I have studied Jung's theories for a while now, but I am still confused as to what Introverted Sensing ( Si) and Introverted Intuition ( Ni) actually mean. When I am in school, I tend not to interact with many people, go straight from one class to another, and feel disgusted with students who don't respect the teachers or the school (Although I never say anything to them). I tend to show up early to class, and always have my work ready to be turned in. One peculiarity I have is that if a teacher makes a mistake when teaching the class, I don't point it out until after the other students have left the room, to avoid embarrasing them in front of their class. But when I am at home, I spend a lot of time reading, listening to music, studying various theories, watching television, and sometimes playing RPG's.

One particular thing about myself that I find inconsistant is that I tend to think in a very theoretical manner (suggesting an Intuitive type), but I tend to dislike change in rules and procedures, and rely on them when dealing with reality. In fact, I tend to do exactly the same thing every morning before going to school, even down to eating the same breakfast. (All of these things suggest an Si type) However, I've found that I don't tend to adhere to any sort of schedule when I do not have any obligations (Not even going to bed at a specific time). One thing I can say is that I find it difficult to deal with rapidly changing circumstances, and hate being in crowds because of all the loudness, rapid movement, and jostling of people. When dealing with the few friends I have, however, I tend to be energized by talking to them, and I have held 5 hour phone conversations before. So I don't even know for certain that I am an Introvert. I heard somewhere that true Introverts actually dislike talking to people, but I just hate dealing with noisy, active crowds, and find it difficult to approach people I don't know.

So, what type am I? I've been called an ISFp, an ISTp, an ENFj, and an INFp.