TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kim's type is FiFi.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Kim's type is FiFi.
    Only to those who are severely Fi-challenged, my dear!

“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kim, I didn't get any hostile vibe right now.

It's not so much that we had a disagreement. It's more about how I felt about it. With most types, I can just be confident in my to talk me out of disagreements. ISTps just don't won't listen to my reasons and they will tell me something like, "whatever, Don't care" and still stay convinced that they are right.

With you, it wasn't this bad. We just totally talked past each other. Not in the same way as I do with my ENFj sister. I find it really hard to explain. There was some kind of fundamental misunderstanding. We didn't even understand where the other person was coming from with that opinion. (I got the vibe that you felt it too).

With your other posts, I have kinda looked past it, but I never could relate. I just felt that your opinion was from the other side. I saw that many other people agreed, so I stayed away. I just accepted that I felt totally different about it, but it didn't really involve me, so there was no reason to interfere. We are just not very similar (our way of thinking and the attitude towards the world). I think that the other side has to be represented, so your posts are often interesting to read. "it's possible to see it that way too? Didn't even consider that."
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    With your other posts, I have kinda looked past it, but I never could relate. I just felt that your opinion was from the other side. I saw that many other people agreed, so I stayed away. I just accepted that I felt totally different about it, but it didn't really involve me, so there was no reason to interfere. We are just not very similar (our way of thinking and the attitude towards the world). I think that the other side has to be represented, so your posts are often interesting to read. "it's possible to see it that way too? Didn't even consider that."
    We might be different, but I don't think it's an indicator for type at all as other ENTjs really don't seem to feel that way. I'm involved with one currently and there is never any sort of misunderstanding (quite the contrary). The communication with other ENTjs here is really easy as well. So you and I might be different, but that doesn't seem to be representative of any sort of inter-type relationship.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12