Quote Originally Posted by ChibiKeba
I've never been interested in settling down, and I'm especially not interetested in having kids so I wonder why I've never been attracted to masculine wild looking men? In fact I've always found then repugnant I just wanted someone to be with and share ideas and feelings with, the whole idea of having kids is a major yuck factor with me so that's why I went after an intelligent kind effeminate guy who wouldn't try to force me into getting pregnant. I also wanted the doc's to take my tubing out but they won't because I'm too young (I.E. they're trying to force me to have flippin' kids...stupid society)
Hmm, I think I conveyed the wrong idea to you. I should delete the word "wild" because I think it is throwing the whole idea off. Using facial modeling technology, they took photos of males and apply touches that made them slightly more masculine and slightly more effeminate. The result pictures are almost exactly the same at first glance. Only upon closer inspection can we see the differences. Hence, by masculine, I do not actually mean looking rough and vulgur but people that look just more "tough." These people probably have slightly darker skin? Maybe slightly broader jaw? Stuff like that. It is understandable that you may not be interested in rough looking men because they probably convey the impression that they are brutes and unreasonasble. However, the experiments were not carried on that level.

I found a writeup of one of such experiments online: http://www.firstscience.com/site/art...perception.asp