Thread: SERVICE ORIENTED?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SERVICE ORIENTED?

Does type matter? Specifically will Sensors be more service oriented than Intuitives? I am sure that many consider Feeling types to be more service oriented than Thinking types, but I have read descriptions depicting ESTs at some of the most customer service oriented types. I have also read that ISTPs make valuable crises line employees. In some matters, being too empathetic could actually be a hinderance in particularly during crises.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it is a strong- and perhaps thing. It seems like there are quite a few exfjs who get involved in estp direct sale knife-selling cults that are actually a plot for world domination in disguise.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Service orientated esfj.......

hmm...
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is an excerpt from the ESTJ description at typelogic.com
    Service, the tangible expression of responsibility, is another key focus for ESTJs. They love to provide and to receive good service. The ESTJ merchant who provides dependable service has done much to enhance her self image.
    I agree with you both that Fe would be the obvious choice, however I types which prefer Si to also have a tendency toward service.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think we are speaking of different forms of "service." the first would be more of a giving people what they want/making them happy sort of thing that you would expect in the traditional "service" type jobs like a receptionist or someone working at your hotel having a pleasant attitude etc. the 2nd would be more of a "quality of goods" type service which i think of as a more Pi thing. obviously everyone wants both. you want the person selling you x to be someone who doesn't irritate you at the very least and you want the x they sell you to actually work and not be a piece of crap.