Results 961 to 1,000 of 1045

Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

TIM
    jiminette bishopette
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamed that I was with my old mates in a hut. Chill view, vacation feeling. An old woman was cooking us shrimp balls and I was helping her peel the shrimps. I was going along with the convo, but I noticed she's cooking it all wrong. It's supposed to be balls but they were fucking flattened, and she was not utilizing the girdle properly. Plus I was thinking, would she even add other fillings? Just putting shrimps would be so bland. Where are the others? I have no guts to tell her because she seemed innocent, plus everyone's just chilling. But my dream self was annoyed. I was really expecting for well-prepared shrimp balls and the whole time I was fixated on the girdle, hoping for the best that they would turn out round but they never did.

The Crucified Space Sheriff godslave's Avatar
    TIM
    H 964 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamt some years ago that I was in a house that looked like Harry Potter's house. I was alone. Suddenly I heard a sound coming from the entry door of the basement. It was on my left field of vision. When I looked at it, the door opened and what I've seen coming out of it scared me to death. It was a very thin human shaped black shadow. It was in two dimension. The inferior part of the body looked like the symbol character from the Tv show "The Saint" but his head was very strange. It had the shape of a mix between a Napoleon hat and an anchor, round in the middle with two equal protuberances on each side of the head. I felt like It gazed at me with an eyeless look. I often interpret my dreams inside them. I thought, that it was my unconscious, my shadow. I felt so much psychological pain within it. It appears to me like a martyr. A saint reference and a martyr reference. Then it slowly turned and returned back to basement. I felt like I wanted to go see the basement, but the shadow closed the door behind it. And I woke up.

Kardashev Scale Blade Runner 2017 2049 Bunny BunnyFairyWorld's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden RealMadridLive SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    WiredforBattleShingo
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    I dreamed that I was with my old mates in a hut. Chill view, vacation feeling. An old woman was cooking us shrimp balls and I was helping her peel the shrimps. I was going along with the convo, but I noticed she's cooking it all wrong. It's supposed to be balls but they were fucking flattened, and she was not utilizing the girdle properly. Plus I was thinking, would she even add other fillings? Just putting shrimps would be so bland. Where are the others? I have no guts to tell her because she seemed innocent, plus everyone's just chilling. But my dream self was annoyed. I was really expecting for well-prepared shrimp balls and the whole time I was fixated on the girdle, hoping for the best that they would turn out round but they never did.
    Having the perfect sunset soup of the lucky shard of truth can make your view enlightened and Japan grandma juice!!
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/evolvedraichu
    Pokemon is somewhere fun over the Rainbow emblazoned by the Power of 4ever. The clouds soar and the island escalates a Lugia petal dance tempest blizzarding shiny Ash. Evanescence sparkles glistening auroras of mirth and high frequency channels embarking with the winds of new beginnings. This magical adventure turns on at the dawn of time in 2000. Ceremony and enchantment dazzle the world with colors galore. Mania and extravagance shape shift and transform into the greatest show on earth, the evolution of Pokemon
    Something has arrived. That threatens to throw everything terribly out of balance. When it comes, will you accept your destiny? And when it’s your chance to be a hero, will you rise to the challenge? This year, discover how 1 person can make all the difference! Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of 1

TIM
    ENTj (3w4 sx/sp)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last night I dreamt that I was at the ocean and dating Ozzie from Survivor ��. I admire him, he’s always so chill.

Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going in and out of neighbor apts in my old building. Then one non existent in reality neighbor told me there are clothes somewhere in the building that we can take away. We went there with one of my ex, he was much more muscular then his usual self then I saw some satin blouses, there were yellow, black and pink. I thought yellow satin dont look good at all and I was already wearing a yellow blouse, grabbed pink one. When I tried it, half of my hair become pink, I thought it was because of reflection of light and loved the blouse.

The weird thing about this dream that I generally dont wear yellow. Only have a few yellow pieces in my closet. I dont wear pink clothes, though I like the shade of this one was a bit like old rose shade, looked good in satin.

TIM
    ENTj (3w4 sx/sp)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he was much more muscular then his usual self
    Either you have regrets over splitting, or else you’re now realizing that he wasn’t really as good as you previously thought he was?

I thought yellow satin dont look good at all and I was already wearing a yellow blouse, grabbed pink one. When I tried it, half of my hair become pink, I thought it was because of reflection of light and loved the blouse.
    You thinking yellow isn’t a good colour for you means that you are STILL trying to exert a bit of control even in your dream…to always have a voice of reason, and to maintain the status quo. However trying on the pink blouse and then subsequently liking it AND sporting pink hair, maybe means that your subconscious is trying to pull you out of your complacency, and get you to take more chances, embrace your creativity and sense of adventure.

The weird thing about this dream that I generally dont wear yellow. Only have a few yellow pieces in my closet. I dont wear pink clothes, though I like the shade of this one was a bit like old rose shade, looked good in satin.
    Embrace the new Wear yellow, rock the pink… lose the comfort zone, shine on like a crazy diamond.

♛♛♛ 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 ♛♛♛ Aster's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI~N™
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Husband had a dream he was helping the mystery gang from scooby doo solve a crime. And at the end they were trying to remove the face from someone.

why can’t I have dreams like this.

why why why

·:*¨༺
    ༻¨*:·.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamt that I was a servant of some cold aristocratic young woman. She was kind of an ass, but I wanted to soften her, and I tried to do that. She gave me a lot of work; I would try to do it all and still seem unflustered and jovial around her. In particular she had a son she was preparing to send to a boarding school, and was constantly on edge about this. After much effort, I found the time/opportunity to sit her down and assure her that I had handled/would be handling everything, and she didn't need to worry. I also gave her something to drink. I felt I was making progress in softening her.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream I was walking through town, a weird half-existant town, my dreams tend to be incomplete, lol.
    It was raining but no drop touched me.
    As I was heading home, I saw a donut box on the ground that made music.
    Opening it up I found earbuds and put them on to hear the music better, they were not connected to anything.
    I found the music making earbuds fun and I thought about bringing them home.
    Some broody teen walked by, glared at me, took the wire and spoke to it, couldn't hear anything he said, but he glared at me again and walked in the direction of the nearest building. He looked like someone I knew in high school
    I followed him.
    He entered some building and rejoined with a friend his age in the hallway, then a man walked past them and came towards me.
    He must have been 60 from look.
    The earbuds were his, he took them and I said sorry.
    He asked why I'd say that after bringing his earbuds back then said he saw me around often and wondered who I was.
    I made a mental note to never walk on this street again.
    I told him I'm very ordinairy and average, bid him farewell and went on my way.
    I walked a few streets then I woke up.

The mood of the dream was happy, a nice walk through a well-kept historical town at sunset kind of thing.

TIM
    jiminette bishopette
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamed that I saw a paper containing a very short poem. It's like this (... - stuff I don't remember):

nine lives, nine lives, died nine times
    ..., 2008

Then there's an illustration of an orange cat at the bottom, style is dark and watercolor-y and it's looking at the reader.

I posted it on the forum and someone replied. I forgot the actual message but they said something like it confirms their suspicions or they agree on the message and at the bottom of their reply they posted "2008" too.

---
    After that I dreamed again, and it was about me being a sales manager. I read a certificate containing my name with "Sales Manager" at the bottom. My dream self was thinking it was so surreal because I would never be a salesperson. I was in a different place too. I went along though. I urged the people around me who seemed to be my subordinates to join me. We went out and started working.

TIM
    IEI~N™
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream a few days ago that I was a woman pirate and I morphed into a man pirate. If you’ve ever read the book (or have seen the movie) Orlando by Virginia Woolf, it reminded me a lot of that.

քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    jiminette bishopette
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamed that I was with my old high school classmates and some college professors (weird ik) and we were doing a house tour with one of our classmates. The whole thing turned into a horror however. People started feeling entities. All throughout the tour I felt like it’s a terrible choice because the place was so eerie, at some point we got inside a cave-like place that looked pretty much abandoned but I didn’t mind because I was feeling very disconnected too. I was very meh about the whole ghost stuff.

We proceeded until it’s time to go to sleep but as we were walking down the wooden stairs the floor started banging. My classmate told us that maybe we haven’t said thanks to her dead family members so we gathered around and muttered thanks to them until the banging ended. We continued going downstairs but as one of my classmates went down and unconsciously stared at the well beneath the staircase she started becoming possessed. It was very vivid and scary tbh. But I still felt disconnected by this time. Two of my classmates and I decided to run away and go find a room to stay. I locked the door and we stayed there. After a while I realized the room is not completely closed. There is a curtain separating it and another room. I noticed several of us started to look for rooms as well so a commotion started outside. One of my two companions went out to talk to the people. I sneaked in to the connecting room alone. It was mostly empty, there was a disco light and looking further I saw 2-3 strangers in front of a karaoke, with one holding a mic. It felt like I got transported to another place and time. They started looking at me and I felt quite uneasy. I know they aren’t with us. So I made an excuse that I’m looking for a comfort room and ran away but I couldn’t find the way out.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamt I was able to transform into some sort of sea creature. I swam far north, into some coastal small town. With my ability I was able to impress and seduce a poor, young girl. She was a little trashy. I wasn't sure if I could trust her. But I thought that if I loved her enough, this would bring out the best in her.

The dream ended inconclusively. Maybe it worked, or maybe not.

TIM
    H 964 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About 3 months ago, I dreamed that a man came visit me in my house. I was very depressed, in my "the world is rotten/If God exists I hope he has a good reason" mode etc.. Anyway, It was like in those movies where you have the best friend helping the protagonist overcoming a depressive state. He talked to me like a wise man, he was very kind with a tremendously benevolent energy and he had a good sense of humor. He also cleaned my house ! I felt like I knew that man, like there was something very familiar. I remember being kinda surprised that such people still exist in this world. At one point, I asked him " What is your job ?" I don't know why because I rarely ask this question. He said "I'm a carpenter !". At that moment it was like a revelation, and I finally understood who that man is. I didn't say a word but he smiled at me, and nodded his head in agreement like he was reading my thoughts. And I woke up.

TIM
    Ignorant mass
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An idea for a melody was spinning in my head. I had to get it out, so I pulled out a harmonica and started playing. It sounded amazing. When I woke up, I couldn’t remember how it went.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I dreamed that I was alone in an ordinary room in an ordinary house, with the exception that the room contained fish which were swimming in the air, as if it were water. This seemed perfectly normal.

A small air register connected the room to another room, and one of the fish decided to squeeze through and navigate to the adjacent room. It was followed by a larger goldfish, which barely fit through the register.

The sight of this filled me with terror. The passageway through the register was so narrow and convoluted that the goldfish wouldn’t be able to reverse course if it got stuck.

It seemed to me to be an amazing act of faith to risk everything to get to the next room.

I should add that one of my truly irrational fears is to be stuck in some tight place, deep underground, and not be able to move. Those people who explore caves and squeeze themselves through narrow passageways are insane.

The interpretation of this dream seems straightforward.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 08-14-2022 at 11:57 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A few days ago, I dreamed that I was at a huge party in a giant building. There were people dancing and drinking and shouting and laughing and I passed a forum member in the crowd, but she didn’t recognize me.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I had this great, eccentric friend who owned an optical shop, which I bought from his sister when he died. He was tall and gaunt and brilliant and eccentric. He was German, but his parchment skin was as dark as an Arab’s, and with his mane of white hair, he’d have looked at home as a sultan in a Lawrence of Arabia movie. My lawyer friend called him “Mad Karl”.

Karl made a ridiculous amount of money selling bespoke optics to the government, but at heart, he was a toy-maker. Once, when I visited him, he was playing with this model made of sticks and glue on a workbench. He was constructing it from sketches he had made, and the entire scene looked like Leonardo da Vinci’s workshop. When I visited him a month later, I found three giant structures set on the hill just north of his building. They each had a giant parabolic mirror set on a mechanism which tracked the sun. They were directing sunlight into a row of windows in his building.

On another visit, he showed me a contraption made of wood and prisms and said he had built a Camera Lucida and was I interested in trying to sell it? Because selling anything was not Karl’s strong point. So I took the device over to a U of M Art professor and showed it to him. The professor had purchased several very expensive Camera Lucidas made over a century ago, and pronounced Karl’s device to be far superior to them.

Unfortunately, Karl died before the device was marketed. When I was cleaning out his building, I found plans and devices for a number of unfinished projects.

The preceding is all real and actually happened, and is related as explanatory background for the dream.

Last night, I dreamed that I was approached by a government official. They had discovered an object which was covered with mysterious diagrams and images, half buried in the sand on a nearby beach. They thought that Mad Karl was the creator of this object, and they asked me to help them figure out what it meant. Or what it did.

I examined the images on the object. The drawings were clear but the purpose was incomprehensible. I chose one image at random and built the object in the diagram. When I turned it on, gears started spinning and water dripped from it and steam burst from other parts, and at the output, it started producing drops of ultra-pure water. Presumably, this water was needed for some other part of the device. But what did the whole thing do?

Then, I woke up.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 08-17-2022 at 02:39 AM.

TIM
    H 964 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

I examined the images on the object. The drawings were clear but the purpose was incomprehensible. I chose one image at random and built the object in the diagram. When I turned it on, gears started spinning and water dripped from it and steam burst from other parts, and at the output, it started producing drops of ultra-pure water. Presumably, this water was needed for some other part of the device. But what did the whole thing do?

Then, I woke up.
    Maybe a machine that could convert air to water although I don't know where the Hydrogen would come from !!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a recurring element of a dream. I would call it a nightmare, but it usually just appears as an uneasy element in dreams that are otherwise fine. I've had it since I was very young.

The location and justification for it varies, but there's a basement or other sort of area deep underground with tunnels or passages. Something about hidden areas appeals to me, so in the dream I'm familiar with this area. But there's one tunnel or passage I won't go inside. It's somehow darker than the other tunnels or passages, or light doesn't work properly. Within the context of the dream, I have a "memory" of having attempted to explore this tunnel in the past. After going very far in, a small white thing appears in front of me, glowing and floating in the air. This appearance has always made me terrified, and I run away as quickly as I can. I don't know why I'm so scared of it; I'm just convinced that it's dangerous.

I also have a more vague memory within the dream I can never remember entirely, that twice people I've known have entered the tunnel, and weren't frightened of the glowing thing. I might have been a part of this party, and run away when the other person or people didn't. The ones who didn't run but continued on never returned from that tunnel.

When I was younger, I didn't just experience this encounter with the creature as a memory within the dream, but experienced it as part of the narrative of the dream. Now it's just the underground region that appears, sometimes with people trying to get in.

Another aspect of this is that even though this area is known to be dangerous by others in the dream, no one makes any effort to prevent access to it.

In my most recent dream, I was in elementary school again. I had a group of four or five friends I was spending my time in the dream with. The part relevant to this was when two of them wanted to explore that tunnel to impress the rest of us. They'd heard rumors of the danger of that tunnel, and of the entity within it, which they didn't believe. I tried to explain to them of the truth of these rumors; I had personally seen the entity, and had watched people enter that hadn't gone out. I begged them not to enter, but they didn't believe me and thought I was just groundlessly worried about them. They just proceeded closer to the entrance to this underground area, which was in the basement of the school library in this dream. Another friend of mine, who believed me, shouted after them; when that didn't work we ran after them, intent on either blocking their way or grabbing them. The dream ended then.

twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    bNF 6w541 sx/sp VELF
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman
    it could be hope, feelings or other unintegrated element of ur psyche i cant immediately identify rn. i was criticiing an LIE breaking down his defense mechanisms. people with trauma can end up forming defense mechanisms that are ways of cognition that cancel an aspect of reality they are not ready to ingtegrate. u never saw those ppl return, because integrating the light disintegrates the labyrinth. it becomes obsolete. the labyrinth is ur sense of self perception of reality, its what u identify with. its a labyrinth bc it siginifies mental gymnastics that avoid part of reality. its dangerous to integrate it bc something pushed u to get lost in the labyrinth in the first place.
    people trying to get in may be some ppl trying to poke at that part in u.

one thing to note at Se PoLRs is that u need to take risks no matter what in some cases. by refusing to take a perceived risk u are taking another risk that has more secure consequences but u are complacent with that bc its the devil u know, u think its safer, which may be, but it also may be unfulfilling, so u risk unfulfilment.
    Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality
    I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better
    HELLO??? COME BACK!!!!
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.

TIM
    bNF 6w541 sx/sp VELF
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    A few days ago, I dreamed that I was at a huge party in a giant building. There were people dancing and drinking and shouting and laughing and I passed a forum member in the crowd, but she didn’t recognize me.
    ur not getting the attention or understanding u want from someone. u may have also made more effort to pay attention to them than they to u. not sure if u were drinking with the rest or not, but it also means u may feel alienated.
    I want to care
    HELLO??? COME BACK!!!!
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.

TIM
    bNF 6w541 sx/sp VELF
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange
    optics was started in mesopotamia. his skin was dark as an arab because he was an arab

the rest is much difficult to me
    metaphor for vision, and vision is the future. its all practical perhaps because u are an LIE and u can make it work somehow.
    does distilled water have something to do with optics and light?
    ^^^ this i know too little about, tho i do think there must symbolic significance about the events number of structures the sun etc

i get why u feel like u are supposed to save the world.
    I want to care
    HELLO??? COME BACK!!!!

TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I dreamnt that some strange man came into my house, it was horrifying.... I have that phobia a lot, that some creepo just walks in... when I was younger I had the same fear. I want to tell @VewyScawwyNawcissist this because I think he'll get a kick out of it...

I remember when I was bullied really badly in school I hallucinated and saw weird things under my desk that they left, like a bunch of graffiti and 'haha we got you loser' messages with cruel and degrading comments about me... and it was horrifying and kept me up all night. They looked SO REAL even tho it was just a hallucination... like a bunch of bullies broke in my house and invaded me in my room and wrote stuff under my desk. at that point in my life I was getting bullied so badly I don't think I felt safe from it even in my own house. =/

well it probably relates to the fact that a couple bullies actually called my house before, I was mad at my naive alpha parents for having our number listed in the phone book... They were so dorkily naive and 'oh it will be okay honey' and sure enough they called my house.... I FUCKING HATE ALPHA NAIEVTE. Please Gammas, rip them to shreds about this? Idk.

The World: "come on bnd we all know you want a creepy man to come into ur house and have his way with you"

yeah as fantasy sure, if it actually happens- its beyond horrifying.

Seed my wickedness Sanguine Miasma's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK...

So I found myself in a strange place. I wanted to go somewhere but I was stuck. I couldn't figure it out. I stepped outside and noticed that I had been in a women's bathroom. I was like "OK.. and thought it was strange but it might happen". I cycled outside from a building that looked like a railway station using my old bike. There were pigeons and I continued. The amount of pigeons kept increasing at an alarming rate. I thought "Oh shit, I'm gonna be covered in shit in no time". There was a lot of bird poo in the air. Pigeons let me travel although conditions were particularly shitty. It was getting darker and darker and I saw a full moon and realized that all the pigeons transformed into bats.

I woke up.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

NO Private messages, please. Use Discord instead.

TIM
    H 964 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    OK...

So I found myself in a strange place. I wanted to go somewhere but I was stuck. I couldn't figure it out. I stepped outside and noticed that I had been in a women's bathroom. I was like "OK.. and thought it was strange but it might happen". I cycled outside from a building that looked like a railway station using my old bike. There were pigeons and I continued. The amount of pigeons kept increasing at an alarming rate. I thought "Oh shit, I'm gonna be covered in shit in no time". There was a lot of bird poo in the air. Pigeons let me travel although conditions were particularly shitty. It was getting darker and darker and I saw a full moon and realized that all the pigeons transformed into bats.

I woke up.
    Humor hat on

You dreamt of the chat box ! It cycles from subjects to subjects. But some people can talk poo about some other people, it's human nature. It seems like you're worry that poo talking might contaminate you and transform you into a poo talker too. Over population of poo talkers might rang an unconscious alarm. A recent evocation of the eternity question in a discussion might explain part of this vision. Maybe you unconsciously think that it might be better if all human beings were actually vampires !

Humor hat off

I swore off obsidian thoughts Pirouette's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-CN™
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a dream about Animal Crossing so this must mean I am a furry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IEI-C 9w8 952
    I am being cancelled. For being so sexy and fun and intelligent and hot.

BORN TO TYPE
    WORLD IS A SOCIONIKA
    心理学 Type Em All 1991
    I am jung fan

410,757,864,530 PEOPLE TYPED

TIM
    IEI-(C?) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pirouette View Post
    Had a dream about Animal Crossing so this must mean I am a furry!
    It's okay. I think we all dream about maid outfit Raymond
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream where I was a lot younger and my family was all living together but my dad got sent by the government to work in Kazakhstan for some reason so we all had to move there. The use of some kind of telepathic abilities would have been a major plot point if there were much of a plot.

I have no clue.

TIM
    jiminette bishopette
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been plagued by the worst dreams left and right. Just today, I dreamed I'm about to be wed in an arranged marriage. There's another couple to be wed like that, and when I talked to the girl she was full of make up and she told me she didn't like the whole thing so maybe she'll try to escape eventually. Once I saw the guy I was about to marry I was like uh ok no spark whatsoever but I didn't say anything. We all changed to wedding clothes of our choosing, groomed ourselves and went to this very large open area along with the guests.

Before you get wed and all you're supposed to play this game where you get lots of clues about your partner that are scattered around. The three (the other couple and my soon-to-be-partner) started running around to get clues, while I try to act as if I was doing that initially but then I just went to an area where no one can see me slack off. After a while there was a noise, I saw the three nearby. That's the only time I remembered I do have to find clues like them, but it seems like the game is over already. I went out of where I was hiding and my future partner called out to me excitedly. He's done with everything. He said he prefers someone who just mostly chills and does her own thing while he does all the work. I realized the guy was fucking coaching me and telling me the clues about himself so that we will surely get all scores and win, not knowing what he mentioned is what I've been doing the whole time because I do not want to participate at all. I quickly replied and told him loudly for everyone to hear, "Don't worry honey, I would make sure not do anything at all whatsoever (in our marriage)!" In my head it's because I never want to be married to him anyway so I won't do any efforts, but because I jokingly said the whole thing, everyone took it as a joke and laughed.

Judges talked and the next thing I know, they are now putting me on stage. I'm the one who won. After eavesdropping a little bit they were talking about me as if I really earned the win. I don't think they were setting me up because they seemed sincere about the whole judging process. I don't know how they exactly judged the whole thing, but they were talking about pair points from the clues, my dress, my makeup whatever and everyone was like "Oh yeah she should be the main girl". It's like I unconsciously did/did not do things that led me to a win. Fuck me. Anw because of that I'm supposed to fix my makeup quickly and sing something nice to the audience. I don't fucking know any song to sing, so I got my phone and looked up for some lyrics. I tried to socialize a little bit and was like "Hey what do you guys want me to sing!!" in a very friendly manner as if I'm really enjoying everything. They were quite receptive and gave suggestions which I followed. Went to the backstage and practiced quickly. But I kept on unconsciously singing "Fake Smile" which I do know the lyrics to instead of the song they suggested so I panicked because I'm about to be called already without practicing anything then I woke up.

Lol the end of dream was so fucking clear I don't think I even have to interpret it. I woke up very anxious bec of it

TIM
    H 964 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been plagued by the worst dreams left and right. Just today, I dreamed I'm about to be wed in an arranged marriage. There's another couple to be wed like that, and when I talked to the girl she was full of make up and she told me she didn't like the whole thing so maybe she'll try to escape eventually. Once I saw the guy I was about to marry I was like uh ok no spark whatsoever but I didn't say anything. We all changed to wedding clothes of our choosing, groomed ourselves and went to this very large open area along with the guests.

Before you get wed and all you're supposed to play this game where you get lots of clues about your partner that are scattered around. The three (the other couple and my soon-to-be-partner) started running around to get clues, while I try to act as if I was doing that initially but then I just went to an area where no one can see me slack off. After a while there was a noise, I saw the three nearby. That's the only time I remembered I do have to find clues like them, but it seems like the game is over already. I went out of where I was hiding and my future partner called out to me excitedly. He's done with everything. He said he prefers someone who just mostly chills and does her own thing while he does all the work. I realized the guy was fucking coaching me and telling me the clues about himself so that we will surely get all scores and win, not knowing what he mentioned is what I've been doing the whole time because I do not want to participate at all. I quickly replied and told him loudly for everyone to hear, "Don't worry honey, I would make sure not do anything at all whatsoever (in our marriage)!" In my head it's because I never want to be married to him anyway so I won't do any efforts, but because I jokingly said the whole thing, everyone took it as a joke and laughed.

Judges talked and the next thing I know, they are now putting me on stage. I'm the one who won. After eavesdropping a little bit they were talking about me as if I really earned the win. I don't think they were setting me up because they seemed sincere about the whole judging process. I don't know how they exactly judged the whole thing, but they were talking about pair points from the clues, my dress, my makeup whatever and everyone was like "Oh yeah she should be the main girl". It's like I unconsciously did/did not do things that led me to a win. Fuck me. Anw because of that I'm supposed to fix my makeup quickly and sing something nice to the audience. I don't fucking know any song to sing, so I got my phone and looked up for some lyrics. I tried to socialize a little bit and was like "Hey what do you guys want me to sing!!" in a very friendly manner as if I'm really enjoying everything. They were quite receptive and gave suggestions which I followed. Went to the backstage and practiced quickly. But I kept on unconsciously singing "Fake Smile" which I do know the lyrics to instead of the song they suggested so I panicked because I'm about to be called already without practicing anything then I woke up.

Lol the end of dream was so fucking clear I don't think I even have to interpret it. I woke up very anxious bec of it
    There is a show called "Married of First sight". I never watched it, I just googled the french version name of the show'" Mariés au premier regard") to confirm my suspicions that it must have an American version. Your dream reminds me of what I think is the principle of the show.

I used to interpret dreams based of the the middle east tradition. It includes Jewish, Christian and Arabic dreams interpretation roots. However, I used Ibn Sirin's Book (?) which is like an Islamic reference book on the interpretation of dreams (of which the authenticity and validity is highly doubtful and full of anachronisms) and my own Quranic knowledge to do so. I don't believe in the Divination aspect of dreams. A lot of People do though, I'm a little weird I always say to people what I think they "need" to hear it's totally subjective and I always manage to deliver it in a consistent way. Even if I know that a dream should in principle announce something not that good. Since I don't believe in all those things, I would rather give hope than despair for God sake !

In this tradition, Women's wedding dreams annonce something good. In your case, the husband was a stranger, that means that a change is about to happen either a change of home or a change in work (job). Wallahu Alam. ((God only Knows) - It's a traditional way of signifying to the dreamer the end an interpretation).

TIM
    jiminette bishopette
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    In this tradition, Women's wedding dreams annonce something good. In your case, the husband was a stranger, that means that a change is about to happen either a change of home or a change in work (job). Wallahu Alam. ((God only Knows) - It's a traditional way of signifying to the dreamer the end an interpretation).
    God I hope so lmao, thanks

TIM
    H 964 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God I hope so lmao, thanks
    Yeah ! "If it's not blurry and polysemic then it's not not a good interpretation" - godslave's book of dreams 101.

Only In Myths, Legends, Holy books and historical falsification will you find precise divinatory dreams interpretations.

TIM
    jiminette bishopette
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last night I dreamed that I was getting birthday messages so I laughed and told my family how ridiculous it is to receive those in August. They got confused and told me I should look at the calendar. When I looked at it, it was May 17. So I got very confused too, but I tried to be cheeky to play it off and said ‘well that’s still a few days off!!’ then I left. I started questioning myself if I was able to go back in time and thought that couldn’t be happening then I woke up

TIM
    H 964 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today, I dreamed that I was crossing a river on board a rowboat in a dark and foggy night. The rowboat was steered by Horus the Egyptian God facing me but I could barely see him because of the dark. At some point during this journey, We were crossing a thick white mist. In this fog I could see movies like visions everywhere. I asked my guide "what are these?" He answered me "These are the lost dreams of people". I saw each dream in a kind of bubble a little blurred on the edges a bit like how dreams and memories are evoked in movies. They appeared and disappeared like ghosts. And I saw faces, landscapes, everyday moments between people. And I heard wonderful music. And the ringing of my phone woke me up! I called this dream "The haunted Mist of dreams".

TIM
    IEI~N™
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

8/26 Dream

I’m in a ballroom with a ceiling made of partial glass, under the night sky. People are dancing, standing to the side and laughing. I look up and through the glass I can see a monster with a terrifying but intricately patterned face. Not a human face. He was completely made of wood, and wicked looking. As I look up, it tries to reach down and grab me. I get the sense I’m from another world and this monster is also from this world and it’s trying to pull me from through the glass, but when it’s hand reaches down, it doesn’t break the glass, but reaches right through and grabs me.

I look down again and he drops me. But every time I look up, he tries to grab me again.

8/27 dream

Post apocalyptic world. I’m building with my cousin and he somehow dies. His body lays there and starts to rot. I don’t want to tell anyone he is dead and decaying because I feel like they’ve had enough grief. His body becomes to lengthen and it becomes harder and harder to explain why he is laying on the ground. Girls sit around gossiping and laughing and keep asking what he is doing. I keep thinking of how I’m going to get rid of this body. I picture in my head the maggots and stink, the animals coming to feast and am overwhelmed and feel like I can’t do this on my own. Finally I tell someone. And we make a plan to bury him.

I go to a grocery store where I meet my father. He seems worried about me. I start to wonder why my husband hasn’t contacted me today and start riding a horse towards my old house. Everything is dark and threatening looking on the way. Sinister. I am going to my parents home and I know my mom will be there, sickly and wasting away like a corpse herself until there is nothing left, and I’m afraid to see what’s left.

_____

and yes, I know I’m disturbed lol.

քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI~N™
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9/3/2022 dream

I was walking up a spiraling hill with low old wooden boards as the only thing keeping me from falling off. Some spots had no boards at all. They either had eroded or fallen off to the side.

When I got to the top of the mountain, there was a man that seemed to know me, but I did not recognize him. But something about him seemed vaguely familiar, as if I dug enough, and found a child version of him in my past I might recognize him.

He had me follow him into a building at the top of the hill. When we got inside, the building was modern. He turned to me and told me who he was. I had went to school with him. 3rd and 4th grade, at the private baptist school I attended. He wanted me to translate a bible verse for him, so we went into a room that looked like a college class room. I followed the sloping stairs down, and at the end was a chalk board with a bible verse written on it.

I sat in a seat in the front and tried to decipher. A young woman came in with several young children behind her. It was the man’s wife. I had also went to the Baptist school with her. She was dressed Amish like. She ran at me, smiling, enthusiastic, happy to see me. We embraced each other.

My deceased mother appeared, very much alive, from the shadows. She walked around the room and told me she wanted to go eat fish at the restaurant attached to the building. My kids also wanted fish. So I decided to go with my mother.

We walked out of the room and everything morphed into a hospital. We were walking down a hallway, following my mother, in a hospital. My kids were with me. She looked very frail from behind. She kept insisting she buy us all fish. I realized then that she was really dead. And I told her, “But mom, you are dead.” And she told me, “Then you are going to have to get the fish yourself.”

We followed her outside the building, and we were on the mountain top again. She walked around the top a bit, and smiled at me, hugged me, and told me she was sorry, and to go find fish.

So we started our journey back down the mountain again, with the intention to find fish.

քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I stroked, caressed a pigeon as one caresses a cat or a dog, to its belly and everything.

TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

there was a shoulder I touched, only it was massive- I pulled it apart and it was streaks of dark blue ribbon everywhere. the darkness enveloped me. I didn't see what being the shoulder belonged to- it felt bigger than human. and I think I felt weirdly happy- like so indescribably good. but also yearning for something more.

TIM
    Ignorant mass
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a dream that I was drinking boba with Ivanka Trump. We were sitting outside on a restaurant patio. I must have thought she was some sort of friend because I told her that I had finally cut out the toxic people in my life, and she was like “omg such wonderful news!”. I let her know that I would be there for her if she decided to cut someone toxic from her life.

I really wanted boba when I woke up from the dream this morning, but the closest boba place is downtown at an outdoor mall, which is really the last place I want to be on Labor Day weekend when it’s 100 degrees outside. I settled for a pumpkin cream cold brew from Starbucks.