Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

Kardashev Scale Blade Runner 2017 2049 Bunny KidsWByourself's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden RealMadridLive SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    WiredforBattleShingo
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Let's approach dreams logically. What do they consist of? Do they consist of real-world things like how to make a better electric motor, or are they mainly heavily emotional narratives? Do people speak a lot in your dreams, or do you just "know" what is going on?

My theory is that dreams are messages from the ancient lizard brain to the more recent mammalian brain. The lizard brain is the seat of emotions, but it doesn't have language, so when it conveys meaning, it does so in pictures and feelings. The mammalian brain, which we use all day long, receives these impressions and tries to assign contextural meaning to them. But often, they are just warnings from the Id, and the Id doesn't have the calculator or the memory or the flexibility (no more than instinct) of the mammalian brain, and so tends to just be like a pet lizard, watching the world and sending out warnings.

Anyway, that's my take on dreams. I see them as messages from our emotional but not logical half. The Id may be retarded, but it knows 200 million years of instincts.
    Dreams access the Jungian subconscious where we are less powerful and designing. If you can harness your full inner strength, then I’m sure dreams are the catalyst to further expansion. But it’s only in acts of conscious thinking where we are creators rather than spectators. It’s kind of like Spinoza where we understand why we feel the way we do. Or it’s like Plato’s allegory or the cave where our perception can shoot through the roof. You can’t leave anything up to chance. You have to be the builder, not the dreamer.

Ancient evolutionary roots into the so-called mind of man seems to be a starting jumper booster into the mechanics and engineering of what we experience, but sometimes dreams lead to supernatural experiences, where we have to accelerate many levels beyond past every known to unknown to inexplicable bridge and beyond. And there are no limits to an open mind, no thread of imagination that can be stopped.
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/evolvedraichu
    Pokemon is somewhere fun over the Rainbow emblazoned by the Power of 4ever. The clouds soar and the island escalates a Lugia petal dance tempest blizzarding shiny Ash. Evanescence sparkles glistening auroras of mirth and high frequency channels embarking with the winds of new beginnings. This magical adventure turns on at the dawn of time in 2000. Ceremony and enchantment dazzle the world with colors galore. Mania and extravagance shape shift and transform into the greatest show on earth, the evolution of Pokemon
    Something has arrived. That threatens to throw everything terribly out of balance. When it comes, will you accept your destiny? And when it’s your chance to be a hero, will you rise to the challenge? This year, discover how 1 person can make all the difference! Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of 1

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    a lot of dreams about wars, where i lost myself in the violence and passage of time, that i got recurring dreams of maybe the same world and wars at a different time. like moments from one day then moments from a day months or years ahed, moments of days closer by. bomb disarming. i didnt know if i shoudl be doing it but there was a sense maybe of some kind of morality/entitlement being on the right side of conflict but where there concerns about being wrong? or did i imagine them before or now. people dying could be descirbed as nothing but it wasnt nothing. there was a cause that made it something even if it felt like nothing superficially. some kind of a numb rage/dark determination

running away as a gorilla from cops tanks and helicopters jumping really high in a futurustic city with jungles spread across islands

something a murder that i have to solve, found the murderer, exchanged words, something about revenge, was he a phantom? i dont remember if i managed to kill him but that guy pissed me off

big cities (for a dream) with inetersting designes i have to persistently figure out what works how while meeting enemies intermitently as part of a journey to meet someone and inform. its often about fighting searching surviving and experiencing endlessly
    Sounds to me as a lot of meaningless fighting.
    Why did the war start?
    Why were you chased?
    Why did you have to solve a murder case?
    Why do you have so many ennemis to kill, so much survival and figuring out to do?

Your sleep sounds restless, I'm exhausted just reading it.

wth, I shouldn't be writing about dreams rn.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I got covid, then my mom had it. Then I had a dream that she was going to jail for a few months and there was nothing I could do about it. Clear connection, I think.

twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    bNF VELF 641 6w5
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    Sounds to me as a lot of meaningless fighting.
    Why did the war start?
    Why were you chased?
    Why did you have to solve a murder case?
    Why do you have so many ennemis to kill, so much survival and figuring out to do?

Your sleep sounds restless, I'm exhausted just reading it.

wth, I shouldn't be writing about dreams rn.
    the meaninglessness is a thing that implies purpose. if nothing matters, every little thing matters bc thats all there is in that nothing. what ive described is life in a large and broader scale, with the most traumatising and difficult aspects to get through. u get through them one after another consistently. always moving always pushing always going forward because when theres pressure u have to move. why do we have enemies= why do we have struggles. life is a struggle. why do we start wars? is it necessity? is it people's biases? are the biases implicit in existence? whatever it is u ahve to deal with it.
    because there was a murder case, i had to solve it. i cant just leave it. u cant ignore ur issues and pretend its fine. if i didnt solve it he'd murder someone else. perhaps it was all even related to me somehow, but rn im thinking even if it wasnt related to me more directly thats not a reason to leave it.
    Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality
    I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better
    where do u think ur going? where do u think ur going?where do u think ur going?where do u think ur going?where do u think ur going?
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.

~*bluebird aster reverie*~ Lore's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI~N
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn’t remember my dreams for a really long time and then I’ve been remembering them the last few nights.

in one I was giving birth to twin boys. The first was easy, but the second, no matter how hard I tried, I could not push that baby out. The first seemed so easy and the second, I just couldn’t do it. It seemed so hard.

Another, my husband and I were going to go white water rafting, and we kept opening doors upon doors for the right place to go rafting. We would open then big aluminum like steel doors and inside would be rushing water. This one room looked like it was it, but I told him it looked dangerous, and I saw way off in the distance and around the corner, people drowning, and screaming, and suffering, and I said we shouldn’t enter here. But we did any way. Then the dream ended.

·:*¨༺
    ༻¨*:·.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    That's really interesting. My SEI ex had dreams like that. I can barely imagine having a dream so vivid and spatially oriented. I'd describe my dreams as more "narrative." Or it's like taking part in a play. People have their acts and props have their use, but images are rather hazy and unimportant. I never remember exact shapes -- colors at most, and usually not unless their color is particularly striking. Often action "happens" "offstage;" I don't see or participate in it, but I understand that it happened, and the other "actors" move as if it did as well. Scenes can shift either forward or backward in time. Dreams like yours remind me of dreams you see in TV shows where someone can see everything in full color vision and be confused as to whether they're dreaming or real life, because almost everything (with a few exceptions like the purple sky) is normal, or was normal in the past. That's fascinating to me.

In my dreams for instance, the sky wouldn't be purple, and probably wouldn't even have a color at all, unless it were relevant to something else in a dream.

Unfortunately I don't know how to interpret your dream.

My guess is that S types' dreams are more...S-y, and N dreams are more N-y. In my limited experience comparing dreams that seems right to me.
    hm i didn't think movie dreams were realistic either as mine aren't like the movies. my dreams only started getting more "realistic" as i got older. And it's definitely not easy to recall colors and all that.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always get dreams of the future and when that thing happens I think of words deliberately in order to send a message to my past self. Only these thoughts are just a repetition of what’s was in my dream about the future.

A lot of these messages are useless because they’re a dramatic interpretation of what will happen in the future. “You’ll get back to talking to this person” or “I’m suffering because I’m sick”

They’re only few seconds and so unimportant that I don’t bother trying to remember them.
    ترفرف كالأجنحة غير المنظورة حول رأسي

TIM
    IEI~N
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few days ago, I had a dream that I was staying in a hotel. I was with my kids and laying in bed and notice a worm. A tiny light brown worm wiggling around. But I realized this wasn’t an ordinary worm. Then I noticed more, by the front of the bed in the carpet. I realized they were snakes. Baby snakes that grew fast and multiplied fast, and they were as hard to shake as bed bugs. They started growing bigger, but no one else seem to care or think it was as big of a deal as I did. One grew and grew and grew, and it was huge. It was like no one else saw the size of it. It opened its mouth and I looked inside, and it was almost plant like on the inside, two large stems wrapped around each other coiling up and down with tops like a dead dandelion. I screamed and ran, and it bit the back of my ankle. And no one else could see it. And I told everyone in the hotel, they are contagious like lice, and they are everywhere, we must get rid of them.

that’s about all I can remember

քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    A few days ago, I had a dream that I was staying in a hotel. I was with my kids and laying in bed and notice a worm. A tiny light brown worm wiggling around. But I realized this wasn’t an ordinary worm. Then I noticed more, by the front of the bed in the carpet. I realized they were snakes. Baby snakes that grew fast and multiplied fast, and they were as hard to shake as bed bugs. They started growing bigger, but no one else seem to care or think it was as big of a deal as I did. One grew and grew and grew, and it was huge. It was like no one else saw the size of it. It opened its mouth and I looked inside, and it was almost plant like on the inside, two large stems wrapped around each other coiling up and down with tops like a dead dandelion. I screamed and ran, and it bit the back of my ankle. And no one else could see it. And I told everyone in the hotel, they are contagious like lice, and they are everywhere, we must get rid of them.

that’s about all I can remember
    You are good at describing dreams, at least in a way that brings strong spooky images to my mind.

The way you described the giant worm/snake made me think that inside its mouth could act as a portal - so you were able to glimpse a different location that your kids and other residents of the hotel were not aware of.

I wondered what could happen if you crawled down the two twisted large stems (like Jack and the beanstalk?)...could you arrive at a landscape like one from Spyro the dragon (?)

With the tops of the stems being like dead dandelions, I thought that your dream self might have made a connection between seeds spreading and the snakes being contagious.

Why the snake wanted to bite you, I am not sure. But that could be your evidence of having witnessed a strange creature from a strange place...maybe with that unusual wound someone would believe you. Because of that, I want to suggest that you made a successful escape from the hotel

TIM
    IEI~N
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    You are good at describing dreams, at least in a way that brings strong spooky images to my mind.

The way you described the giant worm/snake made me think that inside its mouth could act as a portal - so you were able to glimpse a different location that your kids and other residents of the hotel were not aware of.

I wondered what could happen if you crawled down the two twisted large stems (like Jack and the beanstalk?)...could you arrive at a landscape like one from Spyro the dragon (?)

With the tops of the stems being like dead dandelions, I thought that your dream self might have made a connection between seeds spreading and the snakes being contagious.

Why the snake wanted to bite you, I am not sure. But that could be your evidence of having witnessed a strange creature from a strange place...maybe with that unusual wound someone would believe you. Because of that, I want to suggest that you made a successful escape from the hotel
    lol thank you

I think the worms were meant to represent some negative and intrusive thoughts I was having and to me they were turning into snakes. But no matter how much I stressed to others, they could not see it. Looking inside the snake part was really weird. It was almost alien like. But there was friction inside, and I think that friction wanted to eat me, devour me. That’s the feeling I got from it. So it was like my own thoughts were wanting to eat me alive and chew me up lol

that’s kinda what I took from it considering what was going on in my life at the time. But I like your interpretation, it’s very adventurous

քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    lol thank you

I think the worms were meant to represent some negative and intrusive thoughts I was having and to me they were turning into snakes. But no matter how much I stressed to others, they could not see it. Looking inside the snake part was really weird. It was almost alien like. But there was friction inside, and I think that friction wanted to eat me, devour me. That’s the feeling I got from it. So it was like my own thoughts were wanting to eat me alive and chew me up lol

that’s kinda what I took from it considering what was going on in my life at the time. But I like your interpretation, it’s very adventurous
    I think you two are refering to the same thing in very different ways, really interesting to see.
    Thoughts can be seen as seeds that will grow and spread, intrusive thoughts that makes snakes dreams are probably best weeded.
    There's a saying that the only way out is in, the snakes mouth being a portal makes sense, a portal to the root of the problem. It's scary and demanding to weed out, but letting it all fester too.
    No one but the person having them can see those intrusive thoughts growing and becoming a problem, being bitten sounds like the potential of psychosomatic illness that may happen, hence making it more visible to the world.

I don't mean to scare you with this, Reverie, just thoughts I hope may help. Take care and be kind to yourself, you deserve it.

TIM
    Ignorant mass
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream that I was in a pool and someone was pushing my head under water. Someone was trying to drown me.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

An LSE told me that, when he retires, he wants to start a blueberry farm in Michigan.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreymagine View Post
    (This dream was unusual for me because it had numbers in it.)

I had a bizarre dream about angels and demons. The angels and demons were all identical cute shirtless guys with white or black wings and blonde or black hair, depending on whether they were angels or demons respectively. They were waging war on Earth, and humans didn't exist yet (except for me, I guess, because I was there). The two generals, the devil and Gabriel, had a meeting on a rocky pleateu in neutral territory. They discussed what I knew were important matters, but I either didn't hear the details or can't remember them. After the meeting, the devil returned to the demonic army's base, which was at the bottom of a desert canyon. I decided for some reason that it was a good idea to go with the literal devil, maybe because he looked like a cute teenage boy and didn't seem evil to me.

Upon our arrival at the demonic base, the devil called a meeting with all the demons. Once they were all gathered, I realized there were only seven of them, the devil included. He started the meeting by listing 693 names. (I didn't actually hear or count the names that he listed; I just naturally understood that's what he had done.) The demon sitting on the rock to the right of mine—because we were all using rocks as seats—whispered to me that the devil began every official meeting by listing off the names of the comrades that had died in the war (thus far) in order to honor their sacrifice. I found it sad that they had begun fighting with 700 soldiers and were down to only 7. It was especially pitiful when considering that their enemy, the angelic army, still had thousands of soldiers.

Once the devil finished listing off the names of his fallen comrades, he said it was "torture time," which earned excited cheers from the demons. Torture time apparently involved the devil giving everyone an odd punishment. He went around the circle of rock chairs and punished each of the demons by magically giving them diarrhea or by handing them a food that they didn't like and telling them to eat it. I was super weirded out and also nervous. When he got to me, he just gave me a large bowl of fruit, which was a relief since I love fruit. He said something along the lines of "it's torture because you don't like blueberries—and there's blueberries in it." And I was like, "Eh, whatever. They're not that bad." I awkwardly ate the fruit bowl while the devil stood there staring at me intently. That was the end of the dream.

I have no clue what this would mean tbh.
    This reminds me of outcasts.
    The demons aren't really bad, they are black sheeps fighting to survive, losing members to the large mass. Seems fitting to me you'd naturaly follow the demons since you hang around here, lol.
    This punishment thing remind of how when you're an outcast, you can end up being seen as bad, which can lead to thinking of oneself as bad, therefore deserving of punishement. The punishment is up to the person's conscience. Diarrhea is rather shamefull, mostly happening in public, while a few blueberries through a bunch of fruit you love is closer to symbolical punishment, to be part of the group.
    You didn't really seem to fit in anywhere, you were the outcast of the outcasts, an observer who participated to know what was happening and when nothing really bad came out of it.
    Or maybe being watched eating was the real punishment, sounds awful honestly, bleh.

Or something else entirely.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    I had a dream that I was in a pool and someone was pushing my head under water. Someone was trying to drown me.
    Do you ever feel threatened? Like others have bad intention towards you?

Or maybe you feel like you can't keep up with life and you're being drowned by it all.
    Could be covid and all, or something more personal.
    Idk.

TIM
    Ignorant mass
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    That's really interesting. My SEI ex had dreams like that. I can barely imagine having a dream so vivid and spatially oriented. I'd describe my dreams as more "narrative." Or it's like taking part in a play. People have their acts and props have their use, but images are rather hazy and unimportant. I never remember exact shapes -- colors at most, and usually not unless their color is particularly striking. Often action "happens" "offstage;" I don't see or participate in it, but I understand that it happened, and the other "actors" move as if it did as well. Scenes can shift either forward or backward in time. Dreams like yours remind me of dreams you see in TV shows where someone can see everything in full color vision and be confused as to whether they're dreaming or real life, because almost everything (with a few exceptions like the purple sky) is normal, or was normal in the past. That's fascinating to me.

In my dreams for instance, the sky wouldn't be purple, and probably wouldn't even have a color at all, unless it were relevant to something else in a dream.

Unfortunately I don't know how to interpret your dream.

My guess is that S types' dreams are more...S-y, and N dreams are more N-y. In my limited experience comparing dreams that seems right to me.
    My dreams vary in vividness and type of narrative. Sometimes I’m watching the dream unfold from a third person perspective, sometimes it’s first person, sometimes it switches off. For many of my dreams, I have no recollection of seeing color.

I know what you mean about events happening “offstage” in a dream. I think that’s an excellent way of describing it. Sometimes it happens with the setting too. For example, I might “know” that I’m in someone’s van even though the van was just a boat. I wonder if this feeling of knowing is our way of “staying in” in the dream or maintaining the dream state in spite of the dream’s oddness or inconsistencies.

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I keep on dreaming about everyone I know in my life

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream about fairies last night. I was cresting a grassy hill in a meadow on a beautiful day. Walking alongside me on the dirt path, there was was a small blue fairy--so small that the crown of her head just barely reached my knees. I understood that we were companions and had journeyed to this area to find work. We made a living by traveling from town to town and visiting fairies who paid us for help with carrying out errands or doing chores.

After we descended the grassy hill, we saw a bench just to left of the path. On the bench, there was an open purse filled with cash. Just before my companion could rush to steal the purse, I grabbed her wrist. I told her something along the lines of "don't be silly, you know better than to fall for a trick like that! The dark fairies are trying to tempt you to leave the path!" We both understood that the dirt pathway was protecting us from the dark fairies' charms. The moment that we stepped from it, we'd be vulnerable. The fairy pouted, but I knew that she would listen to me so I released her wrist and we continued walking toward our destination, which was wooden playground on the horizon.

When we reached the playground, we climbed onto it. We knew that it was the residence of a light fairy and therefore safe for us to enter--despite it being located slightly off the path. Tinkerbelle--who was the same size as my fey companion--greeted us at the entrance. I asked her if she had any work for us, and she told me that she had some cleaning that she needed done. I understood that it was only a one-person job, and I didn't want my companion to sit idly by when she could be earning money elsewhere, so I asked Tinkerbell if there was any other light fairy in the vicinity who needed work done. She then explained that an elderly light fairy named Miss Grenaldine had left a purse of money on a bench nearby--just in case any wanderers in need of money happened to pass by. According to Tinkerbelle, if anyone took the money, they entered into a magical work contract: spend a day doing Miss Grenaldine's yard work and keep the money.

My fey companion gave me a vindicated look that said, "See, not a dark fairy's trap! You could've let me grab it!" Then, she vanished and a sparkly symbol of butterfly appeared on the ground where she'd been standing. I knew that it was the temporary mark of a fey teleportation spell, and I understood that she had teleported back to the bench in order to accept Miss Grenaldine's job offer. She would do yard work, I would clean, and we would meet up afterwards; that was always our routine when we worked separately. With her gone, I returned my attention to Tinkerbelle and she provided me with details about what exactly I needed to clean. Then, she vanished just like my fey companion had, the image of a butterfly sparkling on the ground in her wake.

After I finished the chores that Tinkerbelle had assigned me, that weird thing happened where I woke up from the dream in the dream. I got out of bed and looked over at my college roommate, who was still sleeping in her bed. I understood that she was the blue fairy and that we traveled to the fey dimension every night in our sleep. My roommate was twitching violently in her sleep, and I felt concerned. I knew that spasming in one's sleep was a sign that they fallen to the charms of a dark fairy in the fey dimension. I realized that Grenaldine might've been a dark fairy after all. Then I woke up for real.

In the dream, I'm concerned about the possibility of a companion falling to the deception of someone in another world. If I had to come up with a meaning for the dream, I would say that I'm concerned about a Christian friend being led astray spiritually. (Not feeling concerned about this.)
    Your personal interpretation of the dream makes sense to me, so I am borrowing from your ideas when I describe this:

When the blue fairy rushed forward to reach for the open purse, it felt to me that she had done this before - without your knowledge - and had no suffered ill-consequences.
    Her confidence came from secret "knowing" that you have not been let in on yet; either because she thinks you will become sick with concern for her, or because she is ashamed of her double life.

This impression continued when she vanished in a sparkle of a butterfly symbol. She might teleport to Miss Grenaldine, but only after a de-tour to another place.

Because you each went your separate ways I felt some distrust because of the divide between what can be physically seen (e.g. she "vanished") and the dark/unplanned elements in life that can interfere with a normal routine but are difficult to justify or explain to others.

I thought it interesting that your fairy companion was blue. That detail along with the blue berries from a previous dream might have a special significance to you?

As a side note, the play ground at the school from my childhood (when I was 7~8 years old) was completely made of un-stained wood and was unlike any playground I had ever seen at that age.
    You have reminded me of the splinters I used to get through my tights when I climbed on it, it is quite a visceral feeling

Anyway. That to me was another interesting detail - the presence of a playground, and the fairy being so small and mischievous that she can be perceived as a child.

It's amazing that you can recall your dreams in such detail. I may or may not dream, it is a mystery to me.

Constellation of sadness Aliengelic's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream that I was in stardew valley chasing down some chickens

IEI-C 9w8
    *dismantles your mind and hands it to you as an after dinner aperitif*

BORN TO TYPE
    WORLD IS A SOCIONIKA
    心理学 Type Em All 1991
    I am jung fan

410,757,864,530 PEOPLE TYPED

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I keep having dreams about smoking cigarettes and my craving is reaching a peak within like the last year

I have been reading details of what cigarettes do to every bodily system, and videos of people who are dealing with cancer due to smoking…to counter my intense cravings.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oo these thoughts are interesting, thank you for sharing! :3

Hmm, that's a good point. I hadn't noticed.

If blue has special significance in my dreams, it's probably representative of sadness; that's what I most associate the color with. Regarding my dream about angels and demons, the association could signify that my punishment of eating the blueberries—which were interspersed through other fruit and "not that bad"—symbolize a mild melancholy that comes and goes. In my dream about fairies, the association could signify that my companion's decision to go astray is causing her sadness. Or perhaps she's not sad but will cause me sadness.
    That's an interesting way to look at it - the blue, like melancholy that comes and goes, managed to work its way into both those dreams. It seemed to stand out amongst the other colours you mentioned/colours of the landscapes.

Yeah, blue fairy definitely struck me as childish and mischievous. Tinkerbell gave me a more mature/adult-like impression, and yet she lived in a playground for some reason. Perhaps the fairies of my dream world were all children at heart.
    Their world, on the surface at least, seemed kind and forgiving.

Awe, I hope you start being able to recall them at some point. I think it's fun to reflect on dreams, even if they're ultimately meaningless.

But I don't always remember my dreams as clearly as I described this one. My memory of last night's dream was pretty hazy, for example, so my summary will be pretty vague and only a few sentences long.
    Thanks I hope so.

Even if the dreams are meaningless I do think the characters you "meet" in them or the sheer outer-worldliness of dreams (where anything seems possible) can inspire creativity. Whether that is a dream that is crystal clear or one that is fragmented but still has curious parts.

A periwinkle kitten, or brushing teeth on the beach while watching a sunset are both so strange to me that I'd want to capture those in a drawing or needlework to bring them to real life, somehow.

Recalling a dream can provide artistic, creative ideas that the mind might not otherwise be open to - if that makes sense.

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamed of being a kid again. I was put to a different home where I have no bed and have to sleep on a couch along with 2 other kids. I would feel cold every night and the blanket is not enough for the three of us. My family came back after a few days and I didn't hold back in saying in front of them and the hosts that I hated it there. I criticized the couch and said that it was very uncomfortable to live there. I absent-mindedly glanced at the hosts - they looked kinda sad and ashamed. Then I started looking around and noticed the surroundings. The walls aren't painted, divisions are made made of very thin plywood, floors are slightly cracked on some parts. However stuff are clean and the place is well-cared for, which I thought was an indication that the hosts tried their best. My dream self started feeling guilty and I started realizing how much of a brat I was to act so privileged so I stopped talking.

I felt so bad when I woke up. I don't even know if the dream was calling me out.

TIM
    EII-Fi 614
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if the dreams are meaningless I do think the characters you "meet" in them or the sheer outer-worldliness of dreams (where anything seems possible) can inspire creativity. Whether that is a dream that is crystal clear or one that is fragmented but still has curious parts.

A periwinkle kitten, or brushing teeth on the beach while watching a sunset are both so strange to me that I'd want to capture those in a drawing or needlework to bring them to real life, somehow.

Recalling a dream can provide artistic, creative ideas that the mind might not otherwise be open to - if that makes sense.
    I haven’t tried my hand any creative writing stuff since middle school, but some dreams make me feel like trying to write stories again—so that I can (as you said) bring to life the interesting characters or worlds or emotions that I encounter/experience in my dreams.

Dreams with high-fantasy settings like the fairy or demon/angel one are especially inspiring to me. In contrast, when I have a dream like the one I did last night, which was relatively realistic/mundane (hung out with friends at a basketball game basically), it’s not even interesting enough for me to try describing/interpreting it—much less interesting enough for me to write a story inspired by its components.

So yeah, I totally get what you mean insofar as dreams providing creative ideas due to how otherworldly they are. Maybe one of these days I’ll get around to writing creatively again and take inspiration from a dream for a work.

TIM
    EII-Fi 614
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a mild nightmare in which I was in high school and driving to school in the morning. Part way through the trip to school, I fell asleep. But rather than getting into a car wreck, I kept driving while in my sleep—though not to my school. Rather, when I finally woke up hours later, I was in the parking lot of a drive-in movie theatre. I freaked out upon seeing the time because I had already missed over half of the school day. To make matters, worse I was no longer in my home town and had no clue where I’d driven to while sleeping. I frantically called my mom to let her know what had happened and to get advice.

The dream kinda time-skipped to the end of the phone call. I hung up and pulled out of the parking space to head home. Unfortunately, as I backed out, the rear end of my car grazed the car next to me. I panicked and thought “not again!” with dread (because I’ve hit another person’s parked vehicle in real life on two occasions, which I could recall in the dream). I parked my car and hopped outside to check out the damage. To my relief, it was just a tiny scratch—but I figured that I should still tell the owner. The car’s back windshield had the phone number of its owner on it, which I thought was normal in my dream. I then called the owner, explained the situation, and apologized. Understandably, she was exasperated with me.

I stayed put while the woman walked from her workplace to the drive-in theatre so that she could inspect her car. Although she was still irritated, she admitted the damage wasn’t too bad and agreed to not call the cops on me. Feeling immensely relieved, I got back in my car to drive home.

I think this might be less of a symbolic thing and more reflective of actual fears that I have:

• I have enormous difficulty staying awake while driving at times. My parents think I may have some form of narcolepsy. It seems to be improving, thankfully, but falling asleep while driving is still a bit of a fear of mine.
    • As I mentioned, I’ve hit other vehicles on multiple occasions—somehow despite the fact that everyone thinks I’m a super cautious driver? Also caused an actual accident once—on the way to a drive-in theatre, notably. I switched lanes and the person in that lane drove straight into me because I’d inadvertently pulled out right in front of them. (I had checked to see if anyone was in the lane, but I totally missed them.) So yeah, just stating all that info to say hitting into another car or causing another accident is definitely something I worry about in certain situations (e.g. really busy roads with fast-moving traffic).
    • Accidentally missing school is a recurring nightmare theme for me. It’s not something I worry about, per say, but the idea of missing it must really bother me subconsciously lol. Probably why I got perfect attendance 4th-12th grade. Which I shouldn’t have since I did get sick during that time period.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yesterday, I went on a date with a woman who was both friendly and distant.

Then, last night, I dreamed I was in a Superhero universe but I, personally, didn’t have any super powers but a lot of my friends did. We were just hanging out when suddenly a mink-like creature appeared among us. It looked soft and friendly but I somehow knew that it could shapeshift into other creatures and could read minds. I also knew that it was deadly to people who didn’t like it.

One of my friends picked up the creature because it looked soft and friendly, but I knew that my friend didn’t actually like the creature, and the creature opened its fanged mouth and bit my friend fatally on the neck.

I quickly cleared my conscious mind of any negative thoughts about the creature and grabbed it to take it out of the area. Surprisingly, when I was carrying it away from my friends and the other people in the crowd, it shape-shifted into an innocuous little puppy.

I’m pretty sure that I know what this dream means, and I’m evidently not yet over one of my major issues of trying to change myself to be acceptable to my dates. Lol.

TIM
    EII-Fi 614
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a nightmare about a demon last night.

In the nightmare, I woke up in my bed in my parents' house at 6:00 AM. I tried sitting up, but I couldn't. It wasn't that I was paralyzed; it was if someone was holding me down and preventing me from moving. I panicked, looked around, and heard laughter—but there was no one in sight. In that moment, I realized that my attacker was an invisible demon. I remembered how the Bible says that demons fear the name of Jesus, so I screamed "JESUS!" and the unseen force restricting my movement vanished.

Feeling terrified, I got out of my bed. I thought that maybe my room was cursed, so I ran around my room shouting "JESUS, JESUS, JESUS!" in order to scare away any invisible demons who might still be lingering there. After a minute of invoking the name of Jesus and not being attacked again, I relaxed a little and went upstairs in order to share what had happened with my parents. When I arrived on the main floor, I immediately felt stricken with fear again. Our house was far larger than I knew it to be, the floor looked as if it was still under construction, the whole atmosphere felt wrong, and my parents were no where in sight. Frantically, I started shouting my family members' names but no one responded. However, after a few minutes, my Mom descended the stairs. I rushed over to her, feeling so relieved that I wasn't alone, and I told her what had happened. She was like, "Huh, weird" and walked past me to get on with her day. How dismissive she was bothered me; I had been attacked by a spiritual force of evil, for goodness sake!

Then, without living through the rest of the day, I woke up in my room again—as if time had looped. I sprung from my bed and sprinted upstairs to avoid getting attacked. Again, I called out for my family members and didn't get any response for a few minutes. While shouting their names, I began to worry that I had sinned so horribly that I had lost my spiritual salvation; I figured that could be why I was suddenly vulnerable to demonic attack. Finally, my Dad descended the stairs. I rushed over to him, feeling relieved once more, and I told him what had happened. He didn't pay me any attention. Instead, he began trying to fix the stairs, which still appeared to be under construction. Suddenly, the entire staircase collapsed and the loud crash interrupted my story. He chuckled and said something along the lines of, "Oops, sorry, I don't know what I'm doing."

(After this point, it no longer felt like a nightmare; no fear was attached.)

Again, it time looped and I woke up in my room. But this time, I wasn't myself; I was some random tall, muscular man. Time launched forward without explanation, and I was being chased by a man around a farm. I understood that he had been hired to kill me, so I grabbed him and shoved him into a hole with man-eating chickens. He started sobbing and begged me to help him out, but I suspected that he would kill me if I saved him, so I reluctantly decided to let him die. I sprinted away so that no one would connect me to the murder if they found his skeleton rotting in the hole.

Abruptly, I was no longer a man at a farm but a young boy who was visiting an enormous arcade in a mall with his classmates. However, this dream scene was still a direct continuation of the scene prior. I told my friends that I'd killed a man and that I needed their help to escape. Specifically, I needed them all to give me their feathers. They each ripped off a chicken feather from their skin, and I attached every feather to myself until I was covered with feathers. I thanked them and bid them farewell. A cute classmate who had a crush on me waved goodbye, and I waved in return. I didn't like her back, but I was glad that she still liked me even though I'd killed a man. Then, I put on roller-skates and skated away. At this point in the dream, having killed a man and needing to escape ceased to be part of the plot. I just had fun rollerskating around a mall while wearing chicken feathers.

Not sure what this means (except for the bit about fearing Hell—that's a thing for me in real life, too). Interestingly, this dream and the assassin dream makes two recent dreams in which I'm a male and a killer. My subconscious must strongly associate murder and males lol. Like, it goes, "Ah, you're a male now? Let's have you kill someone."
    Last edited by Dreymagine; 01-29-2022 at 02:30 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I loved my ex-wife, but the last ten years of our marriage were pretty much sex-free. We continued to be married, but it was only because we were also friends.
    When I divorced her, I pointed her towards a guy who is her Dual. She lived with him for almost two years, then moved back to her apartment, which is a mile from where I live. She told me she loved me. Well, I might still love her, in the sense that I care about her, but I’m certainly not going to ever live with her again.
    A month ago, she moved back to her guy.

I sincerely hope she can find happiness.

Last night, I dreamed that I was back in the time before our divorce. She told me she was going to start having sex with a guy from work. (In real life, she was absolutely faithful.) I felt OK with this, because I no longer cared enough about the relationship to feel jealousy.
    My sister appeared in the dream with papers which she said indicated that the guy from work paid my wife $5k to sleep with her.
    I wondered to myself if she needed money that badly?

My ex-wife, incidentally, is Sp/So/Sx.

A weird dream. I’m surprised at how little I felt about the whole thing.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finally remembered a part of my dream from last night.
    I was at home and outside. Hiding between two pieces of board or something was this person. But they looked strange. Like they had gold eyes, really thin eyebrows and their skin was kinda grey. They had one hand covering their mouth and just stared unblinking eyes wide open at me. I was confused as i was trying to figure out who the person was. I stood there for a while looking back at it then i eventually walked away.
    Suddenly this dog came running towards me and i tried to prevent it from getting away and going where the "person" was. It managed to pass me, but quickly ran back and said something (yes the dog spoke to me lol). It said something along the lines of there being a demon around there. And then the dog tried to hide next to me.
    In that moment i became terrified and ran inside the house crying to my father that something was outside. Then i woke up.

I found it interesting that i wasn't scared of the person until the dog said it was a demon and acted scared of it. I'm not even sure what the whole dream meant, but that part about me not thinking something was a threat until another person made it so seemed real to me. This seems more real in children, where something happens and they probably don't see it as anything traumatic or bad, but an adult or anyone else reacting negatively to it can cause the child to adopt the same reaction.

As for the demon or person, it never tried to hurt me at all. Just seemed frozen there. I thought it was actually scared at first, hence why i never saw it as a threat and somewhat wanted to help it. Also the mouth being covered, like it was preventing itself from making a sound in fear that someone would hear. Even though there was something sinister about it, I never felt scared until the dog said demon. I'm trying to think of how this would relate to me. Maybe some part of myself that i accepted and wasn't afraid to let show when younger? And someone or something else viewed it negatively which in turn made me desperate to hide it like the demon was trying to hide. And maybe somehow i want to help myself come out of hiding? lol

Also it really shows how the word demon = bad for me. Just one word changed it from something needing help or of intrigue to something terrifying.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
    I finally remembered a part of my dream from last night.
    I was at home and outside. Hiding between two pieces of board or something was this person. But they looked strange. Like they had gold eyes, really thin eyebrows and their skin was kinda grey. They had one hand covering their mouth and just stared unblinking eyes wide open at me. I was confused as i was trying to figure out who the person was. I stood there for a while looking back at it then i eventually walked away.
    Suddenly this dog came running towards me and i tried to prevent it from getting away and going where the "person" was. It managed to pass me, but quickly ran back and said something (yes the dog spoke to me lol). It said something along the lines of there being a demon around there. And then the dog tried to hide next to me.
    In that moment i became terrified and ran inside the house crying to my father that something was outside. Then i woke up.

I found it interesting that i wasn't scared of the person until the dog said it was a demon and acted scared of it. I'm not even sure what the whole dream meant, but that part about me not thinking something was a threat until another person made it so seemed real to me. This seems more real in children, where something happens and they probably don't see it as anything traumatic or bad, but an adult or anyone else reacting negatively to it can cause the child to adopt the same reaction.

As for the demon or person, it never tried to hurt me at all. Just seemed frozen there. I thought it was actually scared at first, hence why i never saw it as a threat and somewhat wanted to help it. Also the mouth being covered, like it was preventing itself from making a sound in fear that someone would hear. Even though there was something sinister about it, I never felt scared until the dog said demon. I'm trying to think of how this would relate to me. Maybe some part of myself that i accepted and wasn't afraid to let show when younger? And someone or something else viewed it negatively which in turn made me desperate to hide it like the demon was trying to hide. And maybe somehow i want to help myself come out of hiding? lol

Also it really shows how the word demon = bad for me. Just one word changed it from something needing help or of intrigue to something terrifying.
    The only thing I thought of reading this is: is the strange looking person really bad or are they seen as bad for looking different?
    The person kept themself hidden and covered their mouth, maybe they tried to keep away from the demons.

Also, when someone is scared of dogs, they are more likely to be attacked by dogs. Certain dogs will react to people's fear by thinking they actually did something that warrants an attack and that's why they are scared.
    Not all dogs, sure, but some do.

Reminds of some quote about how love is what we are born with and fear is what we learn.

Overall, idk.

TIM
    EII-Fi 614
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
    We're demon dream buddies :00

Didn't realize they were such a common theme in dreams lol. Makes one wonder if they can interfere with them..

TIM
    That TIM you dislike
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Someone experienced in Jungian dream interpretation might help with this

Some days ago I had a dream I'm suspecting could be related to Jung.

There was a big, blonde, "Brute-looking" man in an old neighbors house, who had the exact same way of looking at the world (AKA same worldview, ideology of sorts) but for the very opposite reason. He started talking about weakness and evitation in a despiseful way, he was vacuous, superficial, violent and unable to listen nor discuss, nor reason.

I remember trying to correct him, which led to him getting violent, which led to me reacting very negatively, which translated into a mouse-cat persecution in which I had to escape him and he wanted to kill me (he was far bigger, like 10 times my weight and height) and at the same time, after escaping, I had a desperate need to go back, find him, and stealthily stab him in the back of the neck, like something in me needed him to stop existing. The cat-mouse game repeated itself countless times until I woke up.

What the fuck does it mean?

TIM
    LSI-C
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    Some days ago I had a dream I'm suspecting could be related to Jung.

There was a big, blonde, "Brute-looking" man in an old neighbors house, who had the exact same way of looking at the world (AKA same worldview, ideology of sorts) but for the very opposite reason. He started talking about weakness and evitation in a despiseful way, he was vacuous, superficial, violent and unable to listen nor discuss, nor reason.

I remember trying to correct him, which led to him getting violent, which led to me reacting very negatively, which translated into a mouse-cat persecution in which I had to escape him and he wanted to kill me (he was far bigger, like 10 times my weight and height) and at the same time, after escaping, I had a desperate need to go back, find him, and stealthily stab him in the back of the neck, like something in me needed him to stop existing. The cat-mouse game repeated itself countless times until I woke up.

What the fuck does it mean?

Fighting against your shadow, the parts of yourself you don't acknowledge I would say.
    L'âme a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just want to say that i had a dream - after a very stressful day, though evening had gotten a lot better, once i let out a cry for help and started connecting w/ more people about the issues i'm going through - that i'm 100% sure was influenced by having read the Favourite Kinks thread yesterday evening oh man. Was pretty tame though, and connection-y and comforting

Seed my wickedness Sanguine Miasma's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My brother turned into a tiny horror doll and chased me with knives. He basically tried to kill me. Every time I managed to knock a knife out of his hands he found a new one.

*Time to listen a Freudian sexual castration interpretation story on a sibling rivalry*
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

TIM
    LSI 7w8 soc-blind
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ibreen View Post
    I always get dreams of the future and when that thing happens I think of words deliberately in order to send a message to my past self. Only these thoughts are just a repetition of what’s was in my dream about the future.

A lot of these messages are useless because they’re a dramatic interpretation of what will happen in the future. “You’ll get back to talking to this person” or “I’m suffering because I’m sick”

They’re only few seconds and so unimportant that I don’t bother trying to remember them.
    had two of these dreams since then. Lasted two seconds and were unimportant
    ترفرف كالأجنحة غير المنظورة حول رأسي

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ibreen View Post
    had two of these dreams since then. Lasted two seconds and were unimportant
    Imagine if the messages we exchange with our past and future selves are shopping lists.

”Get butter.”

Wait a minute.

They are.

TIM
    Ignorant mass
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last night I dreamed about being surrounded by circles. I was standing in the kitchen and looking the table which I noticed was shaped like a circle. The placemats were round and designed with circles inside of circles. I saw a water ring leftover from a glass. I saw more circles in the plates and bowls. I looked up and saw circles rippling through the air like they do in water. Then, from a clear voice that wasn’t mine, I heard someone say “DEATH”.

I woke up, noticed a circular fire alarm on my ceiling, and fell back asleep. I guess this dream was set in the future because I was looking out the window and watching my daughter play outside (I don’t have a daughter irl). She held a hula hoop in her hands and spun it over her head and under her feet like a jump rope. She looked like me at age 6 except her back was towards the house and I couldn’t see her face. I realized that the hula hoop was shaped like a circle. I screamed at her to drop the hula hoop before it was too late. Then I woke up again.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I dreamed that I joined the crew of a tramp steamer. The captain, who was a dark-haired female, thin and severe, needed a second-in-command to oversee the crew. I got the job because I was twice as smart as the crew, who were a fairly rough lot and were mostly interested in drinking and games of chance.

I met with the crew and sized them up and told them that they had to get their essential work done, but the rest of their time was free to do with as they pleased. No polishing the brass just for busy work.

The captain later came to my cabin and glanced scornfully at the books I had brought along, as if they were a distraction from real work.

I asked her if she had any complaints about how I was handling the crew. I got the impression that she wanted to see them busy all the time, whether that busy-ness was productive or not.

“I don’t object to hard work,” I said, “but I refuse to work just to appear busy.”

She replied “You’re still here. I don’t have any complaints about your work.” Then she unbuttoned the top two buttons on her shirt and said “Why don’t you meet me in my cabin in ten minutes?”

I met her in her cabin, and then in various other out-of-the-way places on the ship over the next few weeks. She seemed to like variety and made the ship detour so that we could spend a few hours on land at several ports of call. Some of the places where we moored were basically jungle.

In one such place, where a river met the sea on a sandy beach, I became sick and fell into a delirium for several days.

When I returned to my senses, both she and the ship were gone.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1445 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I dreamed a dream within a dream.

I found myself in a rustic bunkhouse with some other Boy Scouts during the late summer and we all prepared our bunks for sleeping, and then we fell asleep, one by one.

I dreamed that I was part of a troop which was collecting people's names. We were writing them in painted block letters on fluorescent light bulb tubes. It was very important to get all the names correct, and to store the tubes for safe-keeping. Then I woke up from that dream, back in the bunkhouse, and started thinking about getting dressed and going over to the meeting hall where our fathers were preparing breakfast.

Then I awoke in my own bed. The alarm was going off and it was snowing outside.

twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    bNF VELF 641 6w5
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guys
    i dreamt myvivacom was refusing to make me wifi hospot. i emailede and called them multiple times about it. i think my request was impossible, and in the end i talked to them as if i was insane/retarded. the guy and girl on the phone were very annoyed and i didnt realize what their problem was. i thoguht they were lying to me about not being able to. then i got sent an email where they told me to kill myself or that they were gonna kill me. i may have sent an angry email before that.
    then i went outside, maybe i was afraid. im missing something exactly. but after i was walking a bit there was a man sitting in a cafe who opened his tablet and tilted his face towards me. i thought he is trying to record me and im getting gangstalked.
    then i turned back in extreme fear. after a bit of walking i realized i was schizophrenic and delusional. but it felt so real.
    there were a lot of dogs around/started chasing me/in front of my way home. i thought they were real and was even more afraid. but then i also htought i may be delusional, and i dont want to be controlled by fear anyway. they were growling at me and coming my way, but i started running towards them. then they started dispersing/running a way/ and giving me way.
    a woman i dont remember exactly if she was with me trying to get through the dogs, entered the apartment building before me? then ran upstairs. a guy came out of one of the apartments and started chasing us up. then i realized again i may be afraid and need to confront him. i think i realized it was her friend and i was prolly hallucinating. i asked if that was her neighbor/friend, then she got back downstairs to my level and he met her, someone said "yeah", they exchanged graces and went together like normal human beings in her apartment or separated.
    this was not "everything" but its what i managed to muster up so far.
    one of my worst nightmares. ive been in wars and tortured in those dreams. irl ive been waking myself thorughout the night staying up trying to fix my muscle function. ok just all my experiences whatever tyhey were seem mild despite maybe looking worse superficially compared to this nightmare in particular
    Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality
    I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better
    where do u think ur going? where do u think ur going?where do u think ur going?where do u think ur going?where do u think ur going?
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.