Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Caring" Types and Sex

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTF, go to hell. Apparently miss herzy is the one u should be saying that to.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    WTF, go to hell. Apparently miss herzy is the one u should be saying that to.
    Naaah, Herzy just likes wheeling people. There's a difference.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's better to have sex with one person 500 times than 500 people one time. now the question is, why?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    it's better to have sex with one person 500 times than 500 people one time. now the question is, why?
    Specialization? The same reason some doctors study only noses...

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on second thought, yeah the caregiver thing is better. (for this IEE anyway). It's difficult to put into words though. The differences aren't hit you over the head kind of things, they are more subtle.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Specialization? The same reason some doctors study only noses...
    what about family practice doctors then? are those the sluts?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    what about family practice doctors then? are those the sluts?
    I guess they're the equivalent of sluts in this analogy, although the low doctor-patient ratio doesn't really translate.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why dont you give a shot at describing it jewels?
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Okay, so I lied. I just wanted to be cool. We all know talking about your sex life makes you cool.
    actually - fail. talking bout sex makes you feel i little less frustrated (and dated), and it's the same as for the food - talking bout food makes you feel warm inside - until you get the idea that actual food isn't arriving here soon (unless it's a preparation for the foodish process, so it's all good - you just gotta have good partners (in kryme)for that around you) ..

koolish - foolish, lAt`zZZZ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    why dont you give a shot at describing it jewels?
    Maybe you should try it and then you will know! lotsa duals out there...

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

around you maybe, female sli's arent of abundance around my way

dammit.ahh well.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

around you maybe, female sli's arent of abundance around my way

dammit.ahh well.
    you've gotta remember, they are invisible to us! They are like unicorns. You almost have to have someone of a different type locate and point them out. They are everywhere! yet invisible...

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    you've gotta remember, they are invisible to us! They are like unicorns. You almost have to have someone of a different type locate and point them out. They are everywhere! yet invisible...
    I know what you mean, but in spite of that FEMALE SLIs are quite rare around these parts, more so than the males. Them being hard to spot only goes so far, I have a pretty decent sense for them now and ask around, they are nay in sight. I know I'm not the only male IEE mentioning this. Our crowds(the ones I and they hang with) aren't exactly similar.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know what you mean, but in spite of that FEMALE SLIs are quite rare around these parts, more so than the males. Them being hard to spot only goes so far, I have a pretty decent sense for them now and ask around, they are nay in sight. I know I'm not the only male IEE mentioning this. Our crowds(the ones I and they hang with) aren't exactly similar.
    in that case, why don't you just give up? just kidding. But really, if it's impossible, why even bother? And if it's possible, then just go do it.

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Last edited by pinkcanary; 06-10-2017 at 02:08 AM.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    in that case, why don't you just give up? just kidding. But really, if it's impossible, why even bother? And if it's possible, then just go do it.
    is that what you do when things get tough?

thats kind of an oversimplistic answer, but thats ok.

dont worry honey, I got it ;D

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where are you?
    What kind of crowd do you hang with?
    If you are in a mainly delta social group with a healthy gender mix you will find plenty of female delta st's although as I think Jewels said, you probably won't really recognise them straight away (female SLI's arn't all mechanics and carpenters etc, alot of them still fit female stereotypes)
    Chances are they may even find you, most of the ones I know tell me that they are drawn to creative people. So be creative and positive and fun and look for that matter of fact woman. Do creative things and go to centres of creativity, theatre (this is a good one as it requires people with different natural skill, so a lot of SLI's work as crew, lighting, sound etc, mainy blokes but there are women there), art, cookery classes.... dance classes. Salsa classes can be incredibly Si heavy, the clubs I've been to have been packed with it.

Other than that, the best thing to to do in my opinion is, find lots of people and sleep with them and eventually you'll get lucky and have sex with an unexpected SLI.

And when you do you'll fall madly in love and get married and have kids etc.
    Are you ready to get married? Are you ready for kids?

If not, why not go get tied up and spanked by some SLE hotty.
    Or find a hot IEI and tie her up and give her a good spanking.
    Or do something crazy involving ice cream with a voluptuous ESE.
    So many possibilites, it's what that Ne stuffs about and when and only when the time is right, you will find your SLI.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow that was epic

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a substantial amount of time to fill.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    I had a substantial amount of time to fill.
    I agree that was great advice. What type are you? I want to read more of this stuff. On other topics.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks very much, I'm quite flattered by that. I'm an IEE, my advice is a little hit and miss, but, well thanks again.

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe just stop being such a whiny bitch.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Other than that, the best thing to to do in my opinion is, find lots of people and sleep with them and eventually you'll get lucky and have sex with an unexpected SLI.

And when you do you'll fall madly in love and get married and have kids etc.
    Are you ready to get married? Are you ready for kids?

If not, why not go get tied up and spanked by some SLE hotty.
    Or find a hot IEI and tie her up and give her a good spanking.
    Or do something crazy involving ice cream with a voluptuous ESE.
    So many possibilites, it's what that Ne stuffs about and when and only when the time is right, you will find your SLI.
    woha
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Creepy-Cyclops

You know any INFj's? I usually find that most people have an activity friend, so if you know any of your female mirrors then there is good chance you could meet a female INFj through them.

I made a female ESTj friend through my last workplace, she's fairly sociable and yep she has ENFp female friends!

Although not as common as activators, they can be mirror friends too, so if you know any female ESTj's there's a good chance she'll have some female ISTp's around her.

I suppose it's like networking but it's in a quadra.

Creepy-Cyclops

I also think it's hard to meet ISTp's. A lot of them are actually sort of homebodies, so if you burgle houses then you could bump into a few. Usually best to get to them through a mutual friend, but then, suprises still do happen....

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    You know any INFj's? I usually find that most people have an activity friend, so if you know any of your female mirrors then there is good chance you could meet a female INFj through them.

I made a female ESTj friend through my last workplace, she's fairly sociable and yep she has ENFp female friends!

Although not as common as activators, they can be mirror friends too, so if you know any female ESTj's there's a good chance she'll have some female ISTp's around her.

I suppose it's like networking but it's in a quadra.
    hmm..I met an estj who connected me to some ISTp's. Its was quite random and luck definitely had a part to play, having met them anywhere else I seriously doubt I would have connected or developed anything substantial with them. As far as INFJ's, their even harder for me to find then ISTp girls! I've met like maybe 3 my whole life and havent gotten past any superficial level with them.

I will keep looking out though! thanks man.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks very much, I'm quite flattered by that. I'm an IEE, my advice is a little hit and miss, but, well thanks again.
    Yeah something about the tone of it I really liked. I seriously want you to write a short handbook to life or something lol! But very short of course, as us IEEs have short attention spans

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I also think it's hard to meet ISTp's. A lot of them are actually sort of homebodies, so if you burgle houses then you could bump into a few. Usually best to get to them through a mutual friend, but then, suprises still do happen....
    lol at the burgling people's houses . Yeah the activity partner route sounds like a good idea.

However, my ISTp bf has a huge number of Beta friends he parties with (especially ENFjs)...I think because he appears more like an ISTj when he's drunk. Though his close friends are all Deltas, and his best guy friend I'm positive is ENFp! So there may be something to this theory -- but you'd have to get in w/ his best, best friends not the "socially" ones, which could be hard to do. He goes out w/ the social ones more often and sees his best friends more rarely and usually it's just a small Delta dinner, etc.

Still, sounds like a good approach!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait, you're discussing sexual experiences by type, fucks sake again with the fucking three letter fag crap that 16types.info created. FOUR LETTERS PLEASE.

Anyways, sexual experience is by one person to another person which may be different with another person depending on the amount of openness between them, etc. It is rather hard to say which type is better for another type. And the people who are describing which type is this and that may not be that specific type. I mean if you go to INTJFORUM, I can guarantee you 25-50% of them are not even INTJs. But you take their word like the false bible that INTJS behave in this fashion or that fashion without even meeting or seeing that person live.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by betterthandead View Post
    Anyways, sexual experience is by one person to another person
    I think this idea deserve some merit as the point of sex is intimacy in some way, and that is based around issues of individuality rather than type.

Though I also see the point in some ways to look at type... but honestly I think its more fun just to do it than analyze it, oddly enough sex is one area I have no interest to be analytical about, biology sure, but sex in and of itself nah, sexual psychology sure, but sex preference and type... I don't know it feels like something I don't want coursing through my mind when something peaks my sexual interest. I don't get it, does it turn people on more with anticipation when they are expecting to get it on with someone they've typed as their dual ? To me it wouldn't work like that, I detach from reality when I am thinking and during things of sexual interest, I WANT TO BE IN REALITY at those times.

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some ISTp’s can be extremely reserved as well, more so than SLIs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12