Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
Results 921 to 943 of 943

Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

  1. #921
    impulsive pseudo pokemon one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    TIM
    LIIEI-Te magician
    Posts
    2,563
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What does it mean to be told in a dream that someone you know might be gay or is exploring his sexuality when you know that is not the case?

  2. #922
    chriscorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I had a dream I coudn't find my underwear. I was searching this huge house for my underwear and I could never find my underwear.

    What the hell does that mean?
    “The sweetest pleasures are those which are hardest to be won.”
    Casanova, The Story of My Life

  3. #923
    impulsive pseudo pokemon one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    TIM
    LIIEI-Te magician
    Posts
    2,563
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    I had a dream I coudn't find my underwear. I was searching this huge house for my underwear and I could never find my underwear.

    What the hell does that mean?
    Does underwear mean protection, security? Just a guess though I have no fucking idea

  4. #924
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    uNdeR yOur SkIn
    TIM
    bNF VELF 641 6w5
    Posts
    1,772
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    I had a dream I coudn't find my underwear. I was searching this huge house for my underwear and I could never find my underwear.

    What the hell does that mean?
    not too sure but it reminds me of the hacking situation
    no underwear=compromised privacy
    maybe someone stole it
    Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality
    I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better
    where do u think ur going? where do u think ur going?where do u think ur going?where do u think ur going?where do u think ur going?
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.


  5. #925
    Professor of Hauntology Agate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Lost Future
    Posts
    3,110
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I had a dream that someone poked me in the eye with something really sharp, I don't remember what it was, but it could have been an animal horn. I held onto my eye tightly, and I saw that I was bleeding all over the floor. The people around were looking at me and saying basically, "sorry dude you just lost that eye."

    I removed my hand and saw blood all over it. I looked down and saw a little white blob with a pupil lying on the ground in a puddle of blood. I was horrified that I now had only one eye.
    Do not be afraid of your difficulties. Do not wish you could be in other circumstances than you are. For when you have made the best of an adversity, it becomes the stepping stone to a splendid opportunity.


  6. #926
    Ready for some fun in the sun mysteryofdungeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    xoxo
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agate View Post
    I had a dream that someone poked me in the eye with something really sharp, I don't remember what it was, but it could have been an animal horn. I held onto my eye tightly, and I saw that I was bleeding all over the floor. The people around were looking at me and saying basically, "sorry dude you just lost that eye."

    I removed my hand and saw blood all over it. I looked down and saw a little white blob with a pupil lying on the ground in a puddle of blood. I was horrified that I now had only one eye.
    An impressive dream for a skeleton emperor to have
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

    Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

  7. #927
    Seed my wickedness Sanguine Miasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Spontaneous Human Combustion
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Posts
    7,321
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I stepped on to a lawn. It was full of frozen birds. There was also a teddy bear. i panicked and said to everyone: "Do not pick this!"
    Tension was building up.
    After that the teddy bear tried to murder me.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  8. #928
    impulsive pseudo pokemon one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    TIM
    LIIEI-Te magician
    Posts
    2,563
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Very vivid dream. I was transported to a place from my past. It was a cafeteria and people were around. Seemed to be lunch time. I looked at the window, noticed the afternoon lights and I muttered that I want time to stop this time and it did. People just froze. After looking around the cafeteria for a bit and checking out the chicken dishes I closed my eyes and started contacting someone through telepathy. The unknown person was kind of difficult to reach but I heard a voice talking to me and slowly a vague, blue-ish and slightly transparent human figure approached me from nowhere. I told the vague figure, "come on let me show you around". We walked around, saw familiar places and people from the past. Every now and then I would stop then I would narrate things that happened on that place or introduce the figure to the frozen person we encounter and would tell him/her how I got to know that person. All of the things I said were negative experiences - mostly about how the person made me sad/hurt or how the place made me remember a lonely event. Sometimes my companion would ask further and I would explain. At some point I saw the figure slightly looking like me but then it would get hazy again and it would come back to being blueish and vague.

    Then we went to a room and sat on a chair. At the room was a person I knew (also frozen). My companion and I started chatting about the person then slowly I felt a scary presence. I saw a scary looking figure lurking at the corner of the room. My companion seemed annoyed by it. Also my companion at this time was slowly starting to look like an actual human-looking entity with slightly long hair, only slightly transparent. They didn't look like me and they look androgynous. I started talking to the scary figure out of curiosity. It flew towards me, became a demon-looking king wearing a dark red robe and sat on my right. My companion then signaled using their hand. The door opened and vague looking entities that look like my companion entered the room. There were so many of them and everyone was on the lookout for me while I talk to the red man. He seemed regal and was very straight to the point when talking. Seemed annoyed by the entities too but acted arrogant about them by giving a slight insult.

    We started talking about the frozen person casually, I forgot the exact details but I remember he suddenly said how about we just end this 'activity' by showing me death. Then he pointed at the frozen person, this time already fallen dead and bloody on the ground. Then he kept on making everyone I know in my life show up in front of me and every time he snaps his finger they just fall to the ground and bleed. I was slightly panicking because the room just kept on being filled with bodies with multiple stab wounds. Then he seemed to get bored after a while and made me go out of the room with him. The halls were filled with dead bodies too and he said that's how it would be soon and more terrible things will happen but I should just ignore. I insisted that I don't want to see it through. He just said he may be able to prevent that but who knows, he'll see if he can make it but anyway it's not my problem. I had nothing to say but ok then we went downstairs. He made me sit on a table with him facing a big clock as if we're waiting for something. We both just stared at the clock as we chat about random things.

  9. #929
    ~*bluebird aster reverie*~ Lore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI~N
    Posts
    3,013
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    took a nap today and really passed out. had a dream I was in a scuba diving class with a bunch of people including Tom Cruise. For some reason, we were also filming it, and then we were watching it in a theater, I saw Tom going down the theater steps (it looked more like a huge opera house) and yelled to Tom, “I bet Tom knows how to sky dive for real, too!”. He laughed his Tom cruise laugh, and said something, like, “you’d be right about that.”

    im pretty sure my parents also had a greenhouse in this dream, and I was wandering through it.

    wth hell lol

    I also had a dream last night, I barely remember, where my family and I were vacationing somewhere. We were in a huge crowd and a war had begun. My mom was holding my theee year old, and right in front of me they shot her with an automatic rifle that seemed to keep going on for ages. Then I find myself driving an electric scooter over hills, in what appears to be a very old European city. I run into some Asian guy who claims to know me and wants to park my scooter, but I’m afraid he’s going to steal it. But I really don’t care. I walk the rest of the way to a huge building that is a hospital. It doesn’t look like a hospital, more like a government building, on a hill, with many stairs leading to the top. I have a list of room numbers and a short description of each patients problem, but they don’t tell the patients name. These are my family members that survived that I am now responsible for. And I have no idea which ones they are. The anticipation has me on my toes. I have to find the room numbers. So I go inside, walking along, and see people injured, some dead, laying on gurneys. I pass one room with some one dead laying on a hospital bed, their head laying to the side, blood running down their head. It looks like my sister. I think it is my sister. I find some nurses to help me find the rooms. Some I run into are my step grandfathers daughters. One disappeared behind a door and comes back holding my 3 year old. Mom is dead. I don’t understand how my 3 year old survived the automatic rifles. I evaluate her. Look into her eyes. She looks traumatized, mute.

    that’s all I can remember

    ·:*¨༺
    ༻¨*:·.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  10. #930
    impulsive pseudo pokemon one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    TIM
    LIIEI-Te magician
    Posts
    2,563
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I dreamed my uncle joined this forum and posted a slightly wacky picture of us for fun. I thought what a freaking doxx-er and deleted it since I have mod powers. But @myresearch caught up on it and she tried to repost the pic lololol

  11. #931
    The Joker The Fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    California
    TIM
    IEI-H 946
    Posts
    131
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I had a dream awhile ago where I moved to somewhere in the midwest sometime in the future, and the main mode of transportation had become motorized sledding and skiing through sloping icy roads because everyone got tired of cleaning up the snow I guess.

  12. #932
    Ready for some fun in the sun mysteryofdungeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    xoxo
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    took a nap today and really passed out. had a dream I was in a scuba diving class with a bunch of people including Tom Cruise. For some reason, we were also filming it, and then we were watching it in a theater, I saw Tom going down the theater steps (it looked more like a huge opera house) and yelled to Tom, “I bet Tom knows how to sky dive for real, too!”. He laughed his Tom cruise laugh, and said something, like, “you’d be right about that.”

    im pretty sure my parents also had a greenhouse in this dream, and I was wandering through it.

    wth hell lol

    I also had a dream last night, I barely remember, where my family and I were vacationing somewhere. We were in a huge crowd and a war had begun. My mom was holding my theee year old, and right in front of me they shot her with an automatic rifle that seemed to keep going on for ages. Then I find myself driving an electric scooter over hills, in what appears to be a very old European city. I run into some Asian guy who claims to know me and wants to park my scooter, but I’m afraid he’s going to steal it. But I really don’t care. I walk the rest of the way to a huge building that is a hospital. It doesn’t look like a hospital, more like a government building, on a hill, with many stairs leading to the top. I have a list of room numbers and a short description of each patients problem, but they don’t tell the patients name. These are my family members that survived that I am now responsible for. And I have no idea which ones they are. The anticipation has me on my toes. I have to find the room numbers. So I go inside, walking along, and see people injured, some dead, laying on gurneys. I pass one room with some one dead laying on a hospital bed, their head laying to the side, blood running down their head. It looks like my sister. I think it is my sister. I find some nurses to help me find the rooms. Some I run into are my step grandfathers daughters. One disappeared behind a door and comes back holding my 3 year old. Mom is dead. I don’t understand how my 3 year old survived the automatic rifles. I evaluate her. Look into her eyes. She looks traumatized, mute.

    that’s all I can remember
    Was Tom Cruise short in your dream too @Lore ?
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

    Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

  13. #933
    ~*bluebird aster reverie*~ Lore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI~N
    Posts
    3,013
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryofdungeon View Post
    Was Tom Cruise short in your dream too @Lore ?
    lol, I didn’t even think about that lmao

    he certainly wasn’t ‘tall’

    but he was taller than me, but I’m short, so most guys are taller than me lol

    ·:*¨༺
    ༻¨*:·.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  14. #934
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    14,894
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    lol, I didn’t even think about that lmao

    he certainly wasn’t ‘tall’

    but he was taller than me, but I’m short, so most guys are taller than me lol
    Just remember, short people are going to be the last to starve during the Zombie Apocalypse.

  15. #935

    Default

    This is my interpretation:



    There are two figures that occupy a similar role, the blue ghost and the red demon. The blue ghost seems to be showing you the past and the red demon is showing you the future. Oddly enough I thought of the Doppler effect in relation to the color scheme of the two figures, where changes in light frequency occur depending on an objects position relative to us. Blue-shifting are objects that are approaching, Red-shifting objects are moving away.

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Very vivid dream. I was transported to a place from my past. It was a cafeteria and people were around. Seemed to be lunch time. I looked at the window, noticed the afternoon lights and I muttered that I want time to stop this time and it did. People just froze. After looking around the cafeteria for a bit and checking out the chicken dishes I closed my eyes and started contacting someone through telepathy. The unknown person was kind of difficult to reach but I heard a voice talking to me and slowly a vague, blue-ish and slightly transparent human figure approached me from nowhere. I told the vague figure, "come on let me show you around". We walked around, saw familiar places and people from the past. Every now and then I would stop then I would narrate things that happened on that place or introduce the figure to the frozen person we encounter and would tell him/her how I got to know that person. All of the things I said were negative experiences - mostly about how the person made me sad/hurt or how the place made me remember a lonely event. Sometimes my companion would ask further and I would explain. At some point I saw the figure slightly looking like me but then it would get hazy again and it would come back to being blueish and vague.
    You are reminiscing about the past with the blue ghost.


    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Then we went to a room and sat on a chair. At the room was a person I knew (also frozen). My companion and I started chatting about the person then slowly I felt a scary presence. I saw a scary looking figure lurking at the corner of the room. My companion seemed annoyed by it. Also my companion at this time was slowly starting to look like an actual human-looking entity with slightly long hair, only slightly transparent. They didn't look like me and they look androgynous. I started talking to the scary figure out of curiosity. It flew towards me, became a demon-looking king wearing a dark red robe and sat on my right. My companion then signaled using their hand. The door opened and vague looking entities that look like my companion entered the room. There were so many of them and everyone was on the lookout for me while I talk to the red man. He seemed regal and was very straight to the point when talking. Seemed annoyed by the entities too but acted arrogant about them by giving a slight insult.
    It could be that this Blue ghost is acting as a guide to make sense of past events, its form becomes clearer as the dream moves forward. The red demon is introduced and is surrounded by these blue ghosts of the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    We started talking about the frozen person casually, I forgot the exact details but I remember he suddenly said how about we just end this 'activity' by showing me death. Then he pointed at the frozen person, this time already fallen dead and bloody on the ground. Then he kept on making everyone I know in my life show up in front of me and every time he snaps his finger they just fall to the ground and bleed. I was slightly panicking because the room just kept on being filled with bodies with multiple stab wounds. Then he seemed to get bored after a while and made me go out of the room with him. The halls were filled with dead bodies too and he said that's how it would be soon and more terrible things will happen but I should just ignore. I insisted that I don't want to see it through. He just said he may be able to prevent that but who knows, he'll see if he can make it but anyway it's not my problem. I had nothing to say but ok then we went downstairs. He made me sit on a table with him facing a big clock as if we're waiting for something. We both just stared at the clock as we chat about random things.
    Yes, well time is still a very strong focus in the dream at this point. The red demon kills the people frozen in time. I think all this death the red demon causes symbolizes a big change, possibly letting go of something big. I think the red demon isn't warning you that horrible things will occur, but its more like he is letting you know they will happen and you shouldn't worry.


    Well, that's what I think at least. Its painted by my own interpretations of the symbols and may have nothing to do with your individual interpretation.

  16. #936
    impulsive pseudo pokemon one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    TIM
    LIIEI-Te magician
    Posts
    2,563
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Nephilthoth oh ok so I was actually wondering whether I should follow the red demon. So I guess the answer is yes
    Thank you for a great interpretation btw I think I know what to do now

  17. #937
    impulsive pseudo pokemon one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    TIM
    LIIEI-Te magician
    Posts
    2,563
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I dreamed that I travelled to a Scandinavian country. I was with a close friend and about to meet with another person who lives on the south of where we were. There was a woman slightly older than me who I was talking to for directions. Way taller than me and looks very timid. We couldn’t understand her. Anyway, my companion and I went south but got lost and ended up in an office. Inside I saw my boss and coworkers. It would be a shame to say I’m actually there to chill and wander, so I just ended up working lol. Fucking nightmare

  18. #938
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    14,894
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I dreamed that there was a war going on, and my country told me we could absolutely win it if I joined two other volunteers in a suicide mission.
    I readily agreed.
    They explained that we would be sealed inside an atomic bomb, and at the right moment, we’d act together to trigger it.

    I’m not afraid of much, other than heights, drowning, or being stuck in a confined place without hope of escape, and this fell into the last category.
    Being buried alive terrifies me.
    This might relate to Stratiyevskaya’s Gamma Complex of Folded Hands. Not being able to act effectively.
    As the time grew closer, I became more and more panicked. On a late night walk with a woman I knew in the dream, I said that I wouldn’t do it, regardless of the consequences. She approved of my decision.
    Then I woke up, in the middle of the night.
    I fell back asleep and woke again, a few hours later, calm and rested.


    I’m not entirely sure what this dream means, but recently, my life feels as if it is passing beyond my control. I’ve spent many years getting up every day and working for short term goals, not always mine, and I think I need to steer this ship differently.

  19. #939
    ~*bluebird aster reverie*~ Lore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI~N
    Posts
    3,013
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Had a dream I woke up and my husband told me I stunk and started spraying me with my French lilac Pacifica body spray I have by the bed, and my 3 year old caught a mouse with her bare hands, and was playing with it/in process killing it.


    ·:*¨༺
    ༻¨*:·.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  20. #940
    godslave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Southern France
    TIM
    964 sp/sx
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't remember all my dreams. I can not say that I don't dream a lot because we all dream a certain amount of dreams each time we sleep. We remember only a fraction of those dreams cycles. Anyway, I do have some kind of "lucid dreams" sometimes and I interpret them inside the dream i.e. while i'm sleeping. I used to interpret others dreams too but the most important thing imho is the meaning each one of us gives to the very nature of Dreams as a function. Most people have an archaic / mystical understanding of dreams in general. What they want from the interpreter is either a religious, mystical meaning as if dreams where an opening through time and events ( this is what I called Mystic archaic ) or a psychological meaning . Some people think that a person dream has the power to influence people, to prevent some bad events to happen. This prophetic power is in direct proportion with the credulity people ( and their number) give to the said prophecies. I think that a dream is the most private and intimate information one could share. Dreams tell a lot about a person life, desires, fears, frustrations, they are full of emotions. A dream is the other voice of a person. It speaks with a symbolic language and it is at the same time the most honest expression of a human being.

  21. #941
    impulsive pseudo pokemon one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    TIM
    LIIEI-Te magician
    Posts
    2,563
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh god. First dream - I was playing ball with someone inside a house then he/she said that the room was a crime scene before. Pointed at the sofa and said 3 women were r___d there.

    Second dream - very vivid. I’m traveling with my friend again. Not sure if it’s the same place we went to. We stayed at this restaurant by the beach until dusk. For some reason I feel kinda weird about the people there. But I chalked it up to me just having weird experiences overall. I would ask for a coffee but a big wave would always hit our table before it happens. In my head I was wondering why the hell the waitress wouldn’t make us move or look flustered at least whenever this happens. She would just smile weirdly at me then give me another coffee. I wanted coffee so bad at that time so it just made me even more frustrated.

    Then my friend ordered food somewhere so we got separated. I didn’t mind because we both plan to come back to the hotel by then anyway so we can just go back separately. No need to chat her or anything. I walked towards this grassy area. I noticed several men around. I passed by a slightly older man who stared at me and gave me a smirk. Didn’t mind it and continued walking. Then I noticed there were some people behind me and a guy around my age tried to catch my attention. There was this kid behind me who he started interrogating. He started asking questions who he is and why he was following me. Then he tried to take something from the kid and gave it back to me - it was my vaccination card. The kid apparently stole it while I was walking. I continued walking for a bit but stopped and thought I should give that man a tip, but when I looked back he’s gone already and I started panicking. Found my friend. I continued looking for the guy then I noticed the sky was turning dark so fast. I looked around and a several men (they wore bucket hats so I couldn’t see their faces) started ganging up on us. They were able to take my friend, and before one of the men could tie my hands I checked his side and found a gun so I grabbed it and shot his face multiple times. I wanted to get my friend but the others are approaching me so I ran as fast as I could. While running I noticed there were more and more of them in the corner looking at the sea. The last thing I knew I was able to get out from that area but I was so tired and couldn’t find the hotel.

    Then I woke up with my mom beside me. I asked if anything happened to me and she said none. They found me about to faint. I did feel normal. No blood whatsoever. I asked if they found my friend and she said yes but she had lots of snake bites and it’s not sure if she can ever recover.

  22. #942
    ~*bluebird aster reverie*~ Lore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI~N
    Posts
    3,013
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Last night i had a bunch of short dreams… kept waking up and falling into a deep sleep

    Can only Remember one right now… an enormous monster wheel was attached to a planet burning like the sun. The wheel was spinning, and a vehicle was on it, trying to keep up with the wheel spinning. I was both in the car and watching the car from afar
    it was a weird one lol

    ·:*¨༺
    ༻¨*:·.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  23. #943
    ~*bluebird aster reverie*~ Lore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI~N
    Posts
    3,013
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Last night …


    Had at least 3 separate dreams last night that seemed to flow into each other. This might be a first for me.


    first dream…my two oldest girls and I had gotten on a plane and went somewhere…a different state. It wasn’t Maine, but it seemed like something like it. It was a fishing community near water, with shops tightly packed together. And boardwalks as sidewalks. And at night, you could clearly see tall mountains that looked more like fences close to us, and they glittered like when the 7 dwarves were singing, ‘whistle while you work’ in the mines in the original Disney movie.


    We had to wait in a long long line, that led deep into the earth, kinda like a pub, but it was actually an underground market with restaurants. And the main thing about this state was it had 3 focuses. The major one was whiskey, whiskey everywhere….then it was fish, they were cooking fish everywhere, and then it was toothpaste. They had standing booths with a sink where you could sample different toothpastes.


    As I was walking out, I lost my dress I had on that I had also worn to the fairy festival a few years ago. One that I had wore with my mom there. My oldest daughter had lost hers, too, and had went back looking for it. I had lost her because of it. I didn’t see the point in looking for mine. I figured I’d get another, and walked on in my bra and underwear through the maze of vendors to the exit. Along the way, I found another dress. I figured my daughter would catch up with me eventually. I walked on.


    I found my husband walking towards me outside. He had got on a plane and decided to come here, too. I told him that it’s a good thing because I didn’t have enough money to get back.


    My sister and her ex husband were together again there. They were the same as they were then, not now. They seemed young and happy.

    We admired the beauty of the place in the dark, in between the shops, on the boardwalk. The glittering mountains. It had an eerie and magical feel to it. Fireworks exploded behind the mountains. We drank whiskey and took goofy drunk pictures and talked, laughed, and sang jolly tunes together. We were being loud and gloriously drunk happy.


    Eventually I had to go back home. Evidently I was a teacher. When I walked into my classroom, my own class wasn’t there. It was a room full of immigrant children with an immigrant teacher. They looked at me like I didn’t belong there, and very unfriendly like. One teacher offered my a drink, but I felt like she had nefarious reasons. Her ‘welcoming’ smile wasn’t sincere. The drink was yellow and it looked like pee. At the bottom was a group of pennies. I told her they probably had covid on them.


    I went to see the principle, who was also an immigrant. I was hesitant to tell him what happened to me, considering. But he was friendly about it. And said they were just angry.


    The third part of the dream, I went to my parents house. There was a party happening, and it seemed like my mom had thrown it, but she wasn’t there. I think she was dead.


    My step aunts were there, and I tried talking to them, but one seemed bored and went and sat next to one of her sisters. I felt it was a shame, really.


    So I went into my room there, at my parents house, to take a shower and go to sleep. Inside there was an old couple and a doctor. The old man was laying on my bed, and the woman was on the floor with her legs spread, and a doctor was giving her a gynecological exam. I thought, well this is awkward. And I went to get in the shower, hoping they would leave.


    I got in the shower fully dressed, and just stood there, waiting to see if they would leave. But they just carried on like I wasn’t there, like they didn’t even see me. So I thought, there is no way I’m taking a shower in here right now. So I got out and went to the side bathroom. I was in there for a bit, waiting on them to leave, and I hear a knock on the door. I open it, and the old woman from the floor in my room is standing there, staring at me. I stare back at her and notice something unusual about her eyes. Her eyes are hazy. She is blind.

    ·:*¨༺
    ༻¨*:·.
    𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •