Thread: EII-INFj women always thin?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I think a lot factors come in to it, not type. I've met EIIs of all sizes.
    What makes someone physically gentle?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

172/3 cm x 64/66 kg right now, gained 5 kgs this summer n now am buddha

+ hairy

+ fuck the police

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Never heard that term before, I don't know what it means. To me, someone "physically gentle" would be like giving a seat to a pregnant woman and similar. Then, I don't think all EIIs are hyper thin. That's unrealistic. There's a lot of factors for overweight, such as different cultures, food, family etc. There are families where parents have unhealthy habits with food and kids are raised with such habits and else. About socionics, I think writings could suggest that Se PoLR ppl could be physically frail, with poor coordination, weakness, moving carelessly and prone to get injuries or similar (which I actually have seen in LIIs and NFs).

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the lack of body force. the lack of coordination reduces physical efficiency too
    in general, N types have worse consciouse contact with own bodies and lesser interest to train them
    Jung's type is one of predisposing factors to be perceived as weak/gentle

but N types may to have any body constitutions as it's not about the psyche
    may to have any weight. though in average, having lesser interest to food and physical work, they tend to have lesser weightes and muscles than S types

EII are not always thin. But being N, are more often so than S types

also, as to carry bigger weight needs better bones, muscles and hence better - a stronger consitution. there can be a hypothetical link between lighter constitutions and N types, in case Jung type has a genetic factor. there can be such evolutional selection

among EIIs I know IRL, seems no one has higher than average weight. one of them is rather thin and may to look better with more wieght. I suppose they eat lesser, are lesser attracted to sweets and other high caloric meal for the pleasure. it should be the main factor why they often are thin

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Never heard that term before, I don't know what it means.
    I perceive N types women as more physically gentle than S types women, for example.
    Same as Fi types are perceived as more kind than average.
    A kind and gentle woman - the traits of ideal feminity in my perception of TS type.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Most Americans are not EII, so maybe there's something in it. Although it seems that some EIIs are weight disadvantaged one way or another while some are not.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen EIIs come in many different shapes, forms and sizes.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    the lack of body force. the lack of coordination reduces physical efficiency too
    in general, N types have worse consciouse contact with own bodies and lesser interest to train them
    Jung's type is one of predisposing factors to be perceived as weak/gentle

but N types may to have any body constitutions as it's not about the psyche
    may to have any weight. though in average, having lesser interest to food and physical work, they tend to have lesser weightes and muscles than S types

EII are not always thin. But being N, are more often so than S types

also, as to carry bigger weight needs better bones, muscles and hence better - a stronger consitution. there can be a hypothetical link between lighter constitutions and N types, in case Jung type has a genetic factor. there can be such evolutional selection

among EIIs I know IRL, seems no one has higher than average weight. one of them is rather thin and may to look better with more wieght. I suppose they eat lesser, are lesser attracted to sweets and other high caloric meal for the pleasure. it should be the main factor why they often are thin

I perceive N types women as more physically gentle than S types women, for example.
    Same as Fi types are perceived as more kind than average.
    A kind and gentle woman - the traits of ideal feminity in my perception of TS type.
    Very insightful. Thank you

My SEE father often observed me not eating for long periods of time while at I sat in my room or on the couch pondering ideas in my head for long periods of time or having detachments from the physical world around me with writing and general thought
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

This thread seems to have been diverted into Texas sharpshooting.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some comments on this board are disgusting and fetishistic.
    That being said, I don't think there is a correlation with weight and sociotype, since it is so very dependent of a lot of factors, including some factors that people can't control, such as socioeconomic status or health*. Personally I'm medium sized, normal weight, not thin and curvy because of my race; and I do hate talking about my body.
    I'd rather argue that certain kinds of body movements, or the way you carry yourself are much more type related, maybe "presence" is a good word for it? Idk.

*I'm referring to health here not as an excuse to stay fat, but as illnesses or conditions which limit the capacity of doing exercise, or which impair metabolism significantly making losing weight difficult, etc.

Banned
    TIM
    EII-Ne 6w5 SP/SX 629
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm fat EII :/

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I
    don't
    know

I'm a rail lol (but my husband loves it so )

I have seen heavier set INFJ but I don't know what big is big? Are we talking about 200 plus lbs? I don't know

Damn analysis paralysis...stop making me think
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-04-2020 at 03:23 AM.
    -

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I child I was very thin and I do like to do sports, and I feel bad if I’m
    not active to some extent. Due to Covid I kinda got lazy, and fell into a depression so I gained a bit of belly fat. It’s not noticeable if I wear a big shirt but if it’s tight, you can see a little fat. My stomach is still flat though but I’m planning on doing track or a swim team. Some of these descriptions are similar to me, I have very thin arms and legs, small hands and feet about 5’3. My EIE mother is much much shorter than me though and we both have round faces, but I feel like mine is more round, more masculine lmao. I definitely think se creatives are some of the thinnest people I’ve seen, my ESI friend is very very thin and tells me she has trouble eating a lot. For me I try to be aware of what I eat I always eat pretty healthy, though I do have a sweet tooth for stuff like chocolate and ice cream. That can be bad and probably what makes me gain some weight because late at night I’ll sneak it into my bed.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know an EII who is a bit heavy she thinks a lot of ppl are twigs. i think most EIIs do eat shitty high calorie food they just dont eat a lot of it.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi Subtype yeah , but Ne Subtype are usually stocky
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bahaha I wish!
    I am average but of the girls that could be typed as EII I know, not a single one is underweight

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I’ve found obese EII so I guess it’s officially not type related
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I’ve found obese EII so I guess it’s officially not type related
    A relation exists as I've explaned above, just not absolute. So average weight of types should differ (as a behavior and interests differ), but noticable number of people may have it any. Happen S with low weight and fatty N.

Also some people have stronger physical constitution with more durable bones, easier muscles development - this has an influence on the weight too. Hypothetically, expressed cases of a constitution may be linked with psyche traits as Jung type. Cause if you have S type and so higher interest in physical work - it would a lesser good to have a predisposition to weaker body. So some genes of the constitution may be linked with Jung types. Physiognomy this approach develops too much and leaves the ground, but more basical evolutional link of body and psyche may to exist.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My phone randomly erased everything…

for me personally, I hold on to high body fat even when at a lower weight so I was never slim in the sense of lean/low body fat.

also I love sweet stuff. And carbs. And I can enjoy fast food in moderation too. I just can’t have too much of those things due to diet constraints.
    Last edited by necrosebud; 03-27-2023 at 02:18 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If you ask @Sol the only way you can be EII is if you sit in the corner, don’t do or say anything and look dead -non verbal behaviors
    -

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Biting my tongue here comes my J ness
    “He’s insane”
    -

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Probably just coincidence, but so far I know only thin EII women.

Also I remember phaedrus once saying something about EII women don't have large/fat body type.

So, what's your experiences?
    I dunno but a lot of them are very attractive. 🥵

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12