Thread: New Test

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your result for The Experimental Socionics Test ...
    SLI

1% ESE, -3% LIE, -1% SEE, -1% IEE, 5% SLI, -7% ILI, 5% EIE, 3% LSI, 3% LII, -5% SEI, 1% ILE, 1% SLE, -1% IEI, 1% ESI, 1% EII, -5% LSE and 0% Unknown!

But I got 5% on EIE, too. So I guess I tied with SLI and EIE (conflictors...) as my highest scores?
    EIE-Ni

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE
    -5% ESE, -5% LIE, 1% SEE, 1% IEE, -1% SLI, -5% ILI, -1% EIE, 5% LSI, -3% LII, 1% SEI, 7% ILE, -1% SLE, 5% IEI, -1% ESI, -1% EII, 1% LSE and 0% Unknown!
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your result for The Experimental Socionics Test ...
    EII

-1 ESE, -1 LIE, 1 SEE, 1 IEE, -1 SLI, 3 ILI, 3 EIE, 1 LSI, 1 LII, -3 SEI, -5 ILE, 3 SLE, -7 IEI, -1 ESI, 7 EII, -1 LSE and 0 Unknown!
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unknown

You foiled the test. Either you answered "unknown" one too many times, or there was a tie in your results.

0% ESE, 0% LIE, 0% SEE, 0% IEE, 0% SLI, 0% ILI, 0% EIE, 0% LSI, 0% LII, 0% SEI, 0% ILE, 0% SLE, 0% IEI, 0% ESI, 0% EII, 0% LSE and 6% Unknown!

Making tests based on Reinin Dichotomies is useless, because Reinin is based on Forer Effect. For each question both answers applied to some equal extent in my case.

Thank you for proving once more that Reinin is useless.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI

-4% ESE, 2% LIE, 2% SEE, 0% IEE, 2% SLI, -4% ILI, -2% EIE, 0% LSI, -2% LII, 4% SEI, 2% ILE, 0% SLE, 2% IEI, -2% ESI, 0% EII, -2% LSE and 2% Unknown!

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI
    -3% ESE, 1% LIE, -1% SEE, 3% IEE, 5% SLI, -3% ILI, -3% EIE, -1% LSI, -5% LII, -1% SEI, 1% ILE, -3% SLE, 7% IEI, 1% ESI, -3% EII, 1% LSE and 0% Unknown!
    Stan is not my real name.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Making tests based on Reinin Dichotomies is useless..
    Not if we first find out what do Reinin Dichotomies actually represent, if anything of value.

I am believer.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5% SLI higher than 94%
    5% EIE higher than 92%

I am my own conflictor.

-3% ESE, -7% LIE, 3% SEE, -1% IEE, 5% SLI, -3% ILI, 5% EIE, 3% LSI, -1% LII, -1% SEI, 5% ILE, 1% SLE

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reclaimpower View Post
    5% SLI higher than 94%
    5% EIE higher than 92%

I am my own conflictor.

-3% ESE, -7% LIE, 3% SEE, -1% IEE, 5% SLI, -3% ILI, 5% EIE, 3% LSI, -1% LII, -1% SEI, 5% ILE, 1% SLE

It's actually not a bad result to have. Conflictors share 7 out of 11 reinin dichotomies in common! More than if you compare other types.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The rational/irrational question should be replaced with judicious/decisive.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overall it's a nice test, but objectively (not thinking about the dichotomy each question is supposed to be about, but really thinking about what it says in relation to how I am) I could only find about two questions where I could answer anything other than "unsure." I think this comes from the way people usually talk about Socionics makes a lot of assumptions that if you really think about them are difficult to apply to real life.

For example, what really does it mean to "reject information"? Certain people will tend to argue against any theory or view that is put forth, whereas others will appear like instant true believers. But is this really about rejecting or accepting "information"? Surely people accept some kinds of information and not others. Even if one tends to accept or reject certain kinds of information, probably a lot of factors come into play.

Socionists often simplify, categorizing people into the acceptors and rejectors. But real life isn't as black and white.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The next question is trying to differentiate short- vs. long-term orientation. But if someone is really inclined to be helpful, wouldn't the person be likely to do both? And if the person isn't much inclined to be very helpful, they'd probably not do much of either. Maybe someone observing the person can tell if the person is more short- or long-term oriented. But apart from being a self-report question, it's confounded by the issue of helpfulness; the degree to which one is inclined to help others (which probably varies a lot over time) my affect the results somewhat.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#3...The issue with stability is mentioned a lot in Socionics. But it's only in comparison to other people that one can really answer. Surely everybody feels stable sometimes, and changing other times. For example, are there times where I suddenly feel tired and decide to take a nap? Of course. But then again, I'm not going through bipolar emotional extremes between mania and depression each day either....and of course being bipolar or the sort of hyper-emotionally person who does go on such swings probably isn't necessarily what this dichotomy is intended to measure...but all of this gets mixed up in the wording of what the question actually says.