Cal Chuchesta - Napoleon ?

what kind of ESFp would gladly call themselves a Nerd? Lol

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have some thoughts on Nipsey Hussle? He was recently murdered while working hard to improve his community. Some sort of fe valuer?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Master P - LIE

I always thought LSE for Suge Knight. He definintely has strong and but in an interview I saw he seemed to value .

As for Snoop, I'm not sure actually. His type seems a mystery to me, but Dre does seem ILI to me.

I can see Eminem as ESI, based on his lyrics and persona (at least I don't think those things contradict ESI), but I thought he VI'd more LIE, though VI can sometimes be misleading.

IEI is interesting for Lil' Kim, what is your reasoning behind it?
    Master P is very difficult to type, maybe a 9 wing

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading this last page.

Jay Z is absolutely a Te ego. The only time he talks about anything with depth, its about business and money.

Ludacris is almost certainly an LSE.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nipsey Hussle - ENFJ - Hamlet

Ermias Joseph Asghedom (August 15, 1985 – March 31, 2019), known professionally as Nipsey Hussle (often stylized as Nipsey Hu$$le), was an American rapper, entrepreneur and community activist from Los Angeles, California. Emerging from the West Coast hip hop scene in the mid-2000s, Hussle independently released his first mixtape, Slauson Boy Volume 1, to moderate local success[2] and led to him being signed to Cinematic Music Group and Epic Records.

Also known for his entrepreneurship and community activism, Hussle inaugurated the "Marathon Clothing" store, which he founded along with partners Carless, the head of the agency, Karen Civil and his brother Samiel Asghedom in 2017, and started a co-working environment which he named "Vector 90".

On March 31, 2019, Hussle was fatally shot outside his store, "Marathon Clothing", in South Los Angeles. He was 33 years old.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dr Dre - ISFJ - Dreiser

@LeaderLightChange
    Last edited by khcs; 05-12-2019 at 03:48 PM.

TIM
    EII-Ne Sx/Sp E9w1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eminem: ESI-Se

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Jay Z is absolutely a Te ego. The only time he talks about anything with depth, its about business and money.
    This doesn't seem type related.

Te egos are capable of talking about things other than business and money with depth...maybe Jay Z is just your average celebrity?

Not commenting on Jay Z's type, just saying.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    what kind of ESFp would gladly call themselves a Nerd? Lol
    This doesn't seem type related either.

Again not commenting on the dude's type, since I don't know anything about him, but just saying.

TIM
    Ni-IEI 451 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about Eyedea? I'm thinking ILI or ESI 6w5 with 4w5 fix.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234