Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
lol @ gul using someone's dream thread to talk about his own dream: grow a self.
It's "dream interpretation thread", not "Allie's dream interpretation thread".

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
My completely amateur psychologist recommendation would be to take a martial arts class or something. You can't get comfortable with your masculine strength/aggression without actually getting out there and using it. But again, I'm not a certified psychologist or anything, so what do I know?
I did Tae Kwon Do for many years. It's not like I'm not comfortable with "strength and aggression", they're just not parts of my personality.

--

Several years ago, I had a dream where I was drinking coffee with Death. Then he turned into a person-sized, black whirlwind, and I was flying through space in the TARDIS (my dream-camera was outside, watching the TARDIS rapidly spinning along) and I found I couldn't breathe. Naturally asphyxiation tends to disrupt sleep, so I woke up to find myself smothering myself with my doona. Any takers on what happened there?

Why do I often dream that I'm a camera? Why am I almost never myself in any dreams?