Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When there's nothing left - motivation for academic success

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is no reward for good gpa. hence the need to study less and party more.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emeye
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by emeye
    )
    Easily achieved anywhere in Italy, even for a beginner.
    Absolutely NOT TRUE.
    Tutte le cose sono relative

In other words, I would beg to differ--but, you may need to relocate to Milano or Roma. And, I am also assuming work in IT or telecommunications (after all, the original post referred to Microsoft; talking about Microsoft, the person got a really good deal, as the starting salary there is 58.000, which is most empathically not very good, Seattle being as expensive as it is)
    In Milano or Rome, it's even worse. If you were specifically speaking about IT, fine then, I have no experience regarding it; however, I know an ENTj which has a PhD in economics, who lives in Milan, and he's been unemployed for 7 months since he cannot find a job that pays a net of >1000 € a month.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12