653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Have you typed your daughter yet?
    Yeah she seems to be EII at the moment
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EII can be so cynical. I think we need to figure out a way to stop and move forward from this but somehow it compliments ESTJ when they express certain wold views. What do y'all think?

I'm missing my IEI cousin today. She passed away of breast cancer in her mid 60s. I'm sad that she and I were not as close as we were in the last few years of her life. She was a literary master in some ways in the Armenian language. She knew many songs and poems, but beat herself down for not becoming a doctor. However she like a lot of Fe types in the Armenian culture were very much about their own native culture. I'm not at all that way so we couldn't achieve a special bond like that. She want so far as to request that when she passed away here in the US that she be buried back home in Armenia. I on the other hand never cared for cultural affiliations in an Fe way ("my people" "my crowd" "my tribe"). My tribe is the person I love an marry
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-20-2021 at 04:33 PM.
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII sex therapist

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI Te subtype

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Iím dealing with the stress of overworking (round the clock) and needing rest which I donít get . I feel so guilty thinking about wanting time off to do me since so many people are left without jobs and in poor conditions in this pandemic. Like I should shut my emotions aside and show up to work
    -

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I’m dealing with the stress of overworking (round the clock) and needing rest which I don’t get . I feel so guilty thinking about wanting time off to do me since so many people are left without jobs and in poor conditions in this pandemic. Like I should shut my emotions aside and show up to work
    I will pray for you and work.

I have been working at quite a pace for a long time, including really intense high paced teaching positions that are temporary, so I put myself all-in, in a big way, and get to know all these students and this new system, just to leave them all and start all over again elsewhere. It's the hard part of teaching, but over and over again. But recently I started a new career path including some teaching, for a really special institution I love and it will be a whole different saner pace, eventually, for sure, after I get acclimated and trained and accustomed to it all - and I won't have to LEAVE after I settle into the right pace, focus and routines - finally! And for the first summer in years, I am not consumed with job searching for September. yea! I did not expect this change, and I wouldn't have had time to look for it except I went through my first lull with no good positions to apply for, and therefore had time to see and consider this. Also the commute is perfect. Who knew that all along God had something better, different, and more suited to me?

Maybe God has something out there for you that's better, different, more suited to you, and that is why He is allowing you to feel this dissatisfaction about what you are doing now.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I’m an 800 meter (two laps) track runner and I’ve been following and typing the track runners. I have an inclination that Athing Mu is also INFJ. It seems to me a lot of mid distance runners are INFJ. She is a beautiful woman
    -

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m an 800 meter (two laps) track runner and I’ve been following and typing the track runners. I have an inclination that Athing Mu is also INFJ. It seems to me a lot of mid distance runners are INFJ. She is a beautiful woman
    I’m a runner too! Well, I unfortunately took a break from it due to injury, but I love it.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    SLI Te subtype
    I like him but he speaks like an extrovert somehow, the way he quickly gathers his thoughts.

Would you mind explaining the thoughts behind your SLI typing? I haven't met and correctly identified enough SLIs it seems...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Iím a runner too! Well, I unfortunately took a break from it due to injury, but I love it.
    Does Abby Cooper 5000m seem like EII?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    SLI Te subtype
    Are you sure? Seems LSE ish

On another note… I am watching videos like this and commenting

https://youtu.be/zquslCUon_U

“I like it when friends team up” lol
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-29-2021 at 08:20 PM.
    -

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi.

Banned
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Varu View Post
    Hi.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    I like him but he speaks like an extrovert somehow, the way he quickly gathers his thoughts.

Would you mind explaining the thoughts behind your SLI typing? I haven't met and correctly identified enough SLIs it seems...
    He speaks very similarly to a SLI Te subtype guy who does scene productions here. Shy on expressing himself but keen on technical know-how recognizing the workings behind the scenes.

I've also misplaced these posts it seems meant for the delta typing thread

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Sol

I would never threaten to have my kids kicked out of a home or make “small drama” at home

Not me

“ Robespierre tailored to the interests and values ​​of the first quadra, which are often limited by concerns about family well-being, peace, peace and health of the household ... Hamlet (especially used to the extreme) and here manages to make a storm in a teacup - just for tone, for emotional release. Because of that and there are frequent quarrels with Robespierre, who believes that in time of peace in the mood is not justified, and behavior - is unacceptable.

(Here, by the way, it is appropriate to finish explaining what ended the relationship reunited after a long separation, daughter Leah and mother-EIE. Following the reunification of their relationship had deteriorated and eventually they had to pass one another and to live apart. Their last quarrel occurred at children's parties, when mother (now a grandmother), barely appeared, was to teach her grandchildren and threaten them with a finger: "Behave well, otherwise you kicked out of here". Daughter - Robespierre saw such treatment of her children, was outraged: "It is their down! She behaved as if they were guilty. Why scare them? Why would spoil their mood? They're nothing wrong yet did not! She does not understand that it hurt them this, they ruined holiday ". ”
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol

I would never threaten to have my kids kicked out of a home or make “small drama” at home

Not me

“ Robespierre tailored to the interests and values ​​of the first quadra, which are often limited by concerns about family well-being, peace, peace and health of the household ... Hamlet (especially used to the extreme) and here manages to make a storm in a teacup - just for tone, for emotional release. Because of that and there are frequent quarrels with Robespierre, who believes that in time of peace in the mood is not justified, and behavior - is unacceptable.

(Here, by the way, it is appropriate to finish explaining what ended the relationship reunited after a long separation, daughter Leah and mother-EIE. Following the reunification of their relationship had deteriorated and eventually they had to pass one another and to live apart. Their last quarrel occurred at children's parties, when mother (now a grandmother), barely appeared, was to teach her grandchildren and threaten them with a finger: "Behave well, otherwise you kicked out of here". Daughter - Robespierre saw such treatment of her children, was outraged: "It is their down! She behaved as if they were guilty. Why scare them? Why would spoil their mood? They're nothing wrong yet did not! She does not understand that it hurt them this, they ruined holiday ". ”
    Ignore
    Ignore
    Ignore