Results 1,001 to 1,040 of 1046

Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

TIM
    jiminette bishopette
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These days my dreams are mostly me living a different life. They're very vivid and typical like it's actually reality so I'm kinda pissed everytime I wake up. The other day, I have lived 3 lives in one night. My latest one is the young me though. I was wearing girl scouts attire and since I kept on running around, I lost my things and went inside the class without homework. The oldies along with my mom and teacher asked me where my things are but I didn't pay much attention. The young me was too busy running around and thinking about random stuff. When I realized what happened, I panicked but after a few secs I just accepted the situation, thought "Oh well" and sat while being spaced out. Kinda like me even now. lol

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I was 25 years old, I had sex with and fell in love with an LSI with whom I worked at a dead-end factory. She was pretty terrific, but something was off in the relationship (Mirage) and I didn't want to marry her, so I evaded her questions about marriage.
    Possibly, in order to make me jealous and to force the issue, she started hanging out with a random jerk from work, after work, without my knowledge. The first I knew about it was when I came back from a work trip and she told me that she'd slept with him after a big party, "but he only came on my leg."
    WTF?
    Anyway, that was the end. I walked. But I didn't fall out of love. The company then had a Christmas party at a hotel and we all attended, and after everyone got drunk and it was late, I left to sit in my car in the parking lot to sober up enough to drive, while they retired to one of the hotel rooms.
    I think I'm slightly telepathic with some people, and as I was sitting in the car, wandering drunkenly through my head, I thought I could "hear" them having sex.
    Even thought I didn't want to marry her and wasn't dating her anymore, it was pretty humiliating for me. My pride was hurt, I guess.

Anyway, this is the Dream Interpretation thread, so I should say that last night, I had a dream that mixed a lot of these elements together into the dream's story line. The dream was even partially set in a dead-end factory, exactly like my real life experience. Once again, I was in a parking lot, observing my woman having sex in a hotel room with some random jerk whom I knew, and then afterwards, I lost all desire for her. One disturbing difference was that the woman screwing some other guy turned into my mother at the end of the dream.* Lol.

Freud, are you listening?

What puzzles me is why I had this particular dream right now? I'm not seeing anyone, so I haven't broken up with anyone.
    Maybe it's a delayed reaction to my last GF or something.

*Yes, LIEs have Fi-related problems, in the sense that we need a LOT of Fi. Faithful, deep, and true Fi, even when we're not so great at providing Fi ourselves.

I feel bad about not being able to provide any Fi nuance, but it is what it is, and you have to do the best with the hand that you were dealt.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-06-2022 at 12:23 PM.

The Crucified Space Sheriff godslave's Avatar
    TIM
    H 964 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    When I was 25 years old, I had sex with and fell in love with an LSI with whom I worked at a dead-end factory. She was pretty terrific, but something was off in the relationship (Mirage) and I didn't want to marry her, so I evaded her questions about marriage.
    Possibly, in order to make me jealous and to force the issue, she started hanging out with a random jerk from work, after work, without my knowledge. The first I knew about it was when I came back from a work trip and she told me that she'd slept with him after a big party, "but he only came on my leg."
    WTF?
    Anyway, that was the end. I walked. But I didn't fall out of love. The company then had a Christmas party at a hotel and we all attended, and after everyone got drunk and it was late, I left to sit in my car in the parking lot to sober up enough to drive, while they retired to one of the hotel rooms.
    I think I'm slightly telepathic with some people, and as I was sitting in the car, wandering drunkenly through my head, I thought I could "hear" them having sex.
    Even thought I didn't want to marry her and wasn't dating her anymore, it was pretty humiliating for me. My pride was hurt, I guess.

Anyway, this is the Dream Interpretation thread, so I should say that last night, I had a dream that mixed a lot of these elements together into the dream's story line. The dream was even partially set in a dead-end factory, exactly like my real life experience. Once again, I was in a parking lot, observing my woman having sex in a hotel room with some random jerk whom I knew, and then afterwards, I lost all desire for her. One disturbing difference was that the woman screwing some other guy turned into my mother at the end of the dream.* Lol.

Freud, are you listening?

What puzzles me is why I had this particular dream right now? I'm not seeing anyone, so I haven't broken up with anyone.
    Maybe it's a delayed reaction to my last GF or something.

*Yes, LIEs have Fi-related problems, in the sense that we need a LOT of Fi. Faithful, deep, and true Fi, even when we're not so great at providing Fi ourselves.

I feel bad about not being able to provide any Fi nuance, but it is what it is, and you have to do the best with the hand that you were dealt.
    I think it's more a matter of like you said faithfulness in relationships regardless of whether it is a romantic relationship or a professional one. I often fantasize about being loved by some kind of Walkyrie , I idealize that kind of love. Anyway, I was curious to know about how Faithful in love LIEs can be. Maybe they don't believe in "true love" in the first place because "Everything has a price" so Faithfulness in that sense doesn't mean much until they meet an ESI (?). Maybe because they see the potential usefulness in everything including people the body shape (beauty ?) of whatever sexual orientation the object their desire is and don't bother about how they feel about it, until they meet an ESI . (I don't like to make generalities I'm talking about virtual people (LIE-ESI) and ask for the opinion of real LIE-ish individuals )

PS. 1D functions are not set in stone, we learn them through experience so those functions can not be used as an excuse ad vitam. The best way to acquire experience in our 1D functions esp the PolR is to be in contact with our Dual but there are obviously other ways like school etc.. Note that one of the criteria of intelligence is the capacity to learn from experience so if our 1D functions did not evolved by the age of 24-26 (Brain Maturity) then something is wrong.

Edit : I had to delete the post and repost it because of technical issues sorry !
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

♛♛♛ 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 ♛♛♛ Aster's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI~N
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9/6/22 Dream

My mom was in bed. Sick and dying. It was her birthday, and on her birthday she gotten a special present this year. It was made by either her great grandmother or her great great grandmother. She had to guess which one made it, as a kind of game. I was helping her guess.

When she showed me, it was a bejeweled and whimsical miniature. Of what, I wasn’t sure. But it was a beautiful, a work of art. I thought it was something just magical and poetic.

I had pictures of both my great-great grandmother and my ggg-grandmother from my genealogy research. I kept picturing their still faces, the photographs, in my mind.

I thought my gg-grandmother looked to be the one who would create this. She looked more the part of a sensitive creative, while my ggg-grandmother looked stern and serious.

I told my mom this, and she asked how could I possibly know. I told her my theory.

The rest of the night. The pictures kept switching back and forth between the two women, overthinking it. Who made this? Am I wrong?

——————
    September 5th was my moms actual birth date

:*༺
    ༻*:.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻:*༺ ༻*:.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    jiminette bishopette
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamed that I was in an event and led three companions to join me to a forbidden building because I heard that authorities are keeping an important item there. Went inside, saw a small passage that leads underground through an almost never-ending staircase. We’re able to get to the bottom and looked around. I rummaged through the cabinets and found it - it’s a book! I stole it and we ran as fast as we can lol. As I escaped, I saw a priest who is supposedly one of the keepers of the book and I just looked at him as he sees me hold the book. Before he could even reach and discipline me and I just laughed and ran faster.

Then afterwards I decided to join the feast so I chose what clothes to wear. An attendant was helping me and I was chatting with her how I hate the clothes around here. But eventually I found what I want. It’s a pink sparkly blouse.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamt that I was at a concert and BTS was there...not performing but sitting watching also. I only saw Taehyung, Jimin and Jhope. I sat next to Jimin while V and Jhope were in the row in front of us. Suga was sitting far back next to one of my other friends. lol. Taehyung and I made eye contact lol. I kept asking my friend where jungkook was but she didn't know either. I guess that it was the other guy who came with them who was walking around showing off his abs lol

My interpretation of this? My brain knew that I longed for something to bring me some joy so it showed me that
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    H 964 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
    I dreamt that I was at a concert and BTS was there...not performing but sitting watching also. I only saw Taehyung, Jimin and Jhope. I sat next to Jimin while V and Jhope were in the row in front of us. Suga was sitting far back next to one of my other friends. lol. Taehyung and I made eye contact lol. I kept asking my friend where jungkook was but she didn't know either. I guess that it was the other guy who came with them who was walking around showing off his abs lol

My interpretation of this? My brain knew that I longed for something to bring me some joy so it showed me that
    Your Brain is too kind ! Seriously your post reminded some questions in my mind : What if our "unconscious" was not an ally ? You see, defence mechanisms are very interesting particularly dissociative Amnesia . Why does "something" in our brain do that, to protect us from pain or from insanity or both ? Who gave it this authority ? When you think about, it means that "something" took an important decision and acted upon it without us being aware of it. Who has the upper hand in our brain ? It's fascinating, and yet it's a psychology 101 question of which we still don't have a convincing answer.
    Last edited by godslave; 09-08-2022 at 07:49 PM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been having dreams where I'm with someone and then we get chased.
    So I pull them along, convince them to keep going, and then once safe, they either become a nuisance or disappear.
    Maybe I should let them get eaten by the dragon, or whatever is chasing, next time.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I dreamed that I was back in a classroom in junior high school. The teacher asked me to find some Scotch tape for him, while he attended to the class.

I searched and searched but could not find any tape. I did find a double-row tape dispenser, but the dispenser didn’t have any roles* of tape in it.

Another student helped me search, but she couldn’t find any tape, either.

Then I woke up.

As I was lying in bed, remembering the dream, I wondered how I would feel if I had Scotch tape?

And then I wondered what the hell I was thinking of?

EDIT
    * “rolls of tape”. I initially typed it wrong.

Post script:
    When I first wake up, my brain does a boot load and I get progressively smarter over a period of a few minutes as successively more complex programs get loaded. Subjectively, the process is weird as hell. One minute, you’re in “A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man”, and twenty minutes later, you’re in “The Dead”.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-14-2022 at 11:55 AM.

TIM
    jiminette bishopette
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamed that I was back in a classroom in junior high school. The teacher asked me to find some Scotch tape for him, while he attended to the class.

I searched and searched but could not find any tape. I did find a double-row tape dispenser, but the dispenser didn’t have any roles* of tape in it.

Then I woke up.

As I was lying in bed, remembering the dream, I wondered how I would feel if I had Scotch tape?

EDIT

Post script:
    When I first wake up, my brain does a boot load and I get progressively smarter over a period of a few minutes as successively more complex programs get loaded. Subjectively, the process is weird as hell. One minute, you’re in “A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man”, and twenty minutes later, you’re in “The Dead”.
    Maybe you'll feel accomplished because it's what's you're tasked to do and the teacher is some sort of authority/someone who you have to please somewhat as a student

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    Maybe you'll feel accomplished because it's what's you're tasked to do and the teacher is some sort of authority/someone who you have to please somewhat as a student
    Hmmm, @two, I hadn't thought of that. My mother was a grade school teacher, and she had certain expectations for me, which I had no choice about fulfilling.

I had thought that the double roll tape dispenser represented two people who "stick" together. I hadn't realized that the impetus for a relationship might have come from my "mother".

TIM
    H 964 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then I woke up.

EDIT

Post script:
    You've found a weapon without munitions (double-row tape dispenser without rolls of tape) while searching for a sticky tape. Obviously tape here is lapsus for "Type" and what would be the sticky type ? The dual of course !

Conclusion you wanted to find a dual but you ended up finding a problem to solve, a weapon which is non operational. ( note that I'm half kidding but I kinda liked that idea !)
    Last edited by godslave; 09-14-2022 at 03:30 PM.

TIM
    jiminette bishopette
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm, @two, I hadn't thought of that. My mother was a grade school teacher, and she had certain expectations for me, which I had no choice about fulfilling.

I had thought that the double roll tape dispenser represented two people who "stick" together. I hadn't realized that the impetus for a relationship might have come from my "mother".
    I wonder why the teacher needed a tape in the first place. Tape can also be used to fix something.

And following your thought - tape dispensers are also expected to have tape. Maybe it means you search for that thing in reasonable places but you still can't find what you're looking for in those places for some reason.

It's kinda amusing your first thought is "I wondered how I would feel if I had Scotch tape?". When I read the whole thing my immediate thought was "If not on the dispenser, where's the freaking tape?"

Like godslave said yeah it could be related to duality, though I thought of it about the dispenser not that one tape you're looking for.

Tape tape tape. Now that word feels surreal to look at after using it many times.

twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    bNF 6w541 sx/sp VELF
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange
    initially i was thinking tape is often ephemeral, what u stick with it tends to falls apart
    now u mentioned ur mother which makes me think someone has an expectation of u that is impossible to fulfill
    im still not sure why was it relevant that u couldnt find it
    it may be fear. if u are worried about a bad outcome in a dream it usually manifests itself in the dream. this is prolly why people wake up when they "die" inside the dream. once i got more aware of that i started respawning.
    there may be a sense of powerlessness, not knowing what will happen or how to deal with it - its the end.
    Your face makes your brain and sociotype how muscle use shapes personality
    I want to care
    if I was better Id help you
    if I was better youd be better
    HELLO??? COME BACK!!!!
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange
    You were told by an authority figure to find something, not being able to find it. You get help but still nothing.
    I see a kind of stubborness in this: I'll find the thing and not let the authority figure know I struggle.

It... almost sounds like all your life revolves around filling the wish of someone who don't seem to care about you, even this other student who tried to help couldn't, and it might be because the thing you "need" to please the teacher doesn't exist, only hints of it. And what is the thing you "need" to find? Something used to fix or create things by assembling two or more pieces. Maybe you're trying to fix or create a relationship with the teacher, but this idea you had when awake of how'd feel feel if you had tape, maybe deep down you want to fix or create a relationship with yourself.

For some reason, I had the impression the person who helped was the ESI. It reminds me of the ESI who said you don't seem to feel good enough, forgive my memory if I got that wrong.
    If the problem is that you're not good enough because you can't fulfill the expectations of the teacher, that may not be achieveable, no one can help. Only offer a temporairy relief, but they'll get worn out of searching endlessly.

There's also this stubborn element in the face of struggle, of not seeking the teacher for help in finding the thing, or simply reporting failure. It's the teacher's role* to have all the things needed for class, but did they ever need tape? Making a student responsible while the others are attended to, so one student runs endlessly in search of tape, being uncared for, that's kind of mean. It gives me an impression of the student being stuck with responsabilities others don't have, they can be the kids they are, and you cannot.
    Another student decide to try to help, to share your responsability, but it's futil. That's sad.
    But what's sadder is was there any need of scotch tape to begin with?

*the roll/role typo comes to mind.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    @Adam Strange
    You were told by an authority figure to find something, not being able to find it. You get help but still nothing.
    I see a kind of stubborness in this: I'll find the thing and not let the authority figure know I struggle.

It... almost sounds like all your life revolves around filling the wish of someone who don't seem to care about you,

even this other student who tried to help couldn't, and it might be because the thing you "need" to please the teacher doesn't exist, only hints of it. And what is the thing you "need" to find? Something used to fix or create things by assembling two or more pieces. Maybe you're trying to fix or create a relationship with the teacher, but this idea you had when awake of how'd feel feel if you had tape, maybe deep down you want to fix or create a relationship with yourself.

For some reason, I had the impression the person who helped was the ESI. It reminds me of the ESI who said you don't seem to feel good enough, forgive my memory if I got that wrong.
    If the problem is that you're not good enough because you can't fulfill the expectations of the teacher, that may not be achieveable, no one can help. Only offer a temporairy relief, but they'll get worn out of searching endlessly.

There's also this stubborn element in the face of struggle, of not seeking the teacher for help in finding the thing, or simply reporting failure. It's the teacher's role* to have all the things needed for class, but did they ever need tape? Making a student responsible while the others are attended to, so one student runs endlessly in search of tape, being uncared for, that's kind of mean. It gives me an impression of the student being stuck with responsabilities others don't have, they can be the kids they are, and you cannot.
    Another student decide to try to help, to share your responsability, but it's futil. That's sad.
    But what's sadder is was there any need of scotch tape to begin with?

*the roll/role typo comes to mind.
    Yes, @adage, I think you're right about a lot of what you said.

I wish I could reprogram some major parts of me.

TIM
    jiminette bishopette
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a weird dream!
    In my dream there were very high walls, each one higher than the next and I was trying to go over them with some companions. They were separated by a small gap and just one wrong move can make you fall to the solid ground and die. And the interesting thing is they were labeled the DCNH subtypes and there are like 4 sub-levels for each. (4 walls for H, then 4 walls for N and so on.). My companions were telling me that it’s getting dangerous to go higher and higher and I should stop at around N. But I said it’s not that scary, kept going and went up to the initial C level. When I reached it I started doubting myself though because I kept on hearing I would fall and I started looking down and got daunted by the heights. So I just stayed there at the first C wall, faced my companions and just leisurely chatted with them to rest for a bit. But my dream self was determined to go higher. While talking to them, I kept on thinking why I couldn’t go higher because initially I was so sure of myself. Why did I suddenly chicken out? By the end of that scene I was outwardly cheery but internally I was beating myself a little bit, feeling that going over levels is supposed to be easy for me.

Next scene I went outside the house to sneak out because I was getting bored. The whole place was elven and fantasy-like. I looked around the whole town - there were still some people around despite it being midnight. While walking near my house, I saw some bees. My dream self knew that they are magical bees for some reason and she was very sure of it too and so she followed them. I forgot exactly what happened, at some point I saw my fave tarot reader, then I got this container, then after a while the bees started coming closer to me then the next thing I knew, there is now a chunk of wax in the container I was holding. Beside the white wax there’s also a red chunk of something. Could also be wax as well but it’s red.

I was so surprised and happy to get them and told myself I should come home and put them by the door! Each door has this tiny jar for candles, gifts etc and you can put anything. That was the goal, but for some reason my dream self thought “People gotta see this!!!” and she was so excited so she tried putting little bits of them by her neighbors’ doors. I was so much into it that I ran out eventually, and I didn’t even reach my house. lol. By the last house, I was kinda thinking maybe I should have come home first and keep the wax. After all, I knew they are magical. And they are. They slowly started becoming honey lol. The containers started overflowing and I was so hyped. I went home and on my way I tried to look for the bees hoping I could get more but I wasn’t able to see a bee, but luckily when I arrived I saw several containers by my door and they were overflowing with honey. What a hype moment! The dream ended right after I dipped my fingers to a jar and tasted the honey. It was very sweet and overall the dream put me in such a happy mood.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream of Cronus. He was an old man, shirtless, mad, clever. He moved slowly and deliberately, but I had the impression he might move suddenly, violently, and guarded myself. He had a strange light in his eyes.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I had a dream of Cronus. He was an old man, shirtless, mad, clever. He moved slowly and deliberately, but I had the impression he might move suddenly, violently, and guarded myself. He had a strange light in his eyes.
    Idk why but this struck me as you being affraid of what you could do or be. Like that Cronus guy is who you think you are inside.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk why but this struck me as you being affraid of what you could do or be. Like that Cronus guy is who you think you are inside.
    Maybe. I don't know that I felt so afraid of him. I guess how I felt was that even though he was insane, he was still a god and should be respected.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Maybe. I don't know that I felt so afraid of him. I guess how I felt was that even though he was insane, he was still a god and should be respected.
    You know what they say, we all are gods inside. jk

TIM
    EII-Fi 614
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a nightmare in which my dad was angry with me and chased me out of the house. I was terrified and sprinted away, as far and fast as my legs could carry me. Though he tried to keep up with me, I eventually lost him. I continued running out of fear that he would catch up.

On the path by the soccer fields in my city, I suddenly stopped, frozen by the realization that I should’ve driven away rather than attempting to escape on foot. A strong sense of foreboding twisted my gut; I knew that he would give up on running, return to the house, hop in a vehicle, and quickly find me.

My dream rewinded to the night before my dad’s angry outburst. I snuck out of the house, hopped into my Honda which was parked on the side the road, and started driving from South Dakota to Virginia.

When I reached Virginia, I headed for the second house that my family and I owned when we were living in Virginia Beach. However, I didn’t remember until I arrived at the house that it had new residents and that I could no longer live there. Dreading the life ahead of me, I resigned to being a homeless college drop-out.

TIM
    bNF 6w541 sx/sp VELF
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Dreymagine
    u keep saying u had a good childhood - i cant stop doubting that
    I want to care
    HELLO??? COME BACK!!!!
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.

TIM
    EII-Fi 614
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    @Dreymagine
    u keep saying u had a good childhood - i cant stop doubting that
    I did have a good childhood tho. I’m often pretty nostalgic about it, which could be part of the meaning behind the dream (me driving to one of my childhood homes).

TIM
    bNF 6w541 sx/sp VELF
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreymagine View Post
    I did have a good childhood tho. I’m often pretty nostalgic about it, which could be part of the meaning behind the dream (me driving to one of my childhood homes).
    hmm ok then smth may be wrong with ur parents
    I want to care
    HELLO??? COME BACK!!!!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a nightmare in which my dad was angry with me and chased me out of the house. I was terrified and sprinted away, as far and fast as my legs could carry me. Though he tried to keep up with me, I eventually lost him. I continued running out of fear that he would catch up.

On the path by the soccer fields in my city, I suddenly stopped, frozen by the realization that I should’ve driven away rather than attempting to escape on foot. A strong sense of foreboding twisted my gut; I knew that he would give up on running, return to the house, hop in a vehicle, and quickly find me.

My dream rewinded to the night before my dad’s angry outburst. I snuck out of the house, hopped into my Honda which was parked on the side the road, and started driving from South Dakota to Virginia.

When I reached Virginia, I headed for the second house that my family and I owned when we were living in Virginia Beach. However, I didn’t remember until I arrived at the house that it had new residents and that I could no longer live there. Dreading the life ahead of me, I resigned to being a homeless college drop-out.
    This made me think you're scared of failling at adult life and want to go back to being a child with less responsability, but that's not possible and you know it. It kind of sound like you're angry with yourself and resigned to never make it in life.
    Or something else.

TIM
    IEI~N
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a dream that I was spraying some mice on a couch with bleach and they were really pissed about it. They started hissing and finally one jumped right at my face with claws and teeth bared.

I had another dream I found a dead mouse under my pillow.

And another where I was laying down on my bed. I opened my mouth and a mouse came crawling out of it.

քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EII-Fi 614
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This made me think you're scared of failling at adult life and want to go back to being a child with less responsability, but that's not possible and you know it. It kind of sound like you're angry with yourself and resigned to never make it in life.
    Or something else.
    I think you hit the nail on the head with the former possibility. I think about that a lot.

TIM
    EII-Fi 614
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    hmm ok then smth may be wrong with ur parents
    There's something wrong with everybody. But to clarify, my dad definitely doesn't scare me in real life.

TIM
    bNF 6w541 sx/sp VELF
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's something wrong with everybody. But to clarify, my dad definitely doesn't scare me in real life.
    maybe he is a symbol for authority that u depend on for ur life
    or u are unconsciously aware of repressed anger in him
    I want to care
    HELLO??? COME BACK!!!!

TIM
    jiminette bishopette
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL I dreamed that I was scheduled for a meeting with my SEI boss and I fell asleep and woke up 2 hrs late for the meeting so I rushed ahead, took my laptop and started messaging him. I got message from him ranting about having a terrible connection though so I was kinda relieved because I can just say the same lol. In his message he also mentioned random strangers hijacking his connection. Anyway I wanted the meeting now so I waited. While waiting I started eating steak but there was no fork near me and I was in panicky mode so I just used my hands. While I was doing that 2 strangers suddenly went inside my room - apparently they are our guests but I was kinda annoyed at them because I don’t even know who they are. Mom came in as well and said we’re just waiting for my brother and we’ll be eating out all together. I got very annoyed at that because they were interrupting my work plus I’m very wary of the two guests because they just barged in at my space without even asking for permission.

It is true I have a meeting today but I’m still 2 hours early. Also I do not enjoy steak very much.

TIM
    EII-Fi 614
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a dream in which I was the woods, standing next to a fenced-in circle. A mother squirrel and its babies were slowly creeping along the inside edge of the fence, trying to move away from their oblivious predator (which kinda looked like a wombat) without making their presence known.

I watched the squirrels, trying to figure out how I could help them without scaring them. I wanted to put them in my backpack and bring them somewhere safe, but I knew they would quickly flee—and alert the predator to their presence—if they noticed my approach.

I had the idea of approaching the predator instead, crouching down with my back to the squirrels. I would say to the predator something along the lines of “I like you, but I’d be sad if I saw you eating squirrels. If I saw some squirrels and put them in my backpack to protect them, could you blame me?”

I predicted that the predator would say, “No, as much as I like to eat squirrels, I couldn’t blame you for that. It’s understandable that you’d want to save their lives.” Upon hearing our conversation, the squirrels would hopefully realize I’m on their side and take the opportunity to crawl into the safety of my backpack.

As I was continuing to plan my course of action, my alarm clock went off and I woke up.

TIM
    EII-Fi 614
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a dream in which my family and I were living in an old, dark mansion. One night, a werewolf broke into our home while I was the only person awake. We fell deeply in love with each other over the course of one night, and he promised to marry me.

But as dawn approached, he started crying, saying that he couldn't be with me because he was a monster and my family would never approve of our relationship. I insisted that I didn't care what he was or what my family thought, but he refused to listen.

At daybreak, he left "to protect me" despite my protests, never to return. I felt absolutely heartbroken.

I haven't ever fallen in love or been heartbroken. I don't fear my family getting in the way of a future romance. So, the dream seems pretty random.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a dream in which my family and I were living in an old, dark mansion. One night, a werewolf broke into our home while I was the only person awake. We fell deeply in love with each other over the course of one night, and he promised to marry me.

But as dawn approached, he started crying, saying that he couldn't be with me because he was a monster and my family would never approve of our relationship. I insisted that I didn't care what he was or what my family thought, but he refused to listen.

At daybreak, he left "to protect me" despite my protests, never to return. I felt absolutely heartbroken.

I haven't ever fallen in love or been heartbroken. I don't fear my family getting in the way of a future romance. So, the dream seems pretty random.
    This could be a fear of being rejected for being a monster inside, your conscious mind doesn't care, but the fear is there hidden in the dark. We "protect" ourselves by hidden parts of us and breaking our oen heart kind of thing.
    But that might be projection, lol.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only (most) dreams I have are about me being kidnaped, someone trying to kidnap me, someone trying to assassinate me, or the world ending via zombies or giant animals. Idk what this means about me. Maybe I feel life is out to get me. Nothing is going the way I want so it comes out in my dreams to torture me.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
    The only (most) dreams I have are about me being kidnaped, someone trying to kidnap me, someone trying to assassinate me, or the world ending via zombies or giant animals. Idk what this means about me. Maybe I feel life is out to get me. Nothing is going the way I want so it comes out in my dreams to torture me.
    It sounds like you feel powerless, like the world is fundamentaly evil/corrupt and that you're in danger.
    Since you have 9w1 in TIM, I'd say it might indicate disintegration and lower health levels.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a story in Tolkien's Morgoth's Ring with a similar theme if you're interested.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream where I and other people who knew how could walk on air by walking quickly enough similar to swimming or treading water. Some people would use this while putting on on Der Ring des Nibelungen by walking on air really quickly while pretending to be the gods and demigods in Valhalla. Later on, people who observed such unnecessary- and extravagant-seeming uses of the technique and managed to learn it from watching other people publicly use it in performances would do things like trespassing where they ironically don't want to be seen in contrast to the performers' intention of being seen by everyone treading air while walking.

TIM
    IEI~N
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a dream last night where my husband and I bought the house Rose Red. We went to discover the basement where it was haunted, and it was huge. I kept digging in things, feeling a presence that felt disturbed. Then we entered an enormous ballroom which looked like a dollhouse. On the edge was wooden planks we had to walk down. This part of the dream is a little lost to me, but I remember somehow I and a group of women developed powers where we generated power in ours eyes, and when we bent down, we could soar in the air. Somehow I got lost in time. It’s like I stopped where I was in time and everyone else went forward.

I somehow found myself getting back to the present, except when I tried to fly, I couldn’t. I was in the basement of the house again, and I tried to charge the power in my eyes again and soar, but when I went to soar, I stumbled. I got caught by an evil entity in the house and raped, which I was completely traumatized by.

քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Kardashev Scale Blade Runner 2017 2049 Bunny Giordano Bruno's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden RealMadridLive SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    WiredforBattleShingo
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Astor View Post
    Had a dream last night where my husband and I bought the house Rose Red. We went to discover the basement where it was haunted, and it was huge. I kept digging in things, feeling a presence that felt disturbed. Then we entered an enormous ballroom which looked like a dollhouse. On the edge was wooden planks we had to walk down. This part of the dream is a little lost to me, but I remember somehow I and a group of women developed powers where we generated power in ours eyes, and when we bent down, we could soar in the air. Somehow I got lost in time. It’s like I stopped where I was in time and everyone else went forward.

I somehow found myself getting back to the present, except when I tried to fly, I couldn’t. I was in the basement of the house again, and I tried to charge the power in my eyes again and soar, but when I went to soar, I stumbled. I got caught by an evil entity in the house and raped, which I was completely traumatized by.
    My mom read the whole book and saw the whole movie. I read none, and saw part of the movie. Flames of the descending journey glide from tower to stream in a mirage of secrets and time remotes. It was chilling, deathly, oblivion. Your dream with sonority in the wind is trance and force. I always loved puzzles of extreme reinventing of dimensions. That life is building and conceptualizing flights of stairs to some ascended simulated city with every afterlife mutant is enthralling.
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/evolvedraichu
    Pokemon is somewhere fun over the Rainbow emblazoned by the Power of 4ever. The clouds soar and the island escalates a Lugia petal dance tempest blizzarding shiny Ash. Evanescence sparkles glistening auroras of mirth and high frequency channels embarking with the winds of new beginnings. This magical adventure turns on at the dawn of time in 2000. Ceremony and enchantment dazzle the world with colors galore. Mania and extravagance shape shift and transform into the greatest show on earth, the evolution of Pokemon
    Something has arrived. That threatens to throw everything terribly out of balance. When it comes, will you accept your destiny? And when its your chance to be a hero, will you rise to the challenge? This year, discover how 1 person can make all the difference! Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of 1