Thread: Are ILEs-ENTps the fastest at receiving information?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Are ILEs-ENTps the fastest at receiving information?

Are ENTp's the fastest in receiving information into their information metabolism?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default :)

Consider an ESTJ who's a manager and who's a perfectionist such that everything has to be put in order and stay that way. He would always dictate how things should be and he would define that very strictly and logicaly. If he would command ten people in a team of programmers when a deadline to deliver an application was coming, he would most certainly act as I said. He would direct others for small tasks and give orders every minute or two.

Consider an ENTP who's listening a lecture. A professor explains in concepts organizational structure of a bank. When a concept is shown, ENTP accumulates the concept and tries to logicaly aprehend it. When it does, it gets three-four ideas which take most of his concentration. This can happen within a minute.

Consider an INTJ who's listening a teacher lecturing about first order logic and logical fallacies. Examples are show on the board. The INTJ gets logical rules and easily understands and plays with sentences evaluating them without much effort. This can happen as soon as the INTJ reads logic rules and sentences from the board - within a minute.

----

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the point is EVERY SOCIOTYPE is faster than other types in parsing information with it's first two mental functions.
    In examples, an ESTJ would do arranging other people's activity very fast putting them in order - a lot faster than ENFP, for example. An ENTP would easily understand an idea and it's potential use. An INTJ would easily assess first order logic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True.
    But, what I wanted you to know is only that EVERY sociotype is stronger than other sociotypes using the first two functions in ACTION and THOUGHT and SPOKEN/WRITTEN WORD.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True.

The IDEA is just a mental construct. By my understanding, ESTJs have ideas based on facts and less on imagination and concepts. Intuits have ideas based more on abstract data (NTs) and abstract facts than on real-time&space facts. This is because of induction-deduction logical mechanism.

The above written may not be true in some situations.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are ENTp's the fastest?

They can be the fastest in assimilating new information, understanding a concept, learning a new ability, etc. But don't forget, I can be just as fast.

However, it seems to me that ENTps are often slow to react, wanting to look at everything before actually making a decision to act. For instance, Albert Einstein was often slow in speech, thinking before he spoke. Plus, ENTps as well as INTps seem to be slow chess players.

I could be wrong though.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

However, it seems to me that ENTps are often slow to react, wanting to look at everything before actually making a decision to act. For instance, Albert Einstein was often slow in speech, thinking before he spoke. Plus, ENTps as well as INTps seem to be slow chess players.
    Underdeveloped ENTPs are impulsive and can react without visible restraints very fast. So can EVERY sociotype. It's a matter of selfcontrol and thinking about what are you going to do.

If this, about Einstein, is true and that he was ENTP, I could say that he analyzed his ideas long enough to say it so, that the audience would understand it. But, this only relates to when speaking before audience.
    When writing his essay or thinking about something, he could've been very impulsive or unrestrained.

Conscerning chess... It's about how much mental experience you have. Those who don't have much experience either play without thinking or they think too much.