas less readily and they are more practical and less theoretical, but they can be way more judgy when they think you're 'dumb'. They also hang a lot around betas which makes me uncomfortable.
    I rarely feel alone. I rarely talk to anyone, yet in my head i have the most amazing, the most fantastic discussions with the people in my life. In real life, what most people talk about is several orders of magnitude lesser than their inner experiences. Most people never reveal the singularity of their subjective experience.
    Maybe I should learn to explore other people's consciousness. Maybe I should aim for a real space between me and others. Instead of cultivating monologues and fantasies. It's hard, but the alternative to this seems to be madness. ~ lkdhf qkb

    Life is soup. I'm fork


  35. #75
    scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On a toilet, right above you
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,374
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    It is like being identicals and retarded dual to each other or something regrading demo/creative aspects (low Si which is valued and yaddayaddayoo hence being concerned about it while being good at demo/creative).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

    Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

  36. #76
    lkdhf qkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Inferno 13th floor
    TIM
    IEE-Ne1w9/5w6/4 SPSX
    Posts
    578
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    It is like being identicals and retarded dual to each other or something regrading demo/creative aspects (low Si which is valued and yaddayaddayoo hence being concerned about it while being good at demo/creative).
    Yea I think too, the creative/demo and Polr/HA interaction is actually kinda smooth between IEE-Ne and ILE-Ne. SEIs are actually T Polr too so they are not that much 'less retarded' than IEEs anyway. ILEs are actually cool because they don't give T lectures like T-doms so they are my favourite T-type to hang out with casually after ILI and SLI.

    I don't really know how kindred works for IEE-Fi and ILE-Ti though, because they act as if Ti resp. Fi doesn't exist. Probably something like 'he's stupid because he doesn't listen' from both sides interaction.
    I rarely feel alone. I rarely talk to anyone, yet in my head i have the most amazing, the most fantastic discussions with the people in my life. In real life, what most people talk about is several orders of magnitude lesser than their inner experiences. Most people never reveal the singularity of their subjective experience.
    Maybe I should learn to explore other people's consciousness. Maybe I should aim for a real space between me and others. Instead of cultivating monologues and fantasies. It's hard, but the alternative to this seems to be madness. ~ lkdhf qkb

    Life is soup. I'm fork


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •