Results 1,161 to 1,173 of 1173

Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

TIM
    SLE-Ti or ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a dream about doing an excorcism last night. The demon basically posessed a man in the neighborhood (fictional neighborhood I think). I don't remember what it did to us, but I do remember we used weapons instead of using magic or whatever. Motherfucker would not die, it would just sit injured and keep throwing weapons back at us.

It eventually perished, leaving a skull, some crows, and a red circle in its place. I don't really watch horror movies (or movies in general) so it was pretty interesting. I've been digging around some occult shit lately (no real practice though) and I notice my amount of "nightmares" are increasing (not particularly scary, but more associated with nightmarish themes). Not that I believe in that shit though, I think it's all placebo. Though, I think it's also connected to my strange urge to be in high pressure + high stakes situations lately.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The girl I like became my roommate. I was happy to have her around. I saw her making supper, and she was singing. I didn't want to interrupt her because things seemed awkward between us. But I was very happy that she felt comfortable using the kitchen. I felt everything was right and healthy, and the air had taken on a golden color. The fact that my lease was soon to expire bothered me, and I decided that no matter what, if she renewed the lease another year then I would too.

I released my dog outside. The neighbors with whom I shared the yard had just constructed a large, very tall wooden fence around that yard, which had become impossibly large. But the fence had large holes and gaps. I was scared that my dog would escape, and found myself crawling on the outside of the fence, trying to quickly plug holes before she could find them. The task was doomed to failure since I had to slowly shimmy along, and she was quite fast. But eventually the section of fence I was on bent back and fell because of my weight. I jumped off as it fell. My dog rushed through the fence, excited to see the outside world, but then lost interest. There was nothing outside the fence but emptiness, and so she leapt into my arms. Her yellow fur seemed bright and made an impression on me.

Now I was making supper with the girl. We had argued a little over the garlic bread; the details and resolution I forget, but the argument was made up soon. I had offered to boil some vegetables (potatoes?). But as I boiled them I realized they were becoming soup; the water was turning gold. Carrots and Chinese cabbage were included now among other vegetables. I mentioned this to the girl. She said in an annoyed tone that OK, we could have soup instead. But I could tell she wasn't really annoyed. I could feel my mind loosening, as if I were drunk, and I wondered if the steam had something to do with it. But I didn't want to leave her, nor the golden soup.

Waking up from dreams like this is always depressing. Anyway: three dreams about home and the color yellow.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had another archetypal dream last "night". While I don"t know for sure whether the whole Jungian Paradigm is true or not, I like to use his concepts, as I consider them as philosophically valid. So I dreamt about my Anima. It wasn't a lucid dream though. It was really comforting and I felt like I was in total surrender and we were in love. It wasn't sexual but the atmosphere was highly erotic, there were kisses, there were hugs, no words though, just pure emotion and affection, maybe a slight touch of passion too. I don't really remember her face but she had full lips and big eyes with a compassionate look. She had a beautiful milky skin. Her hands shape was just the way I like them (I'm not a hand fetichist !). Her curves were generous and she was slightly overweight with a large breast.

There wasn't a particular plot in the dream, it was just she and I.

I have to say that I systematically listen (headphone) to ASMR videos when I go to sleep. In fact way before ASMR existed I used to listen to hypnosis/sleep helping audio tracks. Also I sleep wearing earplugs since the mid 90's. One thing I added to my sleep habit is sleeping pills (Zopiclone 7.5 mg). I started taking them about 1 month ago. I only take half a pill though but It became a habit (I'm a man of habits !). But I digress ! Please type my Anima !!

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dreamt we were driving a car at night, there were scarves with meanings ando ther rules, one time we took off we forgot some of them and I got off the car to carry them, I don’t recall I fi I did this preemptively with the thought that they are on the ground behind us, before we took off. We were supposed to go to a house and find a room with a gypsy kid and smth smth about him, I oriented myself when I arrived bc I heard my family talk and say the description of the thing I needed to find and found their room. It was too small for me meaning there were tables but not enough space for me to fully sit anywhere/have my own space. I sat on the gypsy kid’s left leg and pulled a chair from below his chair or smth to the left and moved there instead. My mind started generating memes about how capricorns are “sustained” and accomplished and thin whatever, like “Capricorn is a sustained witch!” with acompanied images and emoteful voice acting and aquarius are just fat lazy and unacomplished, then some guy who was like looking at what was happening as if it was a movie, I think he wasnt present inside the situation or not fully like the rest at least, commented that women are good at giving me “non-advice with a good-for-everyone modifier”. I also told my family we forgot about the things, the gypsy kid had a mom, and the gypsy kid was complaning to her “- Mom, shes this;- Mom she’s that blah blah blah” was it about my sister on his right leg or was he upset
    my grandma, parents and sister were at the dinner besides me and the gypsy kid’s mom, tho I wonder if his mom isn’t my older sister and hes not my nephew but I iwsh it was clearer if that was the case.
    for those who dont know capricorn rules the bones so they are generally mroe boney and aquarius is air and electricity so they look more like inflatable baloon men
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I dreamed that I was in a building, like a large gymnasium, with hundreds of women who were preparing for some kind of (beauty?) contest. There were all the sociotypes there, and all the enneagram variations, and some women were concentrating on their clothes, and some were concentrating on makeup, and all were beautiful in their own way.

I, however, only felt attracted to one type of face, and I thought to myself how strange it was to place the importance of a particular facial type over any other of the characteristics that she might have.

I guess I'm just shallow.

I'm certainly not nuanced.

TIM
    Ne Te
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A semi recurring one is I have no car, but I have a phone, but I do not recognize the contacts, so i call the numbers and get the person but i'm unrecognizable. So I dead reckon my way hone, and I walk up to the house and I'm a John Doe.

Weird. Distressing to the max.

A little better makes better more

The good news in knowing you are wrong is you are right

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My father told me to burn down their house because of an infestation. So I did. The rest of the family eventually found out we were behind the fire and felt betrayed.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a green hooded snake that could transform into a puma/lynx in a city park area, dont recall if it came at us or smth but i was carrying it with my hand/fingers holding its head so it wouldnt bite me. it made me uncomfortable bc i was concerned the way i was holding it was making it uncomfortable and mb hurting it somehow. we walked back and forth until i found a place that seemed green and spacious enough to let it go there. multiple times i think we tried other places adn the cat/snake would run around a bit and then return. i think it may have actually bit me at some point it but its venom wasnt dangerous, just annoying or smth.

I want to care

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamed that some kind of tyrant had detonated a nuclear missile in the exosphere. I had a global view on the event, from the missile's take-off to its explosion.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In most of my dreams, I'm standing or walking around, but last night, before bed, I watched a video on the technology behind the SR-71 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkyVZxtsubM) and in my dream, I was riding a bicycle. Higher tech than walking, I guess.

I dreamed I was in a large public building full of people, and I was expertly maneuvering my bicycle around and between them. I was pretty proud of how I was handling the bike, but when I rode the bike outside, I managed to ride it right into a shallow river and fell off and got completely soaked. I was thinking that I'd have to wash my clothes in a public restroom sink, because they were the only clothes I had.

I interpret this dream to mean that I aspire to the high technology of the SR-71 but my subconscious is telling me that I can barely manage a bicycle.

This is kind of weird, because in real life, I actually am involved in what would be considered to be high technology projects. Taking thermal images of the ground from space, tacking satellites, designing 50,000 watt turbulence-compensating hand-held laser systems, designing holographic gun sights, and on and on it goes. But inside, I feel like I'm not measuring up to my potential. My ESI interior decorator said that she thinks I feel like I'm "not good enough".

I don't think this is an LIE thing. I think this is a "having bad parents" thing.

So, if you are a parent, treat your children well, as the song says.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had this intense dream where a car crashed into me out of nowhere. It was pretty scary.
    Dreams Demystified, a site of dream interpretations, suggests that dreaming of a car crashing into you might signify struggling to maintain control of a situation in your life. Lately, I've been in this constant battle with my girlfriend, and it feels like things are spiraling out of control. Every conversation becomes an argument, and I struggle to keep things together. It's like no matter what I do, I can't seem to regain that sense of balance and harmony we once had. So yeah, it does feel like a car crashing into you.
    Last edited by fenix; 03-06-2024 at 10:08 AM.

Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay slightly weird but I dreamed of a man trying to talk to me. I entertained the talk though I think I was waiting for a ride or someone else so overall I was preoccupied. He was round and fat, an obvious feely person and amiable-looking. My dream self seemed to know him as an acquaintance (I don't know him irl though). Before I went on my way he surprisingly gave me a gift with an elaborate easter-themed packaging. It's not just wrapped with a printed wrapper, the whole packaging is an art by itself. It has an actual nest with eggs though not sure what exactly are those made of but overall it's high quality. I was already holding some paper bags and I'm not the type to bring a lot, so though it was nice what I did was deconstruct the whole thing, kept some of the materials that seemed important enough and threw the basket away. I was rushing though, so I didn't really pay much attention to what I threw away. I went away, then I saw him again. This time he gave me a flowers - it was faint but I saw some sunflowers and some orange-y flowers. But this time his actions seemed kinda sad and he implied that he is not worth my time or something like that. He left, and I wondered why he thought that and I realized maybe he saw that I was deconstructing his gift. I realized that seemed stupid and rude. So I went back to find the basket and it turns out there were other items there like scented lotions and stuff lol. So my dream self thought maybe it looked like I didn't like the gifts even though I actually did.

I'm thinking this dream is a message that I might miss out on the nice things because I'm too focused on something else.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dream: there was an evil woman at a big but complicated school or university thing, she was a teacher? Like mb she was dangerous or something. I invited othres to hunt her down I killed her and scraped her organs off her skin. I think this had to do with smth related to disposal. Idk if she wasnt also a demon or a reptilian or somehow influenced or possessed or her body was evil idk? Also I and I think everyone could jump very high

another dream: I was at a hotel-like place, but im not sure if it was a hotel, it was rather large and more luxurious than any place ive ever seen I think but thats common with my dreams, seeing better landscapes buildings everything, I was with my mother and sister. then a woman with 2 children came and she remarked she was an aryan. I was concerned and annoyed why do they have to stay with us cuz I felt like I have to strain to mask and not be able to be myself and harm myself in the process, the children turned out may have been 12 or a big number, I don’t recall being able to count them definitely more than 7 I think, the mother had dark hair, idr if the first 2 kids also had dark hair that became blonde later or if they also had blonde hair of if it didn’t change. U know also some ppl have dark hair but it looks blonde simultaneously im not able to tell. Anyway the children made a gift for me and happily brough me it.i vaguely recall a wooden something, or it was jutst a wooden texture and it was like a minishelf with books inside I don’t recall if that was exactly it or smth else. I also was concerned the mother would hate me and look down on me cuz she’s aryan, and that the kids would take up all the space cuz even if it was big there wasn’t many beds like where’d they stay or smth. They seemed like a happy family and I felt relieved when they were friendly. They weren’t really obnoxious at all.

both in the same day consecutively one after the other.

I want to care

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930