640 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Have you typed your daughter yet?
    Yeah she seems to be EII at the moment
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EII can be so cynical. I think we need to figure out a way to stop and move forward from this but somehow it compliments ESTJ when they express certain wold views. What do y'all think?

I'm missing my IEI cousin today. She passed away of breast cancer in her mid 60s. I'm sad that she and I were not as close as we were in the last few years of her life. She was a literary master in some ways in the Armenian language. She knew many songs and poems, but beat herself down for not becoming a doctor. However she like a lot of Fe types in the Armenian culture were very much about their own native culture. I'm not at all that way so we couldn't achieve a special bond like that. She want so far as to request that when she passed away here in the US that she be buried back home in Armenia. I on the other hand never cared for cultural affiliations in an Fe way ("my people" "my crowd" "my tribe"). My tribe is the person I love an marry
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-20-2021 at 04:33 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII sex therapist

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI Te subtype