Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 121 to 153 of 153

Thread: Famous Rappers

  1. #121
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SEE-Se 8w7 Sx/So
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    h
    Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Cal Chuchesta - Napoleon ?


    what kind of ESFp would gladly call themselves a Nerd? Lol

  2. #122
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SEE-Se 8w7 Sx/So
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone have some thoughts on Nipsey Hussle? He was recently murdered while working hard to improve his community. Some sort of fe valuer?

  3. #123

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    577
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Master P - LIE






    I always thought LSE for Suge Knight. He definintely has strong and but in an interview I saw he seemed to value .

    As for Snoop, I'm not sure actually. His type seems a mystery to me, but Dre does seem ILI to me.

    I can see Eminem as ESI, based on his lyrics and persona (at least I don't think those things contradict ESI), but I thought he VI'd more LIE, though VI can sometimes be misleading.

    IEI is interesting for Lil' Kim, what is your reasoning behind it?
    Master P is very difficult to type, maybe a 9 wing

  4. #124
    Pookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Posts
    2,369
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Reading this last page.

    Jay Z is absolutely a Te ego. The only time he talks about anything with depth, its about business and money.

    Ludacris is almost certainly an LSE.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

  5. #125
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,197
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nipsey Hussle - ENFJ - Hamlet

    Ermias Joseph Asghedom (August 15, 1985 – March 31, 2019), known professionally as Nipsey Hussle (often stylized as Nipsey Hu$$le), was an American rapper, entrepreneur and community activist from Los Angeles, California. Emerging from the West Coast hip hop scene in the mid-2000s, Hussle independently released his first mixtape, Slauson Boy Volume 1, to moderate local success[2] and led to him being signed to Cinematic Music Group and Epic Records.

    Also known for his entrepreneurship and community activism, Hussle inaugurated the "Marathon Clothing" store, which he founded along with partners Carless, the head of the agency, Karen Civil and his brother Samiel Asghedom in 2017, and started a co-working environment which he named "Vector 90".


    On March 31, 2019, Hussle was fatally shot outside his store, "Marathon Clothing", in South Los Angeles. He was 33 years old.






  6. #126
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,197
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dr Dre - ISFJ - Dreiser

    [IMG]https://www.dope***e.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/dr-dre-pop-stars-real-names-update-2017-billboard-1548-e1525928822641.jpg[/IMG]

    @LeaderLightChange
    Last edited by khcs; 05-12-2019 at 03:48 PM.

  7. #127
    Marep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    TIM
    H-EII Sx/Sp E9w1
    Posts
    377
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Eminem: ESI-Se

  8. #128
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,570
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Jay Z is absolutely a Te ego. The only time he talks about anything with depth, its about business and money.
    This doesn't seem type related.

    Te egos are capable of talking about things other than business and money with depth...maybe Jay Z is just your average celebrity?

    Not commenting on Jay Z's type, just saying.


  9. #129
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,570
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    what kind of ESFp would gladly call themselves a Nerd? Lol
    This doesn't seem type related either.

    Again not commenting on the dude's type, since I don't know anything about him, but just saying.


  10. #130
    ♰CHRIST IS KING♰ MrInternet42069's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Monte Carlo
    Posts
    2,758
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What about Eyedea? I'm thinking ILI or ESI 6w5 with 4w5 fix.


  11. #131

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    What's Tekashi 6ix9ine's type?


    Maybe ESI-Se or SEE thats the only possibilities I see tbh

  12. #132
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SEE-Se 8w7 Sx/So
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister12 View Post
    Maybe ESI-Se or SEE thats the only possibilities I see tbh
    No way he's ij.. see? I don't think so either.He's such a clown thank God that fad ended


    He could be EIE but he seems gamma.. could be LIE

  13. #133

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hm, where do you see the Fi inferior and Si polr king slayer? His rapping career was actually based on a lot of connections,relationships and he used that to his advantage I see SEE or ESI-Se, maybe EIE

  14. #134

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    No way he's ij.. see? I don't think so either.He's such a clown thank God that fad ended


    He could be EIE but he seems gamma.. could be LIE
    And Also please dont say he doenst seem introverted so he can't be ESI I have actually seen a lot of ESI that can be seen as "extroverts" and they have Se creative so they know how to make an impact in the environment the right way and push people to the edge.

  15. #135
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SEE-Se 8w7 Sx/So
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister12 View Post
    hm, where do you see the Fi inferior and Si polr king slayer? His rapping career was actually based on a lot of connections,relationships and he used that to his advantage I see SEE or ESI-Se, maybe EIE
    Fi- he joined a gang, he didn't use connections or relationships. He joined a gang for clout for his career. They were about to kill him, that's why the FBI stepped in and arrested everyone early.

    Shit Fi and Si to put himself in such a dangerous situation just to build clout for his beshitted rap career.

    I think EIE works because he put on a giant act of who he really is just to stir up drama and emotional reactions out of the public and rival rappers. EIE does that then has shit coming back to bite them a lot. They misunderstand force and have no concern for their own internal physical experience.

  16. #136

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Fi- he joined a gang, he didn't use connections or relationships. He joined a gang for clout for his career. They were about to kill him, that's why the FBI stepped in and arrested everyone early.

    Shit Fi and Si to put himself in such a dangerous situation just to build clout for his beshitted rap career.

    I think EIE works because he put on a giant act of who he really is just to stir up drama and emotional reactions out of the public and rival rappers. EIE does that then has shit coming back to bite them a lot. They misunderstand force and have no concern for their own internal physical experience.
    Oi havenít checked in a long time. Still donít see EIE. Even an EIE would probably still have some emotional regard for the atmosphere all he does is start drama all the time and heís perfectly fine with that an Fe user that shits gonna hurt he has no regard for his image heís perfectly comfortable putting himself out there and being totally fine with it. I have seen some good Fe tho when he was doing charity, giving out things he honestly seems like a good person but putting up a persona

  17. #137
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SEE-Se 8w7 Sx/So
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister12 View Post
    Oi haven’t checked in a long time. Still don’t see EIE. Even an EIE would probably still have some emotional regard for the atmosphere all he does is start drama all the time and he’s perfectly fine with that an Fe user that shits gonna hurt he has no regard for his image he’s perfectly comfortable putting himself out there and being totally fine with it. I have seen some good Fe tho when he was doing charity, giving out things he honestly seems like a good person but putting up a persona
    He certainly isn't 4d se. Unhealthy EIE likes to stir drama to achieve goals. Which is what he's doing. He totally cares about his image. The whole point is to be as over the top and provocative possible.thats not his natural way of being look at his old pics and interviews. It's also not an se base over the top. It's fe. Hes stirring up reactions with this bizzare behavior.

    I dont know if he's a good person. He did sleep with a 15 year old and ordered Murders and robberies on other rappers. Doing charity could just be a stunt for his image and career or tax write offs

  18. #138

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    He certainly isn't 4d se. Unhealthy EIE likes to stir drama to achieve goals. Which is what he's doing. He totally cares about his image. The whole point is to be as over the top and provocative possible.thats not his natural way of being look at his old pics and interviews. It's also not an se base over the top. It's fe. Hes stirring up reactions with this bizzare behavior.

    I dont know if he's a good person. He did sleep with a 15 year old and ordered Murders and robberies on other rappers. Doing charity could just be a stunt for his image and career or tax write offs
    I still donít See EIE man he might be unhealthy thatís probably why but if you take a look at EIE celebrities he definitely doesnít fit that plus SEEís have demonstrative Fe so that might be the Fe you seeing plus what do you mean you donít see 4d Se? And what do you count as ď4d SeĒ all he has does in his rap career is push buttons apply pressure, and make people want to go after him. Just because you have 4d Se it doesnít mean youíre invisible and youíre like the hulk? Lmao, 4d Se can also get you in tough situations and actually not be able to get out of it because of how much pressure you put or how bad you annoyed someone like 6ixi9ne which can also be Inferior Ni not knowing how it will lead to the future. 4d Se still matches 6ixi9ne Imo I only put Esi on the table because I saw how he was before and it was a very dramatic change so I just put that out there.

  19. #139
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SEE-Se 8w7 Sx/So
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister12 View Post
    I still don’t See EIE man he might be unhealthy that’s probably why but if you take a look at EIE celebrities he definitely doesn’t fit that plus SEE’s have demonstrative Fe so that might be the Fe you seeing plus what do you mean you don’t see 4d Se? And what do you count as “4d Se” all he has does in his rap career is push buttons apply pressure, and make people want to go after him. Just because you have 4d Se it doesn’t mean you’re invisible and you’re like the hulk? Lmao, 4d Se can also get you in tough situations and actually not be able to get out of it because of how much pressure you put or how bad you annoyed someone like 6ixi9ne which can also be Inferior Ni not knowing how it will lead to the future. 4d Se still matches 6ixi9ne Imo I only put Esi on the table because I saw how he was before and it was a very dramatic change so I just put that out there.
    Who did he put pressure on? He gets laughed out the room by se rappers. The only "force" he has is delegating se tasks to the gang members he was around. Who thought he was a pussy and wanted to kill him .. fi in his ego block he would kno thats how they felt about him..

    Pushing buttons for reactions is fe not se.. what the fuck. How is annoying people by acting like a ****** for attention considered applying pressure?

    He values se but its not leading . He also values fr. Its not demo. A demo function is used in jest not seriously. Its also short lived. He built his whole career on fe marketing.. he made a video curled up like a rat in front to a tv eating cereal watching a show about snopp dogg snitching . How Is this putting pressure on snoop. Or anyone. No one gives a shit. They just laugh or brush it off
    In fact its clear use of strong fe and ne

    Esi.. lmao. IJ. You can't even tell if his energy flows in or out the easiest dichotomy to discern on a common sense level let alone socionics theory .. he looks like a stiff pogo stick jumping around in his videos. Consitent high energy. Always . Show me the EP demeanor


    Where's his Te ha? His pathetic attemps at Se fit Se ha perfectly


    He dramatically changed because he was a nobody before and then he got his Se Ha fulfilled in a major way so his head blew up..

    He constantly shows demo NE in his trolling videos

    Gammas are dry dude.. cardi b is see. They have a totally different vibe and demeanor. Energy communication style . Everything. She uses fe to serve her fi preaching and its always short lived. She naturally reverts back to dry communication. His is always lit up and animated.. even when you look up videos of his esi days as you would call it. He's clearly animated and expressing with fe. He was just a mopey guy..

    The game is an esi rapper
    Last edited by kingslayer; 05-30-2020 at 12:19 AM. Reason: ..

  20. #140

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Who did he put pressure on? He gets laughed out the room by se rappers. The only "force" he has is delegating se tasks to the gang members he was around. Who thought he was a pussy and wanted to kill him .. fi in his ego block he would kno thats how they felt about him..

    Pushing buttons for reactions is fe not se.. what the fuck. How is annoying people by acting like a ****** for attention considered applying pressure?

    He values se but its not leading . He also values fr. Its not demo. A demo function is used in jest not seriously. Its also short lived. He built his whole career on fe marketing.. he made a video curled up like a rat in front to a tv eating cereal watching a show about snopp dogg snitching . How Is this putting pressure on snoop. Or anyone. No one gives a shit. They just laugh or brush it off
    In fact its clear use of strong fe and ne

    Esi.. lmao. IJ. You can't even tell if his energy flows in or out the easiest dichotomy to discern on a common sense level let alone socionics theory .. he looks like a stiff pogo stick jumping around in his videos. Consitent high energy. Always . Show me the EP demeanor


    Where's his Te ha? His pathetic attemps at Se fit Se ha perfectly


    He dramatically changed because he was a nobody before and then he got his Se Ha fulfilled in a major way so his head blew up..

    He constantly shows demo NE in his trolling videos

    Gammas are dry dude.. cardi b is see. They have a totally different vibe and demeanor. Energy communication style . Everything. She uses fe to serve her fi preaching and its always short lived. She naturally reverts back to dry communication. His is always lit up and animated.. even when you look up videos of his esi days as you would call it. He's clearly animated and expressing with fe. He was just a mopey guy..

    The game is an esi rapper
    So do you think Se doms are fucking gods or something that if an Se dom tells you something you automatically bow down and start cleaning their shoes? Force is directly just pushing something causing them to change. I also gotta say it's funny how we used fr the same way either way. What do you define as "force" because there is obviously a missing point here Force is just pushing something so I wonder what you mean by "how is he putting pressure by annoying people" cause that is the whole point you annoy people with so much pressure that they break. Also you mentioned "demonstrative function is jest and short lived" that's wrong demonstrative is something that's always there and showing but it's just unconscious and you're not aware of it. You also say Cardi B and him have a different demeanor like No shit that can also do with gender and different attributes? And you say "she reverts back to dry communication" Cardi B is one of the rappers that's always Animated and is never dry at communication. I'm confused how you say Gammas are Dry and Point to Cardi B who is like a rapper that is never Dry at any point and is always energetic and influencing people.

  21. #141
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SEE-Se 8w7 Sx/So
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister12 View Post
    So do you think Se doms are fucking gods or something that if an Se dom tells you something you automatically bow down and start cleaning their shoes? Force is directly just pushing something causing them to change. I also gotta say it's funny how we used fr the same way either way. What do you define as "force" because there is obviously a missing point here Force is just pushing something so I wonder what you mean by "how is he putting pressure by annoying people" cause that is the whole point you annoy people with so much pressure that they break. Also you mentioned "demonstrative function is jest and short lived" that's wrong demonstrative is something that's always there and showing but it's just unconscious and you're not aware of it. You also say Cardi B and him have a different demeanor like No shit that can also do with gender and different attributes? And you say "she reverts back to dry communication" Cardi B is one of the rappers that's always Animated and is never dry at communication. I'm confused how you say Gammas are Dry and Point to Cardi B who is like a rapper that is never Dry at any point and is always energetic and influencing people.
    I don't think that at all and that's a really baseless and illogical assumption to make based off of my points. It sounds like a passive aggressive jab at me, rather than anything pertaining to the subject at hand. With that, I'm making this post for the other forum members who want to actually learn Socionics or 6ix9ine's type since that first sentence showed where your head is at.

    So instead of expanding on any of your points on how he used se of fi you make weak claims about what i said..

    All your points sound mbti.. Silly generalizations based on inaccurate definitions. still 0 examples of his te ha and se fi from you

    No one has broke. No one feels pressure. He makes vidoes saying goofy things from. A far safe distance. Se is about physical space and pressuring the people in it.


    you claim he pressures people and breaks them, yet provide 0 examples of these people and the "pressuring" he used to break them.


    8. Demonstrative Function. A person uses this element mainly as a kind of game, or to ridicule those who he thinks take it too seriously. They often intentionally go against its conventional usage simply to prove a point in favor of their creative function.
    (
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/functions/Id)


    Ne as Demonstrative Function

    The individual is fairly good at generating all sorts of ideas, but doesn't himself take the ideas seriously and views the activity as a sort of entertaining exercise lacking in value. It is more natural for him to apply his imagination and vision specifically to those areas where he is trying to achieve something than to "indulge" in thinking about things that have no relation to those areas of interest.

    Fe as Demo:
    The individual appreciates situations where people are enjoying a positive emotional atmosphere as in having fun and joking together, and is quite adept at creating them himself, but does not see creating or promoting them a top priority, nor does he actively look for people who maintain or need such an atmosphere; too high a focus on that is seen by the individual as overdone.
    (https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...on_elements/Fe)

    How is he Fe demo? As opposed to Ne at that?

    He's obviously very good at Fe and intuition. It's guiding his career to the success he has.
    Last edited by kingslayer; 05-30-2020 at 02:38 PM.

  22. #142

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If it was me or you you would definitely be the passive aggressive one. The thing is yes, I understand youre trying to spread information and educate people but no most if the things you're spreading is wrong. And the way you go about explaining or calling me out is all Mbti hell in no way tekashi 6ixi9ne is an Enfj. Definitely out of the raps. Its funny how you bring the Ne demonstrative argument about him and none of it actually fits him in any way. Even Estp will make more sense for tekashi69 then Enfj. Also if you're saying hes Enfj where is the Si polr? Earlier you explained he doenst take care of his body,hes clumsy,reckless or something? That can also just be his lack of Ni and Se doms have bad Si but it's good enough but for tekashi69 it's not Si polr. From your points Fe demo as hell makes more sense then Ne dom the man likes messing around,having fun,goofing off, but he doenst take that as high focus. He even clowned people like trippie red for being to silly and clownish. Tekashi69 is not EIE he doenst even carry himself as an Fe dom

  23. #143

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just look at all the other EIE celebrities and him, not even close. Unless he had some type of inverse development

  24. #144
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SEE-Se 8w7 Sx/So
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And the way you go about explaining or calling me out is all Mbti hell in no way tekashi 6ixi9ne is an SEE. Definitely out of the raps. Its funny how you bring the Fe demonstrative argument about him and none of it actually fits him in any way. Even Estp will make more sense for tekashi69 then SEE. Also if you're saying hes SEE where is the fi ego block? From your points Ne demo as hell makes more sense then Se dom the man likes messing around,having fun,goofing off, but he doenst take that as high focus. He even clowned people like trippie red for being to silly and clownish. Tekashi69 is not SEE he doenst even carry himself as an se dom

  25. #145
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SEE-Se 8w7 Sx/So
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just look at all the other SEE celebrities and him, not even close. Unless he had some type of inverse development

  26. #146

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    242
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Joey Bada$$ could he be IEE?




  27. #147
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,197
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Joey Badass - ISTP - Gabin








  28. #148

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    577
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ergot View Post
    Joey Bada$$ could he be IEE?



    IEI?

    IEI-H sub most likely
    Very ethical guy and Fe valuer

    There's a Freestyle on Sway in the Morning which felt like a very angry IEI in response. It was epic.

  29. #149

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought SEE first for 6ix9ine but looking more at it I can definitely see the lack of Fi. I would honestly actually go SLE or EIE for 6ix9ine maybe tbh even SLE, even tho he might be seen like a "fake gangster" or something

  30. #150

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Who did he put pressure on? He gets laughed out the room by se rappers. The only "force" he has is delegating se tasks to the gang members he was around. Who thought he was a pussy and wanted to kill him .. fi in his ego block he would kno thats how they felt about him..

    Pushing buttons for reactions is fe not se.. what the fuck. How is annoying people by acting like a ****** for attention considered applying pressure?

    He values se but its not leading . He also values fr. Its not demo. A demo function is used in jest not seriously. Its also short lived. He built his whole career on fe marketing.. he made a video curled up like a rat in front to a tv eating cereal watching a show about snopp dogg snitching . How Is this putting pressure on snoop. Or anyone. No one gives a shit. They just laugh or brush it off
    In fact its clear use of strong fe and ne

    Esi.. lmao. IJ. You can't even tell if his energy flows in or out the easiest dichotomy to discern on a common sense level let alone socionics theory .. he looks like a stiff pogo stick jumping around in his videos. Consitent high energy. Always . Show me the EP demeanor


    Where's his Te ha? His pathetic attemps at Se fit Se ha perfectly


    He dramatically changed because he was a nobody before and then he got his Se Ha fulfilled in a major way so his head blew up..

    He constantly shows demo NE in his trolling videos

    Gammas are dry dude.. cardi b is see. They have a totally different vibe and demeanor. Energy communication style . Everything. She uses fe to serve her fi preaching and its always short lived. She naturally reverts back to dry communication. His is always lit up and animated.. even when you look up videos of his esi days as you would call it. He's clearly animated and expressing with fe. He was just a mopey guy..

    The game is an esi rapper
    Agree with all of this. I think 6ix9ine is EIE as well. I wrote something similar on another site

    This is gonna be an unpopular opinion but I think he's actually EIE and not SLE. I think he very much values Se and Ti but I don't think it's in his ego block. I think those are things he gets from others -- like the Nine Trey Gang he was with for example.

    I actually think he is Fe ego. He is all about garnering reactions at all costs. He thrives off of dynamic emotionality (might not be a word). And it's very much a Beta Fe as opposed to an Alpha Fe, in the sense that he's not at all doing Fe for an Si harmonious sense, it's much more in a Ni conceptual sense. He's out to create the most legendary impactful narrative of his own life by any means necessary. I think he sees his life as this conceptual movie that's destined to by played out in a way that he's envisioned.

    I think he very much values Ti, but it's not a strength for him. His logical explanations are not at all sophisticated in a Ti-aux sort of way, and he's very much a contradictory person and for that reason reminds me a lot of Kanye West who I also think is an EIE. Also, although he tries to give off this image of a forceful person, in reality he depends on others around to actually engage in the act of force. It's very much an Hidden Agenda use of Se, where he's putting on act that it's stronger than what it really is, and then when confronted on it, he retreats and runs to other people to back it up.

  31. #151

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breather View Post
    IEI?

    IEI-H sub most likely
    Very ethical guy and Fe valuer

    There's a Freestyle on Sway in the Morning which felt like a very angry IEI in response. It was epic.
    agreed Joey Badass always gave me an obvious Beta vibe, definitely IEI

  32. #152

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    my typings of assorted rappers:

    Drake - SEE, a lot of people think he's Fe ego because he's so emotional in his music but I think that emotional content is really Fi covered in Fe, he's always singing about his relations with women or his male friends, and he's very Se mentally

    Jay-Z - LIE - "I'm not a businessman, I'm a BUSINESS.. man"

    Kendrick Lamar - gut says IEI but a lot of people think he's Ne ego but I don't see it, seems Fe/Ti

    Kid Cudi - IEI

    Pusha T - not sure, but 100% Se valuing and seems like a logical type so Beta ST, maybe Gamma NT but too much Se imo

    Kanye West - EIE

    Post Malone - SEI

    Young Thug - ESI

    Future - ESI (maybe SLI or SEI but I doubt it, seems to value Se)

    Joey Bada$$ - IEI

    Jaden Smith - IEI

    Lil Nas X - IEE vibes

    2Chainz - LSI? or Delta ST

    Tyler, The Creator - IEE (possible EIE but doubt it)

    Earl Sweatshirt - ILI (possibly IEI but doesn't show much Fe, definitely Ni ego)

    J Cole - either EII or IEI

    Nas - IEI

    Rae Sremmurd - Swae Lee (SEI) Slim Jxmmi (SLE)

    Lil Uzi Vert - IEI-Fe? some say he's IEI and I can see that, I thought he was SEE because his persona seems pretty forceful but he does kinda have that Beta dramatism about him

    Lil Wayne - IEI it was hard for me to accept him as an IEI because I just didn't see the intuition like that but I think it's possible after watching his podcast on YouTube, has good Fe

    Eminem - ESI but I can also see SLI because he seems IPish to me and I can see Te ego for him because he's all about technicality as far his writing

    Gunna - SEI (but it doesn't make sense to me if Young Thug is an ESI and Gunna is an SEI because I don't think they would get along the way they do if they were opposing like that)

    6ix9ine - EIE (definitely a Beta extrovert at least)

    A$AP Rocky - SEE but I can somewhat see Alpha SF, but his Harvard speech shows bad Ti lol

    MC Ride from Death Grips - IEI or ILI

    Childish Gambino - I can see Delta or Beta NF.. i'm not exactly sure which one he is... his Hot 97 interview seemed Beta NF to me

    Wiz Khalifa - SLI

    Action Bronson - SEI (major Si)

    Jay Electronica - 4D Ni type, seems to value Ti but I don't think it's an ego function for him, so I'm going with IEI, kinda charismatic in his interviews



    * I know I type a lot of these artists as IEI, but as a likely IEI myself I guess i'm drawn to them so I listen to a lot of them
    Last edited by spaceynyc; 10-05-2020 at 07:56 PM.

  33. #153
    SnatchYourWeave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    California
    TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Drake ESE
    Cardi ESE
    Nicki EIE
    Lil Wayne SLI
    Megan thee Stallion SLE


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •