Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ENFj type and subtype description from socioniko.narod.ru [Hamlet]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Christi
    Hmmm I do not like that I can't edit my grammar mistakes!
    heh i edited it for you *grins*

Creepy-

Pedro sweetie-

I have no clue what I joined this forum under. I keep trying all the names and passwords I currently use and it tells me that it's invalid. Maybe my account got deleted. *shrug*

<3 you and miss you. I hope you come back to NCen soon. )

-Christi

Creepy-pokeball

See you guys next vacation or whatever ^_^ Maybe Christi can take my place as the pushy, judgemental and expressive slam dancin' beta bastage for a while haha.

Creepy-pokeball

Yeah. Im one of those dumbasses that pay 25k/year to be tortured by numbers and letters. I'm a M.O.T student (Occupational Therapy). I should be able to chat more during winter break which is fairly soon. Nothing says fun like relaxing to Warcraft 3 games, reading/chatting on forums and basically wasting a few days on your vacation time. Ahhhh yeah. Cant wait =/

Creepy-ChristiRB

I honestly do not think ENFJs are all THAT controlling. However, I do tend to battle with ENTJs and ESFJs for control since they tend to be domineering personality types. I'm pretty submissive all around, but I can smell a controlling person miles away and I don't let them get away with it!! If I see that I am being to direct, agressive and starting to boss others around, I usually stop, take a deep breath and let go. I NEVER want to seem like I am dominating over someone. If someone told me that they saw me that way, it would make me very sad inside.

Creepy-pokeball

They can be. Any temperament can be controlling...

Creepy-

I know of some enfjs that get labled as controling when all they are really doing is exersizing their foresight and leadership. It depends on how you look at it. The direction seems so clear to them that they just begin to move others in the way they feel things should go. The problem is sometimes others need to be able flex their own decision making powers esp. if they are not strong in that area. If the enfj bales them out by making decisions or taking the lead all the time then the others wont rely on themselves or even trust their own abilities. This occurs mostly with irrational types but can also occur with more introverted types too. I see infps running behind enfjs all the time, waiting to be told what to do next.

Creepy-

I think ENFJ in codependent relations can be very bossy and controlling. I think INFP in codependent relations can be very demanding. I don't think either behavior is normal.

I value ENFJ for their confidence and creativity. They provide the stimulus. I provide the impulse.

My ENFJ friends are very good at initiating activities. They do not impose their initiatives on me. They offer them as a personal service to me. Their initiatives direct my impulses towards something productive. I like to play productively.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12