Thread: The ID vs EGO in model-A (graphic demonstration)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The ID vs EGO in model-A (graphic demonstration)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure if people dislike certain functions...
    The Id functions are strong and flexible.
    And there's always the issue of differentiating between "functions" and the "information elements" that happen to occupy specific positions. So your diagram needs further explanation...

*I think your joke below the diagram is adequate proof you're not an ethical type. I don't get it, and it seems like just a bunch of pointless swearing. No offense - just an observation.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently whatever point I was trying to make with that ended up with more confusion by the way I am trying to communicate it. I hate when that happens.

I did not really mean for that to be pointless swearing ... I was attempting to show that the EGO block in one person is not going to go over well with the ID and are at even odds with one another. A person can not see his or her own ID and EGO as they manifest together, but another can and what is seen by that person is often not how he or she sees his or her self, and that is fine for that person because he thinks he is doing a good job even though he may be seen as a total prick by others.

And it is not necessarily disliking diffrent functions, it is the dislike of seeing someone choosing certain functions over others and regarding some, while disregarding others. It is especially noticable if another is regarding some or same as extroverted or introverted over the ones you currently favor.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, that was pretty much a comment that I made.
    A person can not see his or her own ID and EGO as they manifest together, but another can and what is seen by that person is often not how he or she sees his or her self, and that is fine for that person because he thinks he is doing a good job even though he may be seen as a total prick by others.
    Ah, this makes sense. I think this is much closer. I think that when we do things, we are aware of what we're doing in the Ego-block aspects, but are inadvertently giving off signals in the Id as well. One interaction I've noticed is that when I'm feeling down, and even types seem to have a hyperreaction to me. I don't realize it, but I'm sending very clear signals about my inner state through my intonation, sentence structures, and facial expressions. And I don't even think about this stuff as I do it! I'm focused on my own internal feeling and how I feel rotten, and not on the way I'm expressing it externally.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    I don't realize it, but I'm sending very clear signals about my inner state through my intonation, sentence structures, and facial expressions. And I don't even think about this stuff as I do it! I'm focused on my own internal feeling and how I feel rotten, and not on the way I'm expressing it externally.
    Yes, I can relate to this, I have come to notice that my internal feelings are very much visible to others even when I am not aware of it. Except I do not tend to feel rotten - lack of healthy self critique probably...
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson