Thread: One vauge way to make difference between the ENTp and INTj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default One vauge way to make difference between the ENTp and INTj

Here is one way to make difference between the INTj and ENTp type, when you are seing one of them in public. When faced with problem and you will have to speak INTJ probably would make sentences based on logical conclusions:'' We can't to this cause of the loss of enery,, so the solusion should be relaxing and using different techniques.'' ENTp would not make such sentences what are based judgmental attitudes instead ENTP would say weather or not something is possible or not with out explaining why by giving just prognosis:'' This can't be done and we should concider another aproach.''

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha!

Like I would say, "That isn't going to work, what about this . . . ?"
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, I know It ain't work. But having plan to study linguistics, I am taking interest on how different types talk.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For that I say: try to be very general, don't be specific because what you said above, I really don't know anyone who speaks like that on a daily basis.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know what you mean ,Cone, but English is not my native language and so I am not so good at giving to my ideas understandable form in English.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Understandable.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and if forced, I suppose I may reject it on the grounds of that "feel", but this doesn't happen very often
    Kinda like going to buy a car, and the sales man acts very pushy, you assume that if he acts fake to you then he must be an enemy (on the other team) and thus potentially would rip you off.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany