Cal Chuchesta - Napoleon ?

what kind of ESFp would gladly call themselves a Nerd? Lol

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have some thoughts on Nipsey Hussle? He was recently murdered while working hard to improve his community. Some sort of fe valuer?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Master P - LIE

I always thought LSE for Suge Knight. He definintely has strong and but in an interview I saw he seemed to value .

As for Snoop, I'm not sure actually. His type seems a mystery to me, but Dre does seem ILI to me.

I can see Eminem as ESI, based on his lyrics and persona (at least I don't think those things contradict ESI), but I thought he VI'd more LIE, though VI can sometimes be misleading.

IEI is interesting for Lil' Kim, what is your reasoning behind it?
    Master P is very difficult to type, maybe a 9 wing

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading this last page.

Jay Z is absolutely a Te ego. The only time he talks about anything with depth, its about business and money.

Ludacris is almost certainly an LSE.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nipsey Hussle - ENFJ - Hamlet

Ermias Joseph Asghedom (August 15, 1985 – March 31, 2019), known professionally as Nipsey Hussle (often stylized as Nipsey Hu$$le), was an American rapper, entrepreneur and community activist from Los Angeles, California. Emerging from the West Coast hip hop scene in the mid-2000s, Hussle independently released his first mixtape, Slauson Boy Volume 1, to moderate local success[2] and led to him being signed to Cinematic Music Group and Epic Records.

Also known for his entrepreneurship and community activism, Hussle inaugurated the "Marathon Clothing" store, which he founded along with partners Carless, the head of the agency, Karen Civil and his brother Samiel Asghedom in 2017, and started a co-working environment which he named "Vector 90".

On March 31, 2019, Hussle was fatally shot outside his store, "Marathon Clothing", in South Los Angeles. He was 33 years old.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dr Dre - ISFJ - Dreiser

[IMG]https://www.dope***e.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/dr-dre-pop-stars-real-names-update-2017-billboard-1548-e1525928822641.jpg[/IMG]

@LeaderLightChange
    Last edited by khcs; 05-12-2019 at 03:48 PM.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eminem: ESI-Se

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Jay Z is absolutely a Te ego. The only time he talks about anything with depth, its about business and money.
    This doesn't seem type related.

Te egos are capable of talking about things other than business and money with depth...maybe Jay Z is just your average celebrity?

Not commenting on Jay Z's type, just saying.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    what kind of ESFp would gladly call themselves a Nerd? Lol
    This doesn't seem type related either.

Again not commenting on the dude's type, since I don't know anything about him, but just saying.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about Eyedea? I'm thinking ILI or ESI 6w5 with 4w5 fix.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    What's Tekashi 6ix9ine's type?

Maybe ESI-Se or SEE thats the only possibilities I see tbh

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister12 View Post
    Maybe ESI-Se or SEE thats the only possibilities I see tbh
    No way he's ij.. see? I don't think so either.He's such a clown thank God that fad ended

He could be EIE but he seems gamma.. could be LIE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hm, where do you see the Fi inferior and Si polr king slayer? His rapping career was actually based on a lot of connections,relationships and he used that to his advantage I see SEE or ESI-Se, maybe EIE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No way he's ij.. see? I don't think so either.He's such a clown thank God that fad ended

He could be EIE but he seems gamma.. could be LIE
    And Also please dont say he doenst seem introverted so he can't be ESI I have actually seen a lot of ESI that can be seen as "extroverts" and they have Se creative so they know how to make an impact in the environment the right way and push people to the edge.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hm, where do you see the Fi inferior and Si polr king slayer? His rapping career was actually based on a lot of connections,relationships and he used that to his advantage I see SEE or ESI-Se, maybe EIE
    Fi- he joined a gang, he didn't use connections or relationships. He joined a gang for clout for his career. They were about to kill him, that's why the FBI stepped in and arrested everyone early.

Shit Fi and Si to put himself in such a dangerous situation just to build clout for his beshitted rap career.

I think EIE works because he put on a giant act of who he really is just to stir up drama and emotional reactions out of the public and rival rappers. EIE does that then has shit coming back to bite them a lot. They misunderstand force and have no concern for their own internal physical experience.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi- he joined a gang, he didn't use connections or relationships. He joined a gang for clout for his career. They were about to kill him, that's why the FBI stepped in and arrested everyone early.

Shit Fi and Si to put himself in such a dangerous situation just to build clout for his beshitted rap career.

I think EIE works because he put on a giant act of who he really is just to stir up drama and emotional reactions out of the public and rival rappers. EIE does that then has shit coming back to bite them a lot. They misunderstand force and have no concern for their own internal physical experience.
    Oi haven’t checked in a long time. Still don’t see EIE. Even an EIE would probably still have some emotional regard for the atmosphere all he does is start drama all the time and he’s perfectly fine with that an Fe user that shits gonna hurt he has no regard for his image he’s perfectly comfortable putting himself out there and being totally fine with it. I have seen some good Fe tho when he was doing charity, giving out things he honestly seems like a good person but putting up a persona

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oi haven’t checked in a long time. Still don’t see EIE. Even an EIE would probably still have some emotional regard for the atmosphere all he does is start drama all the time and he’s perfectly fine with that an Fe user that shits gonna hurt he has no regard for his image he’s perfectly comfortable putting himself out there and being totally fine with it. I have seen some good Fe tho when he was doing charity, giving out things he honestly seems like a good person but putting up a persona
    He certainly isn't 4d se. Unhealthy EIE likes to stir drama to achieve goals. Which is what he's doing. He totally cares about his image. The whole point is to be as over the top and provocative possible.thats not his natural way of being look at his old pics and interviews. It's also not an se base over the top. It's fe. Hes stirring up reactions with this bizzare behavior.

I dont know if he's a good person. He did sleep with a 15 year old and ordered Murders and robberies on other rappers. Doing charity could just be a stunt for his image and career or tax write offs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He certainly isn't 4d se. Unhealthy EIE likes to stir drama to achieve goals. Which is what he's doing. He totally cares about his image. The whole point is to be as over the top and provocative possible.thats not his natural way of being look at his old pics and interviews. It's also not an se base over the top. It's fe. Hes stirring up reactions with this bizzare behavior.

I dont know if he's a good person. He did sleep with a 15 year old and ordered Murders and robberies on other rappers. Doing charity could just be a stunt for his image and career or tax write offs
    I still don’t See EIE man he might be unhealthy that’s probably why but if you take a look at EIE celebrities he definitely doesn’t fit that plus SEE’s have demonstrative Fe so that might be the Fe you seeing plus what do you mean you don’t see 4d Se? And what do you count as “4d Se” all he has does in his rap career is push buttons apply pressure, and make people want to go after him. Just because you have 4d Se it doesn’t mean you’re invisible and you’re like the hulk? Lmao, 4d Se can also get you in tough situations and actually not be able to get out of it because of how much pressure you put or how bad you annoyed someone like 6ixi9ne which can also be Inferior Ni not knowing how it will lead to the future. 4d Se still matches 6ixi9ne Imo I only put Esi on the table because I saw how he was before and it was a very dramatic change so I just put that out there.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still don’t See EIE man he might be unhealthy that’s probably why but if you take a look at EIE celebrities he definitely doesn’t fit that plus SEE’s have demonstrative Fe so that might be the Fe you seeing plus what do you mean you don’t see 4d Se? And what do you count as “4d Se” all he has does in his rap career is push buttons apply pressure, and make people want to go after him. Just because you have 4d Se it doesn’t mean you’re invisible and you’re like the hulk? Lmao, 4d Se can also get you in tough situations and actually not be able to get out of it because of how much pressure you put or how bad you annoyed someone like 6ixi9ne which can also be Inferior Ni not knowing how it will lead to the future. 4d Se still matches 6ixi9ne Imo I only put Esi on the table because I saw how he was before and it was a very dramatic change so I just put that out there.
    Who did he put pressure on? He gets laughed out the room by se rappers. The only "force" he has is delegating se tasks to the gang members he was around. Who thought he was a pussy and wanted to kill him .. fi in his ego block he would kno thats how they felt about him..

Pushing buttons for reactions is fe not se.. what the fuck. How is annoying people by acting like a ****** for attention considered applying pressure?

He values se but its not leading . He also values fr. Its not demo. A demo function is used in jest not seriously. Its also short lived. He built his whole career on fe marketing.. he made a video curled up like a rat in front to a tv eating cereal watching a show about snopp dogg snitching . How Is this putting pressure on snoop. Or anyone. No one gives a shit. They just laugh or brush it off
    In fact its clear use of strong fe and ne

Esi.. lmao. IJ. You can't even tell if his energy flows in or out the easiest dichotomy to discern on a common sense level let alone socionics theory .. he looks like a stiff pogo stick jumping around in his videos. Consitent high energy. Always . Show me the EP demeanor

Where's his Te ha? His pathetic attemps at Se fit Se ha perfectly

He dramatically changed because he was a nobody before and then he got his Se Ha fulfilled in a major way so his head blew up..

He constantly shows demo NE in his trolling videos

Gammas are dry dude.. cardi b is see. They have a totally different vibe and demeanor. Energy communication style . Everything. She uses fe to serve her fi preaching and its always short lived. She naturally reverts back to dry communication. His is always lit up and animated.. even when you look up videos of his esi days as you would call it. He's clearly animated and expressing with fe. He was just a mopey guy..

The game is an esi rapper
    Last edited by kingslayer; 05-30-2020 at 12:19 AM. Reason: ..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who did he put pressure on? He gets laughed out the room by se rappers. The only "force" he has is delegating se tasks to the gang members he was around. Who thought he was a pussy and wanted to kill him .. fi in his ego block he would kno thats how they felt about him..

Pushing buttons for reactions is fe not se.. what the fuck. How is annoying people by acting like a ****** for attention considered applying pressure?

He values se but its not leading . He also values fr. Its not demo. A demo function is used in jest not seriously. Its also short lived. He built his whole career on fe marketing.. he made a video curled up like a rat in front to a tv eating cereal watching a show about snopp dogg snitching . How Is this putting pressure on snoop. Or anyone. No one gives a shit. They just laugh or brush it off

Esi.. lmao. IJ. You can't even tell if his energy flows in or out the easiest dichotomy to discern on a common sense level let alone socionics theory .. he looks like a stiff pogo stick jumping around in his videos. Consitent high energy. Always . Show me the EP demeanor

He dramatically changed because he was a nobody before and then he got his Se Ha fulfilled in a major way so his head blew up..

Gammas are dry dude.. cardi b is see. They have a totally different vibe and demeanor. Energy communication style . Everything. She uses fe to serve her fi preaching and its always short lived. She naturally reverts back to dry communication. His is always lit up and animated.. even when you look up videos of his esi days as you would call it. He's clearly animated and expressing with fe. He was just a mopey guy..

So do you think Se doms are fucking gods or something that if an Se dom tells you something you automatically bow down and start cleaning their shoes? Force is directly just pushing something causing them to change. I also gotta say it's funny how we used fr the same way either way. What do you define as "force" because there is obviously a missing point here Force is just pushing something so I wonder what you mean by "how is he putting pressure by annoying people" cause that is the whole point you annoy people with so much pressure that they break. Also you mentioned "demonstrative function is jest and short lived" that's wrong demonstrative is something that's always there and showing but it's just unconscious and you're not aware of it. You also say Cardi B and him have a different demeanor like No shit that can also do with gender and different attributes? And you say "she reverts back to dry communication" Cardi B is one of the rappers that's always Animated and is never dry at communication. I'm confused how you say Gammas are Dry and Point to Cardi B who is like a rapper that is never Dry at any point and is always energetic and influencing people.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So do you think Se doms are fucking gods or something that if an Se dom tells you something you automatically bow down and start cleaning their shoes? Force is directly just pushing something causing them to change. I also gotta say it's funny how we used fr the same way either way. What do you define as "force" because there is obviously a missing point here Force is just pushing something so I wonder what you mean by "how is he putting pressure by annoying people" cause that is the whole point you annoy people with so much pressure that they break. Also you mentioned "demonstrative function is jest and short lived" that's wrong demonstrative is something that's always there and showing but it's just unconscious and you're not aware of it. You also say Cardi B and him have a different demeanor like No shit that can also do with gender and different attributes? And you say "she reverts back to dry communication" Cardi B is one of the rappers that's always Animated and is never dry at communication. I'm confused how you say Gammas are Dry and Point to Cardi B who is like a rapper that is never Dry at any point and is always energetic and influencing people.
    I don't think that at all and that's a really baseless and illogical assumption to make based off of my points. It sounds like a passive aggressive jab at me, rather than anything pertaining to the subject at hand. With that, I'm making this post for the other forum members who want to actually learn Socionics or 6ix9ine's type since that first sentence showed where your head is at.

So instead of expanding on any of your points on how he used se of fi you make weak claims about what i said..

All your points sound mbti.. Silly generalizations based on inaccurate definitions. still 0 examples of his te ha and se fi from you

No one has broke. No one feels pressure. He makes vidoes saying goofy things from. A far safe distance. Se is about physical space and pressuring the people in it.

you claim he pressures people and breaks them, yet provide 0 examples of these people and the "pressuring" he used to break them.

8. Demonstrative Function. A person uses this element mainly as a kind of game, or to ridicule those who he thinks take it too seriously. They often intentionally go against its conventional usage simply to prove a point in favor of their creative function.
    (
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/functions/Id)

Ne as Demonstrative Function

The individual is fairly good at generating all sorts of ideas, but doesn't himself take the ideas seriously and views the activity as a sort of entertaining exercise lacking in value. It is more natural for him to apply his imagination and vision specifically to those areas where he is trying to achieve something than to "indulge" in thinking about things that have no relation to those areas of interest.

Fe as Demo:
    The individual appreciates situations where people are enjoying a positive emotional atmosphere as in having fun and joking together, and is quite adept at creating them himself, but does not see creating or promoting them a top priority, nor does he actively look for people who maintain or need such an atmosphere; too high a focus on that is seen by the individual as overdone.
    (https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...on_elements/Fe)

How is he Fe demo? As opposed to Ne at that?

He's obviously very good at Fe and intuition. It's guiding his career to the success he has.
    Last edited by kingslayer; 05-30-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it was me or you you would definitely be the passive aggressive one. The thing is yes, I understand youre trying to spread information and educate people but no most if the things you're spreading is wrong. And the way you go about explaining or calling me out is all Mbti hell in no way tekashi 6ixi9ne is an Enfj. Definitely out of the raps. Its funny how you bring the Ne demonstrative argument about him and none of it actually fits him in any way. Even Estp will make more sense for tekashi69 then Enfj. Also if you're saying hes Enfj where is the Si polr? Earlier you explained he doenst take care of his body,hes clumsy,reckless or something? That can also just be his lack of Ni and Se doms have bad Si but it's good enough but for tekashi69 it's not Si polr. From your points Fe demo as hell makes more sense then Ne dom the man likes messing around,having fun,goofing off, but he doenst take that as high focus. He even clowned people like trippie red for being to silly and clownish. Tekashi69 is not EIE he doenst even carry himself as an Fe dom

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just look at all the other EIE celebrities and him, not even close. Unless he had some type of inverse development

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And the way you go about explaining or calling me out is all Mbti hell in no way tekashi 6ixi9ne is an SEE. Definitely out of the raps. Its funny how you bring the Fe demonstrative argument about him and none of it actually fits him in any way. Even Estp will make more sense for tekashi69 then SEE. Also if you're saying hes SEE where is the fi ego block? From your points Ne demo as hell makes more sense then Se dom the man likes messing around,having fun,goofing off, but he doenst take that as high focus. He even clowned people like trippie red for being to silly and clownish. Tekashi69 is not SEE he doenst even carry himself as an se dom

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just look at all the other SEE celebrities and him, not even close. Unless he had some type of inverse development

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joey Badass - ISTP - Gabin

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ergot View Post
    Joey Bada$$ could he be IEE?

IEI?

IEI-H sub most likely
    Very ethical guy and Fe valuer

There's a Freestyle on Sway in the Morning which felt like a very angry IEI in response. It was epic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought SEE first for 6ix9ine but looking more at it I can definitely see the lack of Fi. I would honestly actually go SLE or EIE for 6ix9ine maybe tbh even SLE, even tho he might be seen like a "fake gangster" or something

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree with all of this. I think 6ix9ine is EIE as well. I wrote something similar on another site

This is gonna be an unpopular opinion but I think he's actually EIE and not SLE. I think he very much values Se and Ti but I don't think it's in his ego block. I think those are things he gets from others -- like the Nine Trey Gang he was with for example.

I actually think he is Fe ego. He is all about garnering reactions at all costs. He thrives off of dynamic emotionality (might not be a word). And it's very much a Beta Fe as opposed to an Alpha Fe, in the sense that he's not at all doing Fe for an Si harmonious sense, it's much more in a Ni conceptual sense. He's out to create the most legendary impactful narrative of his own life by any means necessary. I think he sees his life as this conceptual movie that's destined to by played out in a way that he's envisioned.

I think he very much values Ti, but it's not a strength for him. His logical explanations are not at all sophisticated in a Ti-aux sort of way, and he's very much a contradictory person and for that reason reminds me a lot of Kanye West who I also think is an EIE. Also, although he tries to give off this image of a forceful person, in reality he depends on others around to actually engage in the act of force. It's very much an Hidden Agenda use of Se, where he's putting on act that it's stronger than what it really is, and then when confronted on it, he retreats and runs to other people to back it up.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Breather View Post
    IEI?

IEI-H sub most likely
    Very ethical guy and Fe valuer

There's a Freestyle on Sway in the Morning which felt like a very angry IEI in response. It was epic.
    agreed Joey Badass always gave me an obvious Beta vibe, definitely IEI

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my typings of assorted rappers:

Drake - SEE, a lot of people think he's Fe ego because he's so emotional in his music but I think that emotional content is really Fi covered in Fe, he's always singing about his relations with women or his male friends, and he's very Se mentally

Jay-Z - LIE - "I'm not a businessman, I'm a BUSINESS.. man"

Kendrick Lamar - gut says IEI but a lot of people think he's Ne ego but I don't see it, seems Fe/Ti

Kid Cudi - IEI

Pusha T - not sure, but 100% Se valuing and seems like a logical type so Beta ST, maybe Gamma NT but too much Se imo

Kanye West - EIE

Post Malone - SEI

Young Thug - ESI

Future - ESI (maybe SLI or SEI but I doubt it, seems to value Se)

Joey Bada$$ - IEI

Jaden Smith - IEI

Lil Nas X - IEE vibes

2Chainz - LSI? or Delta ST

Tyler, The Creator - IEE (possible EIE but doubt it)

Earl Sweatshirt - ILI (possibly IEI but doesn't show much Fe, definitely Ni ego)

J Cole - either EII or IEI

Nas - IEI

Rae Sremmurd - Swae Lee (SEI) Slim Jxmmi (SLE)

Lil Uzi Vert - IEI-Fe? some say he's IEI and I can see that, I thought he was SEE because his persona seems pretty forceful but he does kinda have that Beta dramatism about him

Lil Wayne - IEI it was hard for me to accept him as an IEI because I just didn't see the intuition like that but I think it's possible after watching his podcast on YouTube, has good Fe

Eminem - ESI but I can also see SLI because he seems IPish to me and I can see Te ego for him because he's all about technicality as far his writing

Gunna - SEI (but it doesn't make sense to me if Young Thug is an ESI and Gunna is an SEI because I don't think they would get along the way they do if they were opposing like that)

6ix9ine - EIE (definitely a Beta extrovert at least)

A$AP Rocky - SEE but I can somewhat see Alpha SF, but his Harvard speech shows bad Ti lol

MC Ride from Death Grips - IEI or ILI

Childish Gambino - I can see Delta or Beta NF.. i'm not exactly sure which one he is... his Hot 97 interview seemed Beta NF to me

Wiz Khalifa - SLI

Action Bronson - SEI (major Si)

Jay Electronica - 4D Ni type, seems to value Ti but I don't think it's an ego function for him, so I'm going with IEI, kinda charismatic in his interviews

* I know I type a lot of these artists as IEI, but as a likely IEI myself I guess i'm drawn to them so I listen to a lot of them
    Last edited by spaceynyc; 10-05-2020 at 07:56 PM.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drake ESE
    Cardi ESE
    Nicki EIE
    Lil Wayne SLI
    Megan thee Stallion SLE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Drake ESE
    Cardi ESE
    Nicki EIE
    Lil Wayne SLI
    Megan thee Stallion SLE

Meg EIE
    Wayne IEI or SEE
    Agreed on rest

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, after I’ve watched 3 of Megan’s interview videos, I think she’s SEE.

https://youtu.be/AF_DUdrXUoQ

https://youtu.be/kF5r5gc1zG0

https://youtu.be/uOKmsA35NEY

Lil Wayne is really introverted and likes being in the background running the business, administratively gifted. I’ve thought about his type for some time, as he doesn’t like to perform but prefer to have his crew run the show and he operates the business side. For that he struck me as SLI, PoLR Fe.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meg’s slogan of “Real hot girl shit” is really ultra SEE and her music videos is very Se Fi confident: in your face, matter-of fact, Idgaf about your problems, Imma do me, bitches spend a lifetime tryna get this hot, etc. I have a very hard time seeing her as an intuitive type because her raps are very sensory oriented even when she makes metaphors. Nicki rolls out with 4D Ne but her Se is for show. Megan’s got 4D Se and valued Te (continues to go to school to get business administration education).

I really love her Body dance

https://youtu.be/uOKmsA35NEY

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes actually you're right about Meg, I will throw Cardi B into SEE with her too actually. I still think Wayne is IEI if IP. He seems good with fe to me. Not very dry and matter-of-fact like fe polr.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ll have to watch some Lil Wayne interviews but I remembered he struck me as being very polite, and spoke with calmness and very careful with word choice. If he’s IEI, then he’s mirrors with Nicki and she’s said that he’s like her brother. They play on camera for the look but their energy is family. I could accept that.

Cardi... she values Ne, which is why I bank rolled her to ESE. She’s got 4D Fe and 4D Se and she does want everyone to have a good time and likes controlling the atmospheric mood (valued Fe) but demo Se comes out ready to fight, rip off her own wig and ready to snatch the other bitch’s wig off too. But normally, she’s really chill and likes to joke around and have fun. ESE won’t back down from a fight, but that’s not their go to method. SEE is always “on” with Se, ready to go.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kanye West - SEE
    Jay-Z - LIE
    Lil Wayne - Fe-IEI
    Tupac - Fe-IEI
    Notorious B.I.G. - SEE
    Mos Def - Delta NF
    Andre 3000 - Delta NF or EIE
    Kendrick Lamar - SLI
    Kid Cudi - IEE 6w7
    Tyler the Creator - IEE 7w8
    Earl Sweatshirt - LSI
    Future - Ti-SLE
    Cardi B - SEE
    Quavo - SEI
    Offset - SLI
    Drake - Si-ESE
    Eminem - Se-LSI
    J Cole - SEI
    Travis Scott - Fi-xEE
    Playboy Carti - Si-SEI
    Lil Uzi Vert - Fe-IEI
    Juice Wrld - ESI
    Trippie Redd - SEE or SEI
    XXXTentacion - Beta irrational
    Pop Smoke - Se-SEE
    Chief Keef - SLx
    Yeat - SEE or SLI
    6ix9ine - Fe-EIE
    Lil Baby - SLI
    Gunna - LSI
    Lil Nas X - ILE or Fe-EIE
    Nicki Minaj - SLE
    Young Thug - Beta NF
    Fivio Foreign - SLI
    NBA Youngboy - Se-SEE
    Lil Yachty - SEI
    Jack Harlow - Fi-SEE
    Pharrell - Fe-IEI
    Nav - ILI
    Pusha T - Ti-SLE
    Kevin Gates - LSE
    21 Savage - Delta
    Lil Durk - SLI
    Big Latto - SLE
    Last edited by Averroes; 06-07-2022 at 05:35 PM.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read that Jay-Z was an Intj, shocking, but not cool.

This dark sided engine of disrepair and negation starts a bad matchmaker that redirects tending trends of what was so hip and gangster, but very low.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Subject matter in modern rap by quadra:

Alpha rappers: Partying, shopping, and having casual sex

Beta rappers: criminal activity that they're presumably still involved in (or want people to believe they're involved in), sometimes juxtaposed with extreme vulnerability

Gamma rappers: Success, hustling, and bragging about their intrinsic qualities that separate them from their peers (e.g. good taste, toughness, self-belief, foresight, etc.)

Delta rappers: Meditating over their past misdeeds (delta ST), smoking weed, taking psychedelics, personal growth, and being weird and sensitive (Delta NF)

Last edited by Averroes; 06-07-2022 at 03:08 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast