That's what i like to do I've thought a lot about Socionics, cathegoraising materials in new way is one of mu fave past time acitvities. Guess that Ne and Ti in the block EGO makes you such person.

Block SUPERID is a block which gathers information which makes us feel good to start working by what i mean using our two strong functions strongly. If SUPERID gets a lot of informations, then we feel like our life is OK , that we are healthy and only that healthy feeling can make us to use our mind to start thinking over the life.Ohterwise block SUOEREGO is working too strongly to solve the problems of our spiritual life. Only then when our vital circle is functioning normally because this means that our body functions normally our mental circle can function normally and we have healthy thoughts. What i am drieng to say is that other forum members will start thinking over the socionics in your way only near by members of their quadra. They need emotional sadisfaction to become philosophical (you get the idea, if you compare these thoughts with the idea of the Maslows pyramide). At least it seems to me that members like MysticSonic are not happy with their lifes.

Hope that somebody understood what is said. If the body is happy then we think happy, if not we have problems of heartconcious (doubts, questions of our identety et cetera).

These were my thoughts. I might be wrong, might be not. But what are others thoughts about Model A?