Results 6,121 to 6,160 of 6486

Thread: Delta Lounge

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It’s interesting having an ESTj baby. She knows what she likes to eat. Like me she eats slowly, no rush no fuss. She has a wonderful sense of humor. She can look at me so intensely sometime. Yes my own daughter has me figured out
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Sol

you should be a youtube video maker. Film everything around Russia you can. You can have an IEE film for you; activity relationship fun.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg yes totally! great idea BS! @Sol, you can start making real life video interviews through the streets, you can meet all the EIIs! also tag them and show us pls, ok? : ))

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    great idea BS!
    nice play of words

> Sol, you can start making real life video interviews through the streets, you can meet all the EIIs!

not good conditions for assured typing and not many people will agree to talk enough, especially for a camera

if to use random people as types examples, the relatively good can be interviews for a job or other [ or an imitation of this ]. those are made on camera often and people accept this
    to use bloggers is much much easier and gives acceptable use as examples

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

omg yes totally! great idea BS! @Sol, you can start making real life video interviews through the streets, you can meet all the EIIs! also tag them and show us pls, ok? : ))
    My idea wasn't for you. Your response shows no sensitivity. You're turning my idea into a joke. By doing that not only are you degrading that I can come up with ideas but you are also insulting sol by telling him to film other EII. This means you don't respect either one of us, which is fine with me because I can't speak for sol, but I certainly do not respect you after you wrote this insensitive remark. It shows me what kind of a person you are. Above all you insult yourself.

I don't like people who use smiles after a mean statement. Those are not my type of people.
    -

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no Im serious :/

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

no Im serious :/
    I wish I could record the images that my eyes see, so I could post pics of the various types of people that I see and compare my typing of them to other people's typing.

Yesterday I noticed this EII female walking past my table in the restaurant and I then looked at her female companion and saw she was an SLI. I thought, Of course. Activity.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I loved the description of the undertaker @Adam Strange, but I didnt get what you typed him as? ESI? you shouldve showed a pic of Helena Christensen

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I wish I could record the images that my eyes see...
    There is a solution fo this, Adam, it's called Snap Spectacles.
    31rt4VsV8UL._SX425_.jpg

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get it now. I get how LXEs value Fi.

They go through life constantly running away from their own inner feelings and the emotional affect things have on them, putting a blind eye 2 it like it's not there. But EXIs feel it and see it and see them running away from it but aren't as fearful of it or fearful 2 bring it up, and when it is brought up LXEs are like "you can see that?" "Idk how to make sense of that." and EXIs can explain why it happened and why it's important to deal with those inner emotions we run away from and help LXEs release them. Ha, never thought I'd see the day where I would be able to understand why LXEs value Fi.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post

They go through life constantly running away from their own inner feelings and the emotional affect things have on them, putting a blind eye 2 it like it's not there. But EXIs feel it and see it and see them running away from it but aren't as fearful of it or fearful 2 bring it up, and when it is brought up LXEs are like "you can see that?" "Idk how to make sense of that." and EXIs can explain why it happened and why it's important to deal with those inner emotions we run away from and help LXEs release them. Ha, never thought I'd see the day where I would be able to understand why LXEs value Fi.
    Who said anything about releasing those inner feelings? They are chained up and locked in the basement and their muffled screams are being ignored for a reason.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who said anything about releasing those inner feelings? They are chained up and locked in the basement and their muffled screams are being ignored for a reason.
    Gotcha

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What? no. LSE don't bottle their feelings; their feelings are masked when they do Te. It's not on purpose. It's alike a valve. In order to let Te flow out the valve has to shut off Fi. Logic and pure logic is absence of emotions. Read my signature. They talk about what and who bothers them at work looking at someone to help make sense of them doesn't mean they run away from them

They hear my screams loud and clear when I tell them to build a wall around the patio because I won't be living in a house where the patio isn't inclosed for baby's safety.
    -

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    What? no. LSE don't bottle their feelings; their feelings are masked when they do Te. It's not on purpose. It's alike a valve. In order to let Te flow out the valve has to shut off Fi. Logic and pure logic is absence of emotions. Read my signature.
    Masked, bottled, what's the difference? Ok, disregarded. Long disregarded emotions that are built up over time.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Я живу в Санкт-Петербурге, мне 57 лет, я профессор университета, преподаю социологию, психологию. И мой и Ваш тип - это этико-интуитивный интроверт, я не сомневаюсь. Я занимаюсь соционикой почти 30 лет, мне кажется, я хорошо различаю типы по лицу, даже по голосу. Я прилагаю мое фото. Жду вашего письма. Антонина

I live in St. Petersburg, I am 57 years old, I am a university professor, I teach sociology, psychology. And my and your type is an ethical-intuitive introvert, I have no doubt. I've been doing socionics for almost 30 years, I think I'm good at distinguishing types by face, even by voice. I enclose my photo. I'm waiting for your letter. Antonia

?-06.jpg
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-04-2019 at 04:01 AM.
    -

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If anyone is interested I have found truck load full of SLE's feelings. Only 5 €/liter (5 % v/v) in alcohol based solution captured in natura.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some shocking comments tbh

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I found a picture of an EII in a class room setting.
    -

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII, who do you turn to when you are feeling blue, does talking to your LSE help or do you need to turn to more F friends who understand how you feel?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EII, who do you turn to when you are feeling blue, does talking to your LSE help or do you need to turn to more F friends who understand how you feel?
    All depends on what my blues are. I am gosh darn STOIC so I solve all my problems by myself. Most of my emotions are about the pain I feel when I see the pain of other people. Like homelessness and poverty is very painful to watch by me. I personally experience the pain of these individuals and my heart hurts about it so I talk to my husband about that pain.
    I would say I go to my husband; he knows me well.

This brings me to a thought. I hate that when I'm walking with him on a beautiful day like today I have to reflect on the problems of the neighborhood and such topics are so sad and serious in nature; like we were talking about homelessness in our community, what can be done about it; how it's impacting the emotional health of people. Always so serious.

My pain is not that important. There are people going through worse things than myself. You have to keep your head clear so that you can help them when needed.
    -

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All depends on what my blues are. I am gosh darn STOIC so I solve all my problems by myself. Most of my emotions are about the pain I feel when I see the pain of other people. Like homelessness and poverty is very painful to watch by me. I personally experience the pain of these individuals and my heart hurts about it so I talk to my husband about that pain.
    I would say I go to my husband; he knows me well.

This brings me to a thought. I hate that when I'm walking with him on a beautiful day like today I have to reflect on the problems of the neighborhood and such topics are so sad and serious in nature; like we were talking about homelessness in our community, what can be done about it; how it's impacting the emotional health of people. Always so serious.

My pain is not that important. There are people going through worse things than myself. You have to keep your head clear so that you can help them when needed.
    Hm, my blues are mostly not other's focused like that, I usually feel blues about my own life.

These problems you bring up sound like they would be fine to talk about with LSE since LSE is so "fixing the problems of the world" focused.

But like idk if it works with personal problems and such, when drowning in your own feels I think it just makes them want to run in the other direction lol.

I tried once to talk an issue out with an LSE friend I had and man they just said the worst thing you could say lol oh lord, it's probably a little more complicated when male EII talks to male LSE about that stuff.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It depends on the source of the blues and how persistent they are, I think. Over the past several years I've dealt with some depression and gone to therapy. The therapy helped me build up a toolset I can pull out when I start feeling down, so I don't stay stuck or get self-destructive. A lot of it is just inner self work. For example, taking time to comb through my feelings and put words to them, that's helpful. Concrete actions that will build up my physical, mental, and emotional health help, too - like exercise, routine, sleep, time alone / "nothing time", getting hugs, eating nutritious food, artistic expression, gratitude, mindfulness, etc.

However, if I feel I need to talk something through with someone, I'll turn to a friend or relation who has the most context to whatever is bothering me + who is a kind listener + who will be confidential. My sister (IEE) is one such person. A close ESE friend is another. My mother (LSE, I think). An LSE friend. My dog, lol. Sometimes trees. Every blue moon this forum does the trick, too.

Regardless of if I feel I need to talk in order to process something, I do try to let my husband (LSE) know at least the basics of how I'm feeling. If nothing else, it's a very practical thing because then he knows what's going on with me and can better be helpful. He's been learning about the concrete actions (routine, time alone, etc.) that help me and so he helps create the space and structure/materials for that. He's practiced his listening skills and has gone through rough things himself, so he's actually really good at being a confidant. As we've increasingly gotten to know each other, I've become more comfortable just bringing things up to him. It's something I want to practice more. We have had to work on the "I just need listening right now, not fixes" thing, lol.

I haven't gone to counseling for a few months (my counselor essentially gently kicked me out of the nest), but if I find myself in a persistent funk I would easily set up an appointment.

Are you feeling blue?
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So I came back to work after maternity leave and the LSE at work is bringing on a new waive of friendly and courteous attitude “hi M, how’s your baby?” Is the first to jump in and try to help me when I ask a group of people for help. I don’t like this guy and I thought I had put a big enough psychological distance between him and I for him to get the point that I want our conversation kept to “hi” “bye”

He’s the biggest sleezeball on the planet. Slept with one SEE. She dumped him and is now dating another SEE at work. And I have zero respect for him.

Today I’m watching the new SEE going back to his workplace to check up on her property and the last SEE flirtingly brush past him ever so slyly. The new SEE is stepping up her game and goes back there more often. Two devas in a room.

Yeah such idiots. They should do a threesome I’m thinking.
    -

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

devas vs asuras? are you into hinduism B?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

devas vs asuras? are you into hinduism B?
    No I’m Orthodox Christian
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So it turns out that my daughter is SEE type which would make sense since she would be a benefit relationship to my LSE husband.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Recently I'm rethinking the "caregiver" dichotomy in socionics. I think it's BULLS. Having many Gamma family members (I do have a rather large family - over 100 members), it's always the ESI, ILI, and SEE who tell me "M, make sure baby isn't out in the sun for too long, it's not good for her; M, it's too windy out cover your baby; M, her eyes look watery, ask the doctor what's going on." While the SLI and LSE are just sitting back and doing their own thing.

Seriously people get your information straight.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My husband last night
    “Mom... I’ll pick you up from the airport.” Shoulders responsibility.
    Me: babe this is the heart of LA, you will be uncomfortable driving there. Would you like me to drive I can see what’s about to come
    Him: no. I’m driving.
    Me: okay babe (I know the heavy bitching about how congested and awful LA is is about to come up so I prepare to make it as easy as possible for him)

In the heart of terminal 5
    Him: I HATE La. look at this, packed like sardines (bitching continues)
    Me: babe we don’t live in LAX lol
    Him: yes we do
    Me: WOULD you like me to drive honey?
    Him: (will not give up responsibility) NO you sit back and relax

“While negativist LSE prefers to do everything himself, which is more convenient for the EII. The EII prefers to guide and manage than run errands for anyone, and even then he tries not to assume too much responsibility.
    LSEs have a better life when they get over 'covering their asses" with senses of responsibility and let people be who they are.

I get the inclination of your husband but I'd probably either not really complain or just let you drive esp if you seemed so willing to do it.

A lot of the little stuff doesn't matter. But yeah, pride is a thing too.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I came back to work after maternity leave and the LSE at work is bringing on a new waive of friendly and courteous attitude “hi M, how’s your baby?” Is the first to jump in and try to help me when I ask a group of people for help. I don’t like this guy and I thought I had put a big enough psychological distance between him and I for him to get the point that I want our conversation kept to “hi” “bye”

basic caregiver drawn to remarking on overt needs and situations.
    shrug. Been there, oops.

* B A S I C * .gif
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So it turns out that my daughter is SEE type which would make sense since she would be a benefit relationship to my LSE husband.

promise me you are never going to use socionics to justify having a poor relationship with your child

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my random comment of the day:

There is a vast, huge difference within types.
    enneagram, enneagram instinct, apti, cultural/social norms, conditioning, age, experience, associative experiences and memories, etc, all factors.

this is not newsflash. But it's good to have different lenses available, so you can better give a space for people's needs -- rather than overfitting and pixilating by stretching a single theory too far.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    promise me you are never going to use socionics to justify having a poor relationship with your child
    I ordered 5 books for my daughter -used of course because I'm huge into reuse recycling
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

my LSE mil has cancer (her fourth one in her life)
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    my random comment of the day
    "TIM LSE"

no

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    "TIM LSE"

no
    he's LSE
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

he's LSE
    he's another unicorn

LSE men are very rare on obscurity psychology forums. He's talking style differs from my significantly.

"promise me you are never going to use socionics to justify having a poor relationship with your child"

this reminds F type. mb even FN

"my random comment of the day:
    enneagram, enneagram instinct, apti, cultural/social norms, conditioning, age, experience, associative experiences and memories, etc, all factors."

Here you may notice a chaotic text format - high/low letter case. Also is not usual for LSE. It's significantly more expected from P or N type.

his profile avatar

this reminds F type humor. and it's not how serious LSE would represent themselves

In sum: it's not LSE. At best it's close SLI.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    he's another unicorn

LSE men are very rare on obscurity psychology forums. He's talking style differs from my significantly.

"promise me you are never going to use socionics to justify having a poor relationship with your child"

enneagram, enneagram instinct, apti, cultural/social norms, conditioning, age, experience, associative experiences and memories, etc, all factors."

Here you may notice a chaotic text format - high/low letter case. Also is not usual for LSE. It's significantly more expected from P or N type.

his profile avatar

this reminds F type humor. and it's not how serious LSE would represent themselves

No he's LSE
    -

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1D Ni + 1D Fi problems = LSE doing everything for everyone around them then later getting exhausted and mad about being used.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he's another unicorn

his profile avatar

hahaha

You don't even know that picture is from or why it's there.

also nice consistency of capitalization