Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I woke up from a nightmare, found myself on a couch at the home we lived when I was a kid. I walked towards my bed to sleep again but there was this very cute kitten there and it jumped to my face and sucked my eyelid, I held the cat and throw it away and got into my bed. I woke up for real this time.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I woke up from a nightmare, found myself on a couch at the home we lived when I was a kid. I walked towards my bed to sleep again but there was this very cute kitten there and it jumped to my face and sucked my eyelid, I held the cat and throw it away and got into my bed. I woke up for real this time.
    This sounds like wanting to wake up from a nightmare, go back in time to when things were simpler.
    The couch as you wrote sounds like it doesn't belong in the house, it could represent the actual life being uncomfortable, sleeping on a couch is rarely a nice experience.
    The kitten part is odd. One thing is that the kitten sucked on your eyelids, not eyes. For what goal?
    The eyelids protect the eyes, allow us to close them, not see the world, rest. Sucking is one of the first thing babies of all kinds do, it's how they feed. Maybe something you deem cute/nice/innofensive is feeding off of you and is keeping you from resting.
    Your goal seems to be to rest in a comfortable, familiar place, your bed. Maybe you're exhausted by a life that isn't great.
    But yeah, idk much about you so.