Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Results 601 to 627 of 627

Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

  1. #601
    𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔨'𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔞 ℜ𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔚𝔞𝔶 Ebony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    ;) 9w8 sx/so
    Posts
    1,115
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've been having dreams that are incredibly violent in nature as of late. The depictions of violence are incredibly graphic. Some would call them "sci-fi", I think. This level of violence is not directed at people I know, and the urge to save my loved ones and to survive is overflowing throughout all the dreams. When I look back, the dreams do not disturb me, though, and the violence doesn't bother me in my dreams since I'm so focused on getting people to safety.

    There are clear symbols, red on white, machinery, animal patterns. A lot of things look like they're bright, sterile, and clinical but at the same time, aspects of the same rooms and parts of the dream look like they're dark, dirty, rusty, and gory.

    Dunno. Dreams are dreams and I don't remember them fully.

  2. #602
    peteronfireee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    I've been having dreams that are incredibly violent in nature as of late. The depictions of violence are incredibly graphic. Some would call them "sci-fi", I think. This level of violence is not directed at people I know, and the urge to save my loved ones and to survive is overflowing throughout all the dreams. When I look back, the dreams do not disturb me, though, and the violence doesn't bother me in my dreams since I'm so focused on getting people to safety.

    There are clear symbols, red on white, machinery, animal patterns. A lot of things look like they're bright, sterile, and clinical but at the same time, aspects of the same rooms and parts of the dream look like they're dark, dirty, rusty, and gory.

    Dunno. Dreams are dreams and I don't remember them fully.
    Perhaps you're worried about the future? Sounds like there might be some people in your life ur already or wanting to help.

    Red means passion, violence, perhaps anger.... White means purity and peace ... Maybe u feel like your peace is being disturbed in some way.

    Usually when u have violent dreams, there may be something u feel like is out of ur control, or there's something buried deep inside like some kind of anger about something...

  3. #603

    Join Date
    May 2020
    TIM
    Lii
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How about this one? I was in my apartment complex, and i got the urge to run outside and down the concrete steps. Just outside the gates of the apartments, a giant and i mean a GIANT was coming for no good. It was thanos and best belief I was scarlet witch. I felt the red electricity come from my toes to my finger tips and shot all i could! But even with the people of the apartments, some gifted like me, tried to help but it wasn’t enough with that burst we just threw towards him. After that I hauled ASS and went for an escape eventually diving into a darkened lake without hesistation. Hoping he couldn’t sense me. That was the ending shocking me awake, it felt like getting shot at and the pursuer missing, or holding of the breath behind a closet door as the footstep passes. The end was with the dive and sense of i hope he wasn’t close enough to see my clear tracks...

  4. #604
    chocolatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 417
    Posts
    269
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My reoccurring dream themes:

    .someone seeking to murder me with their bare hands. in the end i always manage to fend them off with something random like laundry detergent
    .(uno reverse) just "knowing" i have to murder someone, and it's always done either with my bare hands or a dagger, and i HATE that i have to do it
    .being chased
    .talking to people but along the course of the dream it's like i slowly start becoming invisible and no one notices me anymore

  5. #605
    peteronfireee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    My reoccurring dream themes:

    .someone seeking to murder me with their bare hands. in the end i always manage to fend them off with something random like laundry detergent
    .(uno reverse) just "knowing" i have to murder someone, and it's always done either with my bare hands or a dagger, and i HATE that i have to do it
    .being chased
    .talking to people but along the course of the dream it's like i slowly start becoming invisible and no one notices me anymore
    --youre definitely stressed out about something underneath that u feel is outta ur control. anything with violence is like that
    --as far as the invisibility perhaps maybe u feel invisible within this world at times? or u feel like u can't be urself. and when ur not urself u aren't heard.

  6. #606
    peteronfireee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charris862 View Post
    How about this one? I was in my apartment complex, and i got the urge to run outside and down the concrete steps. Just outside the gates of the apartments, a giant and i mean a GIANT was coming for no good. It was thanos and best belief I was scarlet witch. I felt the red electricity come from my toes to my finger tips and shot all i could! But even with the people of the apartments, some gifted like me, tried to help but it wasn’t enough with that burst we just threw towards him. After that I hauled ASS and went for an escape eventually diving into a darkened lake without hesistation. Hoping he couldn’t sense me. That was the ending shocking me awake, it felt like getting shot at and the pursuer missing, or holding of the breath behind a closet door as the footstep passes. The end was with the dive and sense of i hope he wasn’t close enough to see my clear tracks...
    something overwhelming has been dominating your thoughts

  7. #607
    chocolatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 417
    Posts
    269
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onfireee View Post
    --youre definitely stressed out about something underneath that u feel is outta ur control. anything with violence is like that
    --as far as the invisibility perhaps maybe u feel invisible within this world at times? or u feel like u can't be urself. and when ur not urself u aren't heard.
    I haven't had these dreams for a while I think (I go through different phases of always remembering my dreams then never remembering)

    --I think I'm very insecure about my physical safety although it's strange because my environment/childhood is/was very safe.
    --my earliest insecurity is that I'm a boring person (at least on the surface level before you get to know me) and that no one could be interested in me so maybe that's why. hm, maybe you're right about the last part.. although i've always been described as a very non-conformist person but that may just be what it seems like on the outside.

  8. #608
    mindless Aeris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    nowhere important
    TIM
    heartless
    Posts
    481
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I had this stupid dream where the fluffiest honey colored kitten was a psychopath. At two months old, the adorable little shit had killed and eaten at least two persons.

  9. #609
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    8,798
    Mentioned
    964 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
    I had this stupid dream where the fluffiest honey colored kitten was a psychopath. At two months old, the adorable little shit had killed and eaten at least two persons.
    @Aeris, are you sure that was a dream? Cats really only have murder on their minds, and if they could eat people instead of their equivalent weight in birds and squirrels and other small creatures, they would.

  10. #610
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    8,798
    Mentioned
    964 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I dreamed that I went to sleep in a six-story hotel in some (Mid?) western city and when I woke up and looked down on the street, flood waters had filled the town overnight to above the heights of the cars.
    My first thought was, “That’s gonna be hard on my rental car.” My next thought was, “I wonder if anyone died in the rapidly rising water?” My third thought was, “Looks like I’m stuck here for a while.”

    I think this is an analogy to COVID-19.

  11. #611
    Frddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I remember that in a dream that seemed very meaningful to me, I sat down to talk with an old red-haired lady, with small metal glasses and short hair, who was wearing an old coat that seemed to be beige, she was a little bit short and fat, sitting in a wooden bench located in front of the hospital in my town.
    The lady began to talk to me about religious matters, and curiously I was deeply in agreement and delighted with her. The street was completely empty and at one point, the lady, who at all times had a smile on her face, got up to leave and finally said something very, very strange to me: "We have to raise our sword and fight for God".

    A young man with a shaved head and a black wool jacket approached laughing and insulting me for listening to her, since in the dynamics of the dream I was in complete agreement with her, and I gave an argument to this man that I cannot remember exactly, but the argument was collectivist in character.
    Suddenly, in the small square in front of the hospital, a monster composed of many gigantic worms intertwined that were covered in black liquid tar appeared from the sky, falling over me, covering the entire town. I could breathe because I was in a hole, with half of my body out of the worms, covered in black liquid and breathing while the worms moved over me, but I had neither fear nor any emotion, I was in a state of inner peace.

    What is curious about the dream? That I've been an atheist since I was ten fucking years old.

    Edit: This dream happened after the quarantine (in my country) so it's not related to Covid most probably.
    Last edited by Frddy; 09-06-2020 at 12:38 PM.

  12. #612
    Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,926
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Viral Prophetic Dream

    This is viral; I keep hearing about it from different corners. It's a Protestant pastor and I am Catholic, and I have to other very reliable sources for prophecy for these times, that I hold dear and trust, but this pastor's prophetic dreams stick with me, and many others.

    Warning: It can be frightening, and it is not meant to scare you but to prepare you.




    Reliable prophecy and words of Our Lord concerning these times: Read or download them free here: https://directionforourtimes.com/lib...for-our-times/ They are all available to read in 18 different languages, whether you buy them or read and/or print them for free.

    - To read, scroll down to the "Volumes" and click on the volume you want to read. (If you prefer a different languages, click above on "Free Library" to choose a language).
    - Prophetic Volumes: Volumes 5,7, and 8 are the prophetic ones that tell what to expect in these times, why thee times are happening and about the beautiful new era to come, that mankind prays for in the Lord's Prayer.
    - To buy these books to hold in your hand and read, they are on that site for $7 each, or you can get them cheaper on Amazon used and like new, or, if you want one but you are in a bad way and cannot buy it, write to Direction for our Times, and explain your situation. I don't doubt they will send you free what you ask for.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  13. #613

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    TIM
    INTp (Te)
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    This is viral; I keep hearing about it from different corners. It's a Protestant pastor and I am Catholic, and I have to other very reliable sources for prophecy for these times, that I hold dear and trust, but this pastor's prophetic dreams stick with me, and many others.

    Warning: It can be frightening, and it is not meant to scare you but to prepare you.




    Reliable prophecy and words of Our Lord concerning these times: Read or download them free here: https://directionforourtimes.com/lib...for-our-times/ They are all available to read in 18 different languages, whether you buy them or read and/or print them for free.

    - To read, scroll down to the "Volumes" and click on the volume you want to read. (If you prefer a different languages, click above on "Free Library" to choose a language).
    - Prophetic Volumes: Volumes 5,7, and 8 are the prophetic ones that tell what to expect in these times, why thee times are happening and about the beautiful new era to come, that mankind prays for in the Lord's Prayer.
    - To buy these books to hold in your hand and read, they are on that site for $7 each, or you can get them cheaper on Amazon used and like new, or, if you want one but you are in a bad way and cannot buy it, write to Direction for our Times, and explain your situation. I don't doubt they will send you free what you ask for.
    Ahhh, so I can save my ass for 7$ only, just by buying and reading those fantastic books?

  14. #614
    𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔨'𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔞 ℜ𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔚𝔞𝔶 Ebony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    ;) 9w8 sx/so
    Posts
    1,115
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Black dreams are the best dreams.

  15. #615
    Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,926
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Ahhh, so I can save my ass for 7$ only, just by buying and reading those fantastic books?
    No, you can bless not just your ass, but the rest of you, too, for less than that - even free. You must have been hasty and missed these bits:


    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post

    Reliable prophecy and words of Our Lord concerning these times: Read or download them free here: https://directionforourtimes.com/lib...for-our-times/ They are all available to read in 18 different languages....

    - To read, scroll down to the "Volumes" and click on the volume you want to read. (If you prefer a different languages, click above on "Free Library" to choose a language).

    - Prophetic Volumes: Volumes 5,7, and 8 are the prophetic ones that tell what to expect in these times, why thee times are happening and about the beautiful new era to come, that mankind prays for in the Lord's Prayer.

    - To buy these books to hold in your hand and read, they are on that site for $7 each, or you can get them cheaper on Amazon used* and like new, or, if you want [to own a hard copy] but you are in a bad way and cannot buy it, write to Direction for our Times, and explain your situation. I don't doubt they will send you free what you ask for.

    So you can read them in their entirety before deciding if you want to own one. I love them. They are jut right size, and divided into small bits to read and I never tire of reading from these ten volumes, even if it is just a five minute read before bed. Many graces are promised from God just for reading them. Being blessed by these graces keeps me wanting to read them again and again. After all they are the words of Heaven particularly for these times.

    Here are Anne's visions of Heaven: https://directionforourtimes.com/heaven/
    _____________________________________

    *(I saw them used on Amazon just now, like new, for $5.97 or $6.11, both with free shipping). Also on same Amazon page it says it is 4.87 or ONE CREDIT for the Audiobook of it.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  16. #616
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    8,798
    Mentioned
    964 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I dreamed I was down by the lake and an older girl who lived in the neighborhood was fishing with a line and some bait. She showed me how to catch some fish, so I started catching some for myself.
    When I had caught about five or six and put them in a plastic shopping bag with some water to keep them alive, I headed home. One jumped out of the bag but I grabbed it and put it back.
    When I got home, my mother was already cooking dinner (and I realized I was 9 or ten years old, but this seemed entirely natural), and I asked her if we could cook and eat the fish.
    She said that the lake where I caught them was too polluted and I should put them back in the lake where I found them.

  17. #617

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    147
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I keep having dreams where I'm back in High School again confused as to why I'm back in High School and eventually deciding to quit, saying I had already completed my diploma years ago and that I was sick of the nonsense going on in the High School. EDIT: and my general discontent for being in school.

  18. #618

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    147
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I also had a dream where I was Harry Potter and I was looking for a lost Ginny Weasely, and I could see with microscopic vision that Lockhart had her imprisoned in a tiny tube while chasing her in the tube as a second personality while she had the similarities of a horse, and so i made a spell that summoned them, and fought with Lockheart brutally, perhaps more than necessary, and realized Ginny was being tended to by Hermoinie and others, as she was dazed, and they were checking to make sure she wasn't raped, (luckily she wasn't, and i was happy, but....) all I cared about was being on the lookout for Lockheart, and any other danger in the darkness, rather than comforting my beloved (in the dream I believe she represented someone I cared deeply for, and Ginny was my crush, in my dream).

  19. #619
    peteronfireee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I had a dream where I was with my cousin and he had at least 3 dogs.

    He let the dogs go from my house, into the neighborhood, with no plans to take them back

  20. #620
    shitposter extraordinaire
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    134
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I had a dream where I had a sex robot. It was customizable. Then I was told that development on the robots was banned so they could do everything except have sex.

    I mostly cuddled with mine throughout the dream.

  21. #621
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    8,798
    Mentioned
    964 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Last night I had a long, involved dream about the female IEI that I chased for two years. The dream was better than my real world experience and included the smell of her perfume and a trip to Paris, during which she demonstrated her extreme consideration towards me and her terrible driving ability.

    I interpret the dream to mean that when the brain of an Sx-first person hasn’t been on a real world date for over a week, it manufactures a substitute.

  22. #622
    What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    2,748
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I dreamed that I went to sleep in a six-story hotel in some (Mid?) western city and when I woke up and looked down on the street, flood waters had filled the town overnight to above the heights of the cars.
    My first thought was, “That’s gonna be hard on my rental car.” My next thought was, “I wonder if anyone died in the rapidly rising water?” My third thought was, “Looks like I’m stuck here for a while.”

    I think this is an analogy to COVID-19.
    Rising water is a super common symbol so I'd say something like:

    Car = ego, energy, ability

    There is a reaction in your unconscious (the rising waters) that is affecting your ability. Maybe depressive tendency etc. In the dream you are wondering what consequences this has for you and your car, meaning that this is a new situation that might require some changes in lifestyle, work etc.
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)


    My Pinterest

  23. #623
    aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,080
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Had a really weird dream this morning


    I was standing in my dining room and it was all cleared out except for a pumpkin and my mother, who for some reason was wearing a prairie dress with a lacey hood. She was standing by the back door and opened it to call outside. When she turned, her face was black, that of an animal. It was covered with fur and like that of a bird, a raven maybe. I asked her why her face was like that and she looked at me strangely, like she didn’t know what I meant. There were children outside, whose I don’t know, but I knew they had faces like animals too. The were walking around the yard, also in prairie dresses, faces like chickens. And I told my mother to stand in front of the pumpkin, this would be a great picture.


    That’s all there was to it. Honestly, I’m really creeped out by it.
    Pisces 🌞 Pisces 🌚 Virgo Rising

  24. #624
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    8,798
    Mentioned
    964 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Had a really weird dream this morning


    I was standing in my dining room and it was all cleared out except for a pumpkin and my mother, who for some reason was wearing a prairie dress with a lacey hood. She was standing by the back door and opened it to call outside. When she turned, her face was black, that of an animal. It was covered with fur and like that of a bird, a raven maybe. I asked her why her face was like that and she looked at me strangely, like she didn’t know what I meant. There were children outside, whose I don’t know, but I knew they had faces like animals too. The were walking around the yard, also in prairie dresses, faces like chickens. And I told my mother to stand in front of the pumpkin, this would be a great picture.


    That’s all there was to it. Honestly, I’m really creeped out by it.
    Halloween is coming: https://www.amazon.com/Anti-Fog-Visi.../dp/B08LQNCY93

  25. #625
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    1,033
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have a pertinent question in regards to this thread. How many of you can lucid dream? Your ability to alter/control the dream will figure into the interpretation. If you can to a large degree, that's gonna be rather important info. After all, if you can simply throw up a barrier to block the attacks of a nightmarish horror and thus hold them at bay, or (even better), if you can turn their hostility against them and outright defeat them... What's that mean?

  26. #626
    Head chef on the SS Diarrhea Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Great Spirit Robot
    TIM
    B I T C H
    Posts
    1,919
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I have a pertinent question in regards to this thread. How many of you can lucid dream? Your ability to alter/control the dream will figure into the interpretation. If you can to a large degree, that's gonna be rather important info. After all, if you can simply throw up a barrier to block the attacks of a nightmarish horror and thus hold them at bay, or (even better), if you can turn their hostility against them and outright defeat them... What's that mean?
    Not reliably. But there've been times when I took the helm for a few moments, before the whole scene would dissipate.

    ...And I may have defeated that apparition that's been nagging me this way. After that, it gave me grief one final time when I met it again, then all encounters thereafter became pleasant.

  27. #627
    aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,080
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    This seems like the most appropriate costume for Halloween this year
    Pisces 🌞 Pisces 🌚 Virgo Rising

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •