Thread: Delta Lounge

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
    I have moments like that all the time. And yes, I gotta find more Te egos, I'm constantly around ethics users.
    It’s still a good time of year to do some hiking. You will be surprised how many S types take advantage of local parks and. I took my daughter to Griffith Park just yesterday and we had a lot of fun.
    Get out explore
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Oh, I am so sorry for the fright. I will pray for you not to be haunted by that.
    Thank you! I actually had more anxiety about not being able to breathe than I did about actual flames, interestingly enough.

I've realized my body took the brunt of my stress, and currently I am feeling unwell. Being home again, safe and comfortable, has helped a lot.

That is helpful being married to an organized LSE! I am completing basement clean-out and creating my husband's first workshop, as tools and parts were all over in misc. buckets, boxes and bins. A jumble. I was telling my SEI friend that this was taking SO LONG partly because I had her LSE husband's amazing standards in mind for workshop organization. He is home fix-it man, besides his incredibly busy career, and that two-car garage is STUFFED with tools and fix-it/build-it needs, but yet clean and roomy, because his organization is shrewdly PERFECT. I had a small space to make a workshop with a ton of stuff, and I wanted it to be both beautiful and useful, so I had to be LSE-shrewd to make it happen. .. Almost done now.
    LSE-shrewd, haha, I like it. My husband is good about coming up with systems and processes that make my goals or wants easier to accomplish. Like when we first moved into our place, he did most of the arranging and storing of things, and as I went about my daily life I would encounter difficulties or decide I wanted something to work differently, and I learned to tell him and he would rearrange things to make it work better for me. And whenever our small fridge gets full and I need to put leftovers away or just when I need something packed well, I often ask him to do it because somehow he makes it all fit just right, haha.

Hi Minde!

This is our new wood stove, installed (finally!) today: [image]
    What a pretty stove! I approve!

Adequate ventilation. Yes - i will have to talk to my husband about that. It is right next to windows that can open, but, we are going to get new fire alarms hooked up, but I don't want them going off all the time. I want them not too loud, and I want them easy to turn off when there is a smokey fire-start - or smokey cooking in the kitchen.
    Good idea. You need something that is both a safety tool and usable. I know some people who completely disconnect their smoke alarms because they get tired of fighting it to turn it off when they don't need it.

But I got a job offer today. I did not expect to hear so soon after interview this morning. I might be a glutton for punishment, as I am wiling to take on challenging things. I feel I should. I have a great husband, a living Catholic faith and all the blessing that go with that, good health, no one to take serious care of at home, so, I should. But the schedule is heavy causing an exodus of teachers, but the district is high rated, a nice area. I am taking the plunge became I feel a peace about it in spite of the challenges. So I am going to try. Signing the dotted line might be tomorrow. Work might start real soon as this woman is ready to have her baby any day.
    You remind me a little of me IEE sister, taking on a lot. She's a physicians assistant and when the pandemic really got going she actually had her hours cut in half. So she applied for a less popular job in her same workplace and now she's working full time again, two jobs at half time each. So she's very busy again! She's had to learn over the years how to be still and rest, but I think she does overall favor a faster pace than I do.

So you are living in a cottage now? In the woods? That sounds great!
    Not quite in the woods, but lots of trees all about. There's also a good deal of farmland.

This was the view out my back door the day we evacuated:

Here are a few more from more pleasant days:

Yes, the heat is the big issue. You know we were going to use sheet metal, because it's cheap, but I decided it wasn't much more to go with cement board (requires to be installed 1" from wall) covered with the ceramic tile they say is fine. So I found an inexpensive tile that looked right in the room (shiny "lake green" like rippled water), and we did same on the hearth (using wood-look ceramic on the wood floor). Well, when the helper was actually finally putting it in, I said, "Can't it go closer to the wall?" (every inch is sacred when your house is small). He said "No. If you had used brick, yes, but this tile has a glass glaze and can crack." I didn't know that was a factor; I can only research so much! But, for a bonus he moved it in an inch for me and that made me happy.
    Good job researching and adapting to the constraints!
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Armenia is at war with Azerbaijan and let's see how much richer Russia gets for it for selling arms to both sides.
    -

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Minde, those pictures are STUNNING! I loved them. What a pleasure to look at. I am so glad you can still have that beauty.

I love how you captured the same scene with so many different views! I just love it.

Nature is so healing, isn't it? I am really enjoying this weather and the fall colors, finally changing belatedly this year. My (new) commute is most busy highway, something I don't like, until I get off the picturesque wealthy rural town my school is in. But much of the highway, between the towns we race by, is nestled in low mountains (making it the windiest fast-moving highway I have ever been on) and there are so many beautiful views of them. (Except for the blight of the interruption of major power lines, and worse, all those ominous cell towers they put up during covid lockdown).

Also I drove across CT and back last weekend, in a rented pickup, and some of the rural roads were so stunning, with the turning trees and the roads a winding ribbon covered by big old trees of every type and color. Through one small town, I guess because it was a major through-road, a big group of Trump supporters from young to old were out, roadside at a traffic light, with their signs, and the beautiful fall day. Really salt-of-the-earth looking folk, with nice faces of good character. I was glad to see them.

Lately at home this one tree keeps catching my eye and delighting me. It is an old maple my husband taps every year, and I keep wondering if it is going to make it, as it always loses something in a storm. I want it to stay. It has a particularly lovely shape. It sits on the end of our driveway and frames our house from a certain view, turning our simple home (we have enhanced it a bit; I have pics here somewhere of our work) into something really special in its mature foliage frame. Today I just gasped when I saw it is going flame red in places, with still some green on it. I don't recall it turning red before. The maple next to it is turning orange. It's also old but not a sugar maple. The just-beginning-to-set sun was behind it and the red leaves were glowing like lights against the sapphire sky. I hope, hope, hope this is not a last hurrah and it will hold on some more years.

Anyway, it is lovely to have a view to love. I am so glad you can enjoy that with your new husband. He sounds great, and you sound happy.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Sol
    I guess Russia will always save Armenia but never recognize us as his dual
    -

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    @Sol
    I guess Russia will always save Armenia but never recognize us as his dual
    His dual? Russia is a mother.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

One of the endearing qualities of an ESTJ is how they get choked up emotionally when they recall someone they love but how they control their emotions in public. Makes me want to kiss them
    -

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I posted this in chat, but want to preserve it for posterity: I'm thankful today to have an ESTj as my bookkeeper who can handle disputes with bureaucratic departments on my behalf. I'd have caved awhile back.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

A Place within a Place in the Universe Where they will never suspect. *Cackles like a witch.*
    TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Put up the Christmas tree, this year has been going by strangely. Was also listening to Christmas music while putting it up with my family. Last Christmas is like it was yesterday and wondering what 2020 would bring. Now we have the answer to that question. The Christmas spirit is there but it is going to be a lot different this year. I can find a lot of good that came with the year, even if there were major changes that were not so good.

Each of the different ornaments has a different story to tell. My little two-and-a-half year old niece is new to the whole thing and keeps on taking ornaments off and playing with them. She doesn't quite understand that they are decorations, and that is the fun part of being little on Christmas. The last two Christmases, I had some ambivalence towards th holiday but this year, not so much. It flew by, but there are other parts that went by slowly.
    xII se PoLR, 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so

Phlegmatic-Melancholic |RCoAI| Fascinator| Newtype-secondary| LEFVl|

#JusticeforJeb_, Water Sheep did nothing wrong, High Inquisitor Of Council of Water Sheep and Water Sheep's protector

Make things right? Who are we to decide when things are right and when they need to be fixed?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's easy to be stupid, especially when you aren't accustomed to how smart someone else can be.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"What is it with Fi dominants and "taking a break"?"

ah, having very poor Ni and being young...
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the endearing qualities of an ESTJ is how they get choked up emotionally when they recall someone they love but how they control their emotions in public. Makes me want to kiss them

Hugs for you, too, in that it must be hard being around LSE like that; Maybe one day LSE will feel that way about you, and you could actually give them a kiss back instead of only daydreaming about how much the feel about other people.

that said, yeah.

being task oriented in the public sphere is the easiest thing to do.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I am working with three INFJ at work currently. Two of them are dating each other and the other one I'm not sure about. Turns out the other female INFJ is having relationship troubles and she confided in me about the abuse that she's experiencing and the financial hardship. It's nice having another INFJ friend.

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    His dual? Russia is a mother.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh and I'm changing Minde's type to INFj
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

^ mistyped ones lounge

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never tried to actively learn a new language, although over the years I have picked up enough spanish to understand it in writing as long as its basic vocab. I definitely do not understand it when spoken lol.

I have grown up speaking three languages, one by each of my parents ("mothertongue") and third from kindergarten onwards and so it still feels like I have known it from birth since I don't remember not knowing it.

Because of my love for Montreal, Canada, I am going to (at some point in the next few years) work on learning French. The pronunciation seems the most difficult; otherwise pretty similar to spanish.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's a time where apathy is rampant and the world will incline you to not have much meaning.

it doesn't matter though; that which needs building will still need to be built

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poldark is...disappointing
    or perhaps just not my taste

(also a small little “complaint” but I wish sx storylines employed actors or at least characters that can be boundless sx. Otherwise it gets a little dry).

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, joy!!! I found an old dear friend from a dear place - annual family vacations in a beautiful place precious to my heart, a place I have been longing for lately. We used to write letters (that old paper, pen, envelope, stamp thing) to keep in touch between summers, and my brothers and I would so rejoice to see her and her sister when we arrived for our annual vacation. We all would enthusiastically nature-adventure together. Hike. Swim. Canoe. Rowing. Sunfish sailing. Later years, water skiing. Build in the sand or create with clay we dug out from under the sand in the shallows of water. Blueberry picking. Explore an abandoned house split open by lightening. Identify birds, animals and insects (because those girls were really good at that!). Play Rook (cards) at a picnic table. Ping pong in the rec hall. Fireworks and campfires and softball. I remember us crowding around her as she enthusiastically read aloud from Mad Magazine, getting even me interested in Star Trek [my brothers thing, not mine, but I watched it with them] as we busted up over Mad's spoof of it. She was many things - smart (very smart), optimistic, fun, and a super-wise navigator of an unusual family issue, that popped up only very occasionally, always to my brothers and my surprise. She rather took charge of that in the way that she efficiently doused the drama. She was a good big sis.

I could never find her before, and I really tried. But last night I took another jab at it, not expecting success. And, lo! Wow! jackpot! Found her by a different route! Through her relations (who were also hard to find, which is why I gave up every other time I tried. And I tried many times, and the failure always discouraged me. ) She is using her full first name that I never used. It's a less-usual variation of her given name; I'd tried the common one only (I always knew and wrote to her by nickname). And since her last name is not wildly unusual, I could not ever find it. So what a discovery last night! I stayed up and read her whole FB. She is still herself! Still beautiful, still the fun optimist, and her profession, which she is successful in - just perfect for an academic intellectual, especially an imaginative, enthusiastic one. So glad for her! Still loves, loves nature and beautiful places, and when she includes a nature photo, one that also moves me, that was not taken by her, she is fastidious to give credit*).. Now in a far part of the country from me and from the beautiful place we know each other from. But surrounded by a similar type of beauty, so I am so happy for her. Still a cat person! I even loved her recipes. Not a lot of those, but good ones, and so "her". So glad her husband seems a good man, and that they seem so happy and so comfortable together. They have an interesting side activity/semi-profession they are passionate about and do together. I am so glad! So happy.

I don't know her type. But my first guess is LSE. Sometimes that first guess is right for me. It would make sense, as we were active together and LSE is my activity partner. Also my eldest brother (LSE) was avid friends with this eldest sister, and there were, for a brief time, appearances of possible romantic interest, but that never developed at all. Wrong timing perhaps, or maybe the sisterliness of the Identical connection didn't "take" for romance. Between me and my brothers, 3 of us 4 are Delta, so she would be a good fit in our Delta-dom group. I believe her younger sis was another Quadra. (She now has a great nature- related professional position).

Also a great-fun close friend in high school was LSE. So possibly she is that also. I seem to have a theme in fast friends: LSE, EII, and SEI.
    *[also my high school LSE friend later put on big productions and would go to great lengths to credit single every person who played even the very smallest part in making it happen. So, feeling confirmed my rediscovered friend is LSE, too!]

So I will contact her very soon. I'm still in the glow of happily processing the "catching up" with her by FB. I have little to offer in return by FB, as I don't trust it's privacy and have very little, mostly old stuff, in it. And that is all masked. (Yet, an old SLE boyfriend was sleuth enough to find me by it. Wasn't easy!)
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 03-02-2021 at 10:44 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have "run into" a childhood friend/acquaintance on social media. And by that I mean I was reading an old post of mine, saw a friend's comment who was no longer my "friend," visited her profile and saw the name of the other one because the two of them are still friends. After a short space of reading the public posts on the second one's profile, I suddenly realized that for both of them, there has been a major rift between them and their families. The first one has most of her stuff very hidden, but her appearance has drastically changed as has her name. The other one has posted a lot publicly, so I now know more of her story.

All three of us - our parents know each other and are all still friends, though these days they don't spend lots of time together. We all grew up in the same circles, the same subculture. They are both a few years older than I am. I am astonished that I didn't know about these major rifts, although I can't say I've been up to speed on most of their other family happenings.

These families were "pillars of the community" types of people, leaders and looked up to. In some ways these "rebellions" don't surprise me. That's kind of what kids do. But with them both it's taken well into their adulthood to happen, and the decisions to make it become such a divide are... heartbreaking, I guess.

I've been thinking about when I have my own kids, how what I see will impact how I choose to raise and relate to them.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I will ask my own...

How would you describe: LSE 1w9 or 9w1 sp/sx Harmonizing. I want to add more but if anyone is really curious I can just PM.
    I'm sorry, I don't really have an answer for that.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I have "run into" a childhood friend/acquaintance on social media. And by that I mean I was reading an old post of mine, saw a friend's comment who was no longer my "friend," visited her profile and saw the name of the other one because the two of them are still friends. After a short space of reading the public posts on the second one's profile, I suddenly realized that for both of them, there has been a major rift between them and their families. The first one has most of her stuff very hidden, but her appearance has drastically changed as has her name. The other one has posted a lot publicly, so I now know more of her story.

All three of us - our parents know each other and are all still friends, though these days they don't spend lots of time together. We all grew up in the same circles, the same subculture. They are both a few years older than I am. I am astonished that I didn't know about these major rifts, although I can't say I've been up to speed on most of their other family happenings.

These families were "pillars of the community" types of people, leaders and looked up to. In some ways these "rebellions" don't surprise me. That's kind of what kids do. But with them both it's taken well into their adulthood to happen, and the decisions to make it become such a divide are... heartbreaking, I guess.

I've been thinking about when I have my own kids, how what I see will impact how I choose to raise and relate to them.
    We live in a time a great divides. Much rejection and judging and canceling of people. Whatever the reasons for the divides, there is a lot of support our times for staying divided from people. : (

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We live in a time a great divides. Much rejection and judging and canceling of people. Whatever the reasons for the divides, there is a lot of support our times for staying divided from people. : (
    I'm not sure if it's the times or not. I think there's been lots of family divides throughout history. It just took me a little off guard because these families "did everything right." They certainly did a lot of things that I think I would like to emulate on some levels, like encourage creativity and knowledge hunger and resourcefulness and kindness in their kids. So I'm asking myself was everything done right? (Likely not, no one's perfect.) Was it something outside of the family's culture? (Also probably partly true - again relating to the imperfection of everything.) And biggest in my mind: what can I be doing in myself to avoid possible future divides between my loved ones while also encouraging them to find and do what is right? (Because sometimes when you do what's right it can lead to division.) Basically, what can I learn from this? And also how does this tie in with my own experiences of hurt and doubt and growth?

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those are pretty, @asd. It doesn't have to be complicated or expensive to be a nice gift. One time my cousin made some fridge magnets out of clear acrylic rocks, colored paper, simple round magnets, and some glue. I used them so much, and they always made me happy looking at them because they were pretty plus they reminded me of my cousin and her love for me.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At about 1am or so, I woke up to squealing tires and a repeatedly revving engine outside my window. It subsided after a bit, so I went back to sleep.
    An hour or so later, I heard it again. Then again. And again.

Groggily looking out my window, I could see a car stuck in the ditch across the street. The driver tottered around the car, looking at things, then got back in and tried yet again to lurch themselves out, smoke pouring from the wheel wells.

A bit after that, a couple of cops showed up, talked with them, patted them down, seemed to tell them to call for a tow, said "good luck," and drove off. I was hopeful I'd be able actually sleep for the last 45 minutes before my alarm went off.

A few minutes later this "tow service" arrives and proceeds to spend the next hour or so snapping knotted tow lines, yelling and swearing at each other, pushing, shoving, burning through treads, until just as the sun was rising they got it free.

"F* yeah!" one of them hollered, "This is how we do things in America!"

Not call a professional tow service that could cleanly, efficiently, and much more quietly get your car out of the ditch, and with far less damage to your own property, not to mention less destruction of and mess made on the road?

I'll stop being grumpy eventually.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Is this a delta "anything goes" thread? I have a personal ad to place:

Single male mid 20s looking for a traveling companion to go to Russia to work on a cyberpunk farm. I am just tired of the same old dull routine. Let's go on an adventure Rick and Morty style. Let's grow some fractal vegetables and drink some genetically modified vodka. Let's disable all the cookies and clean the cache. Let's adopt a robodog. Young adult preferred, at least half-a-brain, any nationality, good English or C++, InstaVirus vaccination required. No remuneration, shared travel expenses. Java not supported.
    Yes, this is appropriate. You actually have a higher chance of success here, though that's still rather low, I think.

Good luck! Take pictures and report back to us. It will be entertaining.

I'm looking at my MRI scans from 6 years ago and my brother is super creeped out by it and I don't know why but I found it kind of funny

Could it possibly have anything to do with Si PoLR? Both Si lead and PoLR can be very sensitive in a peculiar and subjective way.

I graduated with a neuroscience undergrad degree so I am frankly used to seeing something like this and it doesn't bother me. I'm actually finding it really cool.
    Ooh, that's cool!

I participated in some research a few years ago and got my brain scanned. They did a full MRI and then a bunch of fMRI for questions they asked me. I found it all super fascinating.

And I agree with the what you observe about Si lead and PoLR.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My childhood best friend is ISFj wooooow

My dual marriage is still going super warm and nice.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

My childhood best friend is ISFj wooooow
    taking your mistake even in own type, he can to have any

> My dual marriage is still going super warm and nice.

it's good and most important. good sign when people feel better friends after a time, as more often happens the opposite
    though, types are other than you think. a chance on duality exists, but not high

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    taking your mistake even in own type, he can to have any

> My dual marriage is still going super warm and nice.

it's good and most important. good sign when people feel better friends after a time, as more often happens the opposite
    though, types are other than you think. a chance on duality exists, but not high
    How are you sol?

I can’t wait for art school to open back up so I can take jewelry classes
    Did I tell you that my sister in law is ENFJ? She’s very emotional and can start tearing up in front of us by being overwhelmed. I kinda just remain calm and quiet and let her come to her senses
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-19-2021 at 04:08 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My daughter is EII
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She’s a toddler though isn’t she lol

i don’t think I would have had a clear sense of my brother’s type when he was a baby, even if I knew socionics
    She's kind of a tornado and she was playing with an SEE kid at the sandbox who was quite aggressive and didn't really care about getting "punished" for his mischievous actions. She cares a lot and she's also very dreamy, warm, and sometimes has scared of things tendencies associated with coiling back from objects.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

i don’t think I would have had a clear sense of my brother’s type when he was a baby, even if I knew socionics
    It's possibly to suppose types since people start to talk by sentences (~2 yo). This means they have mind close to common human, hence there exist Jung type which is expressed in nonverbal and other behavior.

The more problem are often mistakes in types, in general.
    People do them even in own types, the example of what are you both wannabe-EIIs here.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I take my daughter to the playground and this is the assessment I have made of the kids there

SEE- kids play rough and a bit intense with spins on the swings
    IEI- kids are checked out to their actions and don’t stop the swing when they see a little one approaching it and sometimes knock little kids down. Emotionally checked out on the surface
    EII- considerate, empathetic, will kindly ask their siblings to give up their swing for little ones
    IEE- make friends, holds hands, shares food, talks and if they get hurt remain quiet and absorbing as they sort information out
    SLI- kind and yet unaware of their actions sometimes
    SEI- emotionally to themselves and their own actions
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-10-2021 at 04:02 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I take my daughter to the playground and this is the assessment I have made of the kids there

SEE- kids play rough and a bit intense with spins on the swings
    IEI- kids are checked out to their actions and don’t stop the swing when they see a little one approaching it and sometimes knock little kids down. Emotionally checked out on the surface
    EII- considerate, empathetic, will kindly ask their siblings to give up their swing for little ones
    IEE- make friends, holds hands, shares food, talks and if they get hurt remain quiet and absorbing as they sort information out
    SLI- kind and yet unaware of their actions sometimes
    SEI- emotionally to themselves and their own actions
    Have you typed your daughter yet?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Have you typed your daughter yet?
    Yeah she seems to be EII at the moment
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EII can be so cynical. I think we need to figure out a way to stop and move forward from this but somehow it compliments ESTJ when they express certain wold views. What do y'all think?

I'm missing my IEI cousin today. She passed away of breast cancer in her mid 60s. I'm sad that she and I were not as close as we were in the last few years of her life. She was a literary master in some ways in the Armenian language. She knew many songs and poems, but beat herself down for not becoming a doctor. However she like a lot of Fe types in the Armenian culture were very much about their own native culture. I'm not at all that way so we couldn't achieve a special bond like that. She want so far as to request that when she passed away here in the US that she be buried back home in Armenia. I on the other hand never cared for cultural affiliations in an Fe way ("my people" "my crowd" "my tribe"). My tribe is the person I love an marry
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-20-2021 at 04:33 PM.
    -

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII sex therapist

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI Te subtype